The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Transfer Window Preview Premier League

3 posters

Go down

Transfer Window Preview Premier League Empty Transfer Window Preview Premier League

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:38 pm

A couple weeks back I did a transfer window preview for every Premier League club. If you are not following the journal's or VDT's v2journal football accounts on twitter you may have been so lucky as to miss them.

But now I will present the link here so you are at least bothered by these words. 

http://v2journal.com/22/post/2013/06/club-by-club-transfer-window-preview.html - Follow this beauty for a link to every side.

Disclaimer: I wrote some of these weeks ago. I also like squad additions over glamorous names sometimes.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Transfer Window Preview Premier League Empty Re: Transfer Window Preview Premier League

Post by Holymiky Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:10 pm

I have read pretty much all of them and i have to say its amazing work Chris, i think you were very honest and very fair with your choices.

Fantastic reads.

Holymiky

Back to top Go down

Transfer Window Preview Premier League Empty Re: Transfer Window Preview Premier League

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Sat Jul 06, 2013 9:58 pm

Needs more Michael Turner love
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down