The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nick Evans Says Robshaw May Switch To the Blindside

+18
HongKongCherry
Hood83
BamBam
Ozzy3213
yappysnap
George Carlin
jeffwinger
lostinwales
LondonTiger
RuggerRadge2611
Sgt_Pooly
HammerofThunor
Manu's Boxing Coach
Bathite
formerly known as Sam
munkian
Geordie
Rugby Fan
22 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Nick Evans Says Robshaw May Switch To the Blindside - Page 2 Empty Nick Evans Says Robshaw May Switch To the Blindside

Post by Rugby Fan Thu 11 Jul 2013, 2:07 pm

First topic message reminder :

http://www.planetrugby.com/story/0,25883,16024_8818283,00.html

Not the first time the idea has cropped up, but interesting to see his Quins team mate talking about it.

Rugby Fan

Back to top Go down

Nick Evans Says Robshaw May Switch To the Blindside - Page 2 Empty Re: Nick Evans Says Robshaw May Switch To the Blindside

Post by beshocked Tue 16 Jul 2013, 11:09 am

George Carlin wrote:6,000 posts for you, Beshocked. king

Hug Thank you.Yahoo thumbsup clap 

beshocked

Back to top Go down

Nick Evans Says Robshaw May Switch To the Blindside - Page 2 Empty Re: Nick Evans Says Robshaw May Switch To the Blindside

Post by Geordie Tue 16 Jul 2013, 2:32 pm

Geordiefalcon Saull is very critical of Saracens because the current management doesn't suit his style/personality. Plus he must have been disappointed with the really tough battle for a small number of spots. It's tough for him because he was a Saracens academy product - been at the club a long time but he didn't live up to the potential he had shown. Dogged by injuries too. Fraser leapfrogged Saull virtually coming from relative obscurity. I know the situation more than most.

Beshocked, i appreciate that, thats why i said he needs to stop the talking and actually show it on the pitch. If not he's going to look a bit of a fool....

Geordie

Back to top Go down

Post by yappysnap Tue 16 Jul 2013, 2:50 pm

beshocked wrote:I presume Robshaw will be moved to accommodate Wallace.

Robshaw is still currently England's best no 7. It's up to the likes of Ksevic,Wallace and Fraser to force Robshaw to move.

Backrow seems to be a ridiculously competitive area.

One of the forgotten backrowers is Jackson Wray. I am hoping he can progress more next season.

Other backrowers to look out for are Fearns (already made quite a hit already even before the season has started), Gibson for Leicester etc.

Geordiefalcon Saull is very critical of Saracens because the current management doesn't suit his style/personality. Plus he must have been disappointed with the really tough battle for a small number of spots. It's tough for him because he was a Saracens academy product - been at the club a long time but he didn't live up to the potential he had shown. Dogged by injuries too. Fraser leapfrogged Saull virtually coming from relative obscurity. I know the situation more than most.

Is that you Cato? I always thought you were a quality wing!

yappysnap

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2