The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Avengers 2 given a title

+2
bhb001
hodge
6 posters

Go down

Avengers 2 given a title Empty Avengers 2 given a title

Post by hodge Wed 24 Jul 2013, 5:03 pm

Is titled Age Of Ultron.

Interesting part will be Ultron's origin story as Ant-Man isn't until after Avengers 2, apparently Ultron will be given a new origin story.

hodge

Back to top Go down

Avengers 2 given a title Empty Re: Avengers 2 given a title

Post by bhb001 Wed 24 Jul 2013, 7:00 pm

The bet is on it being an advancement of Extremis from Iron Man 3. The problem with this is that it takes away a real factor in Ultron being driven by his hatred of his "father". Without it, he becomes just another robot threat. Mind you, I did like Avengers, so will be interested in how they tackle this.

bhb001

Back to top Go down

Post by Hoggy_Bear Wed 24 Jul 2013, 8:00 pm

hodge wrote:Is titled Age Of Ultron.

Interesting part will be Ultron's origin story as Ant-Man isn't until after Avengers 2, apparently Ultron will be given a new origin story.

Read that Ultron will be created by Tony Stark, and will be an extension of J.A.R.V.I.S. is some shape or form.
Hope that means that Paul Betthany will get a larger role.

Hoggy_Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Wed 24 Jul 2013, 9:25 pm

Tony Stark is Howard Hughes.........The most obvious basing ever.....Wonder if Hawks new before he lost the plot...

Downey is nothing like Hughes who was an alpha male....

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by ONETWOFOREVER Wed 24 Jul 2013, 9:41 pm

I would love to comment on you guys super hero comic book strip/cartoon/movie but alas I am to busy getting laid.

Let me know how it all works out tho OK OK OK 

ONETWOFOREVER

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Wed 24 Jul 2013, 9:43 pm

You mean she doesn't mind you typing while you hump.....

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Interceptor Wed 24 Jul 2013, 9:47 pm

What a shame. The recent comic arc wasn't particularly great. Will tie in nicely with Ant-man film since it was Ant-man who created ultron not stark.

Interceptor

Back to top Go down

Post by bhb001 Wed 24 Jul 2013, 9:58 pm

ONETWOFOREVER wrote:I would love to comment on you guys super hero comic book strip/cartoon/movie but alas I am to busy getting laid.

I see you've put pictures of who you are getting laid with OK

bhb001

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Wed 24 Jul 2013, 10:00 pm

bhb001 wrote:
ONETWOFOREVER wrote:I would love to comment on you guys super hero comic book strip/cartoon/movie but alas I am to busy getting laid.

I see you've put pictures of who you are getting laid with OK

Rosie Palmer..Cool 

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by hodge Wed 24 Jul 2013, 11:56 pm

Read somewhere Edgar Wright apparently took too long to start doing Ant-Man for it to be included in Phase 2/Avengers 2 and which is why it is starting Phase 3 instead. Think the most that can be hoped for Pym will be that he's a SHIELD scientist who helped Stark with elements of Ultron.

My theory is that with Stark stopping being Iron Man after the clean slate protocol in Iron Man 3 that Stark realises something has to take his place in which he builds Ultron inserting J.A.R.V.I.S. and giving it his brain patterns so that Ultron will do what Stark would do. Problem being Ultron/J.A.R.V.I.S. has information on the whole of Stark's life so the lines of right and wrong start to become blurred. Ultron starts to develop his idea of wiping out humanity and realises the key to this is taking out The Avengers first, with Thor absent from Earth Ultron decided Stark is the most dangerous Avenger and attempts to take him out first.

The guilt of creating Ultron is the cause of Stark getting back in the suit (War Machine suit as Stark has destroyed all of his). Stark asks for SHIELD's help which is how Captain America, Hawkeye, Black Widow and presumably Falcon (after Capt 2) will be called in. SHIELD will also be tracking Banner which is how Hulk returns. Only not sure on the return of Thor (Infinity Gauntlet stolen from Asgard by Loki so Thor warns SHIELD?) and how to introduce Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch.

hodge

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down