The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moto GP halfway through the season

3 posters

Go down

Moto GP halfway through the season Empty Moto GP halfway through the season

Post by rapidringsroad Thu 25 Jul 2013, 4:35 am

Well near enough the halfway mark of the season and there is no clear cut winner obvious at the moment.Marques is showing great promise finishing on the podium in every race he's finished and the way he passed Rossi at the Corkscrew was pure poetry. With Lorenzo and Pedrosa both nursing injuries it remains to be seen whether they can mount an attack and stop Marques's race for the title. Bradl has had a couple of good results recently and Crutchlow must be offered a ride next year.Interesting to see that Stoner will be testing for HRC Honda,he could be a Wild card at Phillip Island still plenty to look forward to.My pick for the finish is Pedrosa,Marques,Lorenzo.

rapidringsroad

Back to top Go down

Moto GP halfway through the season Empty Re: Moto GP halfway through the season

Post by Fernando Sun 18 Aug 2013, 9:46 pm

Marquez wins in Indy with a convincing win after a poor start from pole, just looked like was biding his time.

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by SteveG Sun 20 Oct 2013, 10:43 pm

Great race today. The initial mess up with the tyres gave the race an added dimension with the riders having to do an unusual bike change at the half way point - added some real drama to what is always a tight race at the front and Marquez being black flagged has opened up the last two races. For me MotoGp has been a real tonic for an F1 hangover this year - every race has provided real excitement with proper flat out competitive racing. And although it pains me to say it quite frankly it pi***s all over the artificial boring tosh that passes for F1 at the moment.

SteveG

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Sun 20 Oct 2013, 11:04 pm

For me today was very much a case of a punishment that didn't fit the crime, A ride through penalty would of sufficed considering the way various teams interpreted the rules.

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by SteveG Mon 21 Oct 2013, 12:58 pm

I agree -confusion reigned and it wasnt deserved (a pit board error apparently) - but at least it makes the final two races very interesting - think Marquez will be back on top in Japan with the pace of that Honda.

SteveG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 20 Feb 2014, 2:33 pm

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/motogp/26273923

Just a pre-season update. Marquez has broken his leg

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down