The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Johnathan Daniels

Go down

Johnathan Daniels Empty Johnathan Daniels

Post by JJJohnson Sun 28 Jul 2013, 12:51 pm

Johnathan Daniels Jonath10

Name: Jonathan Daniels
Nickname: Mr. Perfection
Height: 6ft 6in
Weight: 325lbs
Class: Heel
Date of Birth: 20/03/1989
Catchphrases: I am better than you, Perfection is what I do, Your looking at perfection

Wrestling Type: Powerhouse

Appearance: Daniels has a chiseled muscular look to him with a touch of arrogance about him.
Attire: Daniels wears Black pants with Perfection written in gold down the right leg
Extra Info:

Entrance Music: Perfection (Dolph Ziggler)
Example of Entrance: Just before the music starts a loud bang is heard and gold pyros light up the entrance. Once the music starts Daniels comes out pointing at his shirt and the turns his back to the crowd. The shirt he is wearing says I am perfect on the front and You're not on the back. Daniels makes his way to the ring mocking the fans along the way.

Finishing Move : 1. Perfect storm (Crimson's red alert), Jack hammer suplex,

10-12 (Or more if you wish) Common moves: DDT, spinebuster, dropkick, clothesline, triple suplex (including German suplex), full nelson slam, elbow drop, Big boot, spear, chokeslam, powerbomb (sometimes sit out)
Submission moves (if applicable): Perfect lock (full nelson used as a finisher if needed) torture rack

High Flying moves (if applicable): flying leg drop, flying elbow drop

Aspirations/Hopes
Hope to accomplish: Being recognised as the best wrestler in EWF
Want to do:
Short Term: Establish himself as a main eventer
Long Term: Become World Champion

Record
Wins/Losses: Debut

Biography
Before Wrestling: A former body builder who grew up a keen wrestling fan
Success/Failures: Amateur body builder who won local events.
Strengths/Weaknesses: A physically strong man capable of big feats of strength but can sometimes takes his eye off the ball with his cockiness
Motivations: The dream of being known as the best around.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down