The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whos about to have there last TNA match

+3
Dolphin Ziggler
Fernando
paulscholes
7 posters

Go down

Whos about to have there last TNA match

Whos about to have there last TNA match Vote_lcap0%Whos about to have there last TNA match Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Whos about to have there last TNA match Vote_lcap0%Whos about to have there last TNA match Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
Whos about to have there last TNA match Vote_lcap50%Whos about to have there last TNA match Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 3 ]
Whos about to have there last TNA match Vote_lcap33%Whos about to have there last TNA match Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 2 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
Whos about to have there last TNA match Vote_lcap17%Whos about to have there last TNA match Vote_rcap 17% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 6

Whos about to have there last TNA match Empty Whos about to have there last TNA match

Post by paulscholes Thu 15 Aug 2013, 10:05 pm

Im Going for Knox with D.O.C gone surly Knox will follow

paulscholes

Back to top Go down

Whos about to have there last TNA match Empty Re: Whos about to have there last TNA match

Post by Fernando Thu 15 Aug 2013, 10:09 pm

Id expect Rampage Jackson, After Tito Ortiz either gets installed as ref or knocks his ass out with the ref out cold tbh.

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Whos about to have there last TNA match Empty Re: Whos about to have there last TNA match

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Thu 15 Aug 2013, 10:58 pm

I wish it was Angle.

I could also see TNA making Sting lose, only for him to return. The shocking return of Sting!

If its Rampage then I am baffled. 

Knox would be the sensible choice

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Thu 15 Aug 2013, 11:02 pm

Sting, Rampage, Mr Anderson, Wes Brisco, Garrett Bischoff and Knux

Or is that just wishful thinking?

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Thu 15 Aug 2013, 11:03 pm

Id be happy for it to be all of them except Magnus

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Thu 15 Aug 2013, 11:05 pm

Really Joe? It's not his fault TNA treat him like crap, though he could do with dropping a couple of stone

Angle when he gets out of rehab really should be put on a reduced schedule, if I had my way I'd have him as an HHH style (i.e wrestles occasionally) authority figure in place of Hogan.

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Thu 15 Aug 2013, 11:19 pm

Joe appears to have no drive and I think he is too happy stagnating. Magnus has pushed his way into the main event area, Joe presumes he sits there.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Thu 15 Aug 2013, 11:28 pm

Must be easy to lose motivation if you've been ignored or misused by TNA for the past 5 years despite being in there top 3 performers that entire time.

Even at 75% I still think Joe is a level above Magnus.

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by Enforcer Fri 16 Aug 2013, 9:37 am

I never saw Joe's massive run, but have seen him in the main event (cage match with Angle at Lockdown) and he has never screamed top level to me.

When he was against Angle I thought he was good, but since then he has seemed uninterested in doing anything other than coasting. He is out of shape and seems to have no purpose or reason for doing anything.

I'm sure it's easy to lose motivation if you're not treated well, but Punk and Bryan (for example) have been booked poorly and have continued to put the effort in and given WWE no option but to push them.

If things are that bad, why has he just signed a new contract?

Enforcer
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Fri 16 Aug 2013, 10:08 am

\who is leaving TNA Spoiler:

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 16 Aug 2013, 12:13 pm

Well that killed it

Back to top Go down

Post by theundisputedY2D2 Fri 16 Aug 2013, 12:22 pm

What the deuce? Bit out of the blue that one.

More info about the MEM / A&8's match so don't read if you don't want it to be spoiled:

Spoiler:

theundisputedY2D2

Location : Down By The Clyde, Near The SECC - You Can't Miss It!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 16 Aug 2013, 12:24 pm

Spoiler:

Forgive me if the spoiler tag has failed, this was my first attempt at using it

Back to top Go down

Post by theundisputedY2D2 Fri 16 Aug 2013, 12:28 pm

Spoiler:

theundisputedY2D2

Location : Down By The Clyde, Near The SECC - You Can't Miss It!

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Fri 16 Aug 2013, 12:39 pm

theundisputedY2D2 wrote:
Spoiler:
Antlord turned heel on us! Baw ghwad! Why Antlord, why?

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 16 Aug 2013, 12:40 pm

I did it for the Rock

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down