The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Out Of Character V5

+15
Michael_Sweetwater
The_Enigma
x12x
cabowers
JJJohnson
Enforcer
Marky
MtotheC
Thunder87
The Last Outlaw
Paul Mac 6CW
Blade
Dolphin Ziggler
Steel
jeromedubois
19 posters

Page 16 of 21 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21  Next

Go down

Out Of Character V5  - Page 16 Empty Out Of Character V5

Post by jeromedubois Tue 20 Aug 2013, 1:57 pm

First topic message reminder :

First topic message reminder :

Chat away do what you want to do!

A new Era has begun!

jeromedubois

Back to top Go down

Out Of Character V5  - Page 16 Empty Re: Out Of Character V5

Post by x12x Tue 22 Oct 2013, 8:55 pm

Is much new in the newest FM? I didn't really play last years edition and right now I'm getting in to the Army Of Two games with my flatmate so I don't think I'll be getting this one any time soon.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Tue 22 Oct 2013, 9:04 pm

http://www.footballmanagerstory.com/football-manager-2014-new-features-the-complete-list/

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 22 Oct 2013, 10:01 pm

Haha I may give them a go Dubs. I usually have two or three saves going so might take the challenge of getting Blackburn back to their premier league winners days

yeah viper. Even though its only the beta version im still very impressed with. Huge improvement and I loved last years

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Tue 22 Oct 2013, 10:24 pm

Last years was the first one I bought and didn't care much for. And I've been playing since CM2. Might buy this one eventually but no rush.

In terms of length, the show is very long. I think matches may need a word limit, plus it would be good to have a "highlights" type thread where we give some bullet points from each match and then the finish, information on important segments points and maybe a recap of the big news at the end

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 22 Oct 2013, 11:28 pm

gazzy promo up, phillips one will go up tomorrow

Few episodes of Breaking Bad before bed

Back to top Go down

Post by cabowers Wed 23 Oct 2013, 12:33 am

Promo up, sorry for jumping into the spotlight gazzy but been searching for a jumping off point all week and couldn't find one so thought I'd just bite the bullet and use the best available, feedback as always welcome and feel free to reply (not that you ever needed an invitation)

cabowers

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Wed 23 Oct 2013, 10:27 am

Morning all

Some great promos going up - E love the style of yours and can really feel the emotion coming across in Gazzy and Drakes

4 more days, 4 more days, 4 more days!!!!!!!!!!!!

My birthday and the biggest PPV since the rebirth - Now that's a Super Sunday

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Location : Born in Surrey, live near Sunderland and work in London

Back to top Go down

Post by cabowers Wed 23 Oct 2013, 10:37 am

Its also derby day in Newcastle so depending on the result we cud be having a wrestling show in the middle of a riot

cabowers

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Wed 23 Oct 2013, 11:08 am

Yeah I've got tickets so I'll be in the midde of the scrum Smile

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by jeromedubois Wed 23 Oct 2013, 11:31 am

Morning everyone hows it going?

Today Topic of the Day:

Who will be the Superstar of the Night come Ground Zero? What do you think will be the Match of the Night?

On a side note, got sacked after 3 months Gazzy hahaha. I started again sold all my star players for nothing like Jordan Rhodes (6m), Scott Dann (1M), though I put 50% of the next sale on both of them, as I really had to bring the wage bill down which was close to 200k above. Literally sold, sent out on Loan, and released half the squad to bring the wage bill down. Signed Anthony Pilkington (400K), Danny Fox (800k), Billy McKay (2.5m), Stefan Shwab (500k). Currently 4th Very Happy, and my finance situation looking promising! haha

jeromedubois

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Wed 23 Oct 2013, 1:24 pm

I'm only a small way through, but if anyone matches the standard of the chamber of horrors match then bravo!

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Wed 23 Oct 2013, 1:29 pm

Superstar of Ground Zero, I think it's a toss up of any of the guys if they can overcome the odds...and Ron of course.

Viper and Nack both face off with the odds very much against them, then there's Brown who faces the S.O.A backed Roth and finally Masters who I feel is at the start of a massive push, maybe even face turn...if not face turn a more likeable turn because he's against the bad guys.

I think though anyone has the ability to shine with the calibre of the matches involved.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Wed 23 Oct 2013, 2:16 pm

I think the star will be .................

Wink

I really wish I could say Smile - I have been looking forward to this PPV for months. I feel we have still been in a period of transition, this is the first PPV since the merge and all plans stem from there

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Wed 23 Oct 2013, 6:02 pm

Promo up for Viper...I re-read some of the promos that I had done over the last few weeks or so and I just felt like Viper should be more fired up than ever...I think I achieved it.

Any feedback would be cool as I'd love to see what other people think of Liam Wood as a character and what I could improve on with him.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 23 Oct 2013, 6:21 pm

I'm just messing around on it at the minute Dubs, getting a feel for some of the new features. Will start a few careers when it comes out next week

As for the question of the day I'm with Viper, I think anybody could come out of this with the head held high. If either champ defends then it would be difficult to look past them, but then you have Brown up against the odds of Rth and SOA, you have gazzy who has literally been pushed over the edge against Max and you have 6 guys going into the chamber of Horrors, it could be hard to look past whoever walks out of that structure with the title

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 23 Oct 2013, 6:24 pm

As for the match of the night, I have literally poured everything I had, every single bit of creativity I could muster into the chamber of horrors match

I hope that will be the stand out match of the night, but I know that the title matches could easily steal the show, especially the ladder match as that has been months in the making eaven way back when in EWF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 23 Oct 2013, 6:42 pm

I liked the promo Viper, very intense

favourite bit:

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Wed 23 Oct 2013, 6:50 pm

That's just asking for trouble Viper Wink

Evening all - Wife's out again - One child in bed the other snuggled watching the football - How is everyone ?

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 23 Oct 2013, 7:08 pm

I'm on the late shift so an 8 o'clock finish for me, then home to watch yet another uninspiring performcance from Unite under David Moyes Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Wed 23 Oct 2013, 7:10 pm

Yeah it's not been the best start - I think he changed too much to fast , he should have kept more of the back room staff

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 23 Oct 2013, 7:13 pm

Aye, was a wee bit sad to see the back of Rene. Phelan was a bit of a yes man so doesn't bother me he left

Think Giggs needs to retire, seems wrong that he gets picked ahead of Kagawa. I'll be guitted when he leaves because I know he could be spectacular given the chance

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Wed 23 Oct 2013, 7:14 pm

They're both starting tonight but no RVP

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Wed 23 Oct 2013, 7:21 pm

Thanks Gazzy, I have to admit when I came up with that line I was pretty happy with myself haha...what channel is the United game on...I think I want to watch but I also feel like I'd rather go to the dentist right now than watch United play...it's just as uncomfortable!

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 23 Oct 2013, 7:41 pm

It were very punk like I think, an obvious face line delivered with the arrogance that only punk could

Its on Sky I think mate but I agree its quite painful to watch at the minute. It'll change soon enough though, learning curve for Moyes and things can only get better.

Just seen the line up Paul, should be winning with that team, still think Giggs needs to call it a day though, we need to move on from him

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Wed 23 Oct 2013, 8:35 pm

gazzyD wrote:It were very punk like I think, an obvious face line delivered with the arrogance that only punk could
Funnily enough I was aiming for that sort of Punk style with the whole promo, it's the style I've always wanted to capture and want Viper to be...the guy that would be loved by indie fans and casual fans a like even though he's arrogant, brash and a little bit of a loose cannon.

I think the "taking a knife in to a gunfight" line may be the perfect way to sum Viper up, he always seems to be on the wrong side of the odds but manages to get through them...we'll see on Sunday if that continues haha

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Wed 23 Oct 2013, 9:15 pm

It's also a perfect line for a heel to ridicule
I think Wood is walking that fine line between Face and Cocky heel - I have said before that he is a lot like Lex Hart or at least how Alex started, Viper has yet to really explore his evil side yet Smile

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Wed 23 Oct 2013, 9:20 pm

I think that's why it's perfect because it works both ways, it comes across as stupidly confident for Viper but can be turned around on him.

One day I'd love to turn Viper evil as I think he'd be pretty good at it, as I've said before though right now would be the wrong time as I think his turn would be lost amongst other story lines...also I'd want Viper to be seen as the most evil person who step foot in 6CW so it would need to be the right moment for the turn to happen.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Wed 23 Oct 2013, 9:21 pm

I agree and too be honest we are quite heel heavy at the moment

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Wed 23 Oct 2013, 9:25 pm

That was partially the problem at EWF at times when I originally talked to JJ about a heel turn idea I had, with everything that has happened I have to say it's made me glad that I didn't go for it in the end as I feel that Viper could be one of those guys who only turns heel once for a big run before making a shock turn back and staying as the sort of arrogant face who is always on the edge of a turn but never really does it.

I think I sent you my idea for a turn in the very distant future and I'm pretty sure you said it was extreme haha

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Thu 24 Oct 2013, 8:08 am

Morning all - Not long to go - How are we all this cold and wintery morning?

QOTD - Should efedding blur the lines of reality? - In 'real' wrestling we know that there are strict formats adhered to but does that need to be so in efedding? - Can we have a big man perform a moonsault off the top rope, can we have creative licence to tell a good story even if it is a little unbelievable to imagine in 'real' life?

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by cabowers Thu 24 Oct 2013, 8:20 am

I think there has to be an element of believability in the matches as you are still trying to imagine them as they happen.

We all know certain big men can perform big moves lesnar and the SSP comes to mind despite him nearly killing himself and kane and taker are supremely agile for their size yet we would never see someone like big show heading to the top unless its so we can get a two or three man superplex going.

cabowers

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Thu 24 Oct 2013, 8:44 am

But do we not suspend that belief a little when reading efed shows?

For example Last man standing matches can be so much more brutal than you would see on programming or PPV's

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Thu 24 Oct 2013, 10:06 am

I like to stay in the realms of reality. Wrestling should, even though its fiction, so efedding should. If not, I could write a match where Ojore wins using the cruciatus curse.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 24 Oct 2013, 10:11 am

Haha I can see it now

he: ojore is stalking as his opponent gets up to his feet

Ha: wait a minute. Whats that he has in his hand?

AVADA KEDAVRA

Ha: OH MY GOD. ITS THE KILLING CURSE. I ALWAYS KNEW OJORE WAS SICK BUT NOW HES GONE AND TAKEN IT TOO FAR

He: cant deny though the guy gets results

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Thu 24 Oct 2013, 10:14 am

While I think it's important to keep thing realistic I've always felt that efedding has always reminded me of when I used to watch wrestling as a kid, you don't ask "could that actually happen" you just watch and enjoy, the days where you really believed that Undertaker was possessed by the urn or that Kane was bad burnt...so while I think it needs to stay somewhat realistic, I think it would be silly to not push the boundaries and take advantage of the fact that we can have whatever we want happen.

As for big men doing big moves I think it depends on who it is and what type of big man they are...For example, I've always personally pictured Ojore having a young Mark Henry type body so if I read about him doing a moonsault I'd find it hard to believe but on the other hand, having Tyler Roth pull off a moonsault would feel more realistic for me, I think this is because Roth out of the two comes across as more of an athlete style big guy and not a destructive wrecking ball of a guy.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Enforcer Thu 24 Oct 2013, 10:49 am

I think moves are the most important part to keep the fed believable. We can't see the wrestlers so there is a large part of imagination over the look of the wrestlers, if Robin Reborn starts gorilla pressing Ojore I'll start to doubt the images I have in my mind for those guys.

The more extreme elements are fine as that is like watching a film - but character consistency is so important when there is nothing visual. That goes for promos and matches imo.

Enforcer
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Thu 24 Oct 2013, 11:27 am

Best have a quick re-write Wink

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder87 Thu 24 Oct 2013, 8:06 pm

I'm alive, I promise. My internets been playing up something chronic, I have a few other things to do with real life, once they're done, providied its not died I'll circle back round and promo.

Thunder87

Back to top Go down

Post by Gregers Thu 24 Oct 2013, 10:46 pm

Chaos promo will be done tomorrow evening/sat morning

Gregers

https://www.facebook.com/Gregers25

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Fri 25 Oct 2013, 9:09 am

No problem Thunder - Unfortunately real life sometimes gets in the way

Morning all - Show is coming together - We will let you know about timings as Sunday is my birthday and we may be using Dubs times for when the show goes up Smile

QOTD - Who would you like your next feud to be with and why??

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by jeromedubois Fri 25 Oct 2013, 1:13 pm

I swear to god, work dinner/drinks are just deadly, got home at 4am last night completely drunk, even worse was that our client was even more drunk! haha today is a mighty struggle!

jeromedubois

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Fri 25 Oct 2013, 1:47 pm

That's what the hospitality industry is all about then Smile

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Fri 25 Oct 2013, 2:04 pm

QOTD: For Plague I feel as if he could feud with anyone just because he wants to destroy them but I feel like a proper feud with Orthrus is on the cards...as for Viper, once the Enforcer/Costello stuff is out of the way I'm not sure who I see him feuding with but I'd love a face/face feud with someone like Nack or another 6CW star as apart from Nack, Drake and Masters I've not yet interacted with many of the 6CW stars yet.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Fri 25 Oct 2013, 2:14 pm

Have you feuded with Thunder or was the match in EWF a one off?

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Fri 25 Oct 2013, 2:34 pm

Well it started as a feud in the early shows but then as they got to the PPV they got back to being best friends and had a match based on respect.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Fri 25 Oct 2013, 2:36 pm

I have long vied for a reborn/Ojore feud, that's a dream for me. Hurst and Blade could work, I'd happily feud Hurst or Reborn with Enforcer too.

Ojore is a different animal though because he needs to be so protected to keep his mystique.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Fri 25 Oct 2013, 2:37 pm

It was before I started reading the shows thoroughly so I just wondered

I think Plague has a lot left to be explored

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Fri 25 Oct 2013, 3:18 pm

I like the idea of Reborn almost becoming an internet sensation like Zack Ryder and feuding with a straight laced character who doesn't get it

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Fri 25 Oct 2013, 9:00 pm

Paul, I've sent you the Ron/Heat match..hope you like it!

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Fri 25 Oct 2013, 9:06 pm

Perfect thanks

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content