The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 13th Round

+12
mobilemaster8
Nico the gman
STC
Seanusarrilius
The Terror of Tylorstown
superflyweight
smashingstormcrow
88Chris05
Rowley
rIck_dAgless
Pekchenko
paperbag_puncher
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The 13th Round - Page 2 Empty The 13th Round

Post by Guest Wed 21 Aug 2013, 12:53 am

First topic message reminder :

Here's one for you historians on V2.

Inspired by watching Rocky II I have always wondered; which fights would have been won and lost had they not entered a 13th+ round? And which fights would have been won or losst had they gone to a 13th round?

Cheers guys.

Back to top Go down

The 13th Round - Page 2 Empty Re: The 13th Round

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 22 Aug 2013, 10:48 am

Rowley wrote:When I had bleach blond hair I grew a goatee and a mate that is a hairdresser tried to bleach that as well. Take it from me peroxide on your face hurts. A lot.
A bleach blond goatee? Next you'll be telling us you got a tattoo as a 40 year old man.

Then again surely no-one would be that silly.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 22 Aug 2013, 10:54 am

Strictly speaking I have not got a tattoo yet, am booked in though.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 22 Aug 2013, 10:55 am

Plenty of time to come to your senses then.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 22 Aug 2013, 10:57 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:Plenty of time to come to your senses then.
Ages mate, he is very in demand, cannot start it until next May

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 22 Aug 2013, 10:59 am

Rowley wrote:
Mind the windows Tino. wrote:Plenty of time to come to your senses then.
Ages mate, he is very in demand, cannot start it until next May
Next May! Didn't realise Rotherham was such a hotbed of body art talent.

What are you getting done? MUM above an anchor? 606V2 across the knuckles of one hand?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 22 Aug 2013, 11:03 am

Not really sure yet mate. He draws them all by hand so have not seen it yet.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumbering_Jack Thu 22 Aug 2013, 11:04 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
Rowley wrote:When I had bleach blond hair I grew a goatee and a mate that is a hairdresser tried to bleach that as well. Take it from me peroxide on your face hurts. A lot.
A bleach blond goatee?  Next you'll be telling us you got a tattoo as a 40 year old man.

Then again surely no-one would be that silly.
You sure it was your 'mate'. This sounds awfully homosexual.

Have you bought your bright red sports car yet to make up for your small cod peice?

Lumbering_Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 22 Aug 2013, 11:09 am

Lumbering_Jack wrote:
Have you bought your bright red sports car yet to make up for your small cod peice?
No but was considering spending all my time online sneering at everyone I considered inferior to me and boasting about how successful and attractive I was in the hope that would compensate.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumbering_Jack Thu 22 Aug 2013, 11:24 am

Rowley wrote:
Lumbering_Jack wrote:
No but was considering spending all my time online sneering at everyone I considered inferior to me and boasting about how successful and attractive I was in the hope that would compensate.
I consider everyone as equals, some a little more than others but who doesn't...

And really I'm not that successful, I just like to wind you all up.

Lumbering_Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 22 Aug 2013, 11:40 am

I tried the peroxide look in the summer of 1996 to be a 'rebel' at school. It was the day of England v Germany semi final but I had a cricket match against an aussie touring side first. I followed the instructions (spray on then blowdry?) applied some in the morning then went off to play cricket. Scored 80 odd and remember sweating profusely under my helmet. I then had to field in the sun for a few hours. Unfortunately a lot of the peroxide had run on to my forehead due to sweating and wearing a helmet and along with the effect of the sun whilst fielding it burnt the crap out of my whole slap. If it was not bad enough already spending the next 2 or 3 weeks with a flaky / scabby forehead, the peroxide didn't really work and I went that horrible strawberry blonde / ginger colour. Lesson learned.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Thu 22 Aug 2013, 12:49 pm

I'm a man, so I've never dyed my hair.  I'm just glad that Windy, the Captain and Jimmy Stuart are not around to see this.  Their generation fought in the first world war so men in this country could wear simple side partings.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 22 Aug 2013, 12:51 pm

Super you have only not dyed your hair because to do so would eat into your Buckfast budget.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 22 Aug 2013, 12:55 pm

Dying your hair in the North of England was extremely risky.  Dying your hair in Scotland would be suicidal.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Thu 22 Aug 2013, 12:57 pm

Quite so, jeff. Added to that, peroxide blond is not a good look with a pasty, vitamin D deprived complexion and a gait that looks suspiciously rickety.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2