The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KP is Eng's best player ever--Vaughan

+10
LondonTiger
Fists of Fury
msp83
Stella
kingraf
Hoggy_Bear
sirfredperry
alfie
Duty281
KP_fan
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

KP is Eng's best player ever--Vaughan - Page 2 Empty KP is Eng's best player ever--Vaughan

Post by KP_fan Mon 26 Aug 2013, 7:16 am

First topic message reminder :

you figure this now Vaughan?....
we ( or atleast I knew this for long)
or are you simply reitertaing Smile

He's in a different league, he's a freak. In my opinion he's the best ever England player. I've thought that for the last couple of years. I think he can change a game like no other, play shots like not many of us could, and he's got that wow factor. I don't remember any other player that would be able to walk out to the crowd and just perform. I don't ever remember a player like that. We've had great players like Gooch, the Boycotts of the world have been terrific, but I think Pietersen has the lot. He has that box office appeal. You saw that on day five. He just loves the big stage.

Read more: http://www.foxsports.com.au/cricket/the-ashes/former-england-captain-michael-vaughan-gives-his-verdict-on-day-five-of-the-fifth-ashes-test/story-e6frf3gl-1226703916532#ixzz2d3MCj9ec
KP_fan
KP_fan

Back to top Go down

KP is Eng's best player ever--Vaughan - Page 2 Empty Re: KP is Eng's best player ever--Vaughan

Post by Dorothy_Mantooth Thu 29 Aug 2013, 1:11 pm

Not suggesting Andy Flower is in the same class as Lara or indeed Tendulkar. But he had an incredible record, averaging over 51 with the bat at Test level.

Even more so than Lara and the WI, Zimbabwe's hopes of making games even competitive relied on Flower. As well as that responsibility, he also kept wicket and even captained the side a couple of times.

KP is the best batsmen I have seen of England, late 90s onwards. Best ever player, I really don't think so.

Dorothy_Mantooth

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2