The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Presents: Anarchy Results 28/08/13

Go down

6CW Presents: Anarchy Results 28/08/13 Empty 6CW Presents: Anarchy Results 28/08/13

Post by jeromedubois Wed 28 Aug 2013, 7:12 pm

6CW Presents: Anarchy Results 28/08/13 Main-l12
6CW Presents: Anarchy Results 28/08/13 Anarch11

jeromedubois

Back to top Go down

6CW Presents: Anarchy Results 28/08/13 Empty Re: 6CW Presents: Anarchy Results 28/08/13

Post by jeromedubois Wed 28 Aug 2013, 7:13 pm

6CW Anarchy Wednesday 28th August

The scene opens in the hall way of the arena. Thunder is leaning against the wall talking to a member of the road crew. Thunder holds in his hand a piece of paper and keeps pointing to it as they go through it.

T: So, yeah this is what I want. Do you think you can sort that for me?

RC: Yeah, man. That seems like a simple enough plan. I’ll need to get it okayed but, I can’t see it being a problem.

T: That’s great, thanks man.

Thunder slaps the guy on the shoulder before handing the paper. The roadie takes a look at the paper and walks off. Thunder turns and heads off in the other direction. In the distance, Liam Wood can be seen heading in the direction of the locker room.

T: Liam! Dude, wait up.

Thunder jogs after him and soon catches up to him. He taps Liam on the shoulder, who turns around slightly startled.

T: Everything alright?

LW: … You came out of nowhere; of course you’re going to startle me.

T: I’ve been shouting you since the bottom of the hall way. What’s going on Liam?

LW: You’re not going to stop pestering me until I tell you are you?

Thunder shakes his head knowingly.

LW: Fine. If you must know what happened last week keeps going through my head?

T: Last week? When Costello jumped you?

LW: Yes.

T: Dude, you’ve been jumped many times before.

LW: But, that was my 6CW debut.

T: And? Remember my EWF debut? I lost to Ojore due to outside interference. Costello cost you a good debut, now you get to cost him his debut. Costello’s law says run, what’s the Hereford motto?

LW: What?

T: What are our words?

LW: uh?

T: Hereford born, Hereford breed…

LW: …Strong in the arms, thick in the head?

T: Exactly and you know what that means right? It means we Herefordians, can stand up to any thing and that we’re too stupid to listen when we’re told to run. Now, remember you’re English so, chin up and carry on.

LW: Are you babbling?

T: Little bit. Is it working?

LW: Kind of, yeah.

T: Look, you are the one guy from EWF roster that has beaten me clean, you’re the one guy that’s held a title longer than a few weeks, the entire time of EWF you were the TV champion, which means something. And now, now you’re the EWF World champion, which means something too. Maybe, you didn’t beat Costello for that belt but, the guy got injured before either one of us could challenge him for the strap. Tonight, you’re going to walk out there, get cheered, wipe the mat Costello and then, then you’re going to get the three or make him tap. After that, no one will doubt where that belt belongs. Now, who are you?

LW: I’m Liam Wood.

T: Who are you?

LW: I’m Liam Viper Wood.

T: And what are you?

LW: The EWF World champion.

T: What are you going to do tonight?

LW: Break Costello’s law.

T: Good, now go.

Pumped up, fire burning in his eyes, Liam, slaps Thunder’s shoulder and head off. Thunder smiles and leans against the wall. Emmy, Liam’s girlfriend, appears behind Thunder, she clears he throat and grabs his attention.

E: Did you just?

T: Yep.

E: And he’s?

T: Ready.
E: And you’re?

T: Going to continue to interrupt? Yep.

E: Well, don’t. Why didn’t you stop Costello last week?

T: ‘Cause, he would never want me to.

Emmy pauses for a moment taking in Thunder’s words.

E: Thank y…

Thunder brings his finger up to his lips.

T: Shh. You and no one, ever has to thank me.

With that Thunder makes his way out of sight as the camera fades.

jeromedubois

Back to top Go down

6CW Presents: Anarchy Results 28/08/13 Empty Re: 6CW Presents: Anarchy Results 28/08/13

Post by jeromedubois Wed 28 Aug 2013, 7:13 pm

The 6CW logo appears on the blank screen, as “Here Come’s the Boom” by P.O.D kicks in. The crowd leaps to their feet, and erupt in a chorus of noise as a blue, white, and yellow pyrotechnics display goes off.

The camera then pans across the small Copper Box arena as we see just over 3,000 fans with 6CW banners out on display.

Costello’s got Wood!!!!!!!!
Come Back Gazzy!!!!!!!
Mr. Jones – You can shove your Authority up your (This sign has been censored)
What happened to The Joker????
Nate Nack – The real World Champion

HA: Good Evening Ladies & Gentlemen, welcome once again to another action packed edition of 6CW Anarchy. My name is Harold Lloyd and as ever I am joined by my slightly world weary brother Henry

HE: The word you are looking for is wiser, Harold – I perhaps don’t see the world through the same rose tinted glasses as you

HA: And that for you is a shame Harold. You are missing out on so many of the world’s beauty

HE: We are only two minutes in and already you are inducing vomit with talk of halcyon days, how about we get on with what we are paid to do, let’s start with the show

HA: Ok Ok Fast cat. Sorry where shall we start?
HE: You take the lead Harold. I wouldn’t want to steer the conversation to talk of destruction and darkness being as twisted as I am

HA: Very true Henry, very true

Well to recap the last show in a thirty second soundbite. Liam Wood was stripped of his EWF TV title and it was rebranded the 6CW UK Championship and a tournament to crown the new champion was announced

HE: The first round of matches which start tonight

HA: Culminating with the final at Ground Zero on 27th October

HE: And don’t forget the instruction from Mr. Jones to his brother Drake, he wants The Authority to ensure a worthy champion is in place this time round

HA: How Liam Wood must be feeling after that, he was champion for six months and to have it torn from his grasp on his first day in 6CW

HE: That is the power of The Authority Harold. You are with them or against them. Wood made his decision and he paid the price. You can’t say he wasn’t warned

HA: And too be honest the show was to get a lot worse for Liam later on but that is still to come, what was next?

HE: How can you forget Max Adamson? The thunder from down under has really made his mark since his return.

HA: Too be honest it appears he was doing a lot of damage before he even walked back through the doors. Gazzy as we saw last week is a broken man, he is seriously questioning his future in the business

Can you imagine a 6CW without Gazzy D?

HE: I dream about it on a regular basis

HA: What ???????

HE: Errr nothing, what was next???

HA: OK……… Well obviously there was a lot of non stop action; we had a debut win for Chaos, great performances from Adamson and Robin Reborn, we saw the continued problems facing Blade when he cost his team a win, once again trying to go that one step too far

HE: He never was the smartest tool

HA: And that leads us to the World title picture

HE: Which one do you want to go with first?

HA: Exactly Henry – 6CW still has two world champions. For the time being they are both anti-authority. But for how long that remains the case I do not know.

HE: The Authority want total domination and that means control of all the gold in the company. Liam Wood and Nate Nack are living on borrowed time Harold, mark my words

HA: As we saw last week with the news that both Orthrus and Plague will battle Nate Nack at Ground Zero for the 6CW belt – Surely those are insurmountable odds for Nate, even more so since the heinous attack we saw last week during the Main Event match up

HE: Once again Harold – Nate was warned about the consequences of going up against The Authority

HA: He was thrown thirty foot off a stage!!!!!!!!

HE: It is a dangerous business especially when you are the champ, everybody is gunning for you. You need to be on guard 24 hours a day, you really never know what is around the corner. Just look at Liam Wood

Started the night a double champion, as you said he had one title stripped away then he finds out that Enforcer has been chosen by the Authority as his opponent at Ground Zero and if that’s not enough just when he thinks nothing more can go wrong he is attacked by the former champion Vincent Costello on his return to 6CW from injury – If I was Liam I would have packed up my bags and gone home cos this place obviously isn’t for him

HA: I don’t think that’ll be happening any time soon. We have seen the level fight in that young man, yes he got off on the wrong footing with a lot of people last week but I have heard that he has spoken to a lot of people in private during the past couple of days looking to make amends

HE: To make friends more like. He sees he is in a real fight and he needs as many allies as he can muster together

HA: Wood is a great champion Henry, in and out of the ring he has a lot of respect for this business

HE: Well let’s see how far that respect gets him tonight Harold; he is in two matches against two of the toughest SOB’s in the business. He may think that last show was bad but I don’t see it getting better any time soon for him

HA: Well we are about to find out Henry after this short break. You’d be mad not to join us when we return

jeromedubois

Back to top Go down

Post by jeromedubois Wed 28 Aug 2013, 7:14 pm

Back from commercial Drake Callihan sits in his office typing away at a laptop. The door swings open and Kelsey walks in. Her father seems to barely acknowledge her presence. She walks over to the desk and sits on it. She clears the throat as though about to speak. Callihan looks up from the monitor and shoots her a displeased look.

Kelsey, feeling rejected slides off the table and begins to walk towards the door. She pauses half way and turns on her heels. She marches back to the table and slams the laptop shut. Both hands firmly on the desk, Callihan rises from his seat.

DC: Damn it girl! What the hell are you playing at?

K: The hell am I playing at? What the hell are you doing?

DC: I was in the middle of a very important email. And don’t you talk to me like that!!!!!

Kelsey ignores her fathers tone
K: I don’t care about you’re stupid emails. I’m letting the fact you’ve paid me very little attention lately slide, what I won’t let slide is the fact I’m no longer involved.

DC: Is that what this is about? The spot light isn’t on you so, you’re throwing a paddy? – Do you realise the stress I am under tonight. Your uncle is overseas on an important deal and that means I am in charge and you are stamping your feet like a petulant schoolgirl

K: No, I don’t care about the spot light. I want to be involved, to make you proud, and to help you. Give me some responsibility…Please. I can help; tonight, just tell me what I need to do

DC: Baby, you’re a Callihan, we don’t ask for things. We take them.

Kelsey looks at her father and knows that in his own way he’s giving her what she wants. She smiles at him.

K: Ok, daddy. I’ll take what I want.

Kelsey picks up the laptop and kisses her father on the cheek before, strolling off with the laptop under her arm. Drake looks on for a moment before shaking his head and smiling as the scene fades

Last edited by jeromedubois on Wed 28 Aug 2013, 7:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

jeromedubois

Back to top Go down

Post by jeromedubois Wed 28 Aug 2013, 7:14 pm

HA: Welcome back Ladies and Gentlemen, in the past few minutes we have received a global email from The Authority. In fact it was signed by Kelsey Callihan but we are led to believe that she has delegated power tonight in Mr. Jones’s absence

HE: The Authority’s power is far reaching Harold

HA: You’re starting to sound brainwashed Henry you do realise that?

HE: It is only the truth Harold, better we embrace the change than fight the inevitability that is The Authority
HA: OK well whilst my brother babbles away like one of the children of the night I will read out the email. Like I said ladies and gentlemen we have only just received this ourselves, obviously this will have an impact across the company not least with the holder of the title in question

Harold clears his throat

By order of The Authority - With immediate effect Ojore has been relinquished of the EWF Anarchy Championship, furthermore the title has been made defunct and will no longer be actively used in 6CW.

Today, Wednesday 28th August 6CW can exclusively reveal that the newly created XTreme Championship belt will be fought for the first time at Ground Zero on Sunday October 27th in a Chamber of Horrors match.

The participants for this match will be the former holder of the Anarchy belt Ojore, the number one contender for that belt Thunder and the losers of the first round matches of the UK Championship Tournament

Further details will be confirmed in due course

Hugs and kisses Kelsey Callihan

Wow what a huge piece of news the return of the Chamber of Horrors match one of the most brutal match ups ever seen in professional wrestling but what will Ojore’s reaction to this be?

HE: Again Harold, I shouldn’t have to repeat myself but this is what happens when you challenge the power of the Authority

HA: What do you mean Henry, what has Ojore done?

HE: Think back to the final few weeks of EWF Harold. Ojore turned his back on FEAR, he nearly cost them the ultimate prize and now he pays the price for his actions

HA: Ojore is a fairly sizeable enemy for the Authority to make

HE: He is small in comparison to the size of the Authority Harold. Everybody has to know their place!!!!!!!!

jeromedubois

Back to top Go down

Post by jeromedubois Wed 28 Aug 2013, 7:34 pm

We are live back in the CopperBox arena as the camera pans across the fans eventually focusing on the top of the ramp.

“Gangster Rap Made Me Do It” blasts out of the speakers to a loud heated reception from the crowd. DeMarcus Brown slowly makes his way out, with no emotion on his face as he wear a white hoody, with black trunks. Brown removes his hoody and throws it on the floor as he then descends down the ramp towards the ring.

HE: Brown has been one of the standout stars ever since his debut in 6CW, and if there is one thing we have learned about across these months is just how tough he is.

HA: His feud with Blade, was one of the most barbaric matches I have ever commentated on, he was just sheer aggression. Each man never came out the same from those matches.

HE: He is a man who loves a good brawl, and who has been at the top of 6CW since he has come here, but how will he face up against the top EWF talent “The Viper”.

*BANG!!!!!! (A red pyro goes off around all 4 corners of the ring)

“I Killed the Prom Queen” hits as the mood across the arena rapidly changes to a thunderous ovation. Liam Wood slithers his way out glaring at his opponent looking focus, and seething. Wood leaps from side to side smacking himself in the face as he then dashes down the ramp as Brown looks on with a smile encouraging him on.

HE: HERE WE GO!!!

DING!!! DING!!!! DING!!!!!

The arena erupts into a huge cheers as Brown and Wood exchange blows with one another. “Viper” chants echo across the arena as neither man is giving ground as they continue to exchange blows rapidly with one another.

HE: Wood has got to be careful, this is Brown territory, surely entering into a brawl with him is not a good idea.

HA: But Wood is standing strong so far, Brown is taking every shot that Wood throws, and hits back even harder.

Brown drives Wood against the ropes as Wood then hits a stiff European uppercut out of nowhere catching Brown off guard. Brown is seen clutching his jaw as Wood hits a series of Dean Ambrose likes Jab to the face as Brown then stumbles back against the ropes. Wood makes his way over, but walks straight into a kick to the mid-section as Brown props Wood against the ropes and hits a knife edge chop across his bare chest. Wood is seen clutching his jaw together taking the pain, as Brown hits another chop, and then a third.

Brown then shoves Wood into the corner as he hits another kick to the gut, followed by a stiff shot to the head. Brown then whips Wood across into the opposite corner as he then comes charging in with a splash. Brown then grabs Wood by the head and follows up with a bulldog, but Wood shoves Brown away. As Brown turns around, Wood runs towards Brown who swings a wild left, but Wood ducks under.

*SMACK!!!!

HE: PELE KICK!!!!

HA: Wood is so unpredictable and completely caught Brown off guard there!

Brown falls back against the ropes as Wood comes flying in with a running crossbody as the two men fly over the top rope and fall on the outside of the ring. The Viper kip’s back up to his feet to a loud pop from the crowd. Wood raises one arm in the air as Brown scrambles back up to his feet. Wood makes his way towards Brown as Brown drives an elbow to Wood’s gut. Brown then tries to smack Wood’s head against the apron, but Wood blocks it only to smash Brown head against the apron.

Brown groggily moves away as Wood then smashes Brown into the barricade spine first. Brown is seen barely moving as Wood charges back in

*SMACK!!!!!

jeromedubois

Back to top Go down

Post by jeromedubois Wed 28 Aug 2013, 7:35 pm

HE: BYCICLE KICK TO THE HEAD!!!!!

HA: BROWN IS IN ALL SORTS OF TROUBLE HERE!!!!

Brown crumbles to the hard mat, as Wood then picks him up and rolls him back into the ring as the referee gets to the count of 6. Wood then slithes on top of Brown for the cove.r

1….

2…..

HE: Brown kicks out!

HA: Will take more than that to put down the toughest S.O.B in 6CW!

Wood looks up to the stars, as he then drags Brown back to his feet, and delivers an Irish whip into the corner. Wood hits a series of punches to the head as he then shoves his boot in Brown throat, as the ref makes his way over warning Wood against choking. Wood then grabs Brown and hits a belly to belly suplex sending Brown flying across the ring. Wood then stares at Brown who is pushing himself back up to his feet refusing to stay down.

HE: Brown fighting on, Wood has been so impressive so far in this match.

HA: He is hell bent on recovering the title he feels belongs to him.

Wood then slaps his hand around Brown throat as he goes for a chokeslam but Brown breaks away from the hold. Brown hits a kick to the gut as he goes for a suplex but Wood lands on his feet behind Brown as he then hits a standing dropkick sending Brown against the ropes. Wood then makes his way over and then delivers an irish whip. As Brown comes off the ropes Wood hits a snap powerslam in the middle of the ring.

Wood then pounds the mat as he then makes his way to the turnbuckle and climbs to the top rope. Brown is seen staggering back up to his feet as Wood measures him up. Brown then turns around and faces Wood.

HE: HERE COMES WOOD!!!! CROSSBODY!!!

*THUMP!!!!!!!!

HA: KNEE GUTBUSTER!!!!!! GREAT COUNTER BY BROWN!!!!

HE: BROWN HOOKS THE LEG!!!!

1….

2….

3!!

HE: WOOD GETS THE SHOULDER UP!!!!

HA: I CAN’T BELIEVE WHAT A MOVE!!!

Brown is seen breathing hard as he slowly pushes himself back up, as Wood pulls himself back up. Brown then immediately props Wood on his shoulder as he goes for broken homes but Wood slides off his back and shoves Brown away.

HE: VIPER DRIVER!!!!!!!!!

HA: OUT OF NOWHERE!!!!!

The screen goes black and the arena is now pitch black

"You shouldn't try to understand what you can’t control, instead you should...

The camera spins round to the jump suited man now on his knees and shows his face...

HE: JUST LIKE 2 WEEKS AGO!!!!

HA: COSTELLO IS HERE!!!!

Man: RUN

The arena erupts into a chorus of cheers as “6C-Dub” chants echoe across the arena. As the lights comes back Costello is seen standing behind Wood who is staring at the top of the ramp. The referee is seen turning his back away from the ring as he stares into the crowd. Viper then turns around and spots Costello the two men stare each other down as Costello is seen smack talking Wood who shoves Costello away. Costello stumbles back against the ropes as he stares at Wood and begins to laugh.

HE: WATCH OUT!!!!

HA: FFFFFFFFFFFF 5!!!!!!!! BROKEN HOMES CONNECT!!!

1….

2…..

3!!!!!

DING!!!!! DING!!!!! DING!!!!!

MB: HERE IS YOUR WINNER!!!!!!! DEMARCUS…………….BROWN!!!!!

“Gangsta Rap Made Me Do It” Hits as the arena erupts into a chorus of boo’s. Brown stares uncomfortably at Costello who stares at Wood lifeless body. Brown rolls out of the ring clutching his ribs as he makes his way up the ramp, as Costello stands tall next to Wood’s body raising one arm in the air to a heated reception by the crowd.

HE: Costello just cost Wood the match!!!

HA: Who cares Brown advances to the next round of the UK Title!

HE: But will it be a different scenario later tonight when Wood faces Costello one on one?!

HA: Who knows, I mean will he even have time to recover for the match!?

jeromedubois

Back to top Go down

Post by jeromedubois Wed 28 Aug 2013, 7:35 pm

The scene changes to backstage area. Tim Allen is standing by with Mike Masters.

TA: Ladies and Gentlemen, I am joined at this time by Mike Masters…

MM: They know who I am, just get on with your damn questions.

The crowd begins to boo.

TA: Ok? So Mr. Masters, you are moments away from your first round UK championship qualification match. Are you concerned at all?

Master’s brings his hand up to his face and covers his eyes. He drops his head and shakes in disgust. He looks up from his hand and takes the microphone from Tim before, pushing him out of the frame and waving him off.

MM: Damn it Tim, you suck at this. Just shoo, go on, get. I’ll conduct this interview myself.

Mike clears his throat as Tim tries to come back in the shot.

MM: No. Bad monkey. This interview isn’t for you now go. 6CW, listen up. I want the attention of the whole class, right now. Fans and locker room alike. Get your pencils and take notes. I’m not concerned with your thoughts or opinions. I’m not even worried about anyone in this damn tournament. You’re looking at the first and only UK champion. You all think, that just because I have to go through this damn tournament to get my belt that it’s an up hill struggle? Well, it isn’t. Throw whoever you damn, well please in my path and I’ll knock them down. I’ll beat your Liam Woods; I’ll beat Blade again if I have too. As for this Jason Sparxz, I’ve seen what he can do and I’m not impressed. This fool, next to me looks like a chump not a champ. I’ll be the UK champion and you know why? ‘Cause I’m perfect.

With that Mike drops the mic on the floor and leaves the area. Tim walks back in to shot and shrugs as he picks up the microphone.

jeromedubois

Back to top Go down

Post by jeromedubois Wed 28 Aug 2013, 7:36 pm

Backstage in a previously unused area of the arena, an employee of the 6CW can be seen with a bemused look on his face as he talks to a camera man who has just started his new job with the newly expanded 6CW, the two are mid conversation as we join them.

Camera Man: I'm not going down there...surly as my supervisor you should be doing this!?
Supervisor: No...as your supervisor...I get to tell YOU what to do...now get down there and have a look for the source of the noise.
CM: But my job description is camera man...NOT Handy Man...can't you get someone el-
S: (cutting him off) No! Mr. Jones has told us to work to a budget and this way I save money and you look like the star employee on your first day...now get on with it.
CM: Fine...whatever.

The cameraman walks towards the door that is labeled “Cellar: leading to: boiler room: STAFF ONLY” he pushes the door open and begins to make his way down the stairs, the closer he gets to the door the more the lights flicker...suddenly the lights go dead and the door slams shut behind him, he panics for a few seconds before turning his camera on and using the night vision to see his way...the view we see changes from that of the scene to that of what the camera can see, the night vision turning everything green.

He makes his way to the door, the banging that was once a dull noise is now deafening, he pushes the door open and the camera shakes and distorts as a figure can be seen crashing his head off the wall...as the camera begins to calm and the picture becomes clearer the figure is shown to be that of The Reverend Edward Plague...his face covered in blood, a sick smile covering his face as he turns his attention to the camera...the camera man begins to run back to the exit but as he attempts his escape he falls, tripping over a cable left on the floor. The camera comes down with a bang, causing the screen to turn to static for a few seconds before coming back clear...the camera man is now shaking, his camera focused on the face of Edward Plague who is stood over him, he attempts to move but Edward shakes his head and laughs, the blood running down his face.

EP: Do you know who I am child?

CM: Uh...You're Ed...Edward...Plague...sir

Edward shakes his head again, his laughter stopping as a serious look covers his face

EP: I did not ask you my name...hehehe...I asked you who I was! Let me introduce myself...I am the dawn of a dying day...hehehe...I am the end of empires...the darkness that surrounds the light and strangles it until it fades away...hehehe...I am the end of love, the end of life....hehehe...the end of EVERYTHING!

They say I have shown them pain, they say I have shown them terror...they say I have shown them destruction...NO!!! I say that this is just the beginning of my reign...hehehe...their vanity allows them to believe that they have seen me at my best and at my worst and lived to tell the tale...they believe that they have taken everything I have to offer and still stand tall amongst the destruction I have caused but the truth is...hehehe...what they have received so far...hehehe...is a blessing...hehehe...I have allowed them survival but the fun is only truly about to begin...hehehe...the true face of terror is about to introduce itself to the world...hehehe...and its name...is...Plague!

Female voice: It has begun...

Edward looks around, before shaking his head and screaming...the scream quickly turns in to manic laughter as he continues to talk directly in to the camera, his dead eyes burning in to the screen.

The vultures have started circling...hehehe...they see your heroes crawling amongst the dirt and the filth for Gold...hehehe...watching them die ready to pick the flesh from the remains...hehehe...your heroes are dying before your very eyes and what they leave is the truth...their lies will die with them and my truth will be all that's left...hehehe...the truth about your lives...hehehe...your pathetic...worthless lives.

You see...I see the greed that you hold in your hearts...hehehe...I can't blame you though...hehehe...you worship the greediest of all...the heroes...hehehe...they fight for gold...not honour and being the sheep that you are you follow...you obey...hehehe...you join them dying in the dirt!

I am here to show you what true power is...hehehe...I will take your gold...hehehe...I will take your control...and I will take your love away...hehehe...for I am the apocalypse!

The camera man can be heard letting out a whimper as Edward continues to bleed, the blood falling down on to the camera as Edward begins to laugh, getting louder and louder as the camera man speaks up.

CM: “Please let me go...”

The scene suddenly goes black as Edward stamps down on to the camera, a crack can be heard and a painful scream is let out.

jeromedubois

Back to top Go down

Post by jeromedubois Wed 28 Aug 2013, 7:37 pm

Max Adamson is shown arriving backstage at the Copper Box Arena, with his bag over his shoulder and dark sunglasses on despite being indoors. He walks along the corridor until Timothy Allen stands in front of him, accompanied by a microphone and a camera man.

TA: Max Adamson, any chance of an interview?

Max: Where's Christy James?

TA: She's unavailable at the moment...

Max: Right-o.

(Adamson sighs, drops his bag to the floor, removes his sunglasses and rubs his eyes.)

Max: Fine. Ask away.

TA: A great return to 6CW for you two weeks ago as you defeated Alejandro Suarez. But the headline news last week regarding you were the words of GazzyD and his state of mind. What are your thoughts on that?

Max: Two things pal. One, I'm not really allowed to respond right here to that question, because I'm scheduled to do exactly that later on. But what you just said before that, I can respond to...

(Adamson adopts a more serious approach)

Max: What you said sums up exactly why I am back in 6CW. Exactly why I targeted Gazzy in the first place. While I was in that ring, doing what Max Adamson does, bringing down the house and eventually dominating and destroying and defeating Alejandro Suarez, people were talking about GazzyD's state of mind. His state of freakin' mind?! Who the hell cares about his state of mind? And if you and everyone else believes a word GazzyD has said, you're stupider than you look.

TA: How so?

Max: Do I have to spell it out to you? Really? Ok. Fine. I came back to 6CW because GazzyD stole the limelight from me. I came to take it back. I show 6CW what they were missing, and what happens? GazzyD steals my limelight with his pathetic attempt at attention. GazzyD is an attention seeker, and I will reveal on Anarchy what my full thoughts are on the situation. But it's convenient that interview was broadcast right before Max Adamson's second debut in 6CW. It's typical of Gazzy to try and steal my thunder. Gazzy, I won't allow that to happen. I cannot allow that to happen. Just make sure you're tuned in when I speak in that very ring Gazzy. Make sure you listen. More than listen, make sure you hear every single word I say. Interview over.

(Adamson picks up his bag and pushes past Timothy Allen and his cameraman).

jeromedubois

Back to top Go down

Post by jeromedubois Wed 28 Aug 2013, 7:37 pm

We go straight to the announcers table where Henry and Harold appear on screen, with the fans waving in the background.

HE: Ladies and Gentlemen welcome back to Anarchy! As up next we have Mike Masters! The man who made it to the final of the Ruler of the Ring match going one on one with EWF very own Jason Sparxz

HA: What a match this should be already, Masters has been pulling out main event performances and he has been showing the world exactly why he is perfect, and why you Henry “Aren’t”

HE: Sigh…..

With a sudden thunderbang and flashing lights the arena plunges into darkness, 'Lose yourself' starts up and the lights fade up, for the fans to see Jason sparxz standing head down hood up at the top of the ramp.
He is nodding and shaking his arms in preparation for his match, with a quick slap to his face, he races down the ramp and slides graciously into the ring, throwing back his hood and kissing both wrists in unison with fireworks from the ringposts!

HE: Jason Sparxz has a huge opportunity here tonight to make his mark in 6CW He has the chance to move to the next round and be one step closer to call himself a Champion!

HA: But Masters won’t be no easy

*SMACK!!!!!!!

CROWD: Ooooooooo

HE: The hell!?

HA: Is that?

HE: It’’s Masters with Steel chair in hand!

The replay shows Sparxz seen standing on the turnbuckle posing for his fans as Masters leaps over the barricade with a steel chair in hand and into the ring. Masters then comes flying in smacking the chair against Sparxz back.

HE: What is Masters doing?

HA: Taking advantage of the situation!

Sparxz falls to the mat, as Masters then ditches the chair on the outside of the ring as the ref is forced to get the match underway.

DING!!!! DING!!!! DING!!!!

Masters like a rabbid dog sensing blood rushes over towards Sparxz and quickly grounds and pounds him to the mat. Masters then backs away as the ref tell him to give Sparxz a chance to get to his feet. The arena erupts into a loud pop as Masters in seen performing a perfect handstand in the middle of the ring as Sparxz pulls himself back up in the corner.

Masters then comes flying in with a sting like splash as Sparxz then stumbles out of the corner, Masters then runs over to the ropes and leaps on to the second rope.

*SMACK!!!!!!!

HE: DISASTER KICK!!!!

HA: WHAT A SHOT TO THE HEAD!!!!

Sparxz crumbles to the mat as Masters stands tall and then points to the camera shouting “IS THIS WHAT YOU WANT JONES!? HEIN!?” Masters is seen giving the middle finger to the camera as Sparxz slowly gets back to his feet. Masters then turns around and comes charging in but Sparxz dashes out of the way as Masters smashes into the ring post shoulder first as Sparxz then quickly rolls Masters up for the pin.

1….

2….

HE: He is going to get it!

HA: Masters kicks out!

Both men quickly gets back up as Sparxz swing a wild left but Masters blocks it, and spins behind Sparxz

HE: GRINGO KILLER!!!!!

HA: MASSIVE MOVE!!!!

Masters then gets back up as “Masters” chant begin to echo across the arena, Masters then drags Sparxz body towards the corner and then climbs to the top rope. Masters then shouts “I’m f***ing Perfect!!!!!”

HE: 450 SPLASH!!!!!!!

HA: He goes for the cover!!!

1….

2….

3!!!!!

DING!!!! DING!!!!! DING!!!!

MB: Here is your winner…….MIKE MASTERS!!!!!

Masters slowly gets back to his feet holding his ribs as the ref raises his arm in the air, only as Masters drags his arm away, and points to the camera once more shouting “I’LL SHOW YOU!”

HE: Masters sending a message, business has just picked and we could be staring at the next UK Champion!

HA: It was an emphatic win, yes people will question his methods at times but there is no doubt this man always gets the job done!

jeromedubois

Back to top Go down

Post by jeromedubois Wed 28 Aug 2013, 7:38 pm

Back from commercial and a video starts to play, the camera pans and settles over the shoulder of someone sitting in a chair watching an old TV. The picture seems to show someone climbing a ladder it eventually comes into focus and it is Diesel winning the first ever 6CW Heavyweight Title.

'So long, so many memories. What once was great and glorious is now just a shadow of it's former self. 6CW used to stand for something, but now it seems to be just another name. When once the best in the world came to show off their skill now it's just used for more and more wannabe's trying to get their shot somewhere bigger.

But it's not just about those in the ring, 6CW was an idea and that idea was something that everyone shared, from the boys in the back to the guys paying the cheques. But now that idea has been corrupted, it has been sullied from what it originally was.

But no more.

It is time to show everyone what the original 6CW was about, time to show everyone just what happens when people mess with a vision.

The Original Original will show everyone just what it means to be 6-C-DUB!'

jeromedubois

Back to top Go down

Post by jeromedubois Wed 28 Aug 2013, 7:38 pm

Christy James is backstage in the interview area. As she says "My guest at this time...Orthrus" we see her stood next to the torso of a man, Orthrus so huge in comparison that he does not fit in the shot with Christy.

Orthrus "Fool, she is not your priority" The camera jerks quickly up to the scarred face of Orthrus, a deranged look of violence in his eye.

O "Let us not waste time with her silly questions. This is our time now; things are very different in your little world of 6CW. Orthrus has been given the keys to power, The Authority has recognised the higher beings should be given freedom to destroy the fools that waste oxygen in this decrepit company. Myself and Plague have come to destroy their hope. We will stamp down on their chests until every last gasp of air leaves their puny bodies."

Christy can be heard off camera "Umm, what about tonight’s match, what are yo--"

O "Do not speak! Insolent little madame. This match tonight is a mere formality. Myself and the powers of Plague and Enforcer; well, there is nothing a team of supposed Talent, Charm and Prospect can do against the raging fury of three men of such presence. This Reborn will finally learn to stay down. The message will be clear to every idiotic fool in that locker room: We are The Authority, we are all powerful and there is nothing you can do but bow down and accept our dominance."

jeromedubois

Back to top Go down

Post by jeromedubois Wed 28 Aug 2013, 7:39 pm

We go straight to the announcers table as the arena erupts into a chorus of boo’s as a photo Max Adamson appears on the titantron with “Responds to GazzyD interview” written underneath it.

HE: Well ladies and gentlemen up next, one of 6CW most controversial superstars Max Adamson will be with us with an exclusive interview.

HA: To think it was only 1 month ago where Max Adamson shocked the world by revealing himself as the Masked Man. The man who had been behind all these attacks.

HE: No one other than GazzyD was more shocked Harold. I mean these two men have so much history between them. There is no hiding that fact that Gazzy went through a tough period when 6CW closed but no one knew just how close they were.

HA: I mean these men were pretty much like brothers, Max lent his own cash to Gazzy to help him out during his divorce, but it was all part of the plan. As Max plotted and planned for year.

MA: Shut your mouth Henry, and Harold, if anyone wanted to actually her what you had to say you would be filling this spot right now, but instead I am on this screen at this time. SO do the world a favour and just shut up!!!!

Henry and Harold are seen peed but keeping quiet.

*The arena burst into a chorus of boo’s.

Max is seen in the back in his locker room

MA: You see I have had to keep my mouth shut for over 2 years, watching from the sidelines while all of you could say whatever the hell you want, when you wanted to. Which might I add the fact that you have failed to even mention me as a former 6CW World Heavyweight Champion! Seems you have all been drinking the GazzyD coolaid for too long…Have you all forgotten that when I was champ, Gazzy was barely even spoken about! Why? Because everybody knew then, the same thing they know now…I bring ratings, I sell out arena’s, I put 6CW on the map.

*Crowd: @sshole! @sshole! @sshole!

Max has a frustrated look on his face.

MA: But you know what pisses me off even more? What pisses me off even more is that ever since I returned over 1 month ago I am still barely spoken about …Instead you are all talking about GazzyD…A man who stole my spotlight for over 2 years! You all talk about him like some sort of victim of a cruel joke…Like a fallen hero, when the victim in all of this is me! I am the victim! I had to watch him destroy everything that I spent my @ss building…So when I decide to get even, I am portrayed as some sort of bad guy…You know what? Fine I will be that bad guy, because all good stories love a Hero, and our Hero here is Gazzy...If there is one thing Gazzy loves to do, he loves being the hero! He loves it when the odds are stacked against him, it brings out the best in him. Just like when he has all of you fickle fans chanting his name.

*A GazzyD chant breaks out across the arena, as Max laughs.

MA: Go ahead chant his name! Feed that fire inside of him, because he needs you now more than ever. O wait…no he’s considering retiring…Do you take me for some sort of idiot? Gazzy I know you better than you know yourself! I don’t by into your sob story for one tiny little second! Gazzy isn’t going nowhere. He isn’t even consider retiring. He is a man who relishes being the center of attention…Hell he has a bigger ego than me, and the fact that I am standing here tonight being given this time on TV will drive him nuts because he wants to be the face of this company that I built. I know the real Gazzy, have you all forgotten how much of a good friend I am? I am his best friend!

*An evil grin emerges on max face.

MA: Hahahaha Seeing how well I know the real Gazzy I think it is time I give you a little history lesson…The real Gazzy that I know is a failure, a liar, and an ego maniac! He is a failure as he failed at his marriage, he failed as a man to provide for his family, and now he has a failed wrestling career thanks to me…In fact that was one of the only times he didn’t lie to you last week. He’s right his career is down the toilet, and there is nothing he can do about it…I left him in a position where he has no way to go other than forward straight towards me…Which is exactly what I want…Because all you stupid 6CW fans believe that one on one this fraud is better than me, when in reality one on one there is no match if we wrestler 10 matches, I would win 9 of them! In fact you know what? Actions speak louder than words so instead of staying back here I am going to call GazzyD out tonight! And Right now!!!

Max walks straight out of his locker room and away from the camera. We now have a shot of the arena as the camera pans across the fans.

HE: Max is coming out here right now!

HA: I can’t believe it, are we about to have a showdown between Gazzy, and Max?

HE: One thing is for sure Max is continuing to make this incredibly personal, throwing allegations at Gazzy, constantly kicking the man while he is down.

“Radioactive” Hits as Max strides out with a purpose to a loud heated reception from the crowd. Max makes his way down the ramp and slides into the ring. Max then turns around and faces the ramp as he waves his arms signaling for Gazzy to make his way out.

HE: Max wants Gazzy right now!

HA: This man is crazy!

Max then put his arms out to his side, shouting “come on!”

The camera pans across the arena as a “Gazzy” chant breaks out

HE: These fans encouraging Gazzy to come out, but is he even here tonight?

HA: As far as I am away he is! But where is he?

and flaps his arms away like he has given up on Gazzy showing up.

jeromedubois

Back to top Go down

Post by jeromedubois Wed 28 Aug 2013, 7:39 pm

“Rush” hits as the arena explodes to life as huge pop is given to the 6CW resident, as Max seems shocked as he freezes staring at the top of the ramp.

HE: IT CAN’T BE!!?!?!?

HA: AND JUST LISTEN TO THIS CROWD!!

*A loud Gazzy chant is echoed across the arena.

The music continues to blare out as Gazzy still hasn’t appeared as Max pauses in a state of confusion

HE: Where is Gazzy?

HA: What on earth is happening?

The music then cuts off as Max burst into a fit of laughter as he then makes his way and grabs a mic.

MA: HOW STUPID ARE YOU PEOPLE?! I mean is it that easy to fool you? You clearly have been living in a state of dilusion, because right now I have each and everyone of you in the palm on my hand…But you know what? Enough fun and games, I knew Gazzy wasn’t going to show up and confront me tonight…And you know why? Because GazzyD fears me…He fears what I might do him…and he fears the fact that should he face me in this ring he will just do what GazzyD does best. That is to fail at everything he does! But I am a fare man so Gazzy, I putting this out there…Instead of sitting at home and pretending to retire why don’t you do the world a favour and turn up in 2 weeks on Anarchy to sign a contract for a match…A match against me at 6CW next PPV Ground Zero! Be the same old predictable Gazzy that everyone here expects you to be! Be the hero! Punish the bad Max Adamson! Put me back in place! Feel these fans chanting your name! Hell I will make more interesting….beat me at Ground Zero I will keep my big mouth shut about our little deal Because when the moment comes and you face me at Ground Zero, I guarantee that, that night…Will be the last night that everyone remembers the original Gazzy, because you will learn to understand you true position in life…And is as my constant 2nd, lurking in my shadow!

Max drops the microphone as he stares into the microphone with a grin on his face, as a Gazzy chants echoes across in the background.

HE The challenge has been thrown out!

HA: Will Gazzy accept?

HE: Or is this just another trap set by Max Adamson?

HA: Who knows but this is one of the most personal feud in recent 6CW history, and Gazzy as the fans know him, return as the fighting man that they know him to be?

jeromedubois

Back to top Go down

Post by jeromedubois Wed 28 Aug 2013, 7:40 pm

HE: You ready to see the Authority dominate, brother?

HA: I think we are getting used to it here in 6CW but this following contest could further enhance the frightening reputation of this faction….

HE: Jimmy Phillips, Jack Hurst and Robin Reborn are proverbial lambs to the slaughter in this one…no way can they stand up to the Authority…

“Saturday night” rips through the airwaves and the crowd begin to boo furiously as three giant figures move out from behind the curtain and onto the stage. Enforcer is at the front, flanked by the ominous figures of Edward Plague and Orthrus, all three of them looking ultra confident.

HA: Last week we heard the bombshell that Enforcer was re-uniting with Drake Callihan under the banner of The Authority….you put him together with Plague and Orthrus and I do not know if it is possible to stop these guys….

HE: Of course it isn’t possible….Enforcer is the number one contender to the EWF Championship, Orthrus and Plague are number one contenders to the 6CW World Championship…in a matter of weeks there will be complete dominance from this group….

Enforcer leads his team toward the ring, ignoring the abuse from the crowd, and then they climb up on the apron and step inside. Flames are burning from the turnbuckles and the monstrous appearance of Plague and Orthrus seems to be intimidating the staff around ringside.

HA: Just like at this trio…..they are the epitome of hell on earth…

All three men just stand in a line in the centre of the ring as “Thrift Shop” echoes out and the crowd begin to cheer the arrival of Robin Reborn. Red pyros flash into the air as Reborn bounces out onto the stage, slapping the hands of the fans.

HE: Reborn may be dancing now, but wait until he steps into that ring….that’s when this will all change…

HA; Reborn is not intimidated, he will not back down….but that doesn’t mean he won’t take a beating….he is going to have to use all of his speed advantages to get through tonight…

Reborn stops in the aisleway and he looks up at his opposition with a determined stare. He brushes his hair aside and breathes deeply as “Prince Charming” echoes out to another round of applause, signaling the arrival of Jack Hurst.

HE: Just another victim…

HA: Hurst will not see it that way, this guy is a fighting superstar and he will take the battle to The Authority no matter the outcome….tonight 6CW is going to try and fight back against the regime…

HE: Their efforts are futile….they don’t even measure up….

Hurst joins Reborn in the aisleway and they shake hands before “Cold Ash” blasts out to a thunderous ovation from the crowd inside the Copper Box. Jimmy Phillips then storms out onto the stage, fire burning in his eyes. He walks from one side of the stage to the other, acknowledging the support of the crowd, and then he unzips his hoody and begins to move down the ramp.

HA: Jimmy Phillips was at the forefront of the war against FEAR back in EWF….but just two weeks into his 6CW career and the war continues, this time against a much bigger threat…

HE: FEAR was just the basis of The Authority….Phillips struggled to fend off this faction in its infancy, no way can he stop them now…

HA: That remains to be seen….all I know is that these three 6CW superstars will give everything they have in order to try…

Phillips shakes hands with his two teammates and then they make their way to the ring, climbing up on the apron. The referee in charge has a word with both teams and manages to get Plague, Enforcer, Reborn and Hurst out of the ring as Phillips and Orthrus take charge for their respective sides.

HA: This should be a fascinating clash….

Orthrus merely smiles at Phillips as they circle each other and then lunge into a lockup in the centre of the ring. Phillips is able to push Orthrus onto his heels but the monster then answers back and spins his hips as he throws Phillips into the turnbuckle. Orthrus then looks for a heavy uppercut but Phillips ducks it and fires off with several right hands of his own…

HE: Jimmy Phillips has power, I will grant that….but what has he achieved in his career? Nothing whatsoever is the answer to that….he is all hype and he will be exposed….

Orthrus staggers back into the ropes and Phillips tries to whip him across the ring but the big man is able to reverse. Phillips hits the ropes and comes back toward a big boot but he ducks the blow and runs the opposite side before returning with a flying shoulder tackle that wipes Orthrus off his feet. Orthrus gets back up and Phillips is able to drill him with a suplex………………………..1………………………..2…………………shoulder up.

HA: Jimmy Phillips is not “all hype”…..this guy is one hell of an athlete and in my opinion he is a future champion in this company…

Orthrus gets back up and Phillips clocks him with a right hand, knocking him into the corner, before tagging in Robin Reborn. Reborn dives onto the top rope, behind Orthrus, and he floats over his shoulder, bringing Orthrus down, face-first, into the mat…………………….1………………….powerout. Orthrus gets back up and Reborn nails him with a dropkick before running the ropes and returning with a heel kick that wobbles the big man back into his corner.

HE: Reborn is way out of his depth here….

Reborn runs in and dives for a splash but Orthrus catches him and pulls him out of the corner before throwing him across the ring with a modified suplex. Reborn gets back up and tries to run back in but Orthrus hits him with an uppercut and then whips Reborn off the ropes…

HA: Lookout now…wow!

Reborn comes back and Orthrus presses him up into the air with ease but Reborn counters with a headscissors takedown, sending Orthrus flying across the ring. Orthrus aims to get back up as Plague makes the tag off his back….

HE: Sensible thing for Reborn to do now is run…

HA: Not going to happen…

Plague steps over the ropes and smiles at Reborn, who beckons for him to bring it on. Plague marches forward and looks for a haymaker but Reborn is able to duck and he fires off shots to the midsection before running the ropes, only to return into a solid headbutt to the chest.

HE: Plague does not mess around, he hurts people and he is damn good at it…

Reborn gets back up and Plague slams a vicious punch into his throat and then whips him off the ropes before hauling him into a huge hiptoss on the comeback. Reborn gets back up and Plague nails him with a massive scoop slam and follows up with an elbow to the chest……………………..1…………………….2…………………shoulder up!

HA: Edward Plague is a man mountain….

HE: He is a beast and one of the key reasons that The Authority cannot be stopped…

Plague drags Reborn back up by the hair and he slings him into the corner with ease before running in with a heavy elbow to the side of the jaw. Reborn slumps there as Plague tags in Enforcer, who immediately begins to drive shoulder thrusts into RR’s gut.

HA: Enforcer is a mighty fine competitor, one of the best in the business today…

HE: That is the man that should already be EWF Champion, but now he is with The Authority I guarantee nothing will stop him from getting the belt he deserves….

Enforcer smirks over at Hurst and Phillips as he pulls Reborn from the corner and gutwrenches him up and then spins him into a sideslam…………………1………………………..2………………….shoulder up. Enforcer stands and he rakes his boot across Reborn’s face before stomping down on his chest with venom. The referee tries to intervene but Enforcer shoves the official away and continues his assault…

HA: He can’t do that…

HE: He can do what he likes….

Reborn tries to get up and rush Enforcer but he takes hard, clubbing shots to the back and then Enforcer whips RR into the corner with such velocity that Reborn flips upside down and then sits on the turnbuckle. Enforcer makes his way over and sends hard punches into the back of Reborn before climbing onto the ropes and he lifts Reborn’s arm over his shoulder…

HA: Enforcer looking for a super back suplex….

HE: No way….

The crowd are stunned as Reborn amazingly backflips over the shoulder of Enforcer and off the turnbuckle to the mat below. Enforcer is unaware of where Reborn is as RR runs back up the turnbuckle, behind Enforcer, and delivers a beautiful backstabber from the top….

HA: That is sheer class…

…2
……………Enforcer kicks out!

HE: That would have been a disaster…

jeromedubois

Back to top Go down

Post by jeromedubois Wed 28 Aug 2013, 7:40 pm

Reborn gets back up and he lashes chops into the chest of Enforcer before attempting an Irish whip, only for Enforcer to reverse. Reborn flies toward the rope and then handsprings against them before launching back with a flying elbow takedown. Enforcer gets back up and looks for a boot but Reborn catches foot and connects with a stepover heel kick (ala RVD) and follows up with a standing moonsault………….1……………….2……………shoulder up!

HA: Reborn will not back down from any fight….

Enforcer gets back up and Reborn hits some hard kicks to the legs before running off the ropes and returning with a flying dropkick to the knees. Reborn then runs to the ropes and dives into a springboard…

HE: Oh cmon…

Orthrus grabs Reborn by the throat and throws him back down onto the canvass from the apron, causing the crowd to boo furiously. Enforcer then gets back up and he nails a swinging neckbreaker on Reborn……………..1…………………………2………………..kickout. Enforcer gets up and he pulls Reborn up by the hair before attempting a piledriver…

HA: Reborn is so athletic…

Reborn manages to flip up onto the shoulders of Enforcer and he jumps over the back before springboarding back onto the ropes and floats through…

HE: Not enough…

Enforcer demonstrates his strength by catching Reborn in his arms and then detonates with a fall away slam……………..1…………2………………shoulder up. Enforcer gets back up and he stomps on the back of Reborn’s head before tagging in Orthrus….

HE: Reborn is going to find out why size really does matter now…

Orthrus pulls Reborn up with ease and he holds him with one hand whilst landing hard punches to the stomach with his other. He then slings Reborn against the ropes and grips him around the throat as he staggers back…

HA: Choke…

Reborn kicks Orthrus in the stomach and tries to run the ropes for more momentum but returns into a huge spinebuster. Orthrus stands back up and he offers a tag to Edward Plague…

HE: Things not working out for Reborn….he will be regretting ever getting involved in this match now…

Plague reaches down and hammers in hard punches to the face of Reborn before lifting him back up to his feet, where he then whips him into the corner with power. Reborn slams into the turnbuckle and staggers out into a giant military press…

HA: That is a long way down….damn!

Plague just looks over at the opposition and then drops Reborn, leaving him to slam down on his chest and writhe around in pain. Plague then bounces back off the ropes and comes forward with a huge splash across Reborn’s chest……………………1……………………..2………………..Jimmy Phillips breaks up the count!

HE: Phillips had to intervene, his boy is done for…

Plague just looks at Phillips and laughs before getting back to his feet and tagging Enforcer back into the mix. Reborn is struggling to get up as Enforcer scales the ropes and dives off, driving his elbow down into the kidneys of RR………………………….1………………………..2……………Reborn just manages to kick out.

HA: This is turning into a mass beatdown now…

Enforcer drops three elbows into the back of Reborn and then pulls him back up and offers the tag to Orthrus, who accepts. Enforcer then asks for Plague to lift his boot up and he slams Reborn’s face against the foot before pushing him into Orthrus, who lifts him up and runs him into a powerslam…

HE: Reborn is helpless, utterly helpless….

Orthrus takes ahold of Reborn’s legs and drags him into the middle of the ring before trying to turn him into a cloverleaf. Reborn wriggles and fights, though, and he drives the point of his elbow into Orthrus’ nose, forcing separation, before rolling back up and running at the big man….

HA: He caught him….

Reborn jumps through the air but Orthrus catches him with a hand around the throat and then he lifts Reborn up into the air…

HE: CHOKESLAM!

The crowd cheer as Reborn somehow wraps his legs around Orthrus’ neck and spins him into a headscissors takedown. Orthrus quickly gets back up as Reborn spins around and dives through the air…

HA: HURST MADE THE TAG!

The crowd cheer as Hurst flies into the ring, ducks a right hand from Orthrus, and then bounces off the opposite ropes before returning with a huge dropkick that takes the big man off his feet. Hurst then flies off the ropes again and this time he returns with a flying knee to the side of Orthrus’ head……………1……………2………………powerout.

HE: Hurst’s momentum won’t last long….

Hurst rallies with a three right hands and then he pauses, using his palm as a mirror, and finishes the combo with a nonchalant left jab that stings Orthrus back into the ropes. Hurst then grabs his arm and attempts a whip but Orthrus is too strong…

HA: Hurst going for a ride…

Hurst returns and he ducks underneath a swinging clothesline from Orthrus and runs the opposite side before returning with a front flip lariat (ala Undertaker) that wipes the big man out again. Orthrus tries to stand but Hurst runs into him and connects with a stiff enzeguiri to the side of the head………………….1…………………..2………….Orthrus kicks out!

HA: Jack Hurst is setting about his work with real purpose here….he has the crowd behind him…

HE: Those fools can’t help him….

Hurst makes his way to the corner and he clambers up to the top, facing the crowd, before diving off for a moonsault on Orthrus. The big man moves out of the way but Hurst manages to land out on his feet, swaying a little on the landing, though, which allows Orthrus back up and he charges forward…

HA: BROGUE….

Hurst ducks underneath the bicycle kick attempt and storms the ropes before returning with a flying chopblock to the back of Orthrus’ knee. The big man goes down and Hurst seizes his leg….

HE: Stop him…

HA: Anklelock applied….

Orthrus yells out in pain as Hurst seizes his ankle and turns it at a vicious angle, sending shooting pain right up the leg of the Authority member. The crowd are cheering as Orthrus cries out again…

HA: What an achievement this would be if he made the monster tap out….

The referee asks Orthrus if he wants to quit but he merely shakes his head and rolls forwards, sending Hurst crashing into the corner. Orthrus then hobbles back up and he charges in for a diving splash…

HA: Nobody home….

Hurst rolls out of the corner and Orthrus clatters into the turnbuckle and staggers back around, allowing Hurst to amazingly lift him onto his shoulders….

HE: No way….

It seems as though Hurst is about to nail the “Washboard stomach” when Enforcer clambers into the ring and takes him out with a big boot to the face, the referee signaling that Big E made a blind tag. The crowd boo as Enforcer then drags Hurst up and connects with a jackhammer…………………….1……………….2…………..Hurst forces his shoulder up!

HE: The Authority always have an answer….even when you think you have them, you never stand a chance….

HA: Hurst was in full flow there….but Enforcer just killed his momentum….

Enforcer looks at Hurst for a moment and then hammers home some right hands to the face before standing up and dropping a leg across the throat. Enforcer taunts the crowd, who boo him, and then he kneels in the corner and beckons for Hurst to stand up…

HE: Enforcer is feeling like the time has come to end this charade of a match…..here we go….FACECHECK!

Hurst counters the running forearm smash with a drop-toe hold and he attempts to put Enforcer in an anklelock but Enforcer turns out and boots Hurst away, sending him crashing back into the corner. Enforcer gets back up and he flies in with a spear/shoulder thrust…..CRACK!

*Crowd cheer

HA: Not what Enforcer was looking for…

jeromedubois

Back to top Go down

Post by jeromedubois Wed 28 Aug 2013, 7:41 pm

Hurst rolls away and Enforcer goes through the ropes, colliding with the ringpost. He staggers back around and Hurst lifts him into a suplex position before bodyslamming him to the mat. Hurst then makes his way to the corner and he climbs up top….

HE: Cmon Enforcer, get your act together…

HA: Hurst ready to fly……..SHOW OF GRACE!

The flashbulbs go off as Hurst garners some serious hangtime and then comes down with a beautiful legdrop to the throat of Enforcer……………………1………………………………2………………………Edward Plague breaks up the cover.

HA: The Authority were worried there….

Hurst tries to get up and take the fight to Plague but he is just headbutted away, sending him flying across the ring. The referee rebukes Plague and sends him from the ring as Enforcer slowly begins to get back up onto his feet. Big E holds the back of his head and then he snarls at Hurst before dragging him into the middle of the ring and drills him with a sit-down powerbomb……………………1……………………………2……………..Jimmy Phillips breaks up the cover!

HE: Phillips is out of his league with Enforcer…

HA: I don’t agree….

Enforcer gets up to confront Phillips but eats a huge right hand that sends him staggering back into the corner. Phillips aims in for more but the referee drags him back, sending him to his corner. Enforcer leaves the ring and allows Orthrus to take over once again….

HA: Enforcer did not like the power in Phillips’ punch….

Orthrus pulls Hurst up and he underhooks his arms before lifting him in the air and nails a tiger bomb………………1……………………2……………Hurst just manages to get his shoulder up. Orthrus rises again and he pulls Hurst by the head….

HE: Package piledriver…

Hurst kicks his legs, refusing to be lifted, and then he shows great skill to backdrop the big man to the canvass. Orthrus makes his way back up and he runs at Hurst but JH drops down and pulls the top rope, sending Orthrus flying to the outside of the ring. Hurst then gets back up and he runs to the opposite side before sprinting back…

HA: SUICIDE DIVE!

Crowd: That was awe-some x5

Hurst dives through the ropes and takes Orthrus out in the aisleway. He then gets back up and slaps hands with the fans in the front row before clambering up onto the ringside barrier….

HE: What is he doing?

HA: Taking the fight to The Authority….MOONSAULT!

More cheers from the crowd as Hurst flies from the barricade and lands ontop of Orthrus with real impact. The big man holds his ribs as he staggers back to his feet and toward the ring, rolling in under the bottom rope. Hurst then climbs back onto the apron and he begins to climb the ropes again….

HA: Orthrus in a spot of trouble….Hurst going for it….

Hurst looks ready to fly into another legdrop when Edward Plague grabs his legs and drags them apart, causing Hurst to land in a sickening crotched position on the turnbuckle. The crowd boo as Orthrus makes his way back up and he climbs onto the ropes before delivering a huge superplex from on high….

HE: Talk about impact….Hurst should be done and dusted….

The ring shakes from the impact of the superplex and Orthrus slowly crawls over to drop a hand on the chest of his opponent……………………………….1……………………………..2………………….Robin Reborn springboards onto the ropes and flies into a senton bomb that breaks up the count!

HA: Reborn has seen enough…

Enforcer tries to climb in to join the action but Reborn rolls right through the senton bomb and straight into a corkscrew roundhouse kick (Trouble in paradise) that connects with the side of Enforcer’s head and sends him flying from the apron. Reborn then tries to throw a right hand at Plague but it is caught and Plague grabs him by the neck….

HE: Reborn needs to learn a lesson…

Plague demonstrates his strength by lifting Reborn over the ropes and throws him off the apron to the hard floor below. He then turns around and accepts a tag from Orthrus, just as Hurst makes his way to the opposite side….

HA: PHILLIPS IS HERE!

The crowd cheer as Phillips vaults the ropes and he dodges a running boot from Plague before hitting the opposite side and returning with a flying shoulder charge that wobbles the big man but doesn’t send him down. Phillips gets back up and runs the ropes again, flying back with another huge tackle that only serves to stagger Plague some more….

HE: You don’t just take Plague down without some serious effort…

HA: HOW ABOUT THAT?

Phillips shakes his head and runs the ropes again, this time returning with a huge flying spear that wipes Plague out……………………1……………………….2…………………shoulder up. Phillips gets back up and he smashes right hand into Plague’s head before looking for an irish whip…

HE: Plague too strong…

Plague reverses the whip but Phillips dodges his boot on the comeback and then waits for Plague to turn around before lifting him up in the air….

HA: Samoan drop!

….2
………..kickout!

HE: Someone help Plague out….

On the outside, Enforcer runs into Robin Reborn and picks him up before charging him into the ringpost. He then rolls back in the ring and tries to blindside Phillips but JP sees him coming and ducks his blow before nailing him with a release German suplex….

HA: Nothing can stop Jimmy Phillips on this form…

Enforcer gets back up and Phillips scoops him onto his shoulders before delivering a crunching fireman’s slam (Attitude Adjustment) which sends Big E rolling from the ring once more. Phillips then turns around and takes a boot the stomach…

HE: Orthrus back in the game, Phillips can’t live with the numbers….DEATH FROM ABOVE!

Orthrus flips Phillips into position for a crucifix powerbomb but Phillips kicks his legs and manages to drop down and counter with a Russian legsweep. Orthrus gets back up and Phillips sends him flying with an overhead belly to belly suplex. The big man staggers back up and Phillips runs into him with a clothesline that sends him over the top to the outside…

HA: Jimmy Phillips is cleaning house….

Phillips beats his chest and works the crowd into a frenzy before turning around and he takes a huge double-fisted hammerblow to the face by Plague. Plague then rags Phillips up and whips him off the ropes before flooring him with a big boot as he comes back….Plague then sprints off the ropes himself and returns…

HE: PLAGUE STOMP!.....my oh my have the tables turned now….

Plague returns and brings his near 400 pound frame down on Phillips’ chest before dragging him back up into a standing position and he laughs…

HA: Plague has Phillips right where he wants him…

HE: This is where Phillips’ train de-rails….PURIFIER!

Plague flips Phillips up for the omega tombstone but Phillips manages to drop down off the back and he sprints off the ropes before charging back…

HA: GAME-CHANGER!

*Crowd pop

jeromedubois

Back to top Go down

Post by jeromedubois Wed 28 Aug 2013, 7:41 pm

The whole arena is going wild as Phillips thunders into Plague with the “clothesline from hell” and he makes his way over to the cover…
……….1
……………..2
…………………..Enforcer breaks it up!

HE: You can’t handle this….FACECHECK!

Phillips scrambles back up and looks for another “game changer” but Enforcer ducks it and sprints off the ropes, returning with the flying forearm smash. Enforcer looks down at Phillips and shakes his head before Jack Hurst sprints in and clatters Big E, sending them both over the ropes to the outside…

HA: It is getting hard to keep a handle on this action…

Hurst and Enforcer slam into the announce table and Hurst drives Enforcer’s head down against the wood before lifting up onto his shoulders…

HE: WASHBOARD…

Enforcer catches Hurst’s foot as he comes down out of the air and he spins him around before lifting him up into a spinebuster position and he slams him down ontop of the table, leaving Hurst sprawled in a heap. Back in the ring and Plague is getting back to his feet, bringing Phillips up with him….

HA: Enforcer has left the path clear for Plague…..CONFESSION!

Plague looks for the “border toss” but Reborn is back in the ring and he pulls Phillips down off the back of Plague and then they spin him around and deliver a double suplex. Reborn then runs to the ropes and front flips over them…

HE: NO!

He looks for a seated senton on Enforcer but Big E shows his strength by catching Reborn on his shoulders and he throws him over the barricade into the front row of the crowd. Back in the ring and Phillips beckons Plague back up…

HA: Phillips is stalking his prey….

Orthrus is back in and he clatters into Phillips from behind before dragging him back up and seizing him by the throat…

HE: CHOKE…

HA: TOUCHDOWN!

Phillips jumps out of the side of the attempted chokeslam and then delivers an almighty rock-bottom to Orthrus in the centre of the ring. JP gets back up and he looks out of the ring at Enforcer, who just grins at him….

HA: What is Enforcer so happy about?

HE: This….PURIFIER!

Plague is back up and he takes his opportunity, lifting Phillips up and splattering him with the omega tombstone in the middle of the ring…
…..2
………..3!

HE: Nobody can stand up to The Authority….what a dominant display….

HA: They had a few shaky moments, they were pushed hard…but I can’t argue that these three men were very impressive tonight….

“CCClouds” plays out of the speakers and the crowd boo as Plague kneels over Jimmy Phillips and laughs with a sinister tone. Enforcer is smiling on the outside as the cameras pan around to show Jack Hurst and Robin Reborn, both down and out on the outside. Orthrus then sits up in the middle of the ring and he smirks at Plague….

HE: The rest of the 6CW locker-room need to take note from this….it doesn’t matter what you throw at these guys, you cannot defeat The Authority….they are unstoppable…

HA: Very good performance from the three men who currently occupy the number one contender spots in this company….Liam Wood and Nate Jack will have been watching that performance with perhaps a hint of trepidation….this is what awaits them in the future…

Plague, Enforcer and Orthrus gather on the outside of the ring to celebrate their victory as the crowd continue to hurl abuse at them. Jimmy Phillips is just coming around in the middle of the ring and he looks confused as to what happened as the action goes backstage.

jeromedubois

Back to top Go down

Post by jeromedubois Wed 28 Aug 2013, 7:42 pm

Mike Conrad is sat in his locker room, looking at his hands. The door swings open and Jimmy Phillips appears.

JP: Hey man.

Mike rises and the two bump knuckles.

MC: What’s going on man?

JP: Not a lot bud, not a lot. Thought I’d swing by and wish you luck out there.

MC: Thanks, man.

Phillips looks at his friend with concern.

JP: What’s up man?

MC: Ah, it’s nothing.

JP: You’ve known you long enough to know when something’s up so, spill.

MC: It’s tonight’s match.

JP: What about it?

MC: I’m facing off against three other guys, one of which I know barely anything about. And the other two, Thunder and Ojore, I know what they can do. I’ve felt Ojore’s wrath many times and Thunder doesn’t seem happy with me and what I did.

JP: You’re right, you’ve faced Ojore’s wrath before and lived to tell the tale. As for Thunder, don’t worry. Everyone knows he’s a good guy; he just has a bit of a sharp tongue. You need to forget about these doubt’s man, the powers that be are going to be watching this match for potential UK tournament entrants. Go out there, introduce Marty Helms to mean left hook, remind Ojore why you’re still standing and show Thunder you’re still the honourable you have always been. Then after that, it’ll be you and me in the UK tournament.

Mike nods, fire burning in his belly. He walks out of his locker room and comes back in.

MC: It’s not time yet.

JP: no, it isn’t. I didn’t want to mention it.

MC: I really wish you had.

JP: Yeah, my bad.

The scene fades as the two men take a seat each.

jeromedubois

Back to top Go down

Post by jeromedubois Wed 28 Aug 2013, 7:42 pm

*The action is backstage and the crowd are booing as Tyler Roth steps into view with Timothy Allen. Roth is dressed in a black vest, reading “Baddest man on the planet”, and a pair of jeans. His eyes are full of fury as he looks into the camera.

Timothy Allen: I am joined at this time by the self-proclaimed “baddest man on the planet”….Tyler Roth…

*Roth’s hand closes around the mic

Roth: Self proclaimed? If I didn’t know any better I would think that you were trying to say I hadn’t earned that moniker?

*Allen shakes his head

Roth: Because if you have any doubts, Tim, then I could alleviate them all, right now?

*Allen gulps as Roth’s eyes glint with menace

Roth: The same message should be sent far and wide to the members of the 6CW roster because this moment right here is the beginning of something very special…this is the start of a journey, the rise of a future professional wrestling hall of famer. Anything that went before this point means nothing…any event, any occurrence, any action is completely and utterly vanquished….because the past does not matter, but the future…..well you are looking at the future and I am telling you that pain and suffering is imminent.

Those who hold championship gold, anybody in a main event slot….they need to cling onto those spots with every last ounce of strength they have because I am going to take great pleasure in snapping every single bone in their hands as I prise their most cherished possessions from them…

Allen: Tonight we will see a re-match of last time out….you will go one on one with Chaos in a first round match of the newly created UK Championship. Last week you tasted defeat so what are you planning on doing differently to ensure that doesn’t happen again?

Roth: Did you listen to a word I just said? I just told you that the past means nothing, what happens from now on is all that matters. Last week against Chaos was a fluke, anybody with eyesight could see that….I dominated him and he stole victory from the jaws of defeat. But tonight I am going to show you that lightning does not strike twice….there is no such thing as two lucky shots…..Chaos has had his chips….and I am going to force-feed them to him…

*The crowd boo as Roth cracks his neck and smiles

Roth: I look around the locker-room and I know everyone is underestimating me….they see me as “muscle”, they see me as a dumb, meat-head who has failed to get the job done every time I have stepped up into the big time…..but this tournament for the UK Championship is my breakthrough moment…my opportunity to make a statement that will not be forgotten…

Because I know that there is nobody on this roster who can stand up to me and live to tell the tale….I know I am the most powerful, dangerous and dominant superstar currently plying his trade in this industry…but for too long I have allowed the beast inside to lay dormant….from Wednesday onward I am going to wake him up…..and when it begins, you are all going to wish you were anywhere else…

Allen: With the rise of The Authority in 6CW, fronted by Mr Jones and Drake Callihan….the rumours are swirling that it is only a matter of time before you are recruited to the group…would you be interested in re-kindling your partnership with Callihan?

Roth: From this point forward I am looking out for myself, I am looking out for number one and any decision I make will benefit me. If Drake wants to give me a call, if he thinks an alliance between myself and The Authority could be mutually beneficial then perhaps we will talk business….but if I have nothing to gain from that proposition then I will respectfully decline and forge my own path to greatness…

For a long time I was either held back by management or held back by peers and “allies” who were always trying to keep me down in order to further themselves….in CWA I was nothing but an afterthought, in EWF I was nothing but a FEAR bodyguard who was hired to finish fights that Alex Garcia’s mouth began…I was never allowed to develop myself into a star…the spotlight was never allowed to shine on me….but from now on, nobody else matters….it’s all about Tyler Roth!

*Roth’s muscular figure tightens as he flexes his huge biceps

Roth: There is no man built like me….possessing the natural abilities that I have….not one and that is what will set me apart when the time comes. Sure there are plenty of big men on this roster……many powerhouses….there are high-fliers and an assortment of technical masters….but not one of them can proclaim to possess each and every one of those attributes….but I can….because whether you like it or not, I am the total package and somewhere down the line….whether it be tomorrow, next week or next year…the top of that mountain is reserved for one man…..and here I stand!

*The crowd boo again

Roth: I will not hesitate to run roughshod over anyone and everyone because for too long have I been benched in favour of those who do not deserve to stand in my way….I don’t care how many bones I have to break, how much blood I have to spill….I will put every last superstar in this company on the shelf if I have to because I am going to get the respect that I deserve…

When I look at the pro-wrestling industry and I see the “names” at the top of the pile it makes me sick to my stomach…I am tired of being in this supporting-role….because not one of those “leading men” is fit to lace my boots….not one can even attempt to debate that they are equal to me…

I am a wild, untameable animal and for too long have I been trapped inside this cage….but not even wrought iron bars can keep me down any longer…..the stage is set….the doors are open for a new mega power and I intend on walking right through…

*Roth laughs

Roth: Let the games begin!

*Roth looks Allen up and down and then stares back into the camera with a fierce look on his face.

jeromedubois

Back to top Go down

Post by jeromedubois Wed 28 Aug 2013, 7:44 pm

He: Up next we've got another qualifying round for the new 6cw UK Title

Ha: we sure do and this time its Blade going up against Jonathan Daniels, and we seen Daniels last week, albeit in a losing effort but he looked full of potential and Blade needs to be at his best here or we could be in for an upset

He: And Blade hasn't been at his best recently, his own tag partners pointing out last week that his high risk offense can actually be his Achilles Heel.Blade will have had two weeks to digest that, will he take that on board here tonight?

Ha: I don't think so. Blade likes to live on the edge and give these fans a show, I'm sure we'll see more of the same tonight. Here comes the man hoping to get past Blade and put his name in the next round

The crowd boo as 'Perfection' rings around the arena speakers and Jonathan Daniels cockily strides out to the stage. He stares at the crowd and laughs as he hurls abuse back at them before walking down to the ring

He: You are right in what you said earlier, this guy looked good last week and he knows it. He doesn't care that he lost, he made sure everybody was aware of Jonathan Daniels and it gives him something to build on tonight

Ha: Well he'll have to get through this man....listen to this ovation

The crowd are going wild as 'I do what I want' starts to play and Blade runs out to the stage. He walks from side to side on the stage acknowledging the fans before his eyes narrow in on Jonathan Daniels in the ring. Blade then walks down to the ring tagging the hands of the fans before sliding in the ring

He: Daniels not waiting around here

The crowd boo as Daniels assualts Blade as he's getting in the ring. He stomps down on him as Blade can only cover up. Daniels backs away and waits for Blade to get to his feet, he backs him against the ropes and Irish whips him

Ha: TAKE DOWN FROM BLADE

The crowd reaction quickly changes as Blade tackles Danielsdown to the mat and lets fly a flurry of punches as his opponent quickly escapes and exits the ring under the bottom rope. Daniels takes a minute to compose himself

Ha: INCOMING!!

Camera flashes illumitae around the crowd as Blade runs at the ropes and takes off twisting and corkscrewing over the top rope taking Daniels down and then he gets to his feet and tags the hands of some of the fans at ringside.

Blade grabs Daniels by the head and lifts him rolling him back in the ring. He climbs onto the ring apron and waits as Daniels gets to his feet before springboarding off the top rope

He: Daniels getting out of dodge again

Daniels quickly dodges the attack from Blade and escapes the ring. He looks back at the ring and shakes his head before making his way back up the ramp to the annoyance of the fans. Blade exits the ring and knocks daniels down from behind before grabbing him by the head and dragging him back down toward the ramp

Ha: Blade not going to let him get away that easily

He: OUCH!! What a cheap shot, the beauty is we haven't started it so he can't disqualified

Daniels drops to his knees and then hits a low blow before he whips Blade back first into the side of the ring. He grabs him by the head and slams it against the ring apron before sliding him in the ring under the bottom rope.

Daniels climbs back in the ring and orders the official to signal for the bell. He waits as Blade begins to get to his feet and delivers a sharp kick to the mid section and Blade falls to the mat again. Daniels backs away, he stalks as Blade begins to stir

He: Going for a big boot

Ha: ROLL UP! BLADE HAS HIM

ONE

TWO

THRE....Shoulder up..That was close

There's a loud grown from the fans as Blade rushes to his feet only to be met with a kick to the gut and then an uppercut which forces him to stagger back against the ropes. Daniels pushes him up against the ropes before whipping him across the ring and then hitting him with a dropkick and sprawls across for the cover

Blade kicks out to the annoyance of Daniels who gets back to his feet. He barks at Blade to do the same and then chops him across the chest backing him into the corner. He delivers another chop, followed by a third but the crowd quickly cheer as Blade turns the tables and throws Daniels in the corner delivering several chops of his own to the 'WOOS' of the crowd.

Blade whips Daniels into the opposite corner of the ring and then follows up with a running monkey flip before leaping onto the top rope and waiting for Daniels to get to his feet

Ha: Blade gonna fly

Blade soars through the air with a crossbody taking Daniels down, instead of hooking the leg he gets to his feet again and hits a standing moonsault hooking the leg

Daniels throws his arm in the air and Blade gets to his feet. He climbs outside the ring to the apron and waits as Daniels gets to his feet before springboarding off the top rope

Ha: What a hurricanrana, obviously the talk about Blades high risk has had no impact on him changing his style

Blade is pumped feeding off the enrgy from the crowd as Daniels dizzily gets to his feet. Blade runs at him and hits a flying forearm, Daniels shoots straight back up but is knocked down again. Blade pounces on Daniels as he tries to get up for a third time and backs him against the ropes before whipping him across the ring and

Ha: Perfectly executed dropkick from Blade........LIONSAULT IS THIS IT?

He: No it isn't Daniels has other ideas

Blade lifts Daniels up and drives him into the corner of the ring. He drives his shoulder into his gut several timesbefore backing away and sizing up his opponent

He: NOBODY HOME AND THAT COULD HAVE SEPERATED BLADE'S SHOULDER

Replays show Blade going for a final running shoulder only for Daniels to move out of the way sending Blade into the ringpost. Daniels reacts quickly to take advantage and he pulls the arm of Blade jerking his shoulder out of the socket mixing it with kicks under the arm.

Daniels has a huge smile on his face as he zones on the arm and shoulder. He drives Blade shoulder first toward the turnbuckle and then as Blade staggers back he locks his arms around his waist and sends him flying with German suplex bridged into the pin

Blade manages to kick out and Daniels goes straight to work on the arm and shoulder again stomping down on it.

He: Daniels like a shark that smelt blood here zoning in on that shoulder area

Daniels backs away from Blade and then delivers a punt to the side as he tries to regain his footing. He closes in on him and continues to stomp down focusing his attack on the injured body part. He lifts Blade to his feet and delivers an uppercut which forces Blade to stagger back against the ropes and then he whops him against the opposite ropes

He: Big spinebuster there, that might be it

Blade manages to kick out and Daniels wastes no time by going back to the injured arm

He: Great work here from Jonathan Daniels

Ha: It really is, very impressive in only his second match up

Daniels drags Blade up by his arm and then drops him back to the mat

He: ARMBAR SUBMISSION. BLADE HAS NOWHERE TO GO

jeromedubois

Back to top Go down

Blade is trapped in the centre of the ring as Daniels locks in the submission hold. He applies more and more pressure as Blade whinces in pain. He tries to fight against the submission but quickly begins to lose the battle as his arm looks to dropping to the mat

He: Blade looks like he's going to tap

Ha: MY GOD THAT WAS CLOSE! HOW DID BLADE EVEN MANAGE TO REVERSE THAT INTO A PIN ATTEMPT?

He: It was impressive I'll give him that but its only postponing the inevitable

Daniels looks shocked at the near fall but doesn't allow it to stall him. He goes straight to work again and locks the armbar back in. Blade again stuck in the middle of the ring.

Ha: i fear you're right, this could be it for Blade now, that shoulder and arm have took alot of damage and for the sake of his career it might be wise to get out of this one without further injury

The crowd are willing Blade on who slowly starts to pull himself across the canvas toward the rope. He edges closer but seems further away than ever as he slowly begins to fade. His arm is in the air for one last push

He: He's too far away, he has to quit

Ha: YET SOMEHOW HE MADE IT!! LISTEN TO THESE PEOPLE

The crowd are deafening as Daniels uses the full 5 seconds before breaking the hold. He waits as Blade gets to his feet and then whips him into the corner of the ring before closing in. He grabs the injured arm of Blade and wraps it underneath the rope and uses it to to apply pressure to the injured shoulder again using the full count from the official

Daniels backs away and then hits a running clothesline squashing Blade up against the corner and then as he staggers out he knocks him down with a dropkick. Daniels backs into the opposite corner and barks instructions for Blade to get to his feet before charging at him

He: SPE

HA: IN THE FACE!!!

The crowd go wild as Blade hits a dropkick to the knee of Daniels sending him flying face first into the middle turnbuckle, he ges up groggily and turns into a snap suplex from Blade who floats over into the pin

Daniels throws his shoulder off the canvas. Bladegets up and pulls Daniels up with him. He backs him into the corner and whips him into the opposite corner and gives chase

Ha: WHISPER IN THE WIND!! BLADE IS FLYING HERE.....LITERALLY

Blade signals to the fans in the crowd for extra noise and they respond in kind. He waits as Daniels gets to his feet

He: Disaster kick from Blade who has turned this around

Ha: I thought he'd have gone for the pin then though.....STANDING SHOOTING STAR PRESS! NOW HE'LL GO FOR the PIN

ONE

TWO

THREE..YESS

He: Not so fast, shoulder up

Blade holds his head in his hands as he thought he had the win. He waits for daniels to start to move then he advances toward him aiding him up and whipping him against the ropes, he hits a big body drop and then runs against the ropes and hits a running leg drop, springs back up and hits another and then quickly jumps up again and hits a springboard legdrop from the middle rope

He: Daniels kicks out again but I don't know how, sheer will power I guess

Blade lifts Daniels up, he kicks him in the gut and connects with a suples, he drags him back to his feet and hits a second and then drags him back up

Ha: THE THREE AMIGIOS, but no cover attempt

He: Thats because he's feeling froggy.. OH NO HE NAILED IT THIS ONES OVER

He: DANIELS KICKS OUT AGAIN! I'VE BEEN SO IMPRESSED HERE

Ha: Well Blade is stunned. Alot of us are. This kid may not be the most popular among fans but damn it no one can deny his will to win

Blade exits the ring to the apron. He waits as Daniels gets up to his feet and then he jumps up on the top rope and springboards through the air

He: WHAT A SPEAR FROM DANIELS! HE ALMOST BROKE BLADE IN TWO!

Ha: High risk not paying off for Blade there, but Daniels not being able to take advantage

Both men are down in the centre of the ring as the official starts his count. They each begin to stir and drag themselves to opposite sides of the ring using the ropes to pull themsleves up before meeting in the centre of the ring and beginning to trade blows with one another

Ha: Neither man standing down here

Blade rocks Daniels who responds in kind and then Blade hits another. The crowd are firmly behind Blade until they begin to jeer as Daniels rakes the eyes of Blade and then hits a knee to the gut to take the advantage. He kicks him in the gut and then drops him face first to the mat with a DDT and covers hooking the leg

Blade kicks out and Daniels quickly goes on the offense again. he mounts Blade and rains down an assault of right hand punches as Blade can only try and cover up.

He: This has been a really back and forth, now its Daniels in the ascendency again

Daniels gets to his feet and he waits for Blade who slowly starts to make his way back up, Daniels positions himself behind his opponent and then locks in the full nelson and shakes Blade violently before lifting him and driving him down to the mat and goes for another pin

He: That was so close, I'm talking fractions of a second away

Ha: But still not enough for his first win

Daniels begins to show signs of frustration as he punches out at the mat. He stomps down on Blade re-targeting the shoulder area and then he picks him off the mat and lifts him up to his feet. He whips him into the corner of the ring and then lfist him up into the seated position across the tope rope

Ha: I don't like where this is going, unessacry high risk for Daniels to take

He: BUT IT PAYS OFF! THE SUPER PLEX SENDING BOTH MEN DOWN TO THE CANVAS CAUSING MORE PAIN TO THAT SHOULDER. SURELY YOU HAVE TO THINK THIS IS IT

ONE

TWO

THREE...SHOULDER UP, I DON'T BELIEVE IT

Ha: Never doubt Blade

Daniels is angry. He gets to his feet and backs the official into the corner of the ring complaining the count was slow. He turns his attentions back to Blade who is slowly getting up and he knocks him down with a running clothesline. Blade valiently gets back to his feet but Daniels throws him back down with a scoop slam pinning the injured arm underneath to take the full force of the move

Ha: Wheres Daniels going here? Taking a page out of Blades book?

He: TOTALLY WORTH IT! DRIVING THE ELBOW THROUGH THE CHEST OF BLADE

ONE

TWO

THREE

DANIELS PROGRESSES! HE HAS HIS FIRST W IN 6CW

Ha: NOT SO FAST, WHATS THE CALL HERE? BLADES FOOT WAS ON THE ROPE! WE CONTINUE. GREAT RING AWARENESS

He: luck you mean

Daniels kicks Blade out under the rope to the outside of the ring. He climbs out to the ring apron and then hits an axe handle across the back of Blade whol was trying to regain his vertical base. Daniels grabs a soda from one of the fans at ringside before taking a drink and spitting it into the face of Blade attracting hige heat from the crowd, but he responds by taunting them and signalling for the end

He: He's looking for the Perfect Storm here. I know I've said this a few times tonight but if he hits this, it WILL be over

Ha: DDT!! MY GOD WHAT A COUNTER!! HOW DOES BLADE DO IT?

The crowd go wild as Daniels goes for his finisheing mover (Red Alert) only for Blade to reverse it into the DDT driving Daniels' face down to the mats at ringside. Both men ar down on the soutside as the official starts to count them both out

Daniels is flat out as Blade begins to make a move

Blade slowly drags himself up and pulls himself into the ring

He: Another week hard fought for daniels but again it looks like he'll just fall short

Ha: WHATS BLADE DOING????

ding ding ding

MB: Ladies and gentlemen. Your winner as a result of a count out..........JONATHAN DANIELS

The crowd boo as we see replays of the end action. Blade has the match won but then goes for one more high risk move. He springboards off the top rope into a swanton bomb and Daniels rolls out of the way and then manages to climb in the ring just before the official reaches the 10 count

Ha: Why Blade? I don't understand. You had this match won and then you do something like that. Once again his high risk attitude has cost him, but this time not just a match but a shot at the UK title, he'll be very disappointed when he realises

He: But lets not take anything away from Daniels here. He was unlucky to lose last week against Reborn, tonight if anything he was even more impressive and I think there'll be a few people who'll not want to face this guy in the next round

We go to commercial with EMTS checking on Blade as Daniels is playing up to the heated crowd in the ring

jeromedubois

Back to top Go down

Jack Hurst is in the corridors of 6CW, chatting to two beautiful young women quite casually, both the ladies entranced by his words...

JH "You see ladies, it is all about technique. My dears, I am a well oiled machine, my brain is as powerful as these thunderous forearms. I can happily drop completely flat to the floor and hold my weight with one hand, even with the pressure of the fall."

Woman "Prove it, hunk"

JH "I thought you'd never ask"

Jack proceeds to lean and fall forward, only to catch his weight and stop the impact by pushing one hand against the floor. As he lands the two girls scream.

JH "Now, now, ladies. Your hero is perfectly fine."

Jack looks up to see two huge feet beside him. He jumps up to his feet to be faced by Ojore.

Ojore "Girls run away now, Ojore spare them if they move" The two girls flee in a panic.

JH "To what do I owe this pl--"

Ojore grabs Hurst by the throat and pins him against the wall.

O "Ojore does not forget when Ojore is wronged. You took a bad risk at the last silly little show. Ojore deal with you first, your friend the Robin has his punishment coming."

JH "I don’t quite under--" Before he can finish, Ojore lifts Hurst into him and slams him down with the World's Strongest Slam.

At that moment Timothy Allen walks by, suddenly rooted in fear when he sees the carnage before him.

O "Little microphone man. Message to deliver. Stand near Ojore and listen with your stick"

Allen moves towards him and holds out the mic

O "Tonight, Ojore hurts people. Those people will learn what happens when Ojore is not given respect."

Ojore turns to leave, but then whispers to Allen "Tonight, lightning strikes, but the Thunder is silent".

The cameras fade with the groans of Hurst still audible.

jeromedubois

Back to top Go down

Post by jeromedubois Wed 28 Aug 2013, 7:45 pm

Backstage in Blade’s dressing room following his loss. Blade is hurriedly stuffing clothes into a gym bag when there is a knock on the door and in saunters Kelsey Callihan

Blade fixes her with a stare
B: What do you want?

Kelsey is suggestively sucking a lollipop, she sits on a stool next to where Blade stands; she pats the top of a stool next to her
KC: Take a seat Blade, you seem tense

Blade sits after a second or so
B: I really haven’t got time for this, whatever you want; whatever game you’re playing leave me out of it. Can you not see I’ve got enough on my plate?

Kelsey gently taps the lolly on her bottom lip, smiling she rests her hand on Blade’s knee. Blade stares but does not remove the hand straightaway instead he looks to the sky, sighing deeply he stands

B: I said not now!!!!!!!

Kelsey slowly gets to her feet, walking past Blade she stops for a second whispering into his ear
KC: I’ll be back

As Kelsey walks towards the door she looks over her shoulder and winks at Blade before leaving the dressing room. Blade shakes his head and goes back to packing his bag when Robin Reborn walks in

RR: What did she want?

Blade reacts angrily
B: Who???

RR: Callihan. You need to watch out for her dude. She gets in your head. She’s a hashtag evil bitch

Blade gets in Reborn’s face
B: Did I ask for your advice?
Suddenly you think you can come round here and tell me what to do, like I need your help

RR: Look I was just ……..

Blade shakes his head and storms past Reborn and out of the dressing room

The camera focuses on Reborn who is tweeting about the encounter

jeromedubois

Back to top Go down

Post by jeromedubois Wed 28 Aug 2013, 7:46 pm

HA: This following contest is going to be something special I suspect…

HE: it was alreadt billed as Non-title action but now since the Authority revoked the Anarchy belt from active competition it will just be contested under what were “Anarchy” rules….and that means anything goes in this sort of environment…

HA: Then you pack four high-rising superstars into this match and you can guarantee fireworks…

“Schizophrenic” roars out of the speakers and there is a great reaction from the audience as Mike Conrad makes his entrance, walking out behind a blast of pyros. He pumps his fist into the air and then raises his trademark trashcan over his head…

HA: Conrad came prepared…

HE: He’s going to need to be in this match…

HA: Conrad is no stranger to this kind of environment, he had his fair share of brutal encounters in EWF…including a ferocious battle against Ojore…

HE: Conrad can fight, he loves to fight….but he is one of four guys, so the odds are not favouring him…

HA: I don’t think they favour anyone…

Conrad reaches the ring and he slaps the hands of a few fans at ringside before rolling under the bottom rope. He gets onto one knee and waits as “Sirens” echoes out and the boos from the crowd accompany the arrival of the next superstar.

HA: Not every man on this roster can be in the world championship shakeup right now, but the XTreme division is a great opportunity to showcase yourself and make yourself a niche from which to work…

HE: That’s a great way to put it…I’m sure Marty Helms will certainly share that sentiment, he is destined for big things but he may have to bide his time….this match could help him to grow….

A prison cell is shown on the titantron with a guards baton rolling across the bars and then a Voice is heard shouting Lights Out this brings the copper box into total darkness, when the lights come back on Marty Helms is seen at the top of the ramp in black combat pants and a t-shirt with Outlaw on the back with the O a closed handcuff and the W being spelt with an open handcuff and the rest of Outlaw spelt by the chain between the O & W. when Helms turns round the front of the shirt has Lights out on the front. As Helms makes his way to the ring the lights flicker on and off.

HA: Marty Helms served a sentence in jail for assault so he is also not likely to shy away from a contest like this…

HE: No holds barred is straight up Helms’ street…

Helms stops at the base of the ring and he looks up at Conrad with a smirk before climbing onto the apron. There is a staredown between both superstars and then the lights in the arena dim, green fireworks exploding up into the air.

HA: And this man has an XTreme Championship shot lined up already following the announcement early this evening that he will compete in the Chamber of Horrors match at Ground Zero, tonight could prove that he is ready to take that chance…

HE: If Thunder can beat Ojore here tonight as well as take care of Helms and Conrad then he is more than ready to fight for the strap…

“Heroes are hard to find” is playing out of the PA system and the crowd are cheering into the rafters as Thunder walks out onto the stage. He looks up with a smile and flicks his hair back before nodding his head and begins to walk down toward the ring.

HA: Thunder is a big fan favourite….his popularity has certainly followed him from the States here to the UK, the fans can’t get enough of him….

HE: He’s got fans and he has potential…but potential only gets you so far, can he step it up? Because that is what sets you apart from the crowd….

Thunder strides down the ramp toward the ring and he climbs up onto the apron before heading to all four corners in turn, to pose for his supporters. Flashbulbs go off all around ringside and then all eyes turn back to the stage as “Bonfire” fires out to a crescendo of boos.

HA: The former Anarchy Champion is here…..and I need to ask, is there a more dominant man in the industry right now?

HE: I think Plague and Orthrus would have a claim but Ojore is one mean man….he is a beast and so far there have been very few men able to even take a fight to him, let alone score a victory over him…

HA: Ojore and Thunder have some serious history…it was Thunder who drove Ojore through the War Games structure back in EWF and Ojore did not take that lightly at all….he will look to pay Thunder back in kind here tonight…

HE: In this kind of environment he can do whatever he likes…

Ojore looks at the Anarchy Championship which he still holds in his hand and then he drops it on the floor in the aisleway as he looks up toward the ring, where his three opponents are eyeing him up. He then lifts his arms up and slams his trademark lantern down on the floor, causing flames to burst from the stage. Thunder rolls from the ring and takes the fight to the big man…

HA: Thunder wasting no time…he wants to fight Ojore…

HE: I don’t think he is wise going head to head…

HA: Remember if Helms or Conrad were to win this match then they would have a legitimate reason to claim they deserve a championship match as well as Thunder….

Thunder fires into Ojore and begins to tee off with big shots before Ojore slows him right down with a knee to the stomach and then tosses Thunder over the barricade into the crowd. Ojore then marches toward the ring but Thunder is already back up, standing on the barricade, and jumps through the air with a flying axe handle that slams the big man back into the apron…

HA: Thunder is just going to go for it…

In the ring, Helms pulls Conrad down off the ropes and swings a right hand but Conrad ducks and scores with a fast three punch combo of his own. He pushes Helms back to the ropes and tries to whip him across the ring but Helms reverses and sends Conrad to the opposite side….

HE: Jeez!

Conrad flies back and dives into a side crossbody (ala Bray Wyatt) that knocks Helms down at the waist. Helms gets back up but Conrad hits him with a running neckbreaker………………1………………2……….kickout. On the outside, Thunder is launching punches at the body of Ojore before attempting to Irish whip him…

HA: That’s not gonna happen…

Ojore reverses the whip and sends Thunder toward the steel steps but Thunder jumps up onto the steps and then mule kicks them backwards, wiping out the oncoming Ojore at the knees. Thunder then gets back up and he clambers back onto the ringside barrier…

HE: Dropping the leg!

Thunder lands the legdrop from the barricade as the cameras pan back to the action in the ring. Conrad tries to pull Helms into a piledriver but Helms counters with a backdrop and then charges off the ropes…

HA: BIG BOOT!

Conrad ducks the impact and then waits for Helms to turn around before attempting to plant him with his patented RKO but Helms counters with a bridged German suplex…………….1…………………..2…………………shoulder up. Helms drags Conrad back up and attempts to lift him into a powerbomb but Thunder comes flying from the top rope and takes him out with a missile dropkick…

HE: You can’t even afford to blink in this contest…

Helms gets back up and he tries to take Thunder’s head off with a clothesline but it is countered into a backslide pin attempt………………….1…………………..2………………..shoulder up. Helms runs at Thunder but is sent over the top rope by a backdrop from the crowd favourite…

HA: Thunder in no mood to play around with the opposition tonight…

Conrad spins Thunder around and they share a respectful staredown before fists begin to fly. Rights and lefts clatter of either man’s heads before Thunder is rocked back against the ropes by Conrad’s barrage. Conrad then whips Thunder across the ring but isn’t prepared for the springboard crossbody takedown on the comeback……………………..1…………………………2…………..kickout. They get back up to their feet and Thunder boots Conrad in the stomach…

HE: TEQUILA…

Conrad jumps out of the back of the powerbomb and he dropkicks Thunder in the back, sending him clattering into the corner. Conrad follows in with a big splash before pulling Thunder out and lifting him into the air…

HA: Jackhammer…

Thunder floats over the back and rolls Conrad up…
…1
……2
……………Conrad boosts his shoulder up. They scramble back to their feet and Thunder lashes backhand chops against Conrad’s chest before whipping him into the corner…

HE: Thunder trying to build some momentum….

Thunder rushes into the corner after his opponent but Conrad catches him with a boot to the face, sending him staggering back. Conrad then lifts himself onto the ropes and he dives off into a double axe handle…

HA: ROUNDHOUSE!

The crowd cheer as Thunder catches Conrad in midair with a brutal roundhouse kick to the temple. He quickly makes his way over to cover as Ojore bursts back into the ring and almost spears Thunder right out of his boots….

HE: The former Champ is back in business….and now he looks like he wants to have some fun….

Ojore drags Thunder up and he easily hauls him against the turnbuckle before stomping a heavy mudhole in his midsection. Mike Conrad then staggers back up and Ojore lands a hard chop across the top of his head before whipping Conrad off the ropes and bench pressing him up into the air…

HA: That is not somewhere that Mike Conrad wants to be….oh no…

Ojore just walks Conrad to the ropes and dumps him down to the outside of the ring with complete ease. Marty Helms then pulls Ojore around and begins to unload with punches to the big man’s head…

HE: Helms will not be intimidated by Ojore….he is built in a similar manner…

Ojore seems to feel the blows but they don’t make a dent as he pushes Helms away and then runs through with a massive clothesline. Helms gets back up and Ojore scoop slams him to the mat before bouncing back off the ropes and returning with a huge splash…

HA: Helms did well to avoid that…

Helms rolls away and Ojore crashes into the canvass before MH then gets back to his feet and he begins to climb the turnbuckle to the top…

HE: Helms taking a risk…I don’t know if this will work out so well….

HA: You have to do whatever you can against a guy like Ojore….FLYING HEADBUTT!

The aerial assault lands across the back of Ojore’s shoulder and then Helms rolls the big man over to make the cover as Thunder storms in and takes him out with a codebreaker…

HE: There is just not a moment in this match to relax…

Thunder quickly grabs the legs of Helms and he turns him over onto his stomach, applying an expert sharpshooter in the centre of the ring. Helms yells out in pain and desperately tries to crawl for the ropes but Thunder holds his ground and applies maximum pressure…

HA: Serious pain in the bottom of Helms’ back right now…he may be forced to quit…

The referee is asking Helms if he wants to submit but the Preston native refuses and reaches out to the ropes again, missing by a considerable distance. The crowd are chanting Thunder’s name and it seems like the submission is imminent when Mike Conrad returns to the action and slams his trash can across the back of Thunder’s head…

HE: Anything goes in this match and Mike Conrad does not need telling twice….

Thunder drops down to the floor and Conrad clatters the trash can into him once more for good luck before turning his attention to Ojore. The big man is just getting back up when Conrad runs into him and drives the can against his face, sending Ojore through the ropes to the outside of the ring. Conrad then drops the squashed trash can and he pulls Helms up, delivering a jackhammer right onto the weapon…

HA: That could close the match….Conrad with victory…

…2
…………….Thunder dives across and breaks up the cover. Conrad gets back to his feet and he makes a grab for the trash can again but Thunder delivers a high knee to the side of the head that sends Conrad into the corner and then he follows up with a flying back elbow strike. Thunder then climbs the ropes and he pulls a dazed Conrad with him….

HE: This is bad news for Mike Conrad…

HA: One of the best finishers in the business today….THUNDERCLAP!

Conrad drives the point of his elbow into the side of Thunder’s head, breaking his grip for the top rope rock-bottom, and then he counters with a huge overhead belly to belly suplex from the top rope. The whole ring shakes from the impact as Marty Helms crawls across and drops a hand on Thunder’s chest……………1……………….2…………..kickout. Helms rolls over and covers Conrad………………….1……………..2………..shoulder up.

HA: Helms was looking to feed off the scraps right there….

Helms gets back to his feet and he pulls Conrad up but takes five heavy punches to the stomach. Conrad looks for a jawbreaker but Helms pushes him away and then runs in for a big boot…

HE: Conrad saw it coming….

Conrad dodges the boot and Helms knocks into the turnbuckle before staggering back out and he eats a huge double armed DDT……………………….1………………………2………………..Helms manages to get his shoulder up off the mat. Conrad is just getting back up when Ojore grabs his leg and pulls him to the outside, smashing Conrad back into the ringside barrier…

HA: Ojore may have had enough in this match….

Ojore rips up the apron and he drags a steel chair from underneath, which he subsequently drives into the chest of Conrad, leaving him slumped and hurt on the hard flooring. Ojore then climbs back up into the ring and he watches Marty Helms getting up before lifting the chair over his head…………..CRACK!

HE: Yep, Ojore is ready to take out the rest of the playing field now……he’s ready to show his dominance…

The chairshot drops Helms to his knees and then Ojore smashes the chair across his back against, leaving Helms to writhe in pain on the mat. Thunder is just getting back up and Ojore throws the chair at him, and Thunder catches it, before ploughing his fist against the steel and Thunder’s face…

HA: Talk about a knockout shot…

Thunder topples backwards and slumps in the corner as Ojore runs off the ropes and returns with a huge knee that drives right into the chest and stomach of Thunder. He then drags Thunder out into a gutwrench and he flips him up into the air…

HE: This is where it ends….

The powerbomb seems imminent but Thunder reacts with quick punches down into the head of Ojore and then counters out with an x-factor facebuster. Thunder makes a grab for the chair and he lifts it over his head as he comes forward….

HA: CHOKEBOMB!

Ojore just reaches out and locks both hands around Thunder’s throat before destroying him with the chokebomb in the middle of the ring……………………….1……………….2……………..Marty Helms breaks up the cover. They get back up and Helms drives a knee into Ojore’s stomach and pummels him with hard shots but Ojore is resilient and manages to shove Helms back into the corner…

HE: Ojore will just not take a backward step….INCOMING!

Ojore darts in and dives at Helms for a splash but Helms rolls away and sends Ojore clattering into the turnbuckle. Helms then rushes off the opposite side and he comes flying back with his boot coming up and detonating on the jaw of Ojore…

HA: What a boot….Ojore could be out cold!

Ojore drops down and Helms falls ontop of him………………………..1………………………2…………………Mike Conrad breaks up the cover before the three. Helms gets back up with a look of anger on his face and Conrad dives toward him…

HE: DUSTBUSTER!

jeromedubois

Back to top Go down

Helms counters the RKO into a full nelson slam but Conrad rolls through and pulls Helms to the mat…………………1…………………………….2…………………………kickout. They get back up and Conrad kicks Helms in the stomach….

HA: Piledriver…

Helms swipes Conrad’s legs and stomps on his gut before dropping back and slingshotting Conrad into the corner. MC misses the ropes and his head cracks the ringpost before staggering back into Helms’ clutches…

HE: LIGHTS OUT!

Conrad does well to duck under the “bull hammer” elbow and he catches Helms beautifully as he turns around with his patented RKO finisher…

HA: Dustbuster scores……..Conrad has done it!

….2

………………….Thunder dives across and saves the match!

HE: None of these men are willing to let victory slip through their hands…

Thunder pulls Conrad up and looks for a rolling DDT but Conrad swivels out and tries to lock in a sleeper but Thunder sits down into an inverted jawbreaker that staggers Conrad back into the corner. Thunder follows up with a stiff shining wizard and then pulls Conrad out…

HA: TEQUILA…

Ojore is back up and he lashes the chair across the top of Thunder’s head, causing him to roll from the ring immediately. Conrad staggers to the ropes and Ojore cracks the chair across his back as well, dropping him down to the floor. Marty Helms is barely able to stand as Ojore drops the chair on the canvass and pulls Helms toward him….

HE: WORLD’S STRONGEST SLAM!

Helms is able to jump over the back of Ojore and he spins the big man around before amazingly lifting him and spinebustering him ontop of the chair……………………………1………………………..2………….Ojore gets his shoulder up!

HA: What a win that would have been for Marty Helms…

Helms gets back to his feet and he rubs his head before looking at the referee and holding three fingers up, only for the official to assure him it was a two. Helms shakes his head and climbs from the ring before lifting up the apron and producing a ladder and a cricket bat….

HE: Ashes season just finished….

HA: Still time for one more six…

Helms slides the ladder into the ring and then he twirls the bat in his hand before rolling back in. Ojore is slowly getting back to his feet as Helms pats the bat against the palm of his hand and then he swings it back…

HE: Mike Conrad helped Ojore out there…

Conrad grabs the bat and he pulls it from Helms’ grasp before slamming it right into the ribcage of MH. Helms doubles up and then Conrad lashes the bat across his spine, leaving him in a heap on the mat. Conrad then picks up the ladder and he lifts it onto his shoulders before running forward….

HA: Ojore just got nailed…

The ladder clatters right into the face of Ojore and knocks him back into the corner. Conrad then throws the ladder against him before running to the opposite side and returning with a big splash, squashing Ojore between the turnbuckle and ladder. Conrad picks the ladder up again and lets Ojore stagger out before running the ladder into his face once more, knocking the big man to the floor. Conrad then slams the ladder down ontop of Ojore and heads for the corner…

HE: Mike Conrad knows better than anyone that is almost impossible to keep Ojore down for a three count….

HA: But he’s going to have a damn good go at it….

Conrad reaches the top rope and he looks ready to jump when Thunder appears on the apron and shoves Conrad from the turnbuckle, sending him flying to the outside of the ring. Thunder takes his opportunity to climb up the ropes and he jumps…

HE: FROGSPLASH!

Thunder lands the splash but the impact causes him to clutch his ribs and roll away in agony. Ojore is completely motionless on the floor and Thunder is eventually able to crawl over and drop a hand across the chest of his opponent………………………1……………………………2…………………..Ojore just manages to get his shoulder up!

HA: Still not enough to put the big man away…

HE: Ojore is such a warrior….his pain threshold is unlike any I have ever known….

Thunder slowly makes it back to his feet and he begins to pick the ladder up off the canvass when Marty Helms runs in with a solid knee to the stomach and then lifts Thunder into the air, landing a sickening powerbomb across the steel ladder. Thunder rolls out of the ring in pain and Helms pulls Ojore toward the ladder and traps his arm inside…

HA: What is he….no way…..that has to be excruciating…

HE: That is genius…

Helms keeps Ojore’s arm locked inside the ladder as he applies a crippler crossface in the centre of the ring, really dragging back on the head of the former Anarchy Champion. The crowd are stunned as Ojore yells out in pain, unable to even pull himself further toward the ropes…

HA: Helms has Ojore trapped, there is nowhere for the monster to go…

HE: And he is feeling this…ripping at his shoulder and neck, the pain and torment has to be at the highest level…

HA: I have never even considered Ojore tapping out but he may have no choice…

Ojore’s eyes are wide with confusion and pain as Helms wrenches back on his head some more, pulling at the neck muscles and dragging his arm further into the vice of the ladder. The referee is down on his knees, asking Ojore if he wants to quit, but the Ojore just blinks back the pain and refuses to answer…

HE: I think Ojore would rather die than give up…

HA: He might just pass out through the exhaustion and pain….no way can he escape….

Marty Helms’ face is bright red and the sweat is pouring down his head as he tries to put Ojore to sleep, but the big man just will not cease. Ojore uses his free hand to push on the canvass, amazingly moving himself onto one knee…

HE: That surely isn’t possible?

HA: How strong is this guy….

The whole arena is in awe as Ojore manages to lift the arm that is trapped inside the ladder up into the air, with Marty Helms balanced on top of it. Helms is in complete shock as Ojore then collapses back to the mat and slams the ladder and his arm with real impact…

HE: Ojore might just have broken his own arm….that strength was incredible…

HA: He did break the submission though…

HE: But at what cost?

Helms rolls into the corner, stunned by what has just happened, as Ojore kneels in the middle of the ring, cradling his arm. Helms runs his hands through his hair and snarls before pushing away from the ropes and running out…

HA: BIG BOOT!

The big boot is inches away from landing as Thunder bursts out of the opposite corner and spears Helms into oblivion……………………………..1……………………..2………………..Ojore breaks up the cover.

HE: Still had enough in the tank to save this match….

Thunder gets back to his feet and he quickly grabs the injured arm of Ojore and nails a jumping armbreaker across the ladder, sending Ojore rolling away in pain. Thunder then drags Helms up to his feet and he gives a signal to the crowd before lifting him into the air……..

HA: TEQUILA BOMB!

The crowd are on their feet, jumping for joy, as the “last ride” powerbomb connects across the ladder and Thunder makes the cover…
….1
………………2
………………………….thr-Conrad breaks it up!

jeromedubois

Back to top Go down

HE: There is too many competitors….nobody can get that decisive fall…

HA: That’s what makes multi-man matches so difficult….

Conrad gets back up and he kicks Thunder in the stomach and attempts a piledriver but Thunder swipes his legs and bridges over the top……………….1……………………..2…………………..Conrad bridges back out and swings to the front to attempt a belly to belly suplex…

HE: Thunder got the brakes on…

Thunder headbutts Conrad, knocking him back, and then runs at him but Conrad ducks and uses Thunder’s momentum to push him up and through the air. Thunder shows great athleticism to land on the turnbuckle and he spins off just as Conrad is turning around…

HA: Cross….OH YES!

HE: DUSTBUSTER IN MIDAIR!

Crowd: That was awe-some x10

The whole arena is rocking as Conrad leaps into midair and catches Thunder coming down with an amazing RKO. Conrad nods his head in satisfaction before making his way over to make the cover…

HA: Uh oh…..WORLD’S STRONGEST SLAM!

Ojore suddenly just drags Conrad around and lifts him into the air, detonating with the monstrous slam in the middle of the ring. He then bounces back off the ropes and comes forward with a huge splash as an exclamation point…………………….1…………………………………2…………………………..3!

HE: And just like that, we are done…

HA: There is a reason that man was the Anarchy Champion….and under these type of rules, I don’t know if anyone can stop him from becoming the first XTreme champion

The crowd boo as “Bonfire” plays out and the referee declares Ojore victorious. The giant warrior is still holding his shoulder, feeling the effects of the crossface, but he glares down at his opponents with an angry satisfaction before leaving the ring.

HE: Ojore was involved in one hell of a fight here tonight and these guys ran him close….but he showed that he can take as good as he gets and that stands him in great stead….I’m not sure anyone can de-throne him from his violent kingdom…

HA: Ojore is the man right now in the format , if you can find a way to beat him then you have a great chance at succeeding….I just don’t know if such a person or such a way exists….

HE: Helms, Conrad and Thunder all went to town tonight….great showing, but when it was over…Ojore is standing tall….

Helms is sat in the corner, nursing a few injuries, as Thunder begins to come around on the opposite side. Mike Conrad is still spread out in the middle of the ring as Ojore stands on the stage and looks back at them before the action goes backstage.

jeromedubois

Back to top Go down

Post by jeromedubois Wed 28 Aug 2013, 7:55 pm

Back from commercial and we are in the office of the Authority. Drake Callihan is sat behind the desk when the phone rings

Drake waits for a second expecting somebody else to answer the call before eventually picking up the receiver

DC: 6CW – Office of The Authority. Drake Callihan speaking

Michael. Very funny. No I don’t know where the secretary is. What do you want? Checking up on me?

Drake shakes his head
DC: It’s always the same. I’m a grown man Michael. I have multiple businesses that I have run from nothing. We’re not children

Drake looks to the sky
DC: Yes everything is fine…………. If you don’t believe me turn the damn telly on and see for yourself!!!!

Yes it is all going to plan. No hiccups and why would there be? – You’re talking like you doubted my ability, what about you have you fixed the little problem you were muttering about?

Well are you going to let me know what it is, maybe I can help. Does it affect me?

Michael you can’t ignore it and hope it goes away. Remember what the doctor said last time you did that

Callihan smiles at his brothers’ response

DC: Yes I think I’m very funny. In fact I’m definitely the funniest person I know.

Well unless you tell me what it is how am I supposed to judge whether or not this is a time for jokes?

Are you coming back tonight?

Well when then???

Meeting who??

Why do you need to meet with them??

Michael this sounds serious……

Michael……..Michael

The phone line goes dead

DC: Son of a b****

Drake picks up the phone and hastily dials out
DC: I need a ticket to LA tonight, First class

What do you mean the next flight leaves tomorrow morning……

Fine that’ll have to do

It’s Callihan, Drake Callihan

The scene fades out

jeromedubois

Back to top Go down

Post by jeromedubois Wed 28 Aug 2013, 7:57 pm

A video package of Vincent Costello’s dramatic return to professional wrestling and first ever appearance on 6CW starts to play:

Allen and his camera crew move aside as The Viper pushes open the door to his locker room

LW: WHAT THE………………???????????????

The camera crew frantically scramble into the room, the room has been trashed. On the floor is a single red rose and daubed in red paint on the wall is a single word

RUN

DHL: Errrrrrrrrrm…. I’ve got a delivery for Liam Wood. Are you Liam Wood?

Wood shakes his head

LW: Can’t you see I’m busy. Can you not leave it in my locker room?

DHL: It needs to be signed for, security said I could just come and find you

LW: What kind of tin pot company is this………….. for god sake, give it here

The delivery guy hands over the package

DHL: Just sign here and here

Wood hands back the pen and starts to open the small box as the delivery guy walks out of a shot

As Wood lifts the lid off the box he stares for a second with a look of uncertainty on his face, the camera focuses on the box and shows that inside is a single red rose. Wood lifts the card from the box, upon it is written one word

RUN

The screen flickers into life; An empty prison cell can be seen, as the picture becomes clearer, a man dressed in an orange jump suit is shown with his back to the shot learning against the barred window of his cells, his hands clenched around the bars, he appears to be staring out into freedom across the prison yard. A deep southern accent begins to talk:

"When a man is deprived of his freedom it does something to him, it flicks a switch inside that can never be turned off, it lights a fire deep within the mans soul that can either burn him up from the inside out or explode like a viscous rage laying waste to everything that stands in his way."

The man inside the cell lets out a blood thirsty scream as he drops to his knees

The southern voice continues:

"You shouldn't try to understand what you can’t control, instead you should...

The camera spins round to the jump suited man now on his knees and shows his face...

Man: RUN

The screen goes black and the arena is now pitch black

HA: What in the hell was that

HE: You can hear a pin drop – Nobody in this arena is leaving, everybody is on the edge of their seats!!!!!

Wood is staring at the screen, a look of bemusement across his face. The screen flashes once more

HE: Oh my god, listen to that reaction!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The camera focuses on the screen; the fans are going crazy,

HA: He’s back, he’s here in 6CW and he has Liam Wood in his sights!!!!!!!!!!!

On the big screen appearing in bright writing with a red rose covered in thorns tangled around the writing are the words

COSTELLO’S LAW

HA: listen to the crowd, listen to the reaction!!!!!

Liam Wood stands facing the stage ushering Costello to show himself

HE: Where is he????????

The fans go crazy as Costello fly's out of the crowd and slides into the ring under the bottom rope; he quickly gets to his feet and begs the Viper to turn round,

HA: He hasn’t seen him, he’s behind you Liam!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wood slowly turns and as he does Costello cleans his clock with his trademark brass knuckles and lays Wood out cold in the middle of the ring.

HE: Wood is flat on his back. Vincent Costello is back in 6CW and he has knocked out the EWF Champion.

OH MY GOD OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Costello lets out another blood curdling scream when out of the corner of his eye he spots the world title laying of the canvas, drawn to it like a magnet Costello grabs the gold and holds it close to his chest cradling it like a new born baby, he holds the strap to his cheek before snapping out the trance, he drops the title and pulls a single red rose out of his back pocket which he places on the motionless body of Liam Wood as Anarchy comes to a close.
As the video package ends the tron now shows the backstage interview area, the camera pans out and Vincent Costello can be seen standing in front of the 6CW logo mounted on the wall, half a smile breaks across his face and he begins to talk into the camera.

jeromedubois

Back to top Go down

VC: Purgatory would break most men, the torment, the suffering, the solitary confinement, it does something to a man, it did something to ME! You see I aint right… in the head, I don’t think like normal people, I don’t act like normal people and I don’t live my life like a normal person. You see I’m sick, I’m twisted and I’ll do whatever it takes to get what I want.

And yes I hear you ask, what does Vincent Costello want? Well… I want to fight, I want to maim, damage and disfigure, I’ve lived my life governed, directed, propelled if you will by a thirst inside me, a thirst to destroy everything I touch, a thirst that can’t be quenched. In fact the only thing that has ever been close to satisfying it is the World Heavyweight Title. A title that by all rights still belongs to ME, a title that I never lost.

So Liam Wood, you take a deep breath, you stick out that chest of yours and spout that self-indulgent, sycophantic garbage and you keep telling the world that you’re the champion, that you’re the best, but I know deep down you don’t even believe your own hype.

Wood you better be ready for our match tonight because I’ve never been this focused, this thirsty, there better be a small army of referees and officials just to pull me off of you because as soon as that bell sounds you’re gonna remember exactly why you’ve never beaten me, your gonna remember exactly why I was the most dominant force in EWF.

Liam Wood, Costello’s law says…RUN

Costello begins to sadistically laugh as the scene ends.

jeromedubois

Back to top Go down

As Timothy Allen is stood backstage a monitor behind him turns on, the camera zooms in to see a man bathed is shadow staring at a picture of gazzyD holding up the 6cw championship.

'The past is something that should be cherished, remembered and honoured.

This mockery of 6cw that is currently on display spits on that past.

People such as gazzyD put his heart and soul into the company and how is he repaid, like he is some rejected has been that cant cut it anymore.

I remember a time when gazzyD was the future of professional wrestling.

I remember a time when people would flock to arenas to see him and only him.

I remember a time when I asked him to put his heart and soul on the line for this company and he did just that.

6cw as we know it no longer exists, but it shall again for that is my word and my word is.......

Hmm..... Never mind'

The screen fades out as the camera shows Timothy Allen looking confused..

jeromedubois

Back to top Go down

Post by jeromedubois Wed 28 Aug 2013, 7:58 pm

HA: Welcome back folks and next we see a rematch from last week as Chaos looks to score back to back victories over Tyler Roth...how do you see it going this time around Henry?

HE: I don't see that happening Harold, he stole his victory last week and Roth will be ready for him this time.

HA: I think it's foolish to count out a former 6WF Undisputed Champion...

The lights in the Copper Box Arena go down and for a few moments the fans go silent with anticipation, suddenly a huge procession of silver and red pyros shoot in to the air and smoke begins to fill the stage, the fans explode as it all goes silent again the fans once again die down before “It's an omen/Granite” blasts from the PA System sending the crowd in to a frenzy

HE: These fans still see Chaos as a hero

HA: Do you blame them Henry!? His comeback at Beachfront Brawl put his name back on the map and last week he went from strength to strength with a victory over a much bigger man

HE: It was a fluke! I'd bet my life savings on Roth coming away with the victory here tonight!

Chaos appears amongst the fog and a spotlight shines down upon him. He smiles at the reaction from the crowd before running towards the ring and sliding in. Chaos jumps up on to the four turnbuckles and soaks in the atmosphere as “Til I Collapse” begins to fill the airways, almost being drowned out by a tidal wave of boos.

HE: Business is about to pick up!

HA: Try to at least sound a little impartial

HE: It's hard to sound impartial when you have a guy like Roth against someone at such a disadvantage!

HA: We all know how that went last time don't we?

Flames burst from the stage as the monstrous figure of Roth appears in the entranceway, a determined look on his face as he makes his way towards the ring, mocking the crowd as he goes pausing for a second in the aisle-way as pyros explode behind him. Roth jumps up on to the apron and climbs in to the ring before going head to head with Chaos.

HA: It doesn't look like Chaos is backing down from this challenge

HE: Then he's a fool, he needs to realise that Roth on his day can beat anyone and after his fluke victory last week Roth won't take any prisoners...

The crowd begin to boo as the ref calls for the bell and Roth lands a hard slap across the face of Chaos sending him back against the ropes, Roth attempts to run in for a clothes line but Chaos ducks under bouncing off the ropes before coming back with startling pace. Roth once again attempts a clothesline but Chaos ducks under again before hitting a springboard cross body.

The crowd begin to boo as Roth catches Chaos before charging him into the turnbuckle followed by a huge fall away slam sending Chaos half way across the ring, Roth stands up and begins to laugh, taking time to mock the crowd as Chaos begins to get to his feet.

HE: See! What did I tell you!? Roth is making up for last week!

HA: He's doing well but he needs to stay focussed, all it takes is one move from Chaos to change the outlook of this match!

Chaos pulls himself to the ropes and begins to pull himself up, the crowd will him back to his feet but the cheers are slowly cut off as Roth barrels in to the turnbuckle with a huge running knee, he lands two more for impact before tossing Chaos across the ring once again.

HA: Roth is really showing his strength here, you can see why he calls himself the baddest man on the planet!

Chaos once again pulls himself to his feet as Roth once again charges towards him, this time Chaos manages to duck down and send Roth in to the turnbuckle. Roth stumbles back as Chaos hits a head of steam, bouncing off the ropes and returning with a drop kick to the knee of his opponent, Roth drops to one knee as Chaos once again bounces off the ropes this time hitting a high knee to his dazed opponent, somehow Roth stays in a kneeling position.

HE: The strength of Roth is scary, that knee could have taken out most people but with Roth it didn't even take him down.

Chaos once again bounces off the ropes before darting towards Roth, the crowd begin to boo as Roth manages to reverse the knee in to a samoan drop, he attempts to get back to his feet but it seems the damage done by Chaos has taken its toll. He covers Chaos and orders the ref to count.....1.....2....Chaos kicks out.

HE: I thought this one was done for sure then, I think it's only a matter of time now

HA: These words could come back and bite you brother, until it's over you can never count Chaos out.

Roth begins to berate the ref before turning his attention back to Chaos who is back on his feet, Chaos catches Roth off guard with hard rights and lefts, ducking Roth's attempts before attempting an irish whip only for Roth to reverse, pulling Chaos in to a hard knee before locking in a bear hug, Chaos begins to hit hard punches to Roth once again causing his grip to loosen, Chaos continues to land the shots to the head of Roth as the fans begin to cheer as Roth's grip continues to weaken. Suddenly the fans are stunned in to silence as the dazed Roth shakes his head before hitting a huge belly to belly. Chaos hits the ground but is able to roll to the turnbuckle pulling himself up as Roth stumbles to the opposite turnbuckle, feeling the effects of the strikes from Chaos.

HA: This is such an even match, Chaos' speed almost cancels out the strength advantage that Roth has over him, right now it looks like they are in stale mate.

HE: Are you watching the same match that I am!?

jeromedubois

Back to top Go down

Post by jeromedubois Wed 28 Aug 2013, 7:59 pm

Both men take a second to compose themselves before charging at each other, they meet in the middle of the ring as Roth swings a huge forearm towards his opponent only for Chaos to duck under pulling Roth back for a small package roll up. Roth powers out and gets to his feet at Chaos jumps up on to the turnbuckle, as Roth runs towards him Chaos manages to hit a huge rebound knee to the head of Roth sending him stumbling back.

Roth once again drops to his knees as Chaos runs in attempting a huge tornado DDT only to have Roth catch him, Chaos holds on for dear life as Roth stands up, Chaos still locking in the DDT hold. Roth once again charges forwards attempting slam Chaos in to the turnbuckle, as Roth runs forward Chaos manages to kick at the knees of the big man sending him flying forward in to a huge DDT, Chaos makes the cover as the fans count along!

HA: Oh my god! What an impact, Roth could be out.

The fans begin to cheer as the ref begins to bring his hand down for the three only notice that Roth's foot was on the bottom rope, Chaos holds his head in his hand as he realises that the match is not over.

Chaos pulls Roth up, the big man pushes Chaos away sending him across the ring before throwing dizzy lefts and rights that Chaos is able to duck, hitting stiff kicks to the torso and legs of Roth, the fans begin to chant for Chaos as he continues to keep control, Roth manages to catch Chaos and pick him up for a backdrop only to have Chaos land on his feet and hit an impromptu backstabber for another close fall.

HA: Somehow Roth keeps managing to power out...I'm not agreeing with you Henry but it looks like Chaos will have his work cut out for him.

Roth once again gets to his feet as Chaos begins to look frustrated, he once again starts to hit big kicks to the legs of Roth bringing him down to his knees before attempting a shining wizard only to have Roth catch him on his shoulders hitting a powerbomb from the kneeling position.

Chaos gets his shoulders up but Roth manages to pull him back up, this time tossing him from a powerbomb position on to his shoulders...

HE: Fourth Wall (F-5)! What did I tell y-

Henry's words are cut short as Chaos manages to reverse the F-5 attempt in to a desperation code breaker, the crowd go crazy as both men lie on their back

HA: All Chaos needs to do is place his hand across the chest of Roth and he'll secure the win, Roth is out of it.

The crowd will Chaos on as he crawls along the matt, his hand barely on the chest of Roth as the ref begins to make the count.

HA: NO! What the hell is going on.

The crowd begin to boo as masked men burst from the crowd, one of them pulls Chaos from the ring and begins to land hard kicks and punches taking him down, the masked man is joined by another man who helps to beat Chaos down. In the ring the ref calls for the DQ but the bell doesn't sound, as the camera cuts to the ring side a masked man can be seen holding the ring bell, he drops it and rolls in to the ring, he pushes to ref in to the corner as Chaos is rolled back towards Roth who is back on his feet.

HE: It looks like I was right...Roth is about to get the victory and move on to the next round of the tournament!

HA: If Roth wins this way then it's a disgrace, Chaos had this won and now it's being stolen from him...I guess you're alright with this though Henry!?

The boos from the crowd get even louder as the two masked man pull Chaos up, pushing him towards Roth who picks him up on to his shoulders before hitting a huge Fourth Wall to the already battered opponent.

HA: I hope Callihan and Jones are proud of their actions here tonight!

HE: Remember who you're talking about Harold, they pay our wages and are doing what's best for business!

The crowd begin to boo as Roth drops down with a smile across his face, he makes the cover but to the surprise to him and the Soldiers Of Authority the referee doesn't start to count. He shakes his head and begins to argue back to one of the masked men, the man orders him once again to make the count but the ref attempts to leave the ring. Suddenly the crowd are stunned to silence as the mask man throws the ref to the ground and all three of the S.O.A begin to land kicks to the official.

HA: This is disgusting, he's just doing his job!

HE: Not to the standard that the Authority expect I guess! Looks like they have chosen a champion they see as worthy then!

The replay shows how Roth uses the official's hand to make the count for his win as the three masked men stand guard. The bell rings and Roth stands with the three men mocking the crowd before removing his top.

HE: A very smart decision!

The fans anger is clear as Roth reveals a S.O.A t-shirt and Til I Collapse begins to play once again. Roth leaves the ring with the three masked men and stops on the ramp, taking the time once again to mock the crowd by motioning a title belt around his waist.

HA: It looks like Roth is the newest Solider Of Authority, it seems like a leopard can't change his spots!

HE: Do you blame him!? He's on the winning team and right now he's one step closer to becoming the United Kingdom Champion...it was an easy choice!

HA: Selling your sole to the devil should never be an easy choice!

jeromedubois

Back to top Go down

Post by jeromedubois Wed 28 Aug 2013, 8:00 pm

Backstage after the match Kelsey Callihan is skipping down the hallway, her mobile to her ear. Suddenly she drops the phone and gasps as a shadow steps across her path, the camera pans round to reveal Ojore stood before her

Kelsey slowly starts to step back an evil smile across Ojore’s face as he follows step by step. Kelsey backs around a corner, she takes a look over her shoulder her head drops as she realises she is retreating into a dead end, Ojore starts to laugh

O: Silly little girl – Time you learn what happens when you not respect Ojore!!!!

??: You wanna pick on someone your own size

The camera turns to show Tyler Roth; Kelsey immediately runs and flings her arms around him

Ojore starts to crack his neck as he stares intently at Roth

TR: We have a problem???????

Ojore smiles

O: Not tonight but soon, soon you will all see, soon you will all see that the fire inside me will burn you all alive – Ojore will get revenge for my peoples suffering. And you, you will be the first to fall!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tyler smiles as he leads Kelsey away
TR: Bring it Papa Shango, we’ll be waiting for you!!!!!!!!!

Once out of the sight of Ojore, Roth stops
TR: You need to be careful Kelsey. Your family is making a lot of enemies in this place and they will look to take out their anger on someone, you need to make sure that person isn’t you

Kelsey smiles nervously before seductively running a finger down Roth’s chest
KC: But you’ll always be there to protect me – My big strong guardian angel

Roth grabs Kelsey’s finger and she screams playfully
KC: Oooh rough I like it

TR: Where’s Alex Kelsey?

Kelsey looks pensive for a second

TR: Your fiancée, Garcia – Remember ???

KC: Oh that idiot, I kicked him to the kerb back in the States. I mean what does a globe trekking bombshell like me need with a millstone like that?

I’m young, free, single and very, very rich. I don’t want somebody trying to tell me how to lead my life – I can do what ever I want!!!!!!!

And right now what I wanna do is right in front of me

Roth shakes his head
TR: Not a good idea Kelsey, I never mix business and pleasure. I’m still finding my feet here. I’ve just picked up a big win and I don’t wanna lose focus. Too many times people have seen me not for what I can do in the ring but how I can help them

No offence Kelsey, you’re a stunning woman and there will be people out there who would happily trade places with me right now but I don’t think it’s a good idea. OK??

Roth kisses Kelsey on the forehead just as Drake Callihan walks around the corner

DC: What the hell is going on here?

Kelsey skips over to her father, twirling her hair
KC: Nothing daddy. Tyler was just helping me with something

Drake fixes Roth a stare
DC: I bet he was!!!!!!

TR: No …bb…

DC: Look I don’t wanna hear it too be honest. Roth you’ve shown in the past thinking isn’t your strong point so let’s focus on what you’re good at shall we

Roth takes a deep breath
TR: Whatever you say Mr. Callihan, you’re the man in charge

DC: And don’t you forget it

jeromedubois

Back to top Go down

Post by jeromedubois Wed 28 Aug 2013, 8:00 pm

The cameras in the arena come back to life, and Timothy Allen is in the middle of the ring, mic in hand.

TA “Ladies and Gentleman, we are now joined by the latest victim of The Authority's wrath. Please welcome, from his home and via satellite, Nate Nack!”

Nate Nack appears on the big screen and the fans pop loudly for the man so savagely attacked when we were last on air. He is sat on a sofa in a vest, with cuts and bruises still clear on his arms, bandages on his wrists and elbows and still healing wounds on his head and face, including a bandage that runs over his left eye and round the back of his head.

TA “Nate, first of all I must ask how you're feeling after such a brutal attack?”

NN “Well, Tim, they got me good. Hell, they beat me down son. But I'm mighty, mighty strong; you don't knock a guy like me down and get away with it. That’s not what they taught me back home in Nebraska.”

TA “You sound like a man out for revenge, when can we expect you back in a 6CW ring?”

Nate smiles
NN “I'd be there tonight if those damn doctors didn’t keep taking my blood and wrapping me up like a Mummy. I'd fight them mighty dumb SOB’s with one eyes and my good arm, but the medics have a fit every time I get on my feet.”

TA “Those same doctors told me that you can't wrestle for at least a month”

NN “These doctors don't know Nate Nack. I'm the Total Package, and I ain't sitting here and watching some damn Authority ruin my company. Take this as a warning, especially the cronies, Nate Nack is coming for you, next week, live on 6CW!”

The crowd pops hugely at this announcement
TA: What are you saying Nate?

NN “I’m throwing down a challenge for an old fashioned braw, medical clearance or not next week It'll be Orthrus and Plague in one corner (The crowd boos), with Mighty Mighty Nate Nack and an old friend, a 6CW original, going 2 vs 2! We're coming for you!”

TA “WOW – Any hints to who you’ll be teaming with Nate??

Nate smiles once more
NN: Now that would be telling Timothy but its safe to say he has seen what has happened to 6CW and he is one unhappy guy and he is putting the finger of blame firmly on The Authority

Nate leans back smiling as the camera fades

HA: Wow what an announcement from Nate Nack, he’s got the Authority firmly in his sights and he’s bringing help from a 6CW original – I wonder who it could be?

HE: I’ve heard S.R.A is looking for work

HA: I’m sure whoever Nate has in his corner these fans will be in for a treat. And talking of treats Henry

HE: Smooth link there Harold

HA: Thank you very much

Up next we have a Main Event of epic proportion!!!!!!!!!!

HE: But first these quick messages

jeromedubois

Back to top Go down

Post by jeromedubois Wed 28 Aug 2013, 8:01 pm

A: It is time for the main event of the evening…..and what a match this promises to be…

HE: You’ve got the EWF World Champion, Liam Wood, going one on one with the returning Vincent Costello….if Costello wins then he is added to the world championship match at the upcoming pay per view….a world championship that Costello never actually lost…

HA: He was forced to vacate that belt after injuries sustained in an assault from Ojore….Wood would then go on to capture the belt inside the War Games structure last month…but Costello has unfinished business and he was returned to prove that he is the best in the industry…

HE: Costello returned last week and he left Liam Wood in a heap…if he does the same thing tonight then he is moving one step closer to getting his gold back…

A single red rose appears on the tron and thorns begin to wrap themselves around the flower. The word “RUN” flashes up on the screen over and over before being replaced by “Costello’s Law” , drawing huge boos from the crowd in attendance. “Godfather” then blasts out of the speakers and all eyes turn to the entranceway as Costello makes his appearance…

HA: Wild, aggressive and ready to cause all out carnage is Vincent Costello…his no nonsense style is what led him to the EWF Championship in the first place and I expect to see a whole new level to that now that he has returned…

HE: Returned from “purgatory”, this man has been forced to endure torment and suffering on a different scale than what you could imagine….but now he is back, for what belongs to him…Liam Wood may proclaim to be the best, but until he beats this man he cannot truly hold that crown…

HA: That is an important factor to remember…since the inception of EWF back in February to this present day, Liam Wood has never defeated Vincent Costello….something that I know has an effect on both competitors…

Costello stands at the bottom of the ramp and he slicks his hair back and spits on the floor before walking the rest of the way to the ring and rolls under the bottom rope. He listens to the boos of the crowd with a lack of interest and then climbs onto the ropes, motioning for a belt around his waist.

HE: Enforcer is the current number one contender to the EWF Championship, but nobody can deny Costello a rightful shot…especially if he wins here tonight…

HA: I’m not so sure if Enforcer will agree with you, or The Authority for that matter….they want complete dominance, they want to rule with an iron fist and Vincent Costello could be a spanner in the works….

Costello drops down off the ropes and he smiles as “666” roars out of the speakers and the crowd in attendance go wild for the arrival of Liam Wood. Flames burst from the front of the stage and pyros explode into the cool, evening air before the EWF World Champion walks out onto the stage.

HA: Liam Wood earned that world championship….nobody can deny that, but not even he can deny that Vincent Costello did not lose that belt….

HE: Wood claims to be a man of integrity and honour, so the right thing to do is give Costello a shot…

HA: If Costello wins tonight then that is exactly what is going to happen…but let us not forget that Liam Wood has been on a meteoric rise over the last couple of months, he is more confident and skilled than ever before…he may never have defeated Vincent Costello, but he has never been better equipped to do so….

Wood stands on the stage and he just glares down to the ring, where Vincent Costello is just staring right back at him. Wood then unclasps the belt from around his waist and lifts it over his head, drawing huge cheers from the Copper Box crowd….

HA: Liam Wood is ready for a fight…..

HE: He better be, because Vincent Costello is fired up…

HA: This promises to be an epic battle…..let’s get this started…

Wood makes his way down into the aisleway and he kisses the world championship before breaking into a sprint and diving into the ring. Costello comes forward and tries to nail some quick punches to the back but Wood shoots into a double-legged takedown and begins to aim in with some ground and pound….

HE: These two guys have exploded….they are going to try and rip each other in half…

HA: This is what the fans came here to see…

Wood is shooting in with punches before Costello wraps his legs around the champion’s waist and rolls him over, taking control of the clinch. Costello drops in with hard forearms to the face before both men untangle themselves and scramble back to a standing position. Wood looks for a right hand but Costello ducks him and lifts Wood onto his shoulders…

HE: Go to…

Wood scrambles off the back and he spins Costello around before lacing him with big right hands, rocking him back onto his heels. Wood then grabs Costello’s arm and whips him off the ropes, sending him flying into a backdrop as he returns…

HA: Liam Wood is a different animal now, Vincent Costello has never faced this version of the champ…

HE: But Wood has already fought here tonight….that will have an impact on proceedings…

Costello staggers up into the corner and Wood rushes in with a flying dropkick against the turnbuckle before welcoming Vincent out and he pulls him into a gutwrench…

HA: Power…

Costello spins out onto his feet and he kicks Wood in the stomach and attempts a neckbreaker, only to be countered into a backslide………………………1…………………………..2……………….Costello kicks out. They get back up and Costello swings wildly but Wood ducks underneath and nails a full nelson slam……………………1………………..2…………….shoulder up!

HE: Fine start from Wood but if Costello can take this deep into the trenches then I don’t know what is left in Viper’s tank…

Wood welcomes Costello up and tries to take him out with a big boot but Costello dodges the shot and pushes Wood into the ropes before nailing with a sideslam as he comes back……………1………………….2……………..kickout. Costello quickly drags Wood up and hits a snap suplex before bouncing off the ropes and returning with a leaping kneedrop……………….1……………………..2……………..shoulder up!

HA: Costello finding more of a groove now…

Costello holds Wood by the hair and says “You can’t beat me” before laughing and slapping the EWF Champion around the face. Costello then gets back up and he stomps down on Wood’s chest and head before being restrained by the referee…

HE: Costello is not the sort of man to be confined by rules and regulations…he does what he likes, when he likes…

Wood uses the ropes to get up and Costello drives hard punches into his kidneys before pulling him into the centre of the ring and lifting him into another suplex, but this time Wood floats over the back and rolls Costello up………………………..1…………………………2……………….kickout. Costello is quickly up and almost knocks Wood out with a devastating clothesline…

HA: Wood could have lost a few teeth in that exchange…

Wood tries to get up but Costello charges him back into the corner and unleashes with several heavy shoulder thrusts to the gut. Costello then proceeds to stomp a mudhole in Wood’s stomach before backing away with a sinister smile on his face…

HE: Costello going after the body, he is wearing Wood down….

Costello drives boots into the stomach again before he pulls Wood out and lifts him into a suplex position, dropping him down on his ribs across the top rope. Wood just hangs there as Costello climbs onto the turnbuckle and then jumps off with a heavy knee to the spine of his foe….

HA: Costello doesn’t seem to have missed a trick since he went away…he looks in great condition…

Costello holds Wood on the ground and uses his free hand to punch at the stomach and ribs, reddening that area very quickly. Wood is holding his side as he tries to stand and Costello runs into him with a solid knee, sending Wood through the ropes and to the outside…

HE: This a calculated assault, Costello is a smart man…

HA: He is taking an already fatigued Liam Wood and he is hurting him badly…

Costello rolls out of the ring and he drags Wood up before running him backwards, driving him against the ringside barrier. Wood just slumps there and Costello targets his stomach again with brutal kicks before lifting Wood into a suplex position again, this time slamming him down across the security railing…

HE: The referee needs to take a look…

HA: Wood will not quit….

HE: And that could be his downfall, he is being beaten badly here…

Costello slaps his palm across the back of Wood, leaving deep imprints for everyone to see. He then climbs onto the railing himself and he stands on the back of Wood, taunting the crowd as all his bodyweight crushes Wood against the steel underneath…

HA: I have never seen Vincent Costello look so deadly…

HE: This man is going to be world champion again….he has all the tools to get back to the top….

Costello jumps back down and he lets Wood drop down off the barrier before pulling him by the legs to the apron. Costello rolls into the ring and back out to break the count before ripping the steel steps away from the ring and he places the top tier on Wood’s chest….

HA: What is this? You need to act here, ref…

The referee is arguing with Vincent Costello as he climbs onto the ring apron and seems to be contemplating the double foot stomp onto the steps. The referee threatens to disqualify Costello and he looks over at the world championship, prompting himself to re-think his actions…

HE: Costello does not want to throw away his title ambitions…

Costello jumps back down and he walks toward the steps, only for Wood to push them upward and crack Costello right in the face.

HE: That is a DQ?

HA: Referee calling it an accident….

Costello staggers back in pain as Wood tries slowly to make his way back to a standing position. His ribs look a little bruised and he winces in pain as he grabs Costello and slams his head against the top of the steps before dragging him around and planting his head against the top of the announce table…

HA: Wood is going to try and repay Costello in kind right now…

Wood drives Costello’s face against the wood three more times before pulling him back and chucking him into the ring. Wood clambers back up onto the apron and he scales to the top rope as Costello begins to get back to his feet…

HE: FROM ON HIGH!

Wood sails through the air and takes Costello out with a huge flying lariat. He then rolls back to his feet and he beckons Costello up before scoring with a belly to belly suplex……………………1……………………..2……………..shoulder up. Wood pulls Costello back up by the head and he looks for a double armed DDT but Costello swings out and counters with a face-first Russian legsweep………………..1………………………………..2…………………kickout!

HA: Costello has always managed to find a way to combat Liam Wood’s unique offense…he may be the only man around with the code to beating the world champion…

HE: He is Wood’s nemesis without a doubt…I believe this is only the first chapter of a lifelong rivalry…

jeromedubois

Back to top Go down

Post by jeromedubois Wed 28 Aug 2013, 8:03 pm

Costello gets back up and he tries to pull Wood into a piledriver but Wood swipes his legs and then swings Costello around by the legs before launching him into the turnbuckle with serious impact. Costello staggers back up and Wood takes him out with a spear…………………………….1………………….2…………………..Costello’s foot finds the bottom rope!

HA: Quick thinking from Costello, otherwise he may have been in trouble….

Wood holds his ribcage as he gets back up, eyeing Costello with dislike. The EWF Champion then gives a signal to the crowd as he ushers VC up and lands a hard boot to the stomach…

HE: VIPER DRIVER!

Wood looks for his variation on the pedigree but Costello shows great power to lift Wood back onto his shoulders and then slam him forward with an “Alabama” slam……………………1……………………..2………………Wood kicks out. Costello hits the ropes and comes back with a spinning neckbreaker before making his way to the corner and climbing up…

HE: Costello sees an opening and he is jumping in for the kill…..KERB STOMP!

The flashbulbs go off as Costello comes flying through the air for his patented foot stomp, but Wood is able to roll out of danger just in time. Costello staggers on the landing and Wood gets back up, charging across for a big boot….

HA: Nobody there….

Costello ducks and Wood flies into the turnbuckle, hurting himself in the process. Costello then runs in with a double knee strike to the ribs before lifting Wood up onto the turnbuckle and then drags him off onto his shoulders….

HE: MUSCLEBUSTER!

HA: That could be all he needs…

Costello nods his head in satisfaction as he ploughs Wood into the mat and crawls into the cover………………….1…………………………….2………………………..Viper somehow pops his shoulder into the air. Costello begins to foam at the referee….

HA: Costello wanted a three count, but Wood definitely kicked out…

HE: Could have been a slow count…

HA: We both know it wasn’t….

Costello is in the referee’s face, arguing, but to no avail as the official waves him off. Costello slicks his hair back and looks annoyed as he jams the points of his elbow down into the back of Wood’s neck and then drags him up…

HA: Costello is going to need a big roll of the dice to finish off Liam Wood…

HE: This is what he is looking for…OMERTA!

Wood is whipped off the ropes and Costello tries for the blackhole slam on the comeback but Wood is able to spin out the back and counters with a tiger suplex……………………….1………………………2……………….kickout. They get back up and Costello looks to leapfrog over Wood but is caught on his shoulders…

HA: POWER…

Costello drives the point of his elbow down into the bridge of Wood’s nose and then drops out into a sickening DDT…
……1
………….2
……………………shoulder up!

HE: Liam Wood is being taken to his limits right now and this crowd knows it….

HA: Wood is a great competitor, but tonight he has been through the mill….

The crowd are trying to strike up a “Lets go Viper” chant but Costello just laughs them off as he gutwrenches Wood up and then drops him down into a sickening gutbuster. Wood rolls out into a seated position and looks in pain as Costello runs the ropes and returns with a solid kick right Wood’s face…

1…………………………….2………………….Wood kicks out!

HA: Some of the fans look worried for Wood, he can sometimes be too brave for his own good…

Wood tries to get up but Costello pulls him by the waist and connects with a hard release German suplex. Wood is flat out on his back as Costello grabs his feet and he turns Wood into an inverted sharpshooter, planting his knee down into Wood’s spine….

HE: That is torturing the already badly injured body of Liam Wood, this is the end…

HA: Wood has amazing guts but he needs to consider his future as a champion at this stage…

Wood is yelling out in pain as Costello continues to press all of his bodyweight down on the back and ribs of the EWF Champion. The referee is down on his knees, trying to get Wood to give him a coherent answer on the subject of giving up, but Viper just shakes his head and tries to pull himself toward the ropes…

HE: Wood is not making those ropes anytime soon, he should give it up…

HA: Costello will not let this go unless he has to….Liam Wood is in deep water and he is swimming against the tide….

Wood’s hand is shaking with pain tremors and his face is bright red as the pain absorbs his entire body. Costello is screaming at him to “tap out” as he twists his knee deeper into the ribcage of his opponent, amplifying the intensity to a whole new level….

HE: Enforcer is sat in the back right now and he is watching this with a massive smile…because if by some miracle Wood is able to come through this and win, no way will he be fit to face Big E for the world title….this is taking everything from Viper right now…

Wood is trying to drag himself closer to the ropes but the safe haven is too far away, almost a lifetime in this particular scenario. The referee is imploring Wood to consider his options but Viper ignores him, allowing the pain to take over and he eventually just slumps to the mat…

HA: Liam Wood has passed out…

HE: The referee is going to check his pulse but I think this is done….

Costello keeps the hold locked in and his face is a picture of mingled anticipation and foreboding as the referee moves around to grab Wood’s arm. Every fan in the arena watches as the official lifts Wood’s arm off the ground and then he lets go……………

……it drops!

HA: You know the drill by now…it drops three times and this match is over…

HE: For me, this is already over….Wood was to brave but as soon as he was locked into that submission he was in trouble….Costello was like a wild animal from the outset…

The referee reaches for Wood’s arm again and lifts…
….it falls down again!

HE: I am telling you, Wood is finished in this match…

The fans look anxious as the referee takes Wood by the wrist for a final time and lifts his arm off the ground, he then drops it..
…..it falls…

HA: Wood fights…..he’s fighting back…

The crowd roar as Wood’s fist punches the air and suddenly he is dragging himself toward the ropes once more. The sudden burst catches Costello off guard and he stumbles forward, allowing Wood to creep closer to safety…

HE: Costello needs to try and hold on, break the momentum and finish the fight…

Costello eventually manages to get his bearings and he pushes his knee back down into Wood’s back and wrenches on his legs but Wood is able to arch his back at a sickening angle and then he reaches out, clasping the bottom rope…

HA: Break the hold…

jeromedubois

Back to top Go down

Post by jeromedubois Wed 28 Aug 2013, 8:05 pm

Vincent Costello is outraged and he keeps the hold locked in until the referee’s count reaches four. Costello releases the submission and he looks down at Wood in shock, the EWF Champion is slumped in pain…

HE: I don’t know how Wood survived that….but even so, I don’t think there is anything left in the tank…

HA: He may very well have just prolonged the inevitable…

Costello stomps down on Wood’s chest and then uses his knee to choke his foe up against the ropes. The referee breaks them apart on the count of four and he warns Costello about his conduct, only to receive a smirk from the former world champion. Costello then drags Wood by the hair into the middle of the ring and he flips him up onto his shoulders…

HE: Powerbomb….

Wood is able to roll down the back and he pulls Costello into a pin…………………..1…………………….2…………….shoulder up. They get back up and Costello misses with a right hand as Wood attempts a back suplex, only for Costello to flip over his shoulder and then scoop Wood onto his shoulders as he turns around…

HA: GTS…

Wood drives the point of his elbow into the jaw of Costello a few times, dazing him, and then drops off the side and he pushes Costello into the ropes, lifting him high into the air as he comes back…

HE: WOW!

HA: WORLD EATER!

The whole arena bursts into cheers as Wood catches Costello coming down with his swinging knee right under the chin, leaving Costello completely out cold. The wear and tear of the match, however, causes Wood to collapse down as well, unable to capitalise…

HA: Liam Wood has Costello finished….but he is hurting badly and this may be the end of the road for him…

HE: I knew that submission would have a lasting effect on Wood…

The referee begins to count both men down as Costello is staring up at the lights and Wood is cradling his ribs just across from his opponent. The count reaches five as Wood somehow turns onto his side, suffering great pain as he does so, and lays his palm across Costello’s chest…

1…………………………….2………………………….Costello kicks out!

HA: The fans were on their feet just then…

HE: The momentary pause allowed Costello to recover sufficiently enough to kick out….

HA: Both men are in dire straits at this moment in time….whoever can dig deeper will be able to walk away victorious….

Both men use each other to get back to their feet, clinging onto arms and shoulders as they reach a vertical base. Costello rakes the eyes of Wood and tries to lift him onto his shoulders but Wood blocks it and knees Costello in the stomach before underhooking his arms…

HE: VIPER DRIVER!

Costello rushes forwards and slams Wood into the turnbuckle before spinning away to catch his breath. He takes a long look at Viper and then rushes back in for a splash, but Wood rolls away and sends Costello crashing into the corner. Wood then seizes Costello by the waist and pulls him into a German suplex…

HA: Wood’s trying to build his momentum level back up, he may have one final assault….

The crowd are cheering as Wood keeps his hands locked around Costello and he pulls him up again, scoring with a second successive German. The EWF Champion is relentless and determined as he repeats the process for a third time, bridging into a pinfall………………………..1……………………………2……………………..Costello just gets his shoulder up!

HE: Vincent Costello will not go down quietly, he wants that world championship back….

Wood gets back to his feet and he punches Costello in the head before whipping him into the corner. He rushes in after but Costello raises his foot to block Wood off, only for Viper to catch Costello’s boot and drag him out of the corner and straight into a chokeslam, driving Costello down across his knee on the finish….

HA: What a move….

….2
……………Costello kicks out. Wood wipes sweat from his brow as he gets back to his feet and he begins to measure Costello, waiting behind as he crawls back up…

HE: Wood shouldn’t just be waiting around, he should be going for the finish…

HA: He is….VIPER LOCK!

Wood locks Costello into the full nelson and looks to push down on the back of his neck but Costello throws his head back quickly and catches Wood in the face with the impact. Wood staggers away and Costello is able to gain some composure before sprinting at Wood…

HA: What a powerslam….

Wood sees Costello coming and he spins him into an impressive slam before staggering over to the corner and beginning to ascend the ropes. All the flashbulbs are going off and the crowd rise to get a better look as Viper reaches the top rope and then raises his arms in the air…

HE: Wood is not afraid to take a risk, I don’t know how wise this is…

HA: MACHO MAN ELBOW!

Wood soars gracefully through the air and he drives his elbow right down into the heart of Vincent Costello as he lands on the mat. Costello is doubled up in pain and he staggers back up to his feet as Wood rises with him and pulls him into the middle….

HA: VIPER…

Costello slips one arm free and he pushes Wood away, sending him clattering back into the referee and knocking the official to the ground. Wood looks down at the referee in dismay and then turns around, just as Costello drags an object from his rights....

HE: What a punch!

HA: It’s those god damn brass knucks….Costello is famous for them….

The right hand is heard around the arena and Liam Wood hits the deck in a heap, leaving Costello to laugh to himself. Vincent then drops down to his knees to make a cover before realizing that the referee is out cold…

HA: You didn’t cover all bases though, did you Vincent?

Costello shakes his head with anger and then he gestures frantically for another referee to come down from the back, but his wish is not granted. Costello then rolls out of the ring and his breathing becomes staggered and animalistic as he begins to look at the EWF Championship belt…

HE: Costello has gone all glassy eyed…..it is almost as though the belt possesses him….

Costello reaches out and picks the belt up before cradling it in his arms as though it were a young child. He seems transfixed by its lure before turning back to the ring, where Wood is trying to get back to his feet…

HA; Costello sees Liam Wood as the man who stole this belt from him….and I think he would do anything to get it back…

HE: Oh believe me, there is not a law he would not break to get that belt back…this is Costello’s Law now, there are no rules…

Costello walks back to the ring, belt in hand, and he rolls under the bottom rope. Liam Wood is facing in the opposite direction as he slowly makes it back to a vertical base and then he swivels around, straight into the path of Costello….

HA: Brace yourself, Viper….

Costello runs forward and he swings the belt at the head of Wood but Viper is able to duck the impact at the final second and he pulls the belt out of Costello’s hands before….CRACK!

HE: He can’t do that…

HA: Costello brought the belt in, he is responsible for what just happened…

The crowd cheer as Wood smashes the belt into Costello’s face, knocking him to the ground. Wood then kisses the belt and drops it next to his feet as he drags Costello into the centre of the ring and gives the signal to the crowd….

jeromedubois

Back to top Go down

Post by jeromedubois Wed 28 Aug 2013, 8:05 pm

HA: I told you that Vincent Costello had never faced this version of Liam Wood….the champion is on a whole new level….

HE: I have to admit that Wood has fought amazingly well….

HA: VIPER DRIVER!

Wood jumps up into the pedigree and then switches in midair, bringing both his feet up and stomping down on the back of Costello’s neck as they land back on the mat. Costello is completely out as Wood rolls him over and covers……….
………2
…………………3!

HA: That’s a three….

HE: But the referee is still down….

The crowd are counting but the official is still not able to make the cover, rendering the pin invalid. Wood looks furious as he crawls across and begins to revive the referee, urging him to come and make the cover. The official is groggy as Wood leaves him against the ropes and then turns back around…

HA: WHAT THE…

HE: Never turn your back in this business….as the world champion there is always a bull’s eye on your back….

The whole arena is filled with boos as Wood turns around and he is wiped by out a running “Facecheck” from Enforcer. Big E kneels over Wood with a smile, laughing at the reaction of the crowd, and then he reaches for the EWF Championship and raises it over his head…

HA: But why would Enforcer take Wood out now, it doesn’t make any sense?

HE: Why not?

HA: Because Costello might just win this match now….and that means he gets to muscle in on Enforcer’s title bid, where is the logic to this?

HE: I’d say there is more than meets the eye to this….

Enforcer drops the belt and then rolls back out of the ring, leaving the crowd in an outrage. The referee is just managing to drag himself out of the corner as Vincent Costello is able to push his left hand out and rest half a palm on Wood’s chest….

HA: It shouldn’t end like this…

…2
…………..3!

HA: Dammit this is not right….

HE: But it is reality….Vincent Costello just pinned the EWF Champion, and now he has a world championship match at the upcoming pay per view….

HA: But why would Enforcer help Costello out? I am confused….he may have stacked the odds against Wood but he also stacked them against himself….a one on one match just turned into a triple threat….this is madness…

“Godfather” is creeping out of the speakers and the crowd are booing as Costello is able to get to one knee and the referee raises his arm in victory. Liam Wood is completely motionless by his side as Costello looks up and sees Enforcer on the rampway…

HE: Are we starting to see the beginning of a new alliance? Has The Authority worked its magic on Vincent Costello?

HA: I just don’t know…

Costello looks at Enforcer and then Big E smirks and nods his head in Costello’s direction, drawing even more boos from the crowd. Costello stares at Enforcer for a few more seconds and then tilts his head to the side and looks at Wood and the EWF Championship!

HA: I have no idea what has happened here folks but what I do know is that the EWF Championship picture just got a whole lot more blurred…..Vincent Costello is back and he has just earned a shot at the belt….but what the connection is between himself and Enforcer, I really have no idea…..

HE: And we aren’t going to find out tonight because we are out of time…..I guess we will have to wait two weeks for some answers…

HA: We thank you for joining us ladies and gentlemen and we will see you in two weeks….goodnight!

The show goes off the air with Enforcer standing on the top of the rampway, looking down at the ring where Costello is still kneeling over Liam Wood. The cameras then zoom in on the EWF Championship belt and then fade to black.

jeromedubois

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down