The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You can only progress when you leave the ego at home !!!

2 posters

Go down

You can only progress when you leave the ego at home !!! Empty You can only progress when you leave the ego at home !!!

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Mon 2 Sep - 10:28

If you want big muscles........You have to work the muscles.......sounds simple doesn't it!! But how many people do???.........

You go into any gym and you'll see people throwing weights up that are too heavy..with awful form just so they can say they've lifted 20kgs on the shoulder press...........Or doing half reps on the 25s and saying the same thing.........kidding yourselves..

End of the day I don't care what you can lift.........The guy next to you doesn't...we go home to our families to get earache and we don't even remember you....

SO...........Here it is...........Take the 15s...Go really slow on the negative and push it up maybe 8-15 times or whatever works for you and feel the muscle you're working.........and my friend you'll be chucking the 25s up in no time!! Why because you're overloading the muscle and If you eat good and sleep good it will have to respond.......and when it grows bigger ..it becomes strong enough to chuck up higher weights and you'll love the changes to your body too!!

80% of trainers train wrong..........most get disenchanted and leave...Don't be that guy...

Do good body-building exercises (no wrist curls) and do them slow enough to target the muscle you are working.....

Leave the ego at home.......I don't care about you....and you don't care about me...but we both care about looking good!!

Now go do it !!.....

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

You can only progress when you leave the ego at home !!! Empty Re: You can only progress when you leave the ego at home !!!

Post by Geordie Mon 2 Sep - 14:39

Good Advice Truss...i say the same to the young guys in my gym...when they're doing half reps and strutting around with their chests out like peacocks...

Drop the weight and do it properly....then you'll see your body changing AND you'll you see increases in strength...

Geordie

Back to top Go down