The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Novak

5 posters

Go down

Novak  Empty Novak

Post by hawkeye Tue 10 Sep 2013, 1:57 pm

heart 

He brings so much to the sport. I've sometimes said he has a lot to learn but he also shows that others could learn a lot from him. Doesn't duck a challenge, holds himself with dignity and can also hit a mean tennis ball...

hawkeye

Back to top Go down

Novak  Empty Re: Novak

Post by mthierry Tue 10 Sep 2013, 2:46 pm

Nole is the most sporting, gracious loser of the top 4. Makes you realize all those Edberg award nonsense with Federer was just a bunch of star-struck pros regularly voting their hero and demi-god. Always liked the Djoker - other than those hulking, wide-eyed over-celebrations. Oh...and all those "look at me" impersonations and antics. I need personalities in the sport, not clowns.

mthierry

Back to top Go down

Post by HM Murdock Tue 10 Sep 2013, 3:21 pm

Like all players, he has his flaws on and off the court. But tennis is a richer sport for having him.

I think it's great to have such a good bunch of chaps at the top of the game.

HM Murdock

Back to top Go down

Post by CAS Tue 10 Sep 2013, 4:49 pm

I actually have become a big fan of his, he is very intelligent but I get the impression he is a touch insecure. When coming up to number 1 I think he liked proving people wrong, but being number 1 hasn't made him the universally loved player maybe he thought it would, like Roger and Rafa. I reckon in so many big matches, the crowd has been against him if not all and it hurts him.

CAS

Back to top Go down

Post by ChequeredJersey Tue 10 Sep 2013, 7:26 pm

I'm not sure that Rafa was immediately universally loved, Djoko will win more people over time as Nadal has
ChequeredJersey
ChequeredJersey

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down