The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your dream matches for Wrestlemania 30

+4
Mr H
TopoftheChops
MIG
Deleted1
8 posters

Go down

Your dream matches for Wrestlemania 30 Empty Your dream matches for Wrestlemania 30

Post by Deleted1 Fri 20 Sep 2013, 11:18 am

Here we go, it's a boring Friday

What would be your ideal matces for WM 30 - Make sure it is possible Very Happy 

No daft suggestions

Deleted1

Back to top Go down

Your dream matches for Wrestlemania 30 Empty Re: Your dream matches for Wrestlemania 30

Post by MIG Fri 20 Sep 2013, 12:28 pm

As long as there are no silly comebacks I don't care. Don't you just hate it when someone leaves then comes back re packaged with a new name pretending to be someone else?

MIG
Sheep Champ
Sheep Champ

Back to top Go down

Your dream matches for Wrestlemania 30 Empty Re: Your dream matches for Wrestlemania 30

Post by Deleted1 Fri 20 Sep 2013, 12:52 pm

I haven't pretended anything

Deleted1

Back to top Go down

Post by TopoftheChops Fri 20 Sep 2013, 1:06 pm

Punk vs Lesnar- WWE Championship
Bryan vs HHH- Bryan participant for McMahon
Orton vs Rhodes- WHC Championship
Shield vs Wyatt family
Usos vs PTPs vs Real Americans- Tag Team titles
Cena vs Taker
Jericho vs Barrett
AJ vs Natalya Womens championship
Axel vs Ryback- IC Title

TopoftheChops

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr H Fri 20 Sep 2013, 1:33 pm

AntLord vs KayFabe - Bra and Panties Match.

Mr H

Back to top Go down

Post by Deleted1 Fri 20 Sep 2013, 1:34 pm

good one

Deleted1

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Fri 20 Sep 2013, 1:52 pm

Don't know if I'd call it 'dream' per say, but the matches I'd like to see would be

Battle for control of the company/If Cena loses he is fired
John Cena w HHH vs The Undertaker w Vince McMahon

WWE Championship Match
Randy Orton (c) vs Daniel Bryan (RR Winner)

The Best vs The Beast 2
CM Punk vs Brock Lesnar w Paul Heyman

World Heavyweight Championship Match
Damien Sandow (c) vs Cody Rhodes

Divas Championship Match
AJ Lee (c) vs Lita

Chuck in a Shield match (either together or seperatly) and an Ultimate Warrior squashing of 3MB and I'll be happy.

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr H Fri 20 Sep 2013, 2:04 pm

Sandow v Rhodes just isn't a worthy WHC fued for me. Especially not at Wrestlemania, and especially not at Wrestlemania 30.

I really hope the title is re-valued by April and I really want it to be defended in a marquee level match. Punk v Lesnar would be perfect for it. I'd have Lesnar claim the WHC at Elimination Chamber after Heyman is given one of the pods and has to choose whether to put Axel or Ryback in the match. Instead he chooses BRRROOCK LESSSNAAH.

Punk wins the Rumble, challenges Lesnar at Mania, wins the title and brings prestige back to the title.

Mr H

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Fri 20 Sep 2013, 2:09 pm

I wouldn't disagree with you H, that it would defiantly be a bigger marquee match, but chances are Lesnar won't be back on PPV until Wrestlemania.

I'd be interested in Sandow v Rhodes as WHC match, if it's built up long term with Rhodes coming back and being denied a shot at Sandow by the Corperation and finally winning to have his first reign.

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Fri 20 Sep 2013, 2:31 pm

I'd not be totally opposed to Sandow vs Rhodes, if you look at the last two WHC matches its as big a match as Bryan/Sheamus and Del Rio/Swagger, it feels like its a B World Title now given to guys to see if they can step up to the more prestigious A World Title in the form of WWE Championship, if they did go down that road id fully expect Cody to have a storied Journey for the next 6 months and with the history he and Sandow have it could actually be really well done.

WWE Championship
Brock Lesnar (c) vs CM Punk (Rumble Winner)

Grudge Match
Daniel Bryan vs Triple H

Streak Match
The Undertaker vs John Cena

WHC Match
I really want to believe Cesaro will be in this match,  I can see him turning face soon, the reaction he's getting is unbelievable....I cant be arsed though, its near on impossible to think up logical future battles outwith the top bracket guys

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by The Womble Fri 20 Sep 2013, 2:38 pm

Heyman Family Fued
Ryback vs Brock vs Axel

Grudge Match
Taker & Kane vs Wyatt Family

World Heavyweight Championship
(c) Damian Sandow (w/The Genius) vs Cody Rhodes (w/Dusty Rhodes)

IC Championship
(c) Kofi Kingston vs Chris Jericho

CM Punk vs Dean Ambrose

US Championship
(c) RVD vs Antonio Cesaro

Tag Team Championship
(c) The Uso's vs PTP vs Big Show & Mark Henry vs The Shield vs Fandango & R Truth

Rey Mysterio vs Alberto Del Rio

Control of The WWE
John Cena (w/Vince) vs HHH (w/Stephanie) - Special Guest Ref: Shane McMahon

Stipulation Match
Jack Swagger (w/Zeb Colter) vs Wade Barrett - If Barrett loses he must leave WWE and return to England

Last Man Standing Match
Daniel Bryan vs Randy Orton

Battle Royal featuring stars from 30 years of WrestleMania.
The Womble
The Womble

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr H Fri 20 Sep 2013, 2:40 pm

KF how do you envisage Lesnar holding the WWE Title given his schedule? It was hard putting the title on The Rock, I imagine it'd be even harder with Lesnar.

Mr H

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Fri 20 Sep 2013, 2:46 pm

In Lesnar's case, the TV side of things wouldn't be so bad, as he has no outside interests and will work the contracted dates, it's the PPV sides where the problem is, he could have more dates on his renegotiated contract but there is nothing to suggest that's the case.

You have to think what they could have done had they not bothered to have HHH v Lesnar 3 at ER, would have left them a lot more room to play with.

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Fri 20 Sep 2013, 4:43 pm

I dont imagine it would be even harder with Lesnar than it was with Rock, we know Lesnar signed a new 2 year deal with WWE just before WrestleMania but we dont know if he extended his dates, I think it'd be much easier to deal with Brock than it would be Rock, although I don't think they'd want another part timer holding the title from the Rumble to Mania, I could see Punk winning the Rumble eliminating Ryback (a Heyman guy) last before Heyman vows to do all he can to stop Punk winning that WWE Title, thus finding an opening to get Lesnar into the Chamber.

That way theres only 5 Raws between then and Mania, with the history they alrwady have and Heyman to play off of I think that gives them plenty of time to build it the way it should be.

Ideally though I'd want Lesnar to hold it from Survivor Series and have Punk need to win the Rumble to get his chance but thats not going to happen

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Nakatomi Plaza Sat 21 Sep 2013, 12:56 pm

I'd go with:

WWE Championship

Daniel Bryan (c) vs CM Punk (Royal Rumble winner)

Streak match

Undertaker vs John Cena

World title match

Randy Orton (c) vs Cody Rhodes

IC Title

Antonio Cesaro (c) vs Sami Zayn

Divas Title

AJ Lee (c) vs Paige

Six man tag

The Shield vs The Wyatt Family

Nakatomi Plaza

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down