The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NGPW: Full Circle

Go down

NGPW: Full Circle Empty NGPW: Full Circle

Post by The_Enigma Fri 20 Sep 2013, 12:10 pm

Nothing Truly Exists  - 20/09/2013

Please, allow me to cast your minds back to the summer of 2013, well more specifically August 1st 2013. Perhaps considered a success at the time, NGPW's first ever iPPV had aired with the conclusion casting exiting times ahead as we looked into the future. Perhaps we were to close to the puzzle to see the bigger picture, as what transpired ultimately lead to the existence of NGPW no more!

With Eric Bischoff appointed as NGPW's President, he was immediately granted total control of talent's contracts and creative decisions. However, due to the consistent incoherence and stupidity, we found ourselves between a rock and a hard place as we had a crowned a champion who had every intention of leaving the promotion (and country) with our most prestige asset, The NGPW Grand Championship, and had bitter talent continuously defining orders in trying to take control of the company. Well due to these circumstances, NGPW acted immediately ceasing all assets and terminating all staff and talents contracts and pulling the plug on our weekly television show Blue Thunder.

Finally in late August, NGPW declared it was no more and had died a very slow and painful death, But can you kill what you did not create? Well NGPW Lives! We've found investor's who wish to rename Anonymous, maybe you'll give them No Chance but the phoenix rises. On October 14th, the Mysterious Consortium have promised that a new President will be announced on the return and that's why we can give you the letter "N"

NGPW: ????N

The_Enigma

Back to top Go down

NGPW: Full Circle Empty Re: NGPW: Full Circle

Post by The_Enigma Fri 04 Oct 2013, 1:22 pm

Cat out the Bag - 04/10/2013

Following conversations with the mystery consortium, let me tell you this. I think we're in for quite a ride. I think it's time I let the cat out the bag and introduce my intentions. Yes, I am the newly appointed NGPW President, but my identity will remain a mystery until October 13th.

Do you think I'm experienced enough to run my own Wrestling Promotion? Perhaps, maybe I'll create a Dynasty or even a Franchise if you will, or maybe I'm a bitter has-been who's created a string of unsuccessful wrestling promotions dedicated to time that will never be forgotten! Well, The Mood's About to Change, The Land of Extreme Will Never Die! I'll make sure I assemble the most dangerous, violent and brutal roster known to Man.

So there, these are my intentions. Before I sign off I'll leave you with one more piece to the puzzle and that's the letter 'S'

NGPW: ??S?N

The_Enigma

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Enigma Mon 12 May 2014, 12:41 pm

NGPW: Blue Thunder - Season 0.5 Review

The original NGPW season, later referred to as Season 0.5, debuted with Eric Bischoff appointed as the NGPW President who would in turn be responsible for talent contracts before unveiling his most priced asset, the NGPW Grand Championship. Following this announcement, Bischoff declared that a match of the highest calibre would only serve this championship justice in order to crown a champion and that was the ‘King of the Mountain’ match. From here Roderick Strong, Elijah Burke, Chris Hero, Kevin Nash and Matt Jackson of The Young Bucks all won qualifying matches in order to compete in the main event for the championship. From here, all 5 men had their moments to capture the title, none more so that Kevin Nash who was stopped by Raven who he had earlier defeated in their qualifying match. With Chris Hero & Roderick Strong both finger tips away from the gold, it was Chris Hero who emerged with the roaring elbow to dispose of Strong and capture the gold.

In the following weeks, our new NGPW Grand Champion Chris Hero defended his championship honourably with victories against the likes of Davey Richards, Raven and Roderick Strong until the debuting Takeshi Morishima caught Hero’s attention with a brutal attack to signal his arrival. From here Takeshi Morishima challenged Chris Hero at NGPW’s debut PPV show “Salvation: The Power within” in an unsanctioned title match and would defeat Hero to become the new champion. Following the conclusion on the PPV, Morishima along with his manager informed NGPW that his contract was expiring in one week’s time with intensions of returning to Japan. Following this announcement, Eric Bischoff took a great deal of punishment as he was responsible for talents contracts who would later panic and make the main event of Takeshi Morishima against two of his most bitter rivals Chris Hero and Roderick Strong for the NGPW Grand Championship. However it was Takeshi Morishima who emerged victorious with the show closing as Eric Bischoff looking on helplessly as he realised that his empire had burnt all around him.

Following this NGPW was declared bankrupt and would later sell all their assets including the release of all their talents with the renewal of a new season looking extremely doubtful.

The_Enigma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down