The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If I only had one more meal........

5 posters

Go down

If I only had one more meal........ Empty If I only had one more meal........

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:06 am

A question probably pondered over by alot of people but imagine you had one last meal, three courses, what would it be?

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Location : Born in Surrey, live near Sunderland and work in London

Back to top Go down

If I only had one more meal........ Empty Re: If I only had one more meal........

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Wed Oct 09, 2013 1:55 am

Ten fillet steaks.........Three lots of fries..........!00 onion rings..........No salad..........

Hopefully by the time it's taken me to eat it........The government has ruled the death penalty unlawful..........and I can go back to my cell and read playboy in peace........Turning down probation because it's more fun in there..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

If I only had one more meal........ Empty Re: If I only had one more meal........

Post by westisbest Wed Nov 13, 2013 1:21 am

Nachos as a starter.

Roast, beef, turkey, carrots, cabbage, roast potatoes, peas, yorkshire pudding, main.

Eton Mess for desert.

The starter does'nt really fit in with the main and desert, but if its the lat meal, then nachos it is.

westisbest

Back to top Go down

Post by spencerclarke Mon Dec 23, 2013 4:19 am

I'd go cantonese.

Mixed platter start - prawn toast, wan tons, spring rolls, prawn crackers and salt and pepper chicken wings

Special chow mein

I Dont really get a dessert with a cantonese ever so I'll go a bit against the grain and have chocolate fudge cake

spencerclarke

Back to top Go down

Post by CuriousGeorge Wed Oct 14, 2015 2:33 am

It would be big. Really big.

CuriousGeorge

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down