The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

V2Football Podcast - Performance of the Week.

3 posters

Go down

Who do you think had the Performance of the Week?

V2Football Podcast - Performance of the Week. Vote_lcap14%V2Football Podcast - Performance of the Week. Vote_rcap 14% 
[ 1 ]
V2Football Podcast - Performance of the Week. Vote_lcap43%V2Football Podcast - Performance of the Week. Vote_rcap 43% 
[ 3 ]
V2Football Podcast - Performance of the Week. Vote_lcap0%V2Football Podcast - Performance of the Week. Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
V2Football Podcast - Performance of the Week. Vote_lcap14%V2Football Podcast - Performance of the Week. Vote_rcap 14% 
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 7

V2Football Podcast - Performance of the Week. Empty V2Football Podcast - Performance of the Week.

Post by Holymiky Thu 03 Oct 2013, 1:12 am

Hi everyone,

This is the poll for the V2Football Podcast performance of the week and the result of the poll will be discussed on this weeks podcast. I have added all of the players to the poll that were suggested on the previous thread.

Feel free to vote on who you think had the Performance of the Week.

Thanks OK

Holymiky

Back to top Go down

V2Football Podcast - Performance of the Week. Empty Re: V2Football Podcast - Performance of the Week.

Post by Guest Thu 03 Oct 2013, 2:56 pm

In the absence of Sessegnon and Amalfitano, I vote for Lukaku. He was electric.

Back to top Go down

V2Football Podcast - Performance of the Week. Empty Re: V2Football Podcast - Performance of the Week.

Post by NickisBHAFC Thu 03 Oct 2013, 3:29 pm

McGoldrick gets my vote, like what Oscar said, best striker i have seen in the Championship this season.

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by VDT Thu 03 Oct 2013, 4:00 pm

Azzy Mahmood wrote:In the absence of Sessegnon and Amalfitano, I vote for Lukaku. He was electric.
Sessegnon is on the List Azzy Whistle 

VDT
VDT
Admin
Admin

https://soundcloud.com/chris-lappin-1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 03 Oct 2013, 4:13 pm

Okay, Lukaku loses his vote then Laugh

V2Football Podcast - Performance of the Week. 3559488474

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down