The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CM Punk - A Modern Wrestling Good Guy

5 posters

Go down

CM Punk - A Modern Wrestling Good Guy Empty CM Punk - A Modern Wrestling Good Guy

Post by crippledtart Sun 06 Oct 2013, 10:49 am

Adam has sold my image rights to wrestletalk.tv for 50p and a bag of pistachio nuts.

Here is a link to my debut article. I hope you enjoy it. Comments aren't only welcome, they're allowed.

http://wrestletalk.tv/development/CM_Punk-_A_Modern_Wrestling_Good_Guy/

crippledtart

Back to top Go down

CM Punk - A Modern Wrestling Good Guy Empty Re: CM Punk - A Modern Wrestling Good Guy

Post by Adam D Sun 06 Oct 2013, 12:59 pm

I told you I got 50p to build your confidence. It was actually just a bag of Frazzles and a smile.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

CM Punk - A Modern Wrestling Good Guy Empty Re: CM Punk - A Modern Wrestling Good Guy

Post by Shot 21 LCFC Sun 06 Oct 2013, 9:59 pm

Cracking article clap 

Shot 21 LCFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Mon 07 Oct 2013, 10:38 am

battlegorund spoiler:

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by crippledtart Mon 07 Oct 2013, 9:03 pm

I think it's ok because the target was a heel who was trying to cheat in order to beat him. It's crucial that babyfaces are resourceful and outsmart the heels.

crippledtart

Back to top Go down

Post by Brady12 Fri 18 Oct 2013, 12:39 am

Absolutely superb article very well written extremely though provoking & shows an excellent understanding of the Punk character... I ask though why is his character like this? Is it because Punk has license to produce his own programs/promos ect? If so is it because Phil Brookes understands wrestling at a much more advance level than John Cena as you'd expect Cena to have at least as much creative control as Punk?

Brady12

Back to top Go down

Post by theundisputedY2D2 Fri 18 Oct 2013, 11:12 am

Great article Crips, thoroughly enjoyed it OK

I give it 5 lightbulbs idea idea idea idea idea 

Brady, CM Punk strikes me as the type who's got such a good handle on his character (and the business in general) that he knows exactly what he should be doing and why. If you were to ask him "Why did your character do that?" I'd expect him to have a full and clear explanation as to why he did/said something.

Rightly or wrongly, with John Cena I just don't get the same feeling.

theundisputedY2D2

Location : Down By The Clyde, Near The SECC - You Can't Miss It!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down