The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup round 6

+19
superflyweight
jbeadlesbigrighthand
Stella
ChequeredJersey
The Womble
Dolphin Ziggler
The Boss
compelling and rich
Hero
Il Gialloblu
Galted
JuliusHMarx
TopHat24/7
bhb001
Union Cane
Rowley
Scottrf
Adam D
Mind the windows Tino.
23 posters

Page 14 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

The best song ever with 3 or more words in the title.

The Culture Cup round 6 - Page 14 Vote_lcap5%The Culture Cup round 6 - Page 14 Vote_rcap 5% 
[ 4 ]
The Culture Cup round 6 - Page 14 Vote_lcap5%The Culture Cup round 6 - Page 14 Vote_rcap 5% 
[ 4 ]
The Culture Cup round 6 - Page 14 Vote_lcap13%The Culture Cup round 6 - Page 14 Vote_rcap 13% 
[ 10 ]
The Culture Cup round 6 - Page 14 Vote_lcap1%The Culture Cup round 6 - Page 14 Vote_rcap 1% 
[ 1 ]
[ 4 ]
[ 4 ]
The Culture Cup round 6 - Page 14 Vote_lcap8%The Culture Cup round 6 - Page 14 Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 6 ]
[ 4 ]
The Culture Cup round 6 - Page 14 Vote_lcap4%The Culture Cup round 6 - Page 14 Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 3 ]
The Culture Cup round 6 - Page 14 Vote_lcap9%The Culture Cup round 6 - Page 14 Vote_rcap 9% 
[ 7 ]
The Culture Cup round 6 - Page 14 Vote_lcap3%The Culture Cup round 6 - Page 14 Vote_rcap 3% 
[ 2 ]
[ 4 ]
[ 4 ]
The Culture Cup round 6 - Page 14 Vote_lcap4%The Culture Cup round 6 - Page 14 Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 3 ]
The Culture Cup round 6 - Page 14 Vote_lcap9%The Culture Cup round 6 - Page 14 Vote_rcap 9% 
[ 7 ]
[ 7 ]
The Culture Cup round 6 - Page 14 Vote_lcap3%The Culture Cup round 6 - Page 14 Vote_rcap 3% 
[ 2 ]
The Culture Cup round 6 - Page 14 Vote_lcap0%The Culture Cup round 6 - Page 14 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 76

Poll closed

The Culture Cup round 6 - Page 14 Empty The Culture Cup round 6

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 07 Oct 2013, 11:17 am

First topic message reminder :

I said it would be Monday morning and, like my milkman, I always deliver.  So here is round 6 of quite possibly the most exciting tournament ever.  Before we move on to round 6 and the poll for 'The best song ever with 3 or more words in the title' lets have a look at what you could have won in round 5.

Round 5 saw the poll for 'Best piece of literature with a name in the title' and threw up some classic works of literature and no small measure of controversy with the 'missing' and 'reappearing' votes scandal throwing the integrity of the whole competition into doubt.  With the mystery still unsolved and the 'missing' votes no closer to being found, I have made the decision to move on, forget the past and continue the competition.  At least I am a man of extremely high integrity and moral fibre so we can proceed safe in the knowledge that the Culture Cup is still on the level.  I have my finest man (Wingrove) on the case to try and find out what happened but until then, lets move forward in peace.

Round 5 was an interesting one with the votes being split across the board resulting in many posters claiming a decent points haul.  Using my complicated results algorithm, you would have only needed to get 1 vote in this round to get 7 points.  Sot its bad luck to Union who received no votes, no points and has subsequently seen his already slim chance of winning almost certainly disappear for good.  What makes it worse it that he had some votes before 'votegate'.  Life can be so cruel.  Hero continues to be Mr Consistent and remains on top of the Christmas tree, just as a fairy should be.  Julius had a stunning reversal in fortune with his pick of Macbeth claiming top spot for this round.  A fair few posters picked up 10 points and at the half way point, the league is still within grasp for a fair few posters.  Here are the runners and riders;

Hero (A Streetcar Named Desire): (10) 46
compelling & rich (Schindler's List): (9): 42
seanmichaels (Oliver Twist): (9) 38
Adam (A Christmas Carol): (10) 37
Azzy (The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes): (10) 33
onlytreblewinners (Frankenstein): (10) 32
TopHat (Romeo and Juliet): (10) 32
Galted (The World According to Garp): (7) 30
The Womble (Matilda): (10) 31
Rowley (The Picture of Dorian Grey): (10) 29
superflyweight (The Great Gatsby): (9) 29
Dolphin (Winnie the Pooh): (9) 26
The Boss (Gulliver's Travels): (10) 26
bhb (Hamlet): (7) 25
ChequeredJersey (The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn): (8) 24
jbeadlesbigrighthand (Count of Monte Cristo): (8) 23
Julius ( Macbeth): (12) 22
Union (Horace) (0) 19

Round 7 is back to films and the question is this: Name the greatest film actor or actress born in the same year as you Best film originally released in the decade of your birth.  You can, of course, lie if you want to but I doubt any of you are that precious.  I will leave it up to your conscience but please PM a couple of choices.

Here is the poll for round 6 and remember, it is open for the whole forum to vote!

PLEASE ONLY VOTE FOR 2 NOMINATIONS
 I don't think it will survive another voting scandal.

PLEASE SEE EDITED QUESTION FOR THE NEXT ROUND

Last edited by Mind the windows Tino. on Mon 07 Oct 2013, 5:01 pm; edited 2 times in total

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup round 6 - Page 14 Empty Re: The Culture Cup round 6

Post by Galted Thu 21 Nov 2013, 2:09 pm

clap 

7500th post so well done. Bet you wish you'd typed something instead of quoting me.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 21 Nov 2013, 2:12 pm

Galted wrote:clap 

7500th post so well done.  Bet you wish you'd typed something instead of quoting me.
Nothing of value in the preceding 7499 so appropriate quoting you should mark the milestone.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 21 Nov 2013, 2:14 pm

Tina wrote:Yes, on reflection I wish I had.  I hadn't noticed I was close to a landmark.

Tina also wrote: Jeff is a goon

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 21 Nov 2013, 2:18 pm

Perhaps if you didn't call Rowley a goon he'd consider deleting your previous post so that 7501 became 7500 as it was quite clever.

Only 421 posters have 1000 or more posts.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 21 Nov 2013, 2:20 pm

Galted wrote:Perhaps if you didn't call Rowley a goon he'd consider deleting your previous post so that 7501 became 7500 as it was quite clever.
He won't though as that would mean he would have to admit to me being clever.

He has been particularly rude to me recently so I think calling him a goon is pretty mild.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 21 Nov 2013, 2:24 pm

It’s boredom Tina, was there anything worth discussing on the boxing board that did not almost inevitably end up in a endlessly looped discussion on Louis or Mayweather I would spend more time on there. As such I would not need to relieve my boredom with increasingly spiteful and largely unwarranted attacks on you.

However on the back of the success of my sixties psychedelic music thread may write one about sixties freakbeat bands, am sure the responses that would garner would keep me occupied for weeks to come.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 21 Nov 2013, 2:27 pm

Rowley wrote:
However on the back of the success of my sixties psychedelic music thread may write one about sixties freakbeat bands
I'll be sure to contribute some worthwhile posts to that particular thread, Jeff.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 21 Nov 2013, 2:29 pm

I relieve my boredom and you contribute something worthwhile. It is pretty much a textbook win, win situation.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 21 Nov 2013, 2:30 pm

It's not my fault that life has passed you by.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 21 Nov 2013, 2:33 pm

"Now you can see why conversation is dying. And time is passing you by."
That might even be a freakbeat song. Not entirely certain how specific the genre is. It may only cover 2 or 3 songs in total.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 21 Nov 2013, 4:01 pm

Progress.

Managed to eat a conference pear. It was quite soft and a bit over-ripe but I managed to get through it.

Dribbled a little bit, but that is nothing new.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 21 Nov 2013, 4:49 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:Progress.  

Managed to eat a conference pear.  It was quite soft and a bit over-ripe but I managed to get through it.

Dribbled a little bit, but that is nothing new.
Dentist gave me 2 injections the other night and after the treatment I felt a bit like Bubba Gump. Had a 4 pack of strongbow and i reckon half a can ended up down my shirt over the course of the evening.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Tue 26 Nov 2013, 7:51 am

Rubbish on here today.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 26 Nov 2013, 7:54 am

I think its one of the better days, actually.

Nice breakfast?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Tue 26 Nov 2013, 8:11 am

Yes, thanks. Apple and cinnamon crunch mixed with 3 seed and oat granola. What did you have?

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 26 Nov 2013, 8:15 am

Galted wrote:Yes, thanks.  Apple and cinnamon crunch mixed with 3 seed and oat granola.  What did you have?
Sounds nice. I don't like too much cinnamon though. I hope it wasn't the overriding taste you were left with?

I had some granary toast with marmite first thing and then a banana waiting on the station platform. Someone on the train was eating a nectarine though. They were making so much noise. I am not sure a nectarine is appropriate in a crowded train.

What do you think?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Tue 26 Nov 2013, 8:27 am

Could barely taste the cinnamon.

I have to consume fruit in smoothie form as I can't bear chewing it, had a bit of pomegranate, blueberry and acai smoothie before I left the house.

What did you do with the banana peel?  Did you considerately dispose of it in a bin provide by the train company or did you leave it on the platform in the hope that an hilarious scenario would unfold?

Agree about nectarines not being appropriate in a crowded train, eating a nectarine sloppily is the culinary equivalent of w*nking and w*nking on trains should only be done discretely behind a copy of the Metro.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 26 Nov 2013, 8:34 am

Galted wrote:Could barely taste the cinnamon.

Tino wrote: Glad to hear it
I have to consume fruit in smoothie form as I can't bear chewing it, had a bit of pomegranate, blueberry and acai smoothie before I left the house.

Tino wrote:I don't even know what acai is but it sounds a bit southern for me
What did you do with the banana peel?  Did you considerately dispose of it in a bin provide by the train company or did you leave it on the platform in the hope that an hilarious scenario would unfold?

Tino wrote:Considerately disposed of it.  Leaving it on the platform would just be dangerous and potentially fatal.  I'm many things, Galted, but not a killer
Agree about nectarines not being appropriate in a crowded train, eating a nectarine sloppily is the culinary equivalent of w*nking and w*nking on trains should only be done discretely behind a copy of the Metro.

Tino wrote:That was you, was it.  I was trying to read the sport over your shoulder.  Terrible experience.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Tue 26 Nov 2013, 8:46 am

May have been me. I normally cut a couple of eyeholes in the paper to stare at unsuspecting female commuters while I bash one out. The Metro is pretty good for mopping up afterwards as well.

Acai is quite southern, southern american in fact.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 26 Nov 2013, 9:21 am

Galted wrote:

Are you a hippy?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Tue 26 Nov 2013, 9:25 am

No. Man.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 27 Nov 2013, 8:20 am

I just knew that round 6 would see a bit of action today.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 27 Nov 2013, 8:26 am

I had another banana this morning. I deliberately stood at t'other end of the platform to avoid nectarine man though. Didn't see him. Also had a Canadian maple syrup breakfast bar from Nature Valley.

What did you have? Another mint, goji berry, quinoa and oyster smoothie?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 27 Nov 2013, 8:40 am

I think you should confront nectarine man by sitting opposite him and staring at him as you move the banana around inside your mouth and let him inconvenience himself by having to find somewhere else to wait.

Very good work on your made up smoothie. Would be quite interesting to make fake labels and stick them over real smoothies and see how many people buy them. For the record, I had exactly what I had yesterday both smoothie and cereal wise.

I'm having a large chicken burrito with aubergine instead of salsa for lunch. This is likely to be the highlight of my day unless I see a bit of nipple which isn't too likely.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 27 Nov 2013, 8:48 am

Galted wrote:I think you should confront nectarine man by sitting opposite him and staring at him as you move the banana around inside your mouth and let him inconvenience himself by having to find somewhere else to wait.
I tried that the other day.  He responded by letting nectarine juice run down his chin whilst tilting his head at a coquettish angle.  I was deeply inconvenienced and had to find somewhere else to wait.

I am having rolls today.  Egg mayo.  Not very exciting and I, much like you, am very unlikely to see any nipple.  Apart from my own, of course.

Do let us know how the burrito is.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 27 Nov 2013, 8:58 am

Was going to suggest chinning the c**t but there's nothing worse than having a fist sticky with nectarine juice (apart from obvious things like cancer, jail-r*pe and drowning).

Had some egg mayo rolls a few weeks back, they were quite delightful though I do have some difficulty swallowing them as I don't ever seem to chew them enough.  Followed it up with a Monster energy drink, not sure of the flavour but it was lemony.  Really complemented the egg rolls.

Will let you know how the burrito is but I'm almost certainly that it will be marvellous.  I've got 4 stamps so far so will require just 4 more after today for a free burrito.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 27 Nov 2013, 9:10 am

I think he could duff me up actually so "chinning the c**t" isn't really an option.  He is taller and broader than me and certainly a good 6 or 7 years younger.  I can't tell what shape he is in as he was wearing a large (no Gore-Tex) winter coat but I don't fancy my chances.  Not much of a fighter really.  I wouldn't rule out a blindside attack and pushing him onto the rails but that would be a last resort.  If he starts eating peaches on the platform then that might do it.  Unless he is eating Peaches Geldof, then I may just watch.

I've never tried one of those energy drinks, do they work?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 27 Nov 2013, 9:20 am

If he's the type who stands right on the edge of the platform you could try sneaking up behind him and giving him a bit of a nudge as the train pulls in. Make sure you whistle nonchalantly with your hands in your pockets as you walk away so no-one suspects you.

Not sure if the energy drinks work as I don't recall any burst of energy - don't think I slept for quite a few hours afterwards so they might though it was early morning. I do drink a powerade during my rowing machine sessions to replace the bits and pieces you're supposed to lose through sweating, not really sure if that works either as I haven't tried it without.

I'm going to be doing a lot of thinking about Peaches Geldof today.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 27 Nov 2013, 9:22 am

Galted wrote:If he's the type who stands right on the edge of the platform you could try sneaking up behind him and giving him a bit of a nudge as the train pulls in.  Make sure you whistle nonchalantly with your hands in your pockets as you walk away so no-one suspects you.

Not sure if the energy drinks work as I don't recall any burst of energy - don't think I slept for quite a few hours afterwards so they might though it was early morning.  I do drink a powerade during my rowing machine sessions to replace the bits and pieces you're supposed to lose through sweating, not really sure if that works either as I haven't tried it without.

Walking on the beaches, looking for (the) Peaches?

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 27 Nov 2013, 9:25 am

Galted wrote:I do drink a powerade during my rowing machine sessions to replace the bits and pieces you're supposed to lose through sweating, not really sure if that works either as I haven't tried it without.

It's all becoming a bit clearer now. You refuse to admit where you're from for fear of scorn and ridicule yet freely admit to being a rower. You're posh and from Henley-on-Thames, aren't you? I've busted you, haven't I?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 27 Nov 2013, 9:30 am

I wouldn't call myself a rower as I've never rowed on water, I have a Kettler rowing machine in my room which I use to stop me getting fat. I dream of being posh but am not rich enough though I have got the smug part right.

Good detective work though.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 27 Nov 2013, 9:31 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:
Galted wrote:If he's the type who stands right on the edge of the platform you could try sneaking up behind him and giving him a bit of a nudge as the train pulls in.  Make sure you whistle nonchalantly with your hands in your pockets as you walk away so no-one suspects you.

Not sure if the energy drinks work as I don't recall any burst of energy - don't think I slept for quite a few hours afterwards so they might though it was early morning.  I do drink a powerade during my rowing machine sessions to replace the bits and pieces you're supposed to lose through sweating, not really sure if that works either as I haven't tried it without.

Walking on the beaches, looking for (the) Peaches?
Walking from Liverpool Street to Cannon Street thinking of the Peaches. Doesn't really have a certain ring to it.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 27 Nov 2013, 11:33 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:

It was extremely sumptuous. Hats off to the people of Wrap-It-Up (Broadgate), excellent effort.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 27 Nov 2013, 11:35 am

Galted wrote:

It was extremely sumptuous.  Hats off to the people of Wrap-It-Up (Broadgate), excellent effort.
That's very early to eat lunch. Will you not be hungry later?

I won't be eating mine till at least 12:30.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 27 Nov 2013, 11:39 am

I start at 7 so 11ish is lunchtime for me.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Wed 27 Nov 2013, 11:42 am

Galted wrote:Yes, thanks.  Apple and cinnamon crunch mixed with 3 seed and oat granola.  What did you have?
Sounds nice.  I don't like too much cinnamon though.  I hope it wasn't the overriding taste you were left with?

I had some granary toast with marmite first thing and then a banana waiting on the station platform.  Someone on the train was eating a nectarine though.  They were making so much noise.  I am not sure a nectarine is appropriate in a crowded train.

What do you think?
Are you Alun Cochrane??

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 27 Nov 2013, 11:44 am

Galted wrote:I start at 7 so 11ish is lunchtime for me.
So do I. 11ish is still 11ish.

12:00 is lunch time.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 27 Nov 2013, 11:45 am

TopHat24/7 wrote:
Are you Alun Cochrane??
No, I'm not.

I don't actually know who he is and can't open the link.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Wed 27 Nov 2013, 11:52 am

TopHat24/7 wrote:
Are you Alun Cochrane??
No, I'm not.  

I don't actually know who he is and can't open the link.
The link is a Youtube video of Alun's now famous "eating a peach on the train" stand-up routine from a couple of years back.

http://www.tntmagazine.com/entertainment/comedy/alun-cochrane-the-peach-man

Was curious whether you were he, or just ripping off his material.

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 27 Nov 2013, 11:54 am

TopHat24/7 wrote:or just ripping off his material.
That.

Although I genuinely haven't heard of him.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 27 Nov 2013, 12:50 pm

4 packets of Hula Hoops (1 cheese & onion, 1 Salt and Vinegar 2x Plain) and a Beef, Stilton and chutney sandwich. Feel a bit underwhelmed.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 27 Nov 2013, 12:53 pm

seanmichaels wrote:4 packets of Hula Hoops (1 cheese & onion, 1 Salt and Vinegar 2x Plain) and a Beef, Stilton and chutney sandwich. Feel a bit underwhelmed.
4 packets Shocked 

Isn't that a bit excessive?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 27 Nov 2013, 12:55 pm

I don't find Hula Hoops particularly filling either, to the extent that I feel betrayed when I finish a bag.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 27 Nov 2013, 12:56 pm

I'm not sure. They are 'multipack' bags which do tend to be very small. I'm a twice a day eater so unlikely to join Tophat on a trip to Jacamo any time soon.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 27 Nov 2013, 12:56 pm

seanmichaels wrote:4 packets of Hula Hoops (1 cheese & onion, 1 Salt and Vinegar 2x Plain) and a Beef, Stilton and chutney sandwich. Feel a bit underwhelmed.
4 packets Shocked 

Very much depends on where you set the bar. To top hat it constitutes a light snack.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 27 Nov 2013, 1:05 pm

Galted wrote:I don't find Hula Hoops particularly filling either, to the extent that I feel betrayed when I finish a bag.
I cooked a nice dish to accompany chicken breasts last night. I thought you may like it given you're a bit vegan-y. It was 1 celeriac cubed, 1 small squash cubed (Delicata), fry both gently with (dried) Thyme and a banana shallot, occasionally adding a bit of stock to stop it drying out. Lovely and very light

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 27 Nov 2013, 1:11 pm

You're impressively sophisticated in the kitchen, michaels, especially given that you seem to be p1ssed all the time, I'm starting to imagine you as a younger version of Floyd.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Wed 27 Nov 2013, 1:11 pm

Rowley wrote:
4 packets Shocked 

Very much depends on where you set the bar. To top hat it constitutes a light snack.
Oi! The pair of you! raspberry

Very hungover today so added a chicken, bacon and avocado baguette to my usual lunch of soup (pea ham and leek, today).

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 27 Nov 2013, 1:13 pm

TopHat24/7 wrote:
Rowley wrote:
4 packets Shocked 

Oi! The pair of you! raspberry

Very hungover today so added a chicken, bacon and avocado baguette to my usual lunch of soup (pea ham and leek, today).
How is the weight these days?  Are you below 20 stone yet?

We are all willing you on, buddy.  Willing you on.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 27 Nov 2013, 1:18 pm

Galted wrote:You're impressively sophisticated in the kitchen, michaels, especially given that you seem to be p1ssed all the time, I'm starting to imagine you as a younger version of Floyd.
I was watching Floyd at the weekend. I reckon I'm 4/5 years away from disgracefully (and unsuccessfully) disguising the fact that I'm a slaphead. Funnily enough I was discussing cooking whilst leathered with a colleague at work today. I have a few scars on fingers, 1 bad, but I find the worst hazard is oven burns. My forearms are covered with scars / pigmented skin from old oven burns. The thing is, you never feel it at the time.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next