The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

V2 Football Podcast - 10th October - Questions for a Sunderland Leg-End!

5 posters

Go down

V2 Football Podcast - 10th October - Questions for a Sunderland Leg-End! Empty V2 Football Podcast - 10th October - Questions for a Sunderland Leg-End!

Post by VDT Mon 07 Oct 2013, 1:24 pm

Sorry Firstly Apologies again for advertising Guests last week and failure to deliver the goods- we are trying our best to reschedule! Hug 

This week, we have former Sunderland defender Chris Makin http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chris_Makin and hopefully one more!

So this week, can we have your questions for Chris Makin! Can you e-mail Paul on football@v2journal.com your answers to Hampo's Question of the Week - which was "Before the UEFA Cup changed to the Europa League, Name the last 5 British teams to reach the UEFA Cup Final?"

Plus following on from last weeks discussion please send us "What Team has surprised you the most (good or bad) this seasons so far" and Should Forster should start ahead of Hart after their differing displays in the Champions League?

Finally your predictions for the World Cup Qualifiers

As always - Let us know what you think of the show and your suggusts for improvements or Future topics to discuss! thumbsup 

(If you fancy going on our Subs Bench, please PM me or Paul your details)
VDT
VDT
Admin
Admin

https://soundcloud.com/chris-lappin-1

Back to top Go down

V2 Football Podcast - 10th October - Questions for a Sunderland Leg-End! Empty Re: V2 Football Podcast - 10th October - Questions for a Sunderland Leg-End!

Post by NickisBHAFC Mon 07 Oct 2013, 3:52 pm

Questions for Chris

1. I see your still playing for Radcliffe Borough, what sort of gates do they get and what is there budget like in there division. 

2. Sunderland have started off poorly, who would you like to see take over as manager?

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

V2 Football Podcast - 10th October - Questions for a Sunderland Leg-End! Empty Re: V2 Football Podcast - 10th October - Questions for a Sunderland Leg-End!

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Mon 07 Oct 2013, 9:34 pm

On a scale of John O'Shea to Gordon Greer, just how bad is Titus Bramble?
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Mon 07 Oct 2013, 9:41 pm

Think its harsh on John O'Shea and Titus Bramble to even use them in the same sentence as Gordon Greer.

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by VDT Tue 08 Oct 2013, 12:43 pm

Chris Makin Wiki isn't as up-to-date as it should be - he's currently working out in Qater working for Alkass TV with Nicky Summerbee and Rhodri Williams
VDT
VDT
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by hampo17 Tue 08 Oct 2013, 1:10 pm

Olly wrote:On a scale of John O'Shea to Gordon Greer, just how bad is Titus Bramble?
Titus Bramble is still better than Michael Turner Wink 

hampo17
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Tue 08 Oct 2013, 1:23 pm

hampo171 wrote:
Olly wrote:On a scale of John O'Shea to Gordon Greer, just how bad is Titus Bramble?
Yes and Wes Hoolahan is better than Luis Suarez Whistle Whistle Whistle 
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by hampo17 Tue 08 Oct 2013, 1:29 pm

Olly wrote:
hampo171 wrote:
At bench warming?

hampo17
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Tue 08 Oct 2013, 1:29 pm

hampo171 wrote:
Olly wrote:
hampo171 wrote:
At bench warming?
He didn't even make it on Sunday Laugh 
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by hampo17 Tue 08 Oct 2013, 1:33 pm

Wow! That's no way to treat a club legend when you have that waste of talent Hooper on the bench.

hampo17
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Tue 08 Oct 2013, 1:42 pm

hampo171 wrote:Wow! That's no way to treat a club legend when you have that waste of talent Hooper on the bench.
LOL

Wessi's not been in great form, and when he's not he's a liability
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by VDT Thu 10 Oct 2013, 11:18 am

Any more questions for Chris Makin, Lad?
VDT
VDT
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by hornbloweroafc Thu 10 Oct 2013, 1:53 pm

What was it like as younster playing for Oldham (at their peak and then the beginning of the slide back to lower league) and then making the decision to move abroad to Marseille?
hornbloweroafc
hornbloweroafc

Back to top Go down

Post by VDT Thu 10 Oct 2013, 4:01 pm

Please send us "What Team has surprised you the most (good or bad) this seasons so far"
VDT
VDT
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down