The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frank Warren Fighters

3 posters

Go down

Frank Warren Fighters Empty Frank Warren Fighters

Post by azania Sat May 14, 2011 10:14 am

Are there any Frank Warren fighters who have fought the best fighters after they become champions? It seems that the fighters leave Warren and then take on the best available (or in Calzaghe's case the best names available).

azania

Back to top Go down

Frank Warren Fighters Empty Re: Frank Warren Fighters

Post by BALTIMORA Sat May 14, 2011 10:35 am

Enzo Mac fought the best cruiser didn't he? Very Happy

BALTIMORA

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Sat May 14, 2011 10:37 am

BALTIMORA wrote:Enzo Mac fought the best cruiser didn't he? Very Happy

Ha. Probably why FW pads their records before feeding them off to the best. Classic Haye quote after that fight.

Haye said "We thank Frank for sacrificing Maccarinelli, but we'd feel immense guilt if we took any more free money from Sports Network. I have a hard enough time sleeping at night as it is."

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by BALTIMORA Sat May 14, 2011 10:45 am

See, that's why I like Haye. He has a sense of humour. Much as he acts a dick around the Klits I do get the impression he's pretty grounded, deep down.

BALTIMORA

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Sat May 14, 2011 10:50 am

BALTIMORA wrote:See, that's why I like Haye. He has a sense of humour. Much as he acts a dick around the Klits I do get the impression he's pretty grounded, deep down.

He has been funny and brilliant at promoting himself. But the press confrences of late he has been an a$$ and very childish. His quips have been awful.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by Young_Towzer Sat May 14, 2011 10:55 am

See, that's why I like Haye. He has a sense of humour. Much as he acts a dick around the Klits I do get the impression he's pretty grounded, deep down.
He's an idiot, how else could he of made money of sports network anyway? they dont have other cruisers. He'll lose money and a fight to sports network next saturday anyway when his hyped up garbage prospect gets destroyed in 4 rounds, oh and how does that work out, coldwell bidded quarter of a million or whatever for a british title fight, then doesnt even host the show! dumb!

Young_Towzer

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Sat May 14, 2011 10:58 am

Steven_89 wrote:See, that's why I like Haye. He has a sense of humour. Much as he acts a dick around the Klits I do get the impression he's pretty grounded, deep down.
He's an idiot, how else could he of made money of sports network anyway? they dont have other cruisers. He'll lose money and a fight to sports network next saturday anyway when his hyped up garbage prospect gets destroyed in 4 rounds, oh and how does that work out, coldwell bidded quarter of a million or whatever for a british title fight, then doesnt even host the show! dumb!

I dont understand a word of what you just said.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by Young_Towzer Sat May 14, 2011 11:23 am

well you cant educate pork, so i wont be offended off you

Young_Towzer

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Sat May 14, 2011 11:28 am

Steven_89 wrote:

well you cant educate pork, so i wont be offended off you

Huh?

Anyway, dont you have your gsce's to revise for?

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by BALTIMORA Sat May 14, 2011 11:31 am

Steven_89 wrote:See, that's why I like Haye. He has a sense of humour. Much as he acts a dick around the Klits I do get the impression he's pretty grounded, deep down.

Take a breath and say that again. Have you woken up angry? I see what you're saying, but I really don't think he's an idiot. Both he and Degale have reputations for acting like idiots in front of the cameras, but both have shown a more mature.side in interviews.

BALTIMORA

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down