The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Andy Murray's twitter commentary on The World Tour Finals

2 posters

Go down

Andy Murray's twitter commentary on The World Tour Finals Empty Andy Murray's twitter commentary on The World Tour Finals

Post by CAS Mon 04 Nov 2013, 11:46 pm

For those of you who do not have twitter I thought I would keep you all up to date with what Andy is saying during the tournament, he doesn't tweet too often so its been nice seeing him enjoying the action in his absence, hopefully he will continue during the whole tournament!

Its nice to see he is a tennis fan at heart, and likes the thrill of great matches just like the rest of us! I'll also give you a few he's tweeted before the tournament that I thought were interesting...

Montreal Masters:

"Nole just took one in the face! This could get tasty now!"

After the US Open Final:

"Rafael Nadal Perera... Legend"

3 weeks ago:

"Which players are making the world tour finals? I'm taking Stan roger and gasquet"

World Tour Finals:

"Anyone know why petch is shouting!?!?"

"The pundits aren't giving gasquet any hope of winning a match here!"

"Literally destroying him! #allezrichard"

"I'm not suggesting gasquet is destroying del potro... I was saying that the pundits were destroying gasquet before he stepped on the court!"

"This match is a lot closer than most experts predicted #gasquetdelpo"

"Fun match! Delpo deserved the win... gasquet played some nice stuff... good to see some variety out there"

CAS

Back to top Go down

Andy Murray's twitter commentary on The World Tour Finals Empty Re: Andy Murray's twitter commentary on The World Tour Finals

Post by carrieg4 Fri 08 Nov 2013, 7:23 pm

I have enjoyed his comments too. Maybe not a popular opinion but I think he could make a decent commentator when he retires. Impeccable knowledge and a very dry sense of humour.

carrieg4

Back to top Go down