The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Strikeforce: Fedor v Henderson (Heavyweight)

5 posters

Go down

Strikeforce: Fedor v Henderson (Heavyweight) Empty Strikeforce: Fedor v Henderson (Heavyweight)

Post by Soldier_Of_Fortune Mon 16 May 2011, 9:31 am

What dyers think about this fight lined up for 30/07/2011

Think this should be an easy nights work for Fedor since he's used to fighting men twice the size of him?

Anyone think he should dropp down to 205?

Soldier_Of_Fortune

Back to top Go down

Strikeforce: Fedor v Henderson (Heavyweight) Empty Re: Strikeforce: Fedor v Henderson (Heavyweight)

Post by Adam D Mon 16 May 2011, 9:47 am

I absolutely think he should drop down and reckon he would make the weight easily.

I think Fedor is amazing and hope he destroys Henderson who I cant stand after TUF against Bisping.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Strikeforce: Fedor v Henderson (Heavyweight) Empty Re: Strikeforce: Fedor v Henderson (Heavyweight)

Post by Soldier_Of_Fortune Mon 16 May 2011, 9:49 am

I reckon he's the only fighter in the world that could beat Jon Bones Jones at 205.

Soldier_Of_Fortune

Back to top Go down

Post by Valero's Conscience Mon 16 May 2011, 10:33 am

Fedor is past his best but that is still a level above most.

He could easily make 205, he carries a lot of fat around his torso, so needs to run it off but if he never did at his peak when he was hungry I can't see him doing so now and the tail-end of his career.

Fighting bigger guys for so many years takes it's toll and it would be nice to see him cut down for the last few fights of his career and see what he can do.

Valero's Conscience

Back to top Go down

Post by Clunge4life Mon 16 May 2011, 11:05 am

Agree should be an easy nights work for Fedor - however he seems to get caught a lot and if Hendo catches him with that overhand right it could be all over for the Legend

Clunge4life

Back to top Go down

Post by Soldier_Of_Fortune Mon 16 May 2011, 11:34 am

Clunge4life wrote:Agree should be an easy nights work for Fedor - however he seems to get caught a lot and if Hendo catches him with that overhand right it could be all over for the Legend

Hendo has a peach of a right be Fedor carries a fair bit of power and has put away a few in his time.

Amazing what he done at heavy, just imagine what he would have been like at 205 in his prime

Soldier_Of_Fortune

Back to top Go down

Post by compelling and rich Mon 16 May 2011, 1:14 pm

intrestng fight, shame its come so late in there careers. although other times hendo was a middle weight. prime for prime its fedor fight all day but sadly now it might be a case of who's declined the least

compelling and rich

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down