The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sod the fraud?

Go down

Sod the fraud? Empty Sod the fraud?

Post by socal1976 Mon 16 May 2011, 1:50 pm

Supposedly, and I have seen this other websites the reason Robin Soderling got mauled 6-0 was because he hurt his groin. Funny just 72 hours later I am watching Robing soderling playing live in dusseldorf against Sam Querrey and he is moving without a hint of injury. At 3-0 in the second set when he had no hope of winning Sod called for the trainer and then promptly threw away the rest of the second set. Anyone who has had a groin injury knows that it is terribly painful and slow healing. But the wonders of modern medicine have brought soderling back on court just 72 hours later. I think Novak's game tore his groin or possibly something attached to said groin muscle. I am not saying he didn't tweek himself, everyone at this point in the season has a niggle, but he made a big deal of it while he was getting bagelled. I tend to cut players the benefit of the doubt on injuries but halfway through a set he was getting blown out in and then he is so injured that he decides to play an exhibition in dussledorf 3 days later before Roland Garros, things that make you say hmmm!

socal1976

Back to top Go down