The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who will stay undefeated throughout their careers?

+11
Mr Bounce
Diamond in the rough
Hammersmith harrier
spencerclarke
Mayweathers cellmate
kingraf
ShahenshahG
TopHat24/7
TRUSSMAN66
mobilemaster8
inman124
15 posters

Go down

Who will stay undefeated throughout their careers? Empty Who will stay undefeated throughout their careers?

Post by inman124 Fri Dec 13, 2013 10:41 am

So who do you think will never taste deafeat in their careers? The 5 id personally go for would be

1. Floyd
2. GGG
3. Broner
4. Rigondeaux
5. Kovalev

inman124

Back to top Go down

Who will stay undefeated throughout their careers? Empty Re: Who will stay undefeated throughout their careers?

Post by mobilemaster8 Fri Dec 13, 2013 10:50 am

Floyd
GGG
Rigo

That's it.

Broner gets beat by Pacquiao/Maidana

Kovalev by Ward or Stevenson

mobilemaster8

Back to top Go down

Who will stay undefeated throughout their careers? Empty Re: Who will stay undefeated throughout their careers?

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Fri Dec 13, 2013 10:50 am

None of them.......

Because everybody goes on too long.

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:13 am

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:23 am

Rocky Marciano, Ricardo Lopez, Terry Marsh, Joe Calzaghe, Edwin Valero, Sven Ottke and of course. Carl froch.

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:24 am

Rigo is most likely to go on unbeaten. Floyd is the best of the lot, but I think he cares about money (and his health) more than he does he about that "0", so even if he negotiates his way past the last four fights at $40m a piece, I can't see him, even at 38-39 turning down $40m to fight some Mexican... that said looking at his uncle, he's genes might keep going for longer than expected.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by Mayweathers cellmate Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:28 am

George Groves.

Mayweathers cellmate

Back to top Go down

Post by spencerclarke Sat Dec 14, 2013 3:31 am

Probably add ward to the list

spencerclarke

Back to top Go down

Post by Hammersmith harrier Sat Dec 14, 2013 3:33 am

They'll all most probably lose, it's just a case of when and how not if.

Hammersmith harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Diamond in the rough Sat Dec 14, 2013 5:09 am

Floyd, rigo, ward are the only 3

Diamond in the rough

Back to top Go down

Post by Mayweathers cellmate Sun Dec 15, 2013 6:03 am

inman124 wrote:So who do you think will never taste deafeat in their careers? The 5 id personally go for would be

1. Floyd
2. GGG
3. Broner
4. Rigondeaux
5. Kovalev

Mayweathers cellmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Bounce Sun Dec 15, 2013 7:22 am

laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing 

Mr Bounce

Back to top Go down

Post by sittingringside Sun Dec 15, 2013 8:46 am

Mayweather, Ward and Rigondeaux would be my bet. Kovalev and Golovkin have yet to run into a fighter with real first class boxing skills. I think a patient boxer with good movement will eventually undo Kovalev, and Golovkin will really struggle when he fights an opponent with quality handspeed and good temperament. Mayweather is likely to retire after his deal is finished, and with not real threats on the horizon looks unbeatable. Ward has more challenges ahead, especially if he decides to step up, but he hasn't looked like failing any test put in front of him and has a great brain for the sport. Rigondeaux I think is the most likely to lose of the three, especially if he rematches the still dangerous Donaire, but at a fairly advanced age he may not go on too much longer and thus protect his unbeaten record.

sittingringside

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Mon Dec 16, 2013 4:31 am

Mayweathers cellmate wrote:
inman124 wrote:So who do you think will never taste deafeat in their careers? The 5 id personally go for would be

1. Floyd
2. GGG
3. Broner
4. Rigondeaux
5. Kovalev

laughing clap 

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Mon Dec 16, 2013 11:14 am

if GGG spends the rest of his career fighting the likes of Ishida and Macklin he will stay undefeated. wonder how long he can stick to the being avoided line before he slips up.

Kovalev is there to be outboxed. Ward takes him easily. Expect Hopkins does too.

Ward and Rigo for me

Lance

Back to top Go down

Post by Steffan Mon Dec 16, 2013 11:35 am

Kell Brook will

Steffan

Back to top Go down

Post by JabMachineMK2 Mon Dec 16, 2013 11:38 am

No Steffan, he wasn't that impressive in sparring  boxing 

Who do you think keeps injuring him?

JabMachineMK2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down