The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tables, Ladders and Chairs (oh my!) tonight

5 posters

Go down

Tables, Ladders and Chairs (oh my!) tonight Empty Tables, Ladders and Chairs (oh my!) tonight

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Sun Dec 15, 2013 5:21 pm

With the last PPV of WWE's 2013 mere hours away, what are the old faithful forum's predictions, thoughts and anything else heading into TLC?

I think we're going to see John Cena very unhappy with HHH, whether it be screwing him over for Orton to win or screwing both competitors over to take the title himself.

I expect both Big E and the Rhodes Brothers to retain their titles, the Wyatt's to walk out winners and The Shield and CM Punk to be a very close run thing. With a card full of heel wins, this is arguably the chance for WWE to bring the crowd back on side, although I'll go against the grain and suggest WWE have overly teased friction within The Shield, so tonight the Justice League will come out winners.

Elsewhere, Ziggler kicks off the pre-show with Fandango. Dolph lost clean to Axel on Main Event this week, god knows how low he can now sink. And I really do hope that WWE resist the temptation to have AJ lose to Natalya.

What do people think will be presented to us this evening?

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Tables, Ladders and Chairs (oh my!) tonight Empty Re: Tables, Ladders and Chairs (oh my!) tonight

Post by NickisBHAFC Sun Dec 15, 2013 5:29 pm

One thing im surprised about, there is no ladder matches, table matches or chair matches. Just one TLC match. 

Not sure who will win the main event.

Can see Punk beating the shield, think one of the shield will turn face, probably Reigns. 

Think the Wyatts will beat Bryan.

Think Big E and rhodes brothers will retain. Really hope AJ retains but i got a nasty feeling Natalya will win.

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Tables, Ladders and Chairs (oh my!) tonight Empty Re: Tables, Ladders and Chairs (oh my!) tonight

Post by The_Enigma Sun Dec 15, 2013 5:50 pm

Why haven't The Uso's been included in the Fatal 4 Way Tag-Team Title Match? Over the last few month's they've featured and have been caught up in this management storyline, been legitimate #1 Contender's now they've been completely left off the show!

You hear time and time again, 'Oh WWE are serious about putting together a tag-team division' yet they through the most unlikeliest combination of Big Show & Rey Mysterio into the match. Booking completely baffles me at times!

I can't see anything else that a Randy Orton victory if I'm being honest.

The_Enigma

Back to top Go down

Post by ManUtdImy Sun Dec 15, 2013 6:35 pm

I can see Natalya winning now after the AJ Lee incident with Michelle Beadle

ManUtdImy

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Sun Dec 15, 2013 6:41 pm

Anyone staying up btw?

Its a free one and i have no work tomorrow, although im up early going to the horse racing at Plumpton, but ill be up for this one.

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by JamesLincs Sun Dec 15, 2013 10:46 pm

i might stay up.

JamesLincs

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down