The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Seasons' Beatings 2013 Feedback

+2
Marky
JJJohnson
6 posters

Go down

6CW Seasons' Beatings 2013 Feedback Empty 6CW Seasons' Beatings 2013 Feedback

Post by JJJohnson Mon 23 Dec 2013, 1:34 am

Match of the night?

Shock of the night?

Superstar of the night?

Moment that made you sit up and take notice?

One Match/Feud you would like to see in 2014?

One match you think will take place at the next PPV?

Any additional feedback/improvements that can be made (honest answers) ?

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CW Seasons' Beatings 2013 Feedback Empty Re: 6CW Seasons' Beatings 2013 Feedback

Post by Guest Mon 23 Dec 2013, 2:40 am

Match of the night?

Has to be a toss up between the streetfight and hiac for me

Shock of the night?

dont think there was one. Maybe E Unit being on the card. Forgot that character ever existed

Superstar of the night?

gazzy quite easily (to win that hellacious match seems more important than any title)

There were a few. I liked some of the spots in the xtreme title match and street fight. But I guess what peaked my interest the most would be ewf title match from when the authority got involved

From a selfish viewpoint I cant wait to see what you have in store for Phillips
As a fan I have to say a full blown feud with viper and thunder

I was gonna say enforcer v wood v thunder but dont think the authority would stack the deck against themselves like that. Maybe those three and a fourth from within the authority

Back to top Go down

6CW Seasons' Beatings 2013 Feedback Empty Re: 6CW Seasons' Beatings 2013 Feedback

Post by Marky Mon 23 Dec 2013, 9:18 am

Match of the night?
Has to be Gazzy v Max (we did it Gaz, we stole the show Wink )

Shock of the night?
Plague's return, not really a night for major surprises. More pent up aggression being released!

Superstar of the night?
Gareth Darlington

Whole show was brilliant to read, but the stand out moment was Gazzy's Deep Impact across the broken glass.

Has to be Viper v Thunder, away from the title as similarly to Gazzy v Max it should be based on their former friendship.

Plague v Orthrus, maybe both against Nate Nack for the title.

Adamson not winning Wink On a serious note, there's nothing I can say to improve that. Incredibly well written event. Well done to all involved. Was a great read from my office AKA the toilet Laugh

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC Mon 23 Dec 2013, 9:28 am

Match of the night?

A close call between the last man standing matching and the street fight, but the street just pips it for me based on the history of the feud and what a win meant to Gazzy.

Shock of the night?

I wouldn't say plagues return was a shock as most called it but I'm interested now to see where he fits on the roster and what he does next.
I marked out for E Units appearance... Whistle Was good to see Harris remaining strong I'm predicting big things for him in the new year.

I knew wood would call it straight down the middle so without sounding like to much of a know it all things pretty much went the way I expecting them to at the PPV

Superstar of the night?

Another close call, both Nate and Enforcer retained their WHC's but for me it goes to Thunder, I thought the match was written brilliantly and really showcased him a top contender. 

The last man standing match...it was brutal

I think thunder vs. Wood feels like the logical one, the breakdown of their friendship could produce a great feud.

Plague vs. Orthrus could be epic!

Any additional feedback/improvements that can be made (honest answers) ?

Not that I can think of right now, I honestly think 6CW is getting better and better. The only one thing I would say is getting more active members but the ones we have really put the effort in which makes this a great place to efed!

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Mon 23 Dec 2013, 10:27 am

Match of the night?
I think there were some top matches on the card that were really well written but for pure emotion alone it has to be Gazzy D vs Adamson. The whole time I was reading it I could really picture every spot and it has a sort of CM Punk vs Lesnar feel to it which is one of my favourite matches ever so that goes to show how much I enjoyed it.

Shock of the night?
Having Plague return was awesome but like M says, it was something that a few people saw coming...I have to say that I feel like tonight wasn't about shocks...a lot of the matches were predictable but this was only due to the fact that most of it was logical booking and not every PPV has to have shocks to be great as this one proves.

Superstar of the night?
It's a toss up between Gazzy and Adamson, they both put their bodies on the line and it goes to show you Marky and Gazzy's hard work making the feud what it is...no titles just pure hatred. It's impressive to make a feud work that well when gold isn't on the line.

Even though I saw Plague's come back coming the way he it was done was great, he came back to cheers but came across sicker than ever, I think it'll be great to see the dynamic he has when we return!

I think Wood v Thunder is a logical one and one that I will have a lot of fun with, both guys are major faces so it'll be cool to show Wood's nastier side and see how that effects the dynamic he has with the crowd...I don't want Wood to have a full heel turn but he will obviously be more aggressive after what happened at the end of Season's Beatings.

Orthrus and Plague III...if my memory serves me correctly we don't have a clear winner between these two in one on ones...in the first one Plague walked out after knocking Orthrus out and in the second one Plague took a dive to give The Authority power!

I think overall it was a solid PPV and I was happy to see Wood call it down the line but still have a feud with Thunder come out of it, I can't actually think of any improvements needed as it was really entertaining and got me really excited for next year which will have more shows due to the schedule change!

2014...the year of 6CW!

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by TheCultOfPersonality Mon 23 Dec 2013, 6:43 pm

Match of the night?

Can only echo everyone else and say Gaz & Max claimed match of the night. The build up was terrific and the match itself told a great story. Also really enjoyed the Ojore/Brown match which had some brutal spots.

Shock of the night?

There weren't really any shocks which isn't a bad thing at all. Could say Altair making his debut by attacking Reborn which no one probably saw coming.

Superstar of the night?

I'd say either Gazzy or Nate Nack.

The return of Plague was done really well and made me take notice

Mike Masters vs Enforcer. I think with Masters quest to ending The Authority, it can all come to an end when the two face off for the title. One can only hope right?

Plague vs Orthrus seems set in stone. Also possibly Ojore vs Brown II

Viper, thought you did a great job with the tag match mate. Had a nice flow, the commentary throughout was excellent and you got the Masters character spot on OK 

Excellent end to the year, well done to all the guys that made it happen. Here's to another successful year of 6CW.  mug Bubbly RedWine 

TheCultOfPersonality

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Mon 23 Dec 2013, 6:50 pm

Cheers mate, I wanted to show how although Masters is against the bad guys he's still keeping some of his heelish ways and being selfish wanting to do it all by himself.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 23 Dec 2013, 7:41 pm

Match of the night? Hurst v Roth

Shock of the night? Altair is here

Superstar of the night? Brown took things to a new level, whilst Enforcer actually did earn that win to some extent.

Moment that made you sit up and take notice? Altair is here

One Match/Feud you would like to see in 2014? Adamson and Ojore

One match you think will take place at the next PPV? Brown v Ojore - it aint over!

Any additional feedback/improvements that can be made (honest answers)? The young lad, the one who clearly wrote the Reborn entrance, give him a knighthood.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down