The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wales, 6 Nations Champions 2014

+17
Liam
GloriousEmpire
ScarletSpiderman
Scrumpy
international197
Jhamer25
munkian
welshboii15
RugbyFan182
majesticimperialman
Shifty
bedfordwelsh
The Saint
Dontheman
Breadvan
BigTrevsbigmac
Scratch
21 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Can Wales make history and win for a 3rd year in a row?

Wales, 6 Nations Champions 2014 Vote_lcap17%Wales, 6 Nations Champions 2014 Vote_rcap 17% 
[ 8 ]
Wales, 6 Nations Champions 2014 Vote_lcap15%Wales, 6 Nations Champions 2014 Vote_rcap 15% 
[ 7 ]
Wales, 6 Nations Champions 2014 Vote_lcap68%Wales, 6 Nations Champions 2014 Vote_rcap 68% 
[ 32 ]

Total Votes : 47

Poll closed

Wales, 6 Nations Champions 2014 Empty Wales, 6 Nations Champions 2014

Post by Scratch Sat 11 Jan 2014, 8:29 am

Every Welsh fan is secretly thinking it is on, whilst openly acknowledging that it is unlikely.

But that is how we all felt this time a year ago.

And after the Ireland game we all knew we couldn't defend the title

That was until the final game.

England, on the brink of glory, got hammered and the rest is history

Well can history repeat itself.  In the midst of the utter crap that we are are witnessing in the management of Welsh rugby, can the boys who won us a Lions tour for the first time in 16 years, do it again and win a 3rd 6 Nations in 3 years?

I believe they can.

I think France are ripe to be flucked after their first spoon and inconsistent performances - 2013 was a horror year

England could surprise, as ever, but probably won't without knowing who to pick from 9-15

Ireland are the new France, they could spoil the party with the excellent new management they have, but i feel that NZ may have given them the idea they are world almost-beaters when in reality they are navel gazing and feeling guilty about being in transition from pre BOD to post BOD

Scotland and Italy hold no fear for the Welsh. We will smash both.

IMO we can do it, of course even saying that will be derided but the arrogance of repeated success sits well on our shoulders, we must just believe.

Scratch

Back to top Go down

Wales, 6 Nations Champions 2014 Empty Re: Wales, 6 Nations Champions 2014

Post by BigTrevsbigmac Sat 11 Jan 2014, 9:42 am

I don't think Wales know their team either at the moment do they?

Phillips inconsistent
Roberts injured coming back next week with no game time
Adam Jones currently benched by the Os
Does Warburton start ahead of Tipuric?
Lydiate out of form

Also the next 2 weeks of euro rugby will have the coaches crossing their fingers for no more injuries.

As usual it will be close I'm sure!

BigTrevsbigmac

Back to top Go down

Post by Breadvan Sat 11 Jan 2014, 10:04 am

chin  I think Wales are slight faves but its so hard to call between Wal,Eng, Fra, Ire. The first wkend will reveal all no doubt.

can the boys who won us a Lions tour

Statement like this?  thumbsdown 
Breadvan
Breadvan

Back to top Go down

Post by Dontheman Sat 11 Jan 2014, 10:15 am

Interestingly the bookies have Wales favourites to win the 6Ns at 2-1, TC at 4-1 and GS at 6-1 which points to a loss to Eng or that's where the money is going. Given England have a tough game away to France while we are at home to Italy for starters and firing nicely by the time we get France in round 3 my money (£10) is going on the GS

Dontheman

Back to top Go down

Post by The Saint Sat 11 Jan 2014, 4:59 pm

BigTrevsbigmac wrote:I don't think Wales know their team either at the moment do they?

Phillips inconsistent
Lydiate out of form

Also the next 2 weeks of euro rugby will have the coaches crossing their fingers for no more injuries.

Scott Williams played in the centre during November. Adam Jones didn't play, we had Rhodri Williams and Samson Lee (that's two options in case you can't count). Warburton isn't playing now, so that's unlikely. Shingler is available to step in at 6, Lydaite and Warburton aren't our only two flankers you know. I take it you didn't watch much rugby during the Autumn series? I'm hoping for no more injuries, the list is growing at a ridiculous rate.

The Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by The Saint Sat 11 Jan 2014, 5:03 pm

Scratch wrote:

Scotland and Italy hold no fear for the Welsh. We will smash both.

IMO we can do it, of course even saying that will be derided but the arrogance of repeated success sits well on our shoulders, we must just believe.

Yeah I have to agree, both should be swept aside as usual. I don't fear France either, I think we'll beat them. Ireland will be a great challenge, possibly the greatest of the tournament. Playing against England, our RWC opponents on their home patch, where the RWC will also be held is hopefully going to be a hell of a game.

The Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by BigTrevsbigmac Sat 11 Jan 2014, 5:06 pm

The Saint wrote:
BigTrevsbigmac wrote:I don't think Wales know their team either at the moment do they?

Phillips inconsistent
Lydiate out of form

Scott Williams played in the centre during November. Adam Jones didn't play, we had Rhodri Williams and Samson Lee (that's two options in case you can't count). Warburton isn't playing now, so that's unlikely. Shingler is available to step in at 6, Lydaite and Warburton aren't our only two flankers you know. I take it you didn't watch much rugby during the Autumn series? I'm hoping for no more injuries, the list is growing at a ridiculous rate.

No need for the snide comments Saint. The point I was making is that the first team is far from certain for most teams including Wales. The way things are going your props far from clear. Options are available but will they be as good?

BigTrevsbigmac

Back to top Go down

Post by The Saint Sat 11 Jan 2014, 5:26 pm

Trev, teams like France and England regularly find themselves in that situation. Ireland might be going through a similar phase under Schmidt. So for those reasons I don't think our first team being slightly uncertain is going to be to anyone's benefit. A lot of us fans want to see Williams and North in the centre, they looked very good. Rh.Jones did well, but could struggle against France and England. A few of the new guys were given experience in that autumn series so we should hopefully be better off in the 6 Nations.

The Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by bedfordwelsh Sat 11 Jan 2014, 7:28 pm

Phillips inconsistent
Lydiate out of form

A Jones will play
Warburton possibly at 6 as like you said Lydiate of form

Roberts is always coming back from injury and Phillips is like marmite anyway and always bit hit or miss
bedfordwelsh
bedfordwelsh

Back to top Go down

Post by BigTrevsbigmac Sun 12 Jan 2014, 7:20 am

The Saint wrote:Trev, teams like France and England regularly find themselves in that situation. Ireland might be going through a similar phase under Schmidt. So for those reasons I don't think our first team being slightly uncertain is going to be to anyone's benefit. A lot of us fans want to see Williams and North in the centre, they looked very good. Rh.Jones did well, but could struggle against France and England. A few of the new guys were given experience in that autumn series so we should hopefully be better off in the 6 Nations.

If Gethin is injured who comes in at LH?

BigTrevsbigmac

Back to top Go down

Post by Shifty Sun 12 Jan 2014, 8:54 am

I think Wales will win 2 maybe 3 this year.

Scotland and Italy should be easily beaten at home. Were bigger, stronger, faster and fitter than both those teams.

I dont like the thought of Wales playing France with Alain Rolland as the referee in his final game before he retires from test rugby. Who ever decided on that appointment is a total idiot after all the trouble thats gone on with him before.

I'm also not happy with Wayne Barnes as ref of the Wales and Ireland game. Both teams are so closely matched it's going to be decided by one very erratic referee and every time Barnes is the referee everyone is always discussing how useless he is not the actual teams or players.

I also have a feeling England might feel they owe us one after last year.
Shifty
Shifty

Back to top Go down

Post by majesticimperialman Sun 12 Jan 2014, 9:55 am

Shifty.

Who the ref is should not matter. Roland followed the law book when he sent Warburton off for that tip tackle. ( He was simply doing his job.)

Wales seemed to pick up a few injuries this week end. Gethin Jenkins for one, who could be a big loss for Wales if he is ruled out.

majesticimperialman

Back to top Go down

Post by RugbyFan182 Sun 12 Jan 2014, 11:23 am

As an Irishman I believe wales are the key again this year. If lose against Ireland it will go to the last day on points. Will tight this year can't see Ireland being as poor as they were last year. But can't see them whooping wales like that again. I can smell controversy all over again in Ireland vs game. My prediction wales lose one and so do Ireland will go to points on last weekend. Get ready for a long afternoon behind your sofa.

RugbyFan182

Back to top Go down

Post by RugbyFan182 Sun 12 Jan 2014, 11:24 am

* Ireland vs Wales game I meant.

RugbyFan182

Back to top Go down

Post by welshboii15 Sun 12 Jan 2014, 1:00 pm

I personally think the championship is on but maybe the grandslam maybe a step to far.
I think iver Ireland or France may cause us some trouble because you never know which side may turn up and Ireland showing against the all blacks but as for the other three we have the beating of them even with out Gethin, JD and maybe Roberts. But we do have paul james which strengthens out scrum, Scott Williams who's inform. I think people might mention England but as we have proven over the past couple years we have the beating of them

welshboii15

Back to top Go down

Post by The Saint Sun 12 Jan 2014, 1:02 pm

BigTrevsbigmac wrote:
The Saint wrote:Trev, teams like France and England regularly find themselves in that situation. Ireland might be going through a similar phase under Schmidt. So for those reasons I don't think our first team being slightly uncertain is going to be to anyone's benefit. A lot of us fans want to see Williams and North in the centre, they looked very good. Rh.Jones did well, but could struggle against France and England. A few of the new guys were given experience in that autumn series so we should hopefully be better off in the 6 Nations.

Hopefully Rhys Gill. Could be him or Paul James, or Rob Evans of the Scarlets; hopefully it's not Bevington.

The Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by munkian Sun 12 Jan 2014, 3:15 pm

Aslong as our pack gets parity, George North looking insaane at the moment
munkian
munkian

Back to top Go down

Post by bedfordwelsh Sun 12 Jan 2014, 5:58 pm

[quote="BigTrevsbigmac"]
The Saint wrote:

I would hope Paul James, then again I would pick James ahead of Jenkins and have said so for some time now.
bedfordwelsh
bedfordwelsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Scratch Sun 12 Jan 2014, 6:40 pm

Shifty wrote:I think Wales will win 2 maybe 3 this year.

Scotland and Italy should be easily beaten at home. Were bigger, stronger, faster and fitter than both those teams.  

I dont like the thought of Wales playing France with Alain Rolland as the referee in his final game before he retires from test rugby.  Who ever decided on that appointment is a total idiot after all the trouble thats gone on with him before.

I'm also not happy with Wayne Barnes as ref of the Wales and Ireland game.  Both teams are so closely matched it's going to be decided by one very erratic referee and every time Barnes is the referee everyone is always discussing how useless he is not the actual teams or players.

I also have a feeling England might feel they owe us one after last year.

This is the sort of defeatist attitude that is holding us back as a team.....we are 9/10 in europe over the last 2 years and we are not playing the ref

Scratch

Back to top Go down

Post by bedfordwelsh Sun 12 Jan 2014, 6:41 pm

I think we will win our 3 home games and one of the away ones but not sure which Smile
bedfordwelsh
bedfordwelsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Jhamer25 Sun 12 Jan 2014, 6:54 pm

Phil said that Gethin's leg didn't look to major so hopefully he will be fine. But Honestly event thought he is our best prop and world class, it's not a big big problem if he isn't fit. When fit he is clearly favorites right, but loosehead prop is such a strong area in our squad. No prop in the welsh team can compare to the amount of work Gethin gets through around a pitch (not many in the world can for that matter) but Paul James is a great scrummager and a rock around the fringes. Ryan Bevington is third chose atm (Rhys Gill only just coming back from injury); Rhys Gill then who is so underestimated by the Saracens and Gatland, such a strong scrummager and yet behind Vunipolo in the pecking order; finally Rob Evans who is very similar to Samson lee with his age and his maturity at scrum time; gave the former Northampton rock Mujati a bluddy thrashing in Paris, he is the future of the welsh scrum with Samson lee when Geth and Adam retire (I promise you now). Probably not ready for the big step to international level yet but game time and being involved in the set up will only speed up his development.

Jhamer25

Back to top Go down

Post by munkian Sun 12 Jan 2014, 6:57 pm

Has anyone heard any new on Prydie or Tovey yet ?
munkian
munkian

Back to top Go down

Post by bedfordwelsh Sun 12 Jan 2014, 8:01 pm

munkian wrote:Has anyone heard any new on Prydie or Tovey yet ?

Munkian,

Not heard anything but thought Tovey was poor yesterday missing touch from penalty is criminal at any level, that aside I don't think he will be involved anyway as I reckon we will see Priestland Biggar and Mr Utility himself.

Would like to see Prydie back in the fold also Dan and Lewis Evans but I guess lot wil depend on the size of squad selected.
bedfordwelsh
bedfordwelsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 12 Jan 2014, 8:02 pm

Scans tomorrow, I expect. Defo for JT anyway.

Back to top Go down

Post by international197 Mon 13 Jan 2014, 12:28 am

BigTrevsbigmac wrote:

Assuming Gethin Jenkins would start, which is a bizarre thing to assume IMO because of immense competition for places; either, as well as the aforementioned Paul James, Rhys Gill, Ryan Bevington and Rob Evans, Phil John, Shaun Hopkins, Gareth Thomas, Wyn Jones, Duncan Jones, Marc Thomas, Nicky Smith, Sam Hobbs, Tom Davies, Owen Evans, Aaron Coundley, Hugh Gustafson, Phil Price, Nathan Williams, Eifion Lewis-Roberts or another.

international197

Back to top Go down

Post by Jhamer25 Mon 13 Jan 2014, 2:40 am

U missed out John yapp intrnational197, god keep up.
Nice that u c the talent in wales though Wink

Jhamer25

Back to top Go down

Post by munkian Mon 13 Jan 2014, 8:42 am

bedfordwelsh wrote:

Munkian,

Not heard anything but thought Tovey was poor yesterday missing touch from penalty is criminal at any level, that aside I don't think he will be involved anyway as I reckon we will see Priestland Biggar and Mr Utility himself.

Would like to see Prydie back in the fold also Dan and Lewis Evans but I guess lot wil depend on the size of squad selected.

Priestland has done it many times himself, besides, the whole team was shoite until the 2nd half
munkian
munkian

Back to top Go down

Post by BigTrevsbigmac Mon 13 Jan 2014, 1:40 pm

Dontheman wrote:Interestingly the bookies have Wales favourites to win the 6Ns at 2-1, TC at 4-1 and GS at 6-1 which points to a loss to Eng or that's where the money is going. Given England have a tough game away to France while we are at home to Italy for starters and firing nicely by the time we get France in round 3 my money (£10) is going on the GS

Yes Wales are favs for the championship but England are favs for the Triple Crown. So I guess that first game is massive for England as France are firm bookies favs. England win that one (big if!) & I think Eng will become favs.
Looking at the betting most bets are for Wales to take the 6Ns at 2-1.

BigTrevsbigmac

Back to top Go down

Post by bedfordwelsh Mon 13 Jan 2014, 1:51 pm

munkian wrote:
bedfordwelsh wrote:

Munkian,

Priestland has done it many times himself, besides, the whole team was shoite until the 2nd half

Munkian,

I agree and not choosing one over the other but I just cant see Gatland dropping Priestland or Biggar which for means we will see Hook as utility cover again.
bedfordwelsh
bedfordwelsh

Back to top Go down

Post by munkian Mon 13 Jan 2014, 2:02 pm

Oh I agree mate, just rallying against the whole 'West is best' attitude the Welsh coaches seem to have.

munkian
munkian

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrumpy Mon 13 Jan 2014, 2:41 pm

No.

Wink 
Scrumpy
Scrumpy

Back to top Go down

Post by bedfordwelsh Mon 13 Jan 2014, 3:10 pm

munkian wrote:Oh I agree mate, just rallying against the whole 'West is best' attitude the Welsh coaches seem to have.

Yh I see where you coming from but think we haven't been to badly overlooked of late.

Lydiate
Charteris
Faletau
Coombes
Harries
Amos
Prydie

Plus L Evans, W Evans, Tovey (before Blues move) have all been called into squads but injury seemed to have got them at the wrong time.
bedfordwelsh
bedfordwelsh

Back to top Go down

Post by munkian Mon 13 Jan 2014, 3:32 pm

Its when Rob Mclusterfeic  gets picked over Lewis Evans that does my head in. When was Harries last picked ?
munkian
munkian

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletSpiderman Mon 13 Jan 2014, 3:38 pm

munkian wrote:Its when Rob Mclusterfeic  gets picked over Lewis Evans that does my head in. When was Harries last picked ?

To be fair Gog and Lewis Evans are quite similar, Gog is not an eight and Lewis is not an openside, both are good unseen-work blindsides, who are constantly fielded out of position.
ScarletSpiderman
ScarletSpiderman

Back to top Go down

Post by bedfordwelsh Mon 13 Jan 2014, 6:22 pm

No6 will be interesting this time round, for me it has always been Lydiate hands down head and shoulders above anyone but he seems to be off form and I feel he may regret the move from a playing point of view.

So who do we go for there, well if all fit I guess Sam would be next choice but he took knock, R Jones has been out injued, Lewis Evans could more than do a job there then there's Shingler and McCusker.
bedfordwelsh
bedfordwelsh

Back to top Go down

Post by GloriousEmpire Mon 13 Jan 2014, 6:46 pm

"Well can history repeat itself. In the midst of the utter crap that we are are witnessing in the management of Welsh rugby, can the boys who won us a Lions tour for the first time in 16 years, do it again and win a 3rd 6 Nations in 3 years?"

You mean sexton and corbs will be playing for Wales this year? Crikey!

GloriousEmpire

Back to top Go down

Post by Scratch Mon 13 Jan 2014, 6:47 pm

Bookies favourites last year's spoon winners…and a terrible year for them....that would be one hell of a turnaround Lions tour or not.

No side stands out on form but only 1 side has any provenance really, but it is interesting that even on here Wales are dismissed as potential winners with the poll showing on 12 of 33 votes believing they will win.

Pressure is off them and with a win in italy I am confident they can go to Paris.

Scratch

Back to top Go down

Post by bedfordwelsh Mon 13 Jan 2014, 6:48 pm

GloriousEmpire wrote:"Well can history repeat itself.  In the midst of the utter crap that we are are witnessing in the management of Welsh rugby, can the boys who won us a Lions tour for the first time in 16 years, do it again and win a 3rd 6 Nations in 3 years?"

I'd happily have them two but BOD won't be, we don't need him Wink
bedfordwelsh
bedfordwelsh

Back to top Go down

Post by bedfordwelsh Mon 13 Jan 2014, 6:49 pm

Scratch wrote:

Pressure is off them and with a win in italy I am confident they can go to Paris.

We have both them at home
bedfordwelsh
bedfordwelsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Liam Mon 13 Jan 2014, 6:49 pm

Scratch wrote:Bookies favourites last year's spoon winners…and a terrible year for them....that would be one hell of a turnaround Lions tour or not.

No side stands out on form but only 1 side has any provenance really, but it is interesting that even on here Wales are dismissed as potential winners with the poll showing on 12 of 33 votes believing they will win.

We have all the blue teams home this year scratch, its ireland and england away

Liam

Back to top Go down

Post by Scratch Mon 13 Jan 2014, 6:51 pm

cheers fellas, even better then.

Scratch

Back to top Go down

Post by Scratch Mon 13 Jan 2014, 6:52 pm

GloriousEmpire wrote:"Well can history repeat itself.  In the midst of the utter crap that we are are witnessing in the management of Welsh rugby, can the boys who won us a Lions tour for the first time in 16 years, do it again and win a 3rd 6 Nations in 3 years?"

Your new years resolutions don't last long do they….suggest you check the scoresheet to see who won the Lions, same as in 97.

Scratch

Back to top Go down

Post by Liam Mon 13 Jan 2014, 7:00 pm

Wales have a great chance of winning the title again. All the Blue sides at home and unless France get their act together I think that's 3 wins that are a high possibility.

Ireland away will be difficult but we've won there on our last outing. If we don't suffer with injuries there's no reason why we can't win again at the Aviva.

England away will be incredibly atmospheric and a tighter affair that the decider in cardiff last year. England have suffered a few injuries but also have some exiting young replacements coming into the side. I'd still fancy Wales to turn them over but like I said, England will have something to prove so could be a score in it.

Liam

Back to top Go down

Post by The Saint Mon 13 Jan 2014, 7:15 pm

ScarletSpiderman wrote:
munkian wrote:Its when Rob Mclusterfeic  gets picked over Lewis Evans that does my head in. When was Harries last picked ?

To be fair Gog and Lewis Evans are quite similar,  Gog is not an eight and Lewis is not an openside, both are good unseen-work blindsides, who are constantly fielded out of position.

Well you might think that, but I've never seen an openside outplay evans when he's played at 7. He covers the back-row very well, much unlike Pretorious, McGog and Turnbull.

The Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Engine#4 Mon 13 Jan 2014, 7:49 pm

If Wales win it would be a monumental achievement. I don't think anyone has ever won 3 6N/5N/Home Nations tournaments in a row outright and Wales has as good a chance as anyone of winning this one. However being double champions and contributing the majority of the Lions touring party puts big targets on their backs. Everyone will be gunning for Wales this year and I don't see them getting a result in both Twickenham and Landsdowne. One might be enough but both England and France have decent schedules.

Engine#4

Back to top Go down

Post by international197 Mon 13 Jan 2014, 8:48 pm

bedfordwelsh wrote:No6 will be interesting this time round, for me it has always been Lydiate hands down head and shoulders above anyone but he seems to be off form and I feel he may regret the move from a playing point of view.

So who do we go for there, well if all fit I guess Sam would be next choice but he took knock, R Jones has been out injued, Lewis Evans could more than do a job there then there's Shingler and McCusker.

Has Toby Faletau played at 6 for Wales and/or the Dragons? He played at flanker for Wales against Australia on the 21st of October 2011*, but not blindside.

*http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/rugby-union/15379214

international197

Back to top Go down

Post by munkian Tue 14 Jan 2014, 8:31 am

The Saint wrote:
ScarletSpiderman wrote:

To be fair Gog and Lewis Evans are quite similar,  Gog is not an eight and Lewis is not an openside, both are good unseen-work blindsides, who are constantly fielded out of position.

Well you might think that, but I've never seen an openside outplay evans when he's played at 7. He covers the back-row very well, much unlike Pretorious, McGog and Turnbull.

True. And Christ, forgot about Turnbull...
munkian
munkian

Back to top Go down

Post by maestegmafia Thu 16 Jan 2014, 7:44 pm

Engine#4 wrote:If Wales win it would be a monumental achievement.  I don't think anyone has ever won 3 6N/5N/Home Nations tournaments in a row outright and Wales has as good a chance as anyone of winning this one.  However being double champions and contributing the majority of the Lions touring party puts big targets on their backs.  Everyone will be gunning for Wales this year and I don't see them getting a result in both Twickenham and Landsdowne. One might be enough but both England and France have decent schedules.

Scotland and England technically won the championship four times in a row in the late 1800s though they shared the winning with other teams a few times. Similarly England and Scotland again in the twenties and France in the late fifties.

No one has one it outright and the six nations can not be shared like the old five nations was.

Wales really could make history, certainly something very worth focusing on.

maestegmafia

Back to top Go down

Post by quinsforever Mon 20 Jan 2014, 6:30 pm

Ryan Jones out of 6 Nations.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/rugby-union/25817655

Hibbard also doubtful.

Ian Evans likely to miss most if not all of 6N campaign.

Not looking good boys. no-one wins anything if their scrum and lineout aren't rock solid. eng, ire and france scrums are going to be licking their lips, and i am sure game strategies are going to reflect that.

gatball, without a massive scrum and forward pack platform, could be a total disaster.

i stick by my prediction of wales, 2 wins, finishing 4th in 6N.

quinsforever

Back to top Go down

Post by bedfordwelsh Mon 20 Jan 2014, 6:38 pm

quinsforever wrote:Ryan Jones out of 6 Nations.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/rugby-union/25817655

Hibbard also doubtful.

Ian Evans likely to miss most if not all of 6N campaign.

Not looking good boys. no-one wins anything if their scrum and lineout aren't rock solid. eng, ire and france scrums are going to be licking their lips, and i am sure game strategies are going to reflect that.

gatball, without a massive scrum and forward pack platform, could be a total disaster.

i stick by my prediction of wales, 2 wins, finishing 4th in 6N.

Ryan Jones wasn't guaranteed starter but he will be missed, for me neither was Evans I would start Charteris and AWJ
bedfordwelsh
bedfordwelsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next