The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hearn Looking At Coyle vs Mitchell, Crolla vs Murray, Bellew vs Clev 2

+6
KingMonkey
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn
Strongback
Seanusarrilius
Steffan
hazharrison
10 posters

Go down

Hearn Looking At Coyle vs Mitchell, Crolla vs Murray, Bellew vs Clev 2 Empty Hearn Looking At Coyle vs Mitchell, Crolla vs Murray, Bellew vs Clev 2

Post by hazharrison Mon 13 Jan 2014, 11:04 pm

What do you reckon? I could stand seeing all three of those.

hazharrison

Back to top Go down

Hearn Looking At Coyle vs Mitchell, Crolla vs Murray, Bellew vs Clev 2 Empty Re: Hearn Looking At Coyle vs Mitchell, Crolla vs Murray, Bellew vs Clev 2

Post by Steffan Mon 13 Jan 2014, 11:12 pm

Bring it on. This time Bellew can come to Cardiff rather than Clev fight him in his own backyard (awaites some derogative comment about Clev or Wales by that knob Damien McKinley or some other Clev hater). Hopefully Clev will do a proper number on him this time and beat up Bellew...real bad

Crolla v Murray would be a good one as well. Hopefully Murray doing the job. As for Coyle v Mitchell...think the cockney wide boy has got this one

Steffan

Back to top Go down

Hearn Looking At Coyle vs Mitchell, Crolla vs Murray, Bellew vs Clev 2 Empty Re: Hearn Looking At Coyle vs Mitchell, Crolla vs Murray, Bellew vs Clev 2

Post by Seanusarrilius Mon 13 Jan 2014, 11:16 pm

All good fights. Get 'em done.

Seanusarrilius

Back to top Go down

Post by Strongback Tue 14 Jan 2014, 12:06 am

Would go against the grain for Eddie to make those happen.

Would be nice match ups all the same.

Strongback

Back to top Go down

Post by Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn Tue 14 Jan 2014, 12:18 pm

Afternoon to you Steffan

Cleverly vs Bellew would be a good fight but wouldn't really tell us what we need to know in regards to how they handle a proper cruiser weight fighter. The first fight was close so I'd expect the same this time. Probably another Cleverly win.

Coyle looks like a solid fighter and when he sticks to his plan he makes fiery few mistakes. He took his eye off the ball when Derry flattened him, he could have just boxed off the back foot for the remainder and still won by shut out, but his eagerness to finish the fight cost him badly. Good learning fight that. Mitchell is too unpredictable with what way he will turn up. If he puts in the graft and comes in with his best then he wins. But anything less than that then Coyle wins if he keeps to his instructions.

Murray is finished, his game has been exposed and I can't see him ever learning a solid defence. He has below average power so he him being picked off by Crolla all night long.
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn

http://theboxingfreak.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by KingMonkey Tue 14 Jan 2014, 12:36 pm

So long as they don't all top seperate bills with dross undercards I'm all for those.

No idea what sort of fighter Murray is these days after Joe Gallagher let him get beaten into a pulp but I'd like to see Crolla get beaten just so we don't have to put up with the continuous Sky love-in.

Mitchell should beat Coyle but its a good fight and who wouldn't want to see Clev and Bellew at it again? Who cares where it is?

KingMonkey

Back to top Go down

Post by WHU_Champo_League_in_7Yrs Tue 14 Jan 2014, 1:37 pm

Aren't Crolla and Murray both Gallagher fighters?

Thought they were great mates

Either way all good fights and hopefully we'll see them. Clev, Mitchell and crolla to win

WHU_Champo_League_in_7Yrs

Back to top Go down

Post by hampo17 Tue 14 Jan 2014, 1:40 pm

Murray isn't with Gallagher anymore as far as I'm aware, I believe he split from him after the Mitchell fight.

hampo17
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by hazharrison Tue 14 Jan 2014, 1:42 pm

He did. He now trains with Mick Marsden (Stuey Hall's trainer). Murray was always the star of the gym when Crolla was a super feather -- interesting back story there and a cracking fight.

hazharrison

Back to top Go down

Post by KingMonkey Tue 14 Jan 2014, 2:26 pm

Murray fought Rios post Mitchell and got the living daylights smashed out of him. Gallagher should have thrown the towel in but instead he sat on his hands and watched his man take an awful beating.

KingMonkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Strongback Tue 14 Jan 2014, 2:41 pm

Chat is Bellew is fighting in the Echo on the 15th March along with Stephen and Callum Smith. I didn't see an opponent mentioned yet.

I can't see Bellew taking any risks in his first fight stepping up to cruiser.

Strongback

Back to top Go down

Post by spencerclarke Tue 14 Jan 2014, 11:11 pm

Yeah can't see bellew and cleveley getting it on again until after a confidence building fight each. Not convinced cleveley will be back for good. Doesn't seem to have the love for boxing at the moment. Hopefully that changes soon. Want to see him get back to the fighter he was around the murat fight.

spencerclarke

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexHuckerby Wed 15 Jan 2014, 5:47 pm

Belle/Cleverly just seem like words to me to drum up excitement around them both.

It's still got the same major problems, BoxNation and Sky, neither will want to give up the fight, so it doesn't happen.

Others are terrific fights.

AlexHuckerby

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down