The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Steve Mac says him coaching in Australia will help the England team.

2 posters

Go down

Steve Mac says him coaching in Australia will help the England team. Empty Steve Mac says him coaching in Australia will help the England team.

Post by George Hotel1895 Wed 15 Jan 2014, 1:44 pm

I agree with him.
http://www.theguardian.com/sport/2014/jan/14/steve-mcnamara-england-australia

George Hotel1895

Back to top Go down

Steve Mac says him coaching in Australia will help the England team. Empty Re: Steve Mac says him coaching in Australia will help the England team.

Post by aucklandlaurie Wed 15 Jan 2014, 7:49 pm

So he'll be with the Roosters for the Wigan game.

Yes, it can only be a good thing, and it makes far more sense for UK and Kiwi National coaches to not hold down full time NRL coaching jobs, it just doesnt work. It doesnt affect Australia simply because blind Freddie could coach the Kangaroos.

aucklandlaurie

Back to top Go down

Steve Mac says him coaching in Australia will help the England team. Empty Re: Steve Mac says him coaching in Australia will help the England team.

Post by George Hotel1895 Wed 29 Jan 2014, 1:26 am

Also i think that seeing as Robinson has coached in Super League there will be an understanding between him and McNamara.

George Hotel1895

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down