The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Has Khan bumped his Monkey head?

+16
Adam D
BALTIMORA
AdZacO
Young_Towzer
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
Lumbering_Jack
eddyfightfan
bellchees
Mr Bounce
Seanusarrilius
WHU_Champo_League_in_7Yrs
TRUSSMAN66
Scottrf
azania
Sugar Boy Sweetie
D4thincarnation
20 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Has Khan bumped his Monkey  head? - Page 3 Empty Has Khan bumped his Monkey head?

Post by D4thincarnation Wed 18 May 2011, 5:58 pm

First topic message reminder :

Judah has blasted Khan for calling him a runner.

Little boy, sign up and its on! And remember I did not start this, Amir Khan did, but I will finish this. Fighting is something that I was born to do, so let's do it boy," Judah said.

http://www.boxingscene.com/judah-khan-bumped-his-monkey-f-head--39300

Things are heating up, has Khan bitten of more than he chew with the verbals with Juduh?

How do you see this fight going? It could be a great one.

D4thincarnation

Back to top Go down

Has Khan bumped his Monkey  head? - Page 3 Empty Re: Has Khan bumped his Monkey head?

Post by AdZacO Wed 18 May 2011, 10:21 pm

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:Mayweather is a legend....Don't think Khan is quite there yet AZ?? The fights aren't really comparable

Bit of a difference mate.

Only as that was his only logic. More belts mean more money.

AdZacO

Back to top Go down

Has Khan bumped his Monkey  head? - Page 3 Empty Re: Has Khan bumped his Monkey head?

Post by azania Wed 18 May 2011, 10:21 pm

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:I have no reason to doubt Khan is the draw here and deserves more money....However I reiterate when a guy has two belts and the fight is a unification he might be expecting more than 1.2 million dollars....after all two of the three belts are his.

Belts mean noting. Its PPV numbers that matter and who brings in those numbers. Khan or Bradley?

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumbering_Jack Wed 18 May 2011, 10:22 pm

azania wrote:
AdZacO wrote:
Lumbering_Jack wrote:Az, you're fighting a losing battle. Just accept that you are wrong and we can move on.

You're turning into a bit of a D4.

Anyway, I'm off. Done my good deed for the evening trying to educate the stupid...

Im afraid you are the one who looked the fool. You state that as Bradley has more belts he shouldget more of the cash. However what if Mayweather to fight him, who has no belt, under your logic Mayweather should get less money?

And that is the KO punch.

Brilliant....

Khan, not a top 10 p4p fighter is being compared to Floyd. Bradley is BETTER than Khan and has two belts.

Simple stuff...

Lumbering_Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Wed 18 May 2011, 10:24 pm

Belts do mean something...that's why people fight for them....

Maybe not as important as once was the case but they are a selling attraction....

Guess the guy might make the case post Alexander he's top 10 p4p material and one of the best fighters in Boxing........

Hence he deserves more bucks.....

Still think he's waiting to see if Marquez fights Manny though......

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by D4thincarnation Wed 18 May 2011, 10:26 pm

Bradley could either tak 45% of 4 million and unify the division or just take 1.2 million and fight a no one.

D4thincarnation

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Wed 18 May 2011, 10:27 pm

Lumbering_Jack wrote:
azania wrote:
AdZacO wrote:
Lumbering_Jack wrote:Az, you're fighting a losing battle. Just accept that you are wrong and we can move on.

Anyway, I'm off. Done my good deed for the evening trying to educate the stupid...

Im afraid you are the one who looked the fool. You state that as Bradley has more belts he shouldget more of the cash. However what if Mayweather to fight him, who has no belt, under your logic Mayweather should get less money?

Brilliant....

Khan, not a top 10 p4p fighter is being compared to Floyd. Bradley is BETTER than Khan and has two belts.

Simple stuff...

Like Floyd, Khan brings the money to the table. Simples.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarRayRussell (PBK) Wed 18 May 2011, 10:27 pm

D4thincarnation wrote:Bradley could either tak 45% of 4 million and unify the division or just take 1.2 million and fight a no one.

Or he could do both which he said is his plan.
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
SugarRayRussell (PBK)

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Wed 18 May 2011, 10:29 pm

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:Belts do mean something...that's why people fight for them....

Maybe not as important as once was the case but they are a selling attraction....

Guess the guy might make the case post Alexander he's top 10 p4p material and one of the best fighters in Boxing........

Hence he deserves more bucks.....

Still think he's waiting to see if Marquez fights Manny though......

The bottom line is that the person who brings more $$$ to the table gets the lions share. If I were Team Khan I would insist on more. Tell me why Cooney got parity with Holmes?

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by AdZacO Wed 18 May 2011, 10:29 pm

Lumbering_Jack wrote:
azania wrote:
AdZacO wrote:

Brilliant....

Simple stuff...

With respect its the first time you mentioned he is better. You whole logic was the belts. I personally don't think he is better. They are close skill level at this point in their career.

You also state beaten better people, but I think Maidana and Kotelnik is better than Holt and Alexander.

AdZacO

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Wed 18 May 2011, 10:30 pm

I like it.......

However I like the fact more that this amazing guy seems to know every deal being negotiated and every thought that has emanated from a fighter's mind.......

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by D4thincarnation Wed 18 May 2011, 10:33 pm

prettyboykev wrote:
D4thincarnation wrote:Bradley could either tak 45% of 4 million and unify the division or just take 1.2 million and fight a no one.

If he beats Khan and then fights someone else he will be earning more money.

He must doubt himself and wants to get the easy money in the bag first.

D4thincarnation

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Wed 18 May 2011, 10:35 pm

He must doubt himself........No

He might doubt himself....

Quit making stupid statements you can't back up..

It's irritating....Stop second guessing people.

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarRayRussell (PBK) Wed 18 May 2011, 10:36 pm

D4thincarnation wrote:
prettyboykev wrote:

D4 the Khan fight is a 50/50 fight. I think he's doing the right thing it's HBOs fault for giving him this daft contract. I wouldn't be suprised if he fights Lamont Peterson. Then he would look for the Khan fight. Looks like a buisness decision and nothing else to me.
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
SugarRayRussell (PBK)

Back to top Go down

Post by AdZacO Wed 18 May 2011, 10:36 pm

D4thincarnation wrote:
prettyboykev wrote:

Don't think any one is going to fall for that cheap attempt at wummery

AdZacO

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Wed 18 May 2011, 10:40 pm

He's holding out for Manny..no other reason....

Then again there is more chance of Adzaco writing something interesting than him accepting 1.2 million..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexHuckerby Wed 18 May 2011, 10:40 pm

This is a tougher fight than the Bradley one for me.

AlexHuckerby

Back to top Go down

Post by D4thincarnation Wed 18 May 2011, 10:40 pm

prettyboykev wrote:
D4thincarnation wrote:
prettyboykev wrote:

D4 the Khan fight is a 50/50 fight. I think he's doing the right thing it's HBOs fault for giving him this daft contract. I wouldn't be suprised if he fights Lamont Peterson. Then he would look for the Khan fight. Looks like a buisness decision and nothing else to me.

Yes it is a business decision not a fighters decision.

Would Froch do that?

D4thincarnation

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Wed 18 May 2011, 10:41 pm

A business decision not a fighters decision.. Yep he's got no balls..

You are just a sad little troll aren't you..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by BALTIMORA Wed 18 May 2011, 10:42 pm

Business decision not a fighters decision? What's that meant to mean?

BALTIMORA

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarRayRussell (PBK) Wed 18 May 2011, 10:43 pm

D4thincarnation wrote:
prettyboykev wrote:
D4thincarnation wrote:
prettyboykev wrote:

Yes it is a business decision not a fighters decision.

Would Froch do that?

Not sure don't know the man tbh.
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
SugarRayRussell (PBK)

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Wed 18 May 2011, 10:44 pm

He's got no balls....is what it means..

Wumming...for a reaction.

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarRayRussell (PBK) Wed 18 May 2011, 10:44 pm

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:A business decision not a fighters decision.. Yep he's got no balls..

Wow your stupidity never fails to amaze me. This is the guys job he has do to whats best for him whether morons like you are happy with it or not.
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
SugarRayRussell (PBK)

Back to top Go down

Post by BALTIMORA Wed 18 May 2011, 10:44 pm

Some fighters have a say in their next opponent. Other fighters let their management choose everything for them. Horses/courses.

BALTIMORA

Back to top Go down

Post by Scottrf Wed 18 May 2011, 10:45 pm

prettyboykev wrote:
TRUSSMAN66 wrote:A business decision not a fighters decision.. Yep he's got no balls..

Wow your stupidity never fails to amaze me. This is the guys job he has do to whats best for him whether morons like you are happy with it or not.
You've completely misread TRUSS there mate.

Scottrf

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarRayRussell (PBK) Wed 18 May 2011, 10:46 pm

BALTIMORA wrote:Business decision not a fighters decision? What's that meant to mean?

It might not be what would look best on his record but it's what's best for his bank balance. At the end of the day it's his job. I'm not saying I like it but I understand it.
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
SugarRayRussell (PBK)

Back to top Go down

Post by D4thincarnation Wed 18 May 2011, 10:46 pm

There are fighters that want to fight and prove they are the best there are others that see it as business.

Risk and reward.

Won't take risky fights for low reward.

I prefer fighters from the Froch mould, who want to fight and beat the best first and foremost.

D4thincarnation

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Wed 18 May 2011, 10:47 pm

its a business decision not a fighters decision........

In other words the fighter doesn't want it......

He doesn't think he can win.....No balls...

After all he's pointed out its his bigggest payday in previous posts

Prettyboy is naive..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Imperial Ghosty Wed 18 May 2011, 10:48 pm

Zab was quite keen to point out he said monkey ass head not *******

Imperial Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Wed 18 May 2011, 10:49 pm

You see trolling..

Now Bradley who has just fought Alexander doesn't want to prove he's the best...Doesn't want to mix it...

He's inside Bradley's head.....

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarRayRussell (PBK) Wed 18 May 2011, 10:49 pm

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:its a business decision not a fighters decision........

In other words the fighter doesn't want it......

He doesn't think he can win.....No balls...

After all he's pointed out its his bigggest payday in previous posts

Prettyboy is naive..

Sorry Truss I misread I thought you called me a troll. I'm not saying I like Bradleys decision but I understand it. I hope it is just a buisness decision because if he lacks balls then he's a tool he's made noies about fighting Khan.
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
SugarRayRussell (PBK)

Back to top Go down

Post by BALTIMORA Wed 18 May 2011, 10:49 pm

prettyboykev wrote:
BALTIMORA wrote:Business decision not a fighters decision? What's that meant to mean?

It might not be what would look best on his record but it's what's best for his bank balance. At the end of the day it's his job. I'm not saying I like it but I understand it.

Ah, you mean like Pacquiao does? I Gotcha!

BALTIMORA

Back to top Go down

Post by D4thincarnation Wed 18 May 2011, 10:51 pm

Interesting to see who he fights and that should tell us a lot if Bradley has some.

If he fights Maidana, I'll let him off.

D4thincarnation

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarRayRussell (PBK) Wed 18 May 2011, 10:52 pm

BALTIMORA wrote:
prettyboykev wrote:

I'm not trying to be a wum I don't like it but do understand it. A lot of fighters are guilty of taking easy fights every once and a while and taking a decent pay cheque. Joe Calzaghe built a career on it. Very Happy
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
SugarRayRussell (PBK)

Back to top Go down

Post by BALTIMORA Wed 18 May 2011, 10:53 pm

D4thincarnation wrote:Interesting to see who he fights and that should tell us a lot if Bradley has some.

What if he fights a guy who's pretty much shot bit whose name might bring in more money?

BALTIMORA

Back to top Go down

Post by BALTIMORA Wed 18 May 2011, 10:54 pm

prettyboykev wrote:
BALTIMORA wrote:
prettyboykev wrote:

I'm not trying to be a wum I don't like it but do understand it. A lot of fighters are guilty of taking easy fights every once and a while and taking a decent pay cheque. Joe Calzaghe built a career on it. Very Happy

No, I understand the reasoning being doing that. I was just drawing the comparison, because IF Bradley does that then he's only doing what some of boxing's biggest names do.

BALTIMORA

Back to top Go down

Post by D4thincarnation Wed 18 May 2011, 10:55 pm

BALTIMORA wrote:
D4thincarnation wrote:Interesting to see who he fights and that should tell us a lot if Bradley has some.

What if he fights a guy who's pretty much shot bit whose name might bring in more money?

Then it obvious he was more than weary of Khan.

But he knew his contract why all the talk before when he knew was not going to follow through with it?

D4thincarnation

Back to top Go down

Post by Scottrf Wed 18 May 2011, 10:55 pm

BALTIMORA wrote:

Different stages of their career to be fair. I think Bradley gets a pass for his next fight but Khan is a fight that really needs to be made next.

Scottrf

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarRayRussell (PBK) Wed 18 May 2011, 10:56 pm

BALTIMORA wrote:
prettyboykev wrote:
BALTIMORA wrote:
prettyboykev wrote:

No, I understand the reasoning being doing that. I was just drawing the comparison, because IF Bradley does that then he's only doing what some of boxing's biggest names do.

I'm willing to give Bradley a break on this one. If he doesn't get a fight on with Khan/Judah after it though I would lose a lot of respect for him though.
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
SugarRayRussell (PBK)

Back to top Go down

Post by BALTIMORA Wed 18 May 2011, 10:59 pm

D4thincarnation wrote:
BALTIMORA wrote:

Then it obvious he was more than weary of Khan.

But he knew his contract why all the talk before when he knew was not going to follow through with it?

Thank god you're too busy trolling to find a woman who'll let you spread your genes.

BALTIMORA

Back to top Go down

Post by AdZacO Wed 18 May 2011, 11:00 pm

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:He's holding out for Manny..no other reason....

Then again there is more chance of Adzaco writing something interesting than him accepting 1.2 million..

Im sorry if simple facts are not interesting enough for you. I agreed that he shouldnt fight khan next. But that Khan would deserve more money out of that fight, as he draws more money. Khan is the product with more demand, so should get a higher price. Disagree with any of that or are you just acting like a tool?

AdZacO

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3