The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Royal Rumble: Who Will Get The Most Eliminations?

+5
hodge
theundisputedY2D2
Mr H
Gregers
Shot 21 LCFC
9 posters

Go down

Royal Rumble: Who Will Get The Most Eliminations? Empty Royal Rumble: Who Will Get The Most Eliminations?

Post by Shot 21 LCFC Tue 21 Jan 2014, 10:46 am

Who can forget Kane eliminating 11 other competitors in the 2001 Royal Rumble (my personal favourite)? So who will do it this year? Feel free to guess who will throw the most WWE Superstars over the top rope, and also how many eliminations they will rack up. I will go for the obvious favourite Roman Reigns and guess that he will eliminate 8, including Shield colleagues Seth Rollins and Dean Ambrose.

Shot 21 LCFC

Back to top Go down

Royal Rumble: Who Will Get The Most Eliminations? Empty Re: Royal Rumble: Who Will Get The Most Eliminations?

Post by Gregers Tue 21 Jan 2014, 10:54 am

Reigns is the obvious choice, could see Kane/Batista getting a load as well

Gregers

https://www.facebook.com/Gregers25

Back to top Go down

Royal Rumble: Who Will Get The Most Eliminations? Empty Re: Royal Rumble: Who Will Get The Most Eliminations?

Post by Mr H Tue 21 Jan 2014, 11:53 am

Has to be Reigns but I think Punk will notch up quite a few.

Mr H

Back to top Go down

Post by theundisputedY2D2 Tue 21 Jan 2014, 11:56 am

Can't see past Roman Reigns, in fact I wouldn't be surprised if he equalled/beat Kane's record.

Good shout on him being the one to eliminate Ambrose & Rollins Shot OK

theundisputedY2D2

Location : Down By The Clyde, Near The SECC - You Can't Miss It!

Back to top Go down

Post by hodge Tue 21 Jan 2014, 3:13 pm

Reigns, think he will start and last most the rumble. Reckon he will rack up 8/9. Wouldn't be surprised if he got 10 and commentators going on about whether he will break the record etc as no one has gotten close for years now I don't think.

hodge

Back to top Go down

Post by kamikaze Tue 21 Jan 2014, 5:00 pm

I think Reigns will get to 10 the commentators will start to cream their pants then Bang out comes Kane to protect his record.

kamikaze

Back to top Go down

Post by The Best in the World Tue 21 Jan 2014, 5:02 pm

Good shout Kamikaze, that could actually happen

What if Kane gets to 10 and Reigns eliminates him, that would be funny to watch
The Best in the World
The Best in the World

Back to top Go down

Post by kamikaze Tue 21 Jan 2014, 5:09 pm

I think if kane is eliminated by Reigns he will come back out and pull Reigns from the ring to stop him.
Or do a mick foley and come out as different versions of kane. masked kane, unmasked kane, kane new mask, new corprate kane and if course the dentist issac yakman or what ever it was

kamikaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Tue 21 Jan 2014, 6:52 pm

Reigns or Langston, with Punk and Sandow up there with 4 or 5 each

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Tue 21 Jan 2014, 7:08 pm

Reigns or Punk for me

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down