The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Top Ten actors that are most difficult to work with.........

+11
jimmyinthewell68
ShahenshahG
Mr Bounce
Brys
The Womble
ONETWOFOREVER
Rowley
Mind the windows Tino.
seanmichaels
Galted
TRUSSMAN66
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Top Ten actors that are most difficult to work with......... - Page 2 Empty Top Ten actors that are most difficult to work with.........

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Thu 23 Jan 2014, 11:22 am

First topic message reminder :

Apparently these ten are notorious for being difficult egocentrics and just plain a-holes........according to others Actors, Directors and Hollywood insiders...Some surprises...Most are no surprise..

Taken off the WHAT CULTURE website but other websites generally give the same names..

1. Val Kilmer
2. Mike Myers
3. Christian Bale
4. Jennifer Lopez
5. Dustin Hoffman
6. Julia Roberts
7. Russell Crowe
8. Sean Young
9. Edward Norton
10. bruce Willis

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Top Ten actors that are most difficult to work with......... - Page 2 Empty Re: Top Ten actors that are most difficult to work with.........

Post by Galted Thu 23 Jan 2014, 2:45 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
Rowley wrote:So you hate him because you lacked the nerve to tell him to stop swearing in front of children?

Did you actually read what I said.  The language was incidental, it was the sunglasses.  Inside.  At night.

Tw*t.  (Jackman, not you).

And the fact he had to impress everyone that he can pick and choose who and what he works with.

On the other hand, though, his missus is older than Stonehenge so there's one mitigating factor for you to consider.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Top Ten actors that are most difficult to work with......... - Page 2 Empty Re: Top Ten actors that are most difficult to work with.........

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 23 Jan 2014, 2:50 pm

Galted wrote:

On the other hand, though, his missus is older than Stonehenge so there's one mitigating factor for you to consider.

I know. I hate the fact we both like older women. Hate it.

It's bad enough I share the same physique as w*nkface Jackman, then I learned we both like old birds.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by ONETWOFOREVER Thu 23 Jan 2014, 2:52 pm

Galted wrote:
Rowley wrote:So you hate him because you lacked the nerve to tell him to stop swearing in front of children?

Did you actually read what I said.  The language was incidental, it was the sunglasses.  Inside.  At night.

And the fact he had to impress everyone that he can pick and choose who and what he works with.

There is a movie starring Hugh Jackman wearing exactly what you described shouting into a phone saying exactly what you said. Can't remember the name of the film but it was made in 2010.

I think he was shooting a movie Tino. Doh 

ONETWOFOREVER

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 23 Jan 2014, 2:53 pm

To be fair Tina, much as I would love it to be otherwise your contempt for anyone who wears sunglasses indoors, at night is completely warranted.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 23 Jan 2014, 2:55 pm

Galted wrote:

I know.  I hate the fact we both like older women.  Hate it.

It's bad enough I share the same physique as w*nkface Jackman, then I learned we both like old birds.
As long as you're not claiming you share the same physique as HUGH Jackman as that would be embarrassing. Afraid to chastise a man the same size as you for behaving in an unacceptable manner in public.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 23 Jan 2014, 2:56 pm

ONETWOFOREVER wrote:
Galted wrote:

There is a movie starring Hugh Jackman wearing exactly what you described shouting into a phone saying exactly what you said. Can't remember the name of the film but it was made in 2010.

I think he was shooting a movie Tino. Doh 
I've seen the extras disc, the bit where the crew start laughing at the nerdy extra who loses his rag is brilliant

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 23 Jan 2014, 4:01 pm

I wasn't on the plane but my brother and a few mates were flying out to join me in Ibiza. On their flight they had Rhys Ifans who was a man sized knob by all accounts. Amongst other discrepancies, as the plane was landing he apparently stood up and got his case (possibly man bag) down from the holdall and began walking to the front to avoid the queue.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 23 Jan 2014, 4:05 pm

I like Rhys Ifans so don't care Sean. He made an album some years ago which is very good.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 23 Jan 2014, 4:07 pm

Rowley wrote:I like Rhys Ifans so don't care Sean. He made an album some years ago which is very good.

That's a bit shallow, Jeff.

You wouldn't say that if he had barged TSMR out of the way to get his luggage early.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Thu 23 Jan 2014, 4:07 pm

Remember One of our employees telling me while he was at University some years ago...got some work as an extra in the summer holidays on a movie..Remember him saying Brian blessed was the biggest, loudest, most arrogant b*****d he'd ever met...

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 23 Jan 2014, 4:09 pm

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:Remember One of our employees telling me while he was at University some years ago...got some work as an extra in the summer holidays on a movie..Remember him saying Brian blessed was the biggest, loudest, most arrogant b*****d he'd ever met...

And he had worked with you?

Jeez, Blessed must have been a piece of work.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 23 Jan 2014, 4:09 pm

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:Remember One of our employees telling me while he was at University some years ago...got some work as an extra in the summer holidays on a movie..Remember him saying Brian blessed was the biggest, loudest, most arrogant b*****d he'd ever met...

Blessed is brilliant.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 23 Jan 2014, 4:14 pm

Rowley wrote:I like Rhys Ifans so don't care Sean. He made an album some years ago which is very good.

Nah, he strikes me as bell I'm afraid. Too much time spent in coke circles with the likes of Moss, Miller, Windows etc.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 23 Jan 2014, 4:14 pm

That's a bit shallow, Jeff.

You wouldn't say that if he had barged TSMR out of the way to get his luggage early.

I dare say you're right Tina, however the chances of me and TSMR ever going to Ibiza are beyond slim. He was also in Twin Town, that buys a lot of forgiveness from me.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 23 Jan 2014, 4:15 pm

seanmichaels wrote:

Nah, he strikes me as bell I'm afraid. Too much time spent in coke circles with the likes of Moss, Miller, Windows etc.

Laugh 

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Thu 23 Jan 2014, 4:16 pm

You're on form today....

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 23 Jan 2014, 4:16 pm

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:

You're on form today....

Normal service, Beefcake, normal service.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Bounce Thu 23 Jan 2014, 4:24 pm

Must have been an off day; My friend met Mr Blessed whilst he was out walking his dogs and she said he was one of the nicest people she'd ever met.

I have heard that Danny Dyer is an arrogant tick-t*rd though. Seems to believe his own "Mockney Gangster" charicature is real.

Mr Bounce

Back to top Go down

Post by ONETWOFOREVER Thu 23 Jan 2014, 4:25 pm

Anyone remember Liono from the ThunderCats?

He passed away today

RIP

ONETWOFOREVER

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 23 Jan 2014, 4:26 pm

Well you know what his experiences with Children are. I imagine Jackman was lucky they were there.

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 23 Jan 2014, 4:27 pm

Why is Edward Norton so hard t work with? Is he a perfectionist? Frnk sinatra was a c*nt of the highest order according to Patterson

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Brys Thu 23 Jan 2014, 4:29 pm

Galted wrote:
Brys wrote:Only one name needs mentioned... Kalus Kinski.

I think Kinski was just a general nut-case, the fact he acted was coincidental.

That's quite possibly true but not sure any of the people on the above list have ever had the director try to kill them as the stories go Smile

Brys

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Thu 23 Jan 2014, 4:30 pm

ONETWOFOREVER wrote:Anyone remember Liono from the ThunderCats?

He passed away today

RIP

I thought Thundercats was a cartoon..........Didn't Dick Dastardly pass away last week ??

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 23 Jan 2014, 4:35 pm

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:
ONETWOFOREVER wrote:Anyone remember Liono from the ThunderCats?

He passed away today

RIP

I thought Thundercats was a cartoon..........Didn't Dick Dastardly pass away last week ??
Plus he's not an actor...a mere voice over artist at best. Also unless it's the guy who voiced Mum-Ra, I don't care

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Thu 23 Jan 2014, 4:39 pm

Brys wrote:
Galted wrote:

That's quite possibly true but not sure any of the people on the above list have ever had the director try to kill them as the stories go Smile

Anybody remember the film VENOM in 1981 ..........They cast Kinski and Oliver Reed in it......There is a casting director who hated the Director..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by jimmyinthewell68 Thu 23 Jan 2014, 5:38 pm

talking about directors . watched the making of aliens . that James cameron talks to people like sh*t and seems like a right banker

jimmyinthewell68

Back to top Go down

Post by Brys Thu 23 Jan 2014, 8:49 pm

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:
Brys wrote:
Galted wrote:

Anybody remember the film VENOM in 1981 ..........They cast Kinski and Oliver Reed in it......There is a casting director who hated the Director..

I'm sure I remember reading somewhere the original director quit the film, then again if he did I'm not really sure anyone could blame him.

The best bit about that film is Kinski rejected "Raiders of the Lost Ark" to appear in it due to the higher salary, if I remember he called it "moronically Poopie" (Raiders of the Lost Ark and not Venom, which if anyone has seen is moronically Poopie) in his autobiography.  Very Happy 

Brys

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 23 Jan 2014, 9:06 pm

Brys wrote:
Galted wrote:

That's an annoyingly valid point, wish I'd come up with Kinski now.  I bought 2 Werner Herzog box sets a few years ago, one of which contains My Best Fiend, it's probably due a watch.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Brys Thu 23 Jan 2014, 9:26 pm

Its one of those magical love stories between director and actor that I can never forget Very Happy

While Mifune and Kurosawa is my undoubted pick for best combination of actor/director there's just something special about the Kinski/Herzog relationship that makes it unforgettable  Laugh 

Brys

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri 24 Jan 2014, 7:23 am

Brys wrote:Its one of those magical love stories between director and actor that I can never forget Very Happy

While Mifune and Kurosawa is my undoubted pick for best combination of actor/director there's just something special about the Kinski/Herzog relationship that makes it unforgettable  Laugh 

My own favourite combination(s) would be the Coens and John Turturro/John Goodman/Frances McDormand/Steve Buscemi but, unfortunately, there isn't too much in the way of ego-tripping and visits to A&E.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by guildfordbat Fri 24 Jan 2014, 8:18 am

Director Billy Wilder referring to the behaviour of Marilyn Monroe during the filming of Some Like It Hot:

''We were in mid-flight, and there was a nut on the plane.''

guildfordbat

Back to top Go down

Post by compelling and rich Mon 27 Jan 2014, 10:22 am

DAVE667 wrote:
Rowley wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:
Galted wrote:Marlon Brando was supposed to be awkward but it's easy to forgive a genius.
But what about Brando?

Idiot.
All about opinions Rowley and I don't "get" Brando, . No need to be rude. I appreciate that people rate him...I've never been that fussed. Nor do I see the fuss about Connery and Caine. My own private slice of hell would be "the Man who would be King" on a constant loop

im with you on this one dave, i can barely understand him in the majority of films ive seen him in. it cant be brilliant acting if you cant understand him surely. think i'll give mumbling acting a go

compelling and rich

Back to top Go down

Post by compelling and rich Mon 27 Jan 2014, 10:30 am

when i read the title bale and crowe were the ones that stuck out as the obvious ones for me

surprised there's not as many women on there, there must be some right divas out there. always thought tom cruise is d!ck as well. surprised to not see him there

wasnt mark hamil a D!ck? so hard to work with that nobody has since 1983!

compelling and rich

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 27 Jan 2014, 12:32 pm

Thought it was more to do with the fact that he's soooooo bloody rich he doesn't have to work again.

I think the same for musicians "Bono has so much money he never has to sing again....so why doesn't he?"

Back to top Go down

Post by guildfordbat Mon 27 Jan 2014, 1:45 pm

compelling and rich wrote:

surprised there's not as many women on there, there must be some right divas out there ...

I don't know about her generally being a ''right diva'' but Dianna Rigg by many accounts was a considerable pain during filming of On Her Majesty's Secret Service and especially to her co-star, George Lazenby, in his only outing as James Bond. Rigg never took to him at all and made her feelings clear by chewing garlic before any close up scenes.

guildfordbat

Back to top Go down

Post by ChequeredJersey Sun 16 Feb 2014, 10:33 am

Rowley wrote:
Mind the windows Tino. wrote:Laugh 

Realise I may live to regret this but genuinely don't think I know the Jackman story. I know Tina dislikes him quite strongly but always put it down to envy.

If you insist, Jeffrey, if you insist.....

I was in the departure lounge of Chicago O'Hare airport back in 2010 I think.  It was November, late at night and f*cking freezing.  I was sitting there minding my own business when I heard some chap shouting rather loudly into his mobile phone.

I turn round to look at who the clown was, only to be confronted with a man wearing a tight t-shirt and sunglasses on, telling someone that he "didn't give a f*ck what the script was, I'm not working with that f*cker again" or words to that effect.  Now I can handle a bit of crass language, even though there were kids about, but wearing sunglasses inside?  At night?  That singles you out a complete c*nt in any world, surely?  Anyway, it was Mr Jackman who had obviously left the first class lounge to come out and impress us all with how loud he can shout and how achingly cool he looked in sunglasses inside.  At night.  W*nker.

If I was bigger, harder and braver, I would have smacked the c*nt right in his fat, smug cakehole.

That is why I hate the man.

I knew it! You are Dr Cox...
ChequeredJersey
ChequeredJersey

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Fri 28 Mar 2014, 9:58 am

Not sure she is that relevant now but apparently there were horror stories about Barbara Streisand when she used to act........

I know Walter Matthau especially got irked.........Though apparently he worshipped your Glenda Jackson in Hopscotch...

Good story about Barbara was her driver was driving her on a road approaching the theatre she was doing a concert in ....and a small branch from a tree  obscured a bit of her name on the billboard....

Even though it was a day off she insisted someone came down and clipped the branch...

Got to love Barby..

Last edited by TRUSSMAN66 on Fri 28 Mar 2014, 10:01 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ..)

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by spencerclarke Wed 09 Apr 2014, 10:53 pm

Liono isn't dead.

I checked wikipedia

spencerclarke

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2