The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TNA's secret investor to be revealed next week

+7
talkingpoint
Shot 21 LCFC
Dr Gregory House MD
theundisputedY2D2
Kid Vicious
Paul Mac 6CW
DrDeath
11 posters

Go down

TNA's secret investor to be revealed next week Empty TNA's secret investor to be revealed next week

Post by DrDeath Fri 24 Jan 2014, 8:52 am

Who do we think it will be. Most people are saying Jeff Jarrett. Can we see it being anyone else.

My favourite idea so far is MVP - perfect way of introducing him as a TNA star......

DrDeath

Back to top Go down

TNA's secret investor to be revealed next week Empty Re: TNA's secret investor to be revealed next week

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Fri 24 Jan 2014, 8:53 am

It'll be Hogan

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Location : Born in Surrey, live near Sunderland and work in London

Back to top Go down

TNA's secret investor to be revealed next week Empty Re: TNA's secret investor to be revealed next week

Post by Kid Vicious Fri 24 Jan 2014, 9:24 am

"Bah Gawd! It's Vince McMahon!"
Poorly Executed Invasion Angle II

Kid Vicious

Back to top Go down

Post by theundisputedY2D2 Fri 24 Jan 2014, 9:39 am

There's only one person who it should be:

"The contract is finalised, with TNA..... and the name on the contract does say 'McMahon'.... however it reads LINDA McMahon! That's right Vince, I now own TNA!"

theundisputedY2D2

Location : Down By The Clyde, Near The SECC - You Can't Miss It!

Back to top Go down

Post by Kid Vicious Fri 24 Jan 2014, 9:55 am

I'd imagine if that happens, Vince would play it off on TV as
"You own what?"
"TNA, Vince. I own TNA"
"Oh, ok..."

It'd save all that time burying their roster.

Kid Vicious

Back to top Go down

Post by DrDeath Fri 24 Jan 2014, 9:56 am

So anyone have any serious ideas?

Is it bound to be JJ?

DrDeath

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Fri 24 Jan 2014, 10:02 am

I've heard MVP as well, think he'd be decent enough but another ex WWE midcarder on big wages is hardly what TNA need right now, plus he must be pushing 40 by now

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by Shot 21 LCFC Fri 24 Jan 2014, 10:08 am

It will be Kevin Nash. He will say that someone sent him a text to ask him to invest.

Shot 21 LCFC

Back to top Go down

Post by theundisputedY2D2 Fri 24 Jan 2014, 10:34 am

Shot 21 LCFC wrote:It will be Kevin Nash. He will say that someone sent him a text to ask him to invest.

And then it'll turn out that Kevin Nash texted Kevin Nash's telephone asking Kevin Nash to invest in TNA. And that he thought friends could touch each other.

theundisputedY2D2

Location : Down By The Clyde, Near The SECC - You Can't Miss It!

Back to top Go down

Post by talkingpoint Fri 24 Jan 2014, 11:29 am

Jim Cornette. Now that would be putting the cat among the pigeons. Shocked TNA's secret investor to be revealed next week 1347041234

talkingpoint

Back to top Go down

Post by TheCultOfPersonality Fri 24 Jan 2014, 12:31 pm

It could be Jeff Jarrett. And he could bring back the likes of Styles and Hardy with him.

But I'd be totally up for MVP. It would be a good way to debut and hes already known for having money, well according to his gimmick in the E. But sure the investor shouldn't be someone thats gonna be an active wrestler?

TheCultOfPersonality

Back to top Go down

Post by dyrewolfe Fri 24 Jan 2014, 1:47 pm

Who the heck is MVP?

Confused, as I thought it was a sports acronym for Most Valuable Player...  Headscratch 

You can tell I don't watch WWE... Sad

New investor will probably be whoever runs Bellator or something like that...someone we've never heard of...
dyrewolfe
dyrewolfe

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Fri 24 Jan 2014, 4:11 pm

Is this investment reality or an on screen angle?

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Fri 24 Jan 2014, 4:21 pm

More of a shot at Jeff Jarrett then a storyline but it will run for a while but it's mainly to mock double J

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down