The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Confirmed hypocrite takes pot shots at Wenger in the media

+13
Mad for Chelsea
mystiroakey
1GrumpyGolfer
Ent
CFCNick
Good Golly I'm Olly
Duty281
Fernando
hampo17
The Special Juan
Hammersmith harrier
Dolphin Ziggler
socal1976
17 posters

Go down

Confirmed hypocrite takes pot shots at Wenger in the media Empty Confirmed hypocrite takes pot shots at Wenger in the media

Post by socal1976 Fri Jan 24, 2014 6:27 pm

Mourinho added: "Wenger complaining is normal, because he always does. It's something that we know.

"When a player plays for a club on August 20 and two weeks later on September 5 plays against the same club with a different shirt, this is normal, because this is the market.

"We don't do the market, we don't do the rules, we have just to do according to the rules.

"If Wenger sells (Mesut) Ozil to Man United in this moment I would be very happy because he sells a very important player.

"Normally he should be happy that Chelsea sold a player like Juan Mata, but this is a little bit his nature.

"When he says this is not fair, I think what is not fair is that his team always has the best days to play."

http://msn.foxsports.com/foxsoccer/premierleague/story/mourinho-hits-back-at-wenger-over-mata-move-to-manchester-united-012414

No one is claiming that the Chelsea broke the rules but frankly people need to look at this January transfer window following this Mata move. In a title race separated by 2 points Chelsea uses the january transfer window to strengthen United who still are yet to play Arsenal and City but who will not play Chelsea. Jose's comments are laughable he calls Arsene a chronic complainer while at the same time complaining about why Arsenal get the best schedule. Not to mention crying incessantly when Barca would boss his Real madrid and complaining that there was a conspiracy against him as to why certain fouls where called. In fact, after loss in a classico match it was predictable his routine and incessant whining. No wonder he is so happy at the officiating in England that saved his unbeaten streak at the bridge with a soft penalty kick in 95 the minute. The man who cries about divers has some of the biggest divers in the league (oscar and ramires) in his own team but they never dive according to arch-hypocrite and football destroying villain Jose.

socal1976

Back to top Go down

Confirmed hypocrite takes pot shots at Wenger in the media Empty Re: Confirmed hypocrite takes pot shots at Wenger in the media

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:00 pm

Wenger deserves it, his comments were ludicrous

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Confirmed hypocrite takes pot shots at Wenger in the media Empty Re: Confirmed hypocrite takes pot shots at Wenger in the media

Post by socal1976 Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:24 pm

No his comments are fair and he consistently has stated even before this move of the pitfalls of the January window. So this is not the first time he has made this criticism. What I find funny is Jose complaining about Wenger complaining and then throwing his own scheduling complaint in the same line.

socal1976

Back to top Go down

Post by Hammersmith harrier Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:26 pm

Maybe he shouldn't buy players in January then and his comments would come across as less bitter.

Hammersmith harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by socal1976 Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:47 pm

Hammersmith harrier wrote:Maybe he shouldn't buy players in January then and his comments would come across as less bitter.

He follows the rules and no one is claiming that anything untoward was done. But for years Wenger has said that teams being to change in the window was unfair in that one team could play someone early in the year and another contender could play a totally different team in the second half of the year. This transfer in general elucidates the point. And Jose is the biggest bitcher in the planet kind of like having the lady of loose morals of Babylon criticize you for sleeping around.

socal1976

Back to top Go down

Post by Hammersmith harrier Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:57 pm

If Wenger has a problem with it then he shouldn't do what he's complaining about and that's signing players in January, it's really that simple, he's as guilty of it as everyone else.

Hammersmith harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by The Special Juan Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:59 pm

Mourinho's a twonk, Wenger's a twonk. End of.
The Special Juan
The Special Juan

Back to top Go down

Post by hampo17 Fri Jan 24, 2014 9:03 pm

You can't whinge that another team has sold a player to a rival. It's not as if Chelsea only accepted Uniteds offer and rejected offers from other clubs is it?

Bloody stupid moaning about that.

hampo17
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hammersmith harrier Fri Jan 24, 2014 9:05 pm

Shock horror, Man City appeal against the whole 2012/2013 season because of the unfairness of Arsenal selling Van Persie to Manchester United instead of themselves.

Hammersmith harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 24, 2014 9:09 pm

Wenger getting his excuses in early there.

I'm starting to think that Socal doesn't care for this Mourinho fella that much..

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Fri Jan 24, 2014 9:21 pm

Arsene had no complains over the move of Juan Mata, It's the January window in general.

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Fri Jan 24, 2014 9:23 pm

I thought that this confirmed hypocrite would have been Piers Morgan, oh well.

Duty281

Location : I wouldn’t want to be faster or greener than now if you were with me; O you were the best of all my days

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Fri Jan 24, 2014 9:27 pm

That's not really news though he does on a daily basis because he is a dick

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by socal1976 Fri Jan 24, 2014 9:36 pm

Hammersmith harrier wrote:Shock horror, Man City appeal against the whole 2012/2013 season because of the unfairness of Arsenal selling Van Persie to Manchester United instead of themselves.

You do realize the difference of the January window,and the fact that he has made these criticisms before in the past and this is not new. He has lobbied publicly prior to this incident for this rule to be changed. And by the way no one is accusing either club of wrongdoing. But it is a valid discussion if it is fair that a team playing in league can completely change their lineup 60 percent of the way through the season. If Arsenal don't win the league it won't be because of this transfer and neither I nor Arsene WEnger are suggesting such a thing.

socal1976

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Fri Jan 24, 2014 9:42 pm

Wenger being an idiot, Mourinho being an idiot. Didn't we already know this?
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 24, 2014 9:46 pm

socal1976 wrote:
Hammersmith harrier wrote:Shock horror, Man City appeal against the whole 2012/2013 season because of the unfairness of Arsenal selling Van Persie to Manchester United instead of themselves.

You do realize the difference of the January window,and the fact that he has made these criticisms before in the past and this is not new. He has lobbied publicly prior to this incident for this rule to be changed. And by the way no one is accusing either club of wrongdoing. But it is a valid discussion if it is fair that a team playing in league can completely change their lineup 60 percent of the way through the season. If Arsenal don't win the league it won't be because of this transfer and neither I nor Arsene WEnger are suggesting such a thing.

He should start a petition. Everyone loves a petition.

When did he change his views? Was it after Reyes and Arshavin bombed?

Back to top Go down

Post by Hammersmith harrier Fri Jan 24, 2014 10:02 pm

Stop moaning then, seeing as Wenger has bought players in January he has no right to complain about something he's benefitted from.

Hammersmith harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Fri Jan 24, 2014 10:12 pm

Wenger is a whinger. His point is being made in such a pathetic way. A complaint about the January transfer window is fine, but not done like a crying child. He bought Ozil after the season started, which benefited Villa. I demand Villa are fined and they pay the money to Sheffield United, I am sure they get all money in these disputes to make up for the fact they couldnt beat Wigan at home.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Fri Jan 24, 2014 10:13 pm

The problem is that Wenger immediately showed a sign of weakness. Hes made a point after this transfer. Ferguson would have done it with gusto or not done it all. Wenger does it in that "zis is not fair to Arsen'ull" way and just reminds me he is still a bit of a man sausage

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by socal1976 Fri Jan 24, 2014 11:07 pm

You guys are entitled to your opinion. But I think it would be better to look at Wenger's suggestions about the January window and about loan policy.

socal1976

Back to top Go down

Post by Hammersmith harrier Fri Jan 24, 2014 11:14 pm

He's talking garbage that's all there is to it, clubs need an opportunity to change things half way through the season to cover a host of variables like injuries, loss of form, player unhappiness etc.

Hammersmith harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by CFCNick Sat Jan 25, 2014 12:21 am

Socal. You seem to fit the Arsenal fan mould perfectly. Whiny little so and so blindly defending a whiny little so and so.

You sound as bad as those RAWK meltdown tweets.

CFCNick

http://pucksandpitchforks.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ent Sat Jan 25, 2014 12:40 am

Wenger should just shut up.

What next, hold on we had injured players and suspensios for that game- that isn't fair.

Would take us years to finish a season.

Life ain't fair, football ain't fair.

Get over it arsene.

Ent

Back to top Go down

Post by Ent Sat Jan 25, 2014 12:49 am

I see he has been talking nonsense again tonight suggesting that the 11th of December is during the Christmas fixture schedule.

Good one arsene.

Ent

Back to top Go down

Post by 1GrumpyGolfer Sat Jan 25, 2014 3:40 am

Sometimes Wenger doesn't help himself and at times I wish he would shut up and let the team do the talking for him.

1GrumpyGolfer

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Sat Jan 25, 2014 10:53 am

socal1976 wrote:Mourinho added: "Wenger complaining is normal, because he always does. It's something that we know.

"When a player plays for a club on August 20 and two weeks later on September 5 plays against the same club with a different shirt, this is normal, because this is the market.

"We don't do the market, we don't do the rules, we have just to do according to the rules.

"If Wenger sells (Mesut) Ozil to Man United in this moment I would be very happy because he sells a very important player.

"Normally he should be happy that Chelsea sold a player like Juan Mata, but this is a little bit his nature.

"When he says this is not fair, I think what is not fair is that his team always has the best days to play."

http://msn.foxsports.com/foxsoccer/premierleague/story/mourinho-hits-back-at-wenger-over-mata-move-to-manchester-united-012414

No one is claiming that the Chelsea broke the rules but frankly people need to look at this January transfer window following this Mata move. In a title race separated by 2 points Chelsea uses the january transfer window to strengthen United who still are yet to play Arsenal and City but who will not play Chelsea. Jose's comments are laughable he calls Arsene a chronic complainer while at the same time complaining about why Arsenal get the best schedule. Not to mention crying incessantly when Barca would boss his Real madrid and complaining that there was a conspiracy against him as to why certain fouls where called. In fact, after loss in a classico match it was predictable his routine and incessant whining. No wonder he is so happy at the officiating in England that saved his unbeaten streak at the bridge with a soft penalty kick in 95 the minute. The man who cries about divers has some of the biggest divers in the league (oscar and ramires) in his own team but they never dive according to arch-hypocrite and football destroying villain Jose.

SOcal come on mate- Mourinhio really didn't say anything out of order.

Its just banter. Wenger did however sound a bit like he had a bad grape or two

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by Mad for Chelsea Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:08 am

Poor Arsene Sad

laughing

surprised Pellegrini's got involved as well though, he seems too sensible for this kind of thing.

Round 1 to Mourinho I guess Very Happy

Mad for Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by socal1976 Mon Jan 27, 2014 1:20 am

I honestly don't think Wenger is doing this just because he feels like it might hurt his club. He has been critical prior to this sale of the January window and he has a point. Mourinho however is a known hypocrite as he is one of the biggest complainers in history.And even in the same sentence repeats his accusation that somehow Arsenal have influence over the schedule. As for Arsene having bought players in January before and him saying something makes him a hypocrite I find that pretty illogical. If the rule is in play everyone will use it but it doesn't make you a hypocrite for wanting a change. That would be like someone suggesting that football be played with 10 men a side for example, lobbying for a change, would said manager be a hypocrite for not making use of 10 players while his opposition uses 11.

socal1976

Back to top Go down

Post by compelling and rich Mon Jan 27, 2014 9:30 am

january window is the same rules for all teams, so its fair

if the january window wasnt there im sure wenger would be whinging that every time city/chelsea (clubs who throw money around for the hell of it) got a major injury they would just bring a player in to cover for it

january window also helps the smaller teams out and enables them to have a settled team without the prospect of players being poached at any point during the season

compelling and rich

Back to top Go down

Post by socal1976 Mon Jan 27, 2014 10:02 am

compelling and rich wrote:january window is the same rules for all teams, so its fair

if the january window wasnt there im sure wenger would be whinging that every time city/chelsea (clubs who throw money around for the hell of it) got a major injury they would just bring a player in to cover for it

january window also helps the smaller teams out and enables them to have a settled team without the prospect of players being poached at any point during the season

The last part I don't agree with in that if you had no january window and no transfers after the start of the season then the smaller clubs would have more settled squads as they wouldn't have to worry about the january window in losing players. It does make sense in the context of league race. One team plays a certain squad and then later in the year they bring in a number of transfers and they just are not the same team as what the other contender played earlier in the season, in the context of title race it makes sense in terms of fairness. I am not saying that either Chelsea or United did anything wrong they abided by the rules and both tried to help their clubs. But I actually think the suggestion makes sense and the Mata transfer illustrates the point. It is not I think an accusation of malfeasance or cheating.

socal1976

Back to top Go down

Post by compelling and rich Mon Jan 27, 2014 10:13 am

socal1976 wrote:
compelling and rich wrote:january window is the same rules for all teams, so its fair

The last part I don't agree with in that if you had no january window and no transfers after the start of the season then the smaller clubs would have more settled squads as they wouldn't have to worry about the january window in losing players. It does make sense in the context of league race. One team plays a certain squad and then later in the year they bring in a number of transfers and they just are not the same team as what the other contender played earlier in the season, in the context of title race it makes sense in terms of fairness. I am not saying that either Chelsea or United did anything wrong they abided by the rules and both tried to help their clubs. But I actually think the suggestion makes sense and the Mata transfer illustrates the point. It is not I think an accusation of malfeasance or cheating.

how would this be any different if the January window wasn't there?

the window restricts teams from simply throwing loads at money at a team if they are struggling. and enables clubs to be ran smarter and is better long term rather than come march a team near relegation panic buys to try and save themselves or club near top four doing similar. January is too early for such gambles and as a result generally deals are smarter

i dont mind either way if we got rid of the window, united isnt ran like above anyway, but do think it could be very dangerous for certain poorly ran clubs if it were to go

compelling and rich

Back to top Go down

Post by socal1976 Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:46 pm

If no transfers after the summer window teams can not offload or onload talent so once the season starts you are stuck with players you have at the club. Panic buying or selling during the season may not be healthy. Arsenal last year picked up Nacho Monreal who has been a good signing from Malaga. Sometimes the january window is used by teams to sell players because of financial difficulty. It is not always a time where strong teams get stronger. Sometimes a team will be in financial difficulty, will see that they are safe from relegation but far away from European football and just offload a couple of players and weaken themselves due to monetary restraints. In that case again certain teams are playing the club prior to the window when they are stronger and other clubs are strengthening themselves. In a league where your record against 19 other opponents decides the championship this could give added importance to the luck of the draw in scheduling and open's up areas for manipulation of the playing field. In the monreal case Malaga's need to sell in the january window benefited us.

socal1976

Back to top Go down

Post by socal1976 Wed Jan 29, 2014 10:54 pm

Jose at it again crying and complaining after the WEst Ham match, clear evidence that he is a confirmed hypocrite. Imagine that.

socal1976

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 31, 2014 6:23 pm

Mourinho sometimes talks brilliantly and sometimes utter nonsense.  In this case Wenger had a right to say what he said.  The transfer was partly tactical: Chelsea had already played Man Utd twice while Man Utd have to play Arsenal twice and Man City once.

But ......................   far more tactical is loaning out players like Lukaku to Everton: he is not allowed to play against Chelsea but can play against all the other clubs.

ps Why did Mourinho get rid of Mata - was Mata just too much of a shortie for him?  It's a great signing for Man Utd & hopefully Man U won't now lose Rooney.

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Fri Jan 31, 2014 6:26 pm

Its all mind games
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by socal1976 Fri Jan 31, 2014 6:51 pm

Nore Staat wrote:Mourinho sometimes talks brilliantly and sometimes utter nonsense.  In this case Wenger had a right to say what he said.  The transfer was partly tactical: Chelsea had already played Man Utd twice while Man Utd have to play Arsenal twice and Man City once.

But ......................   far more tactical is loaning out players like Lukaku to Everton: he is not allowed to play against Chelsea but can play against all the other clubs.

ps Why did Mourinho get rid of Mata - was Mata just too much of a shortie for him?  It's a great signing for Man Utd & hopefully Man U won't now lose Rooney.

Exactly, there was obviously a tactical desire to damage Arsenal and city in this transfer. And the loan policy is also another way that big money clubs like Chelsea buy up talent and prevent that talent from being used against them while that player can be used against their opposition. Wenger has also criticized this and pushed for a change where the loaned out player plays against the loaning team as well. The loan of lukaku to Everton also had a strategic nature although frankly it backfired as his own strikers didn't play well.

socal1976

Back to top Go down

Post by socal1976 Fri Jan 31, 2014 7:16 pm

More on Jose's game of logical and moral twister hypocisy:

José Mourinho has provocatively suggested rival clubs have adopted a "dodgy" approach to Uefa's new financial fair play (FFP) regulations as the Chelsea manager prepares for Monday's daunting trip to the current leaders, and fellow lavish spenders, Manchester City.

Indeed, they had made a small profit the previous financial year. City, in contrast, have recorded losses of £150m in that time, the period submitted for FFP, with millions written off against the FFP regulations because they concerned investment in facilities and youth development. The league leaders boast an annual wage bill of £233m but have exploited a loophole – as, indeed, have Chelsea – to avoid taking salaries into account on contracts signed before 2010.

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/jan/31/jose-mourinho-chelsea-dodgy-financial-fair-play

I love it Jose feels that Man City is taking a dodgy approach to FFP.

socal1976

Back to top Go down

Post by hampo17 Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:07 am

Socal, I really think you have an issue here.

hampo17
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CFCNick Sat Feb 01, 2014 10:00 am

City are taking a dodgy approach. They're getting 10 million sponsors to cover their spending. Where as Chelsea have sold Mata which has helped to balance our books.

CFCNick

http://pucksandpitchforks.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Sat Feb 01, 2014 3:32 pm

Apparently City are lucky and have had a lot of help from the referees........

John Terry's handball against Villa....Ivanisevic elbow against Villa that went unpunished and he scored minutes later...........The penalty against WBA..

This guy is one sorry butted d**K..........head

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Sat Feb 01, 2014 4:00 pm

Alight Truss. You have a very good but selective memory

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by The Fourth Lion Sun Feb 02, 2014 2:38 am

Chelsea's next former manager Jose Maurinho has been installed by bookmakers as the favourite for the newly created BBC Sports Split-Personality of the year award.

The move comes after his sale of Juan Mata to premiership rivals Manchester United.

The Portugese, famed for a brand of football so cautious, he once tried to sign a lollipop lady to safely usher his charges into the opposition’s half of the pitch, denied claims that he sold the player in order to present problems to Arsenal and Manchester City, but not Chelsea who have already played United twice this season and thus have nothing to fear from them until next August at least by which time he could, if he has his way, be manager of Manchester United himself.  

“Selling Juan Mata was a signal to the players that they had about as much chance of having a successful end to the season as bringing the missus to the Christmas party and not seeing her end up on the short end of John Terry,” he told reporters.

“Sacking your Europa League winning manager and bringing me back is one thing, but letting me sell their best player to a club I have every intention of leaving Chelsea for as soon as they sack David Moyse is an even bigger error of judgement.”

A BBC Press Officer, Janie Saville, confirmed the creation of the new award, suggesting the old format had ran its course.

“Any award for a ‘personality’ that admits Andy Murray whilst completely ignoring Mo Farah, is clearly, and fundamentally, flawed.”

“A bit like Maurinho.”
The Fourth Lion
The Fourth Lion

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:31 pm

mystiroakey wrote:Alight Truss. You have a very good but selective memory

Mourinho made the statement.....I'm just showing he's a hypocrite.......Not selective at all.

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:32 pm

ALl managers can be hypocritical. It comes with th territory. By the way every fan and player is as well.

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:42 pm

But Mourinho made the statement............I'm just suggesting he wants to look at Chelsea before complaining..

Never said City haven't had any........

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by socal1976 Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:35 pm

Agree that all managers can be self serving and hypocritical in their commentary but Mourhino takes logical twister to Olympian standards. Both Chelsea and City have received a number of ridiculous calls this year, I mean the ridiculous penalty against WEst Brom at the bridge in he 95th minute preserving Jose's undefeated streak really sticks in my memory. Not to mention the obvious penalty and numerous cards missed in the Arsenal kick about sponsored by Sgt. Schulz Dean.

No one is immune to bias as mystiroakey has correctly dubbed it, but everything is relative and Jose is the King Kong of hypocrisy because he never shuts up and shows no restraint at all with his self aggrandizement while simultaneously playing the poor victim. And then criticizing others who have the audacity to criticize his team or his conduct.

socal1976

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down