The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kelly Brown - my stammer, my ridiculous eyebrows and a girl's name

5 posters

Go down

Kelly Brown - my stammer, my ridiculous eyebrows and a girl's name Empty Kelly Brown - my stammer, my ridiculous eyebrows and a girl's name

Post by R!skysports Wed Feb 05, 2014 2:53 pm

A very nice piece from Kelly Brown on his stammer and otehr things. Seems to be a very nice guy and certainly does not look at it with bitterness

"Kelly Brown knows better than most that stammerers come in all shapes and sizes. He also knows the sight of a brute of a man struggling to get his words out at a public function can make some people feel particularly uneasy."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/get-inspired/26035211

R!skysports

Back to top Go down

Kelly Brown - my stammer, my ridiculous eyebrows and a girl's name Empty Re: Kelly Brown - my stammer, my ridiculous eyebrows and a girl's name

Post by RuggerRadge2611 Wed Feb 05, 2014 2:59 pm

Having had a similar problem when I was younger it is an inspiration to see a guy like Kellybrows as the Scotland captain.

Even now sometimes when speaking in public I can trip over my words and have to do a bit of breathing to get back on top of what I'm trying to say.

Noone really notices it in me, most just think I'm thinking about what to say next when in truth I'm trying to compose myself.

A stammer is a hard thing to get over and it always festers in the corner of your mind. Credit to him for just getting on with it.
RuggerRadge2611
RuggerRadge2611

Back to top Go down

Kelly Brown - my stammer, my ridiculous eyebrows and a girl's name Empty Re: Kelly Brown - my stammer, my ridiculous eyebrows and a girl's name

Post by AsLongAsBut100ofUs Wed Feb 05, 2014 3:02 pm

Not a stammer story, but I did once manage to make a complete t1t of myself in front of the whole school with the Friday morning bible reading at assembly - I got distracted half way thru a sentence and "John the Rabbi" came out as "John the Rabbit"

KB does come across as a top top bloke tho, would be a pleasure to have a Ale with him

AsLongAsBut100ofUs

Back to top Go down

Post by R!skysports Wed Feb 05, 2014 3:15 pm

ASBO - Maybe invite him to one of our gatherings :-)

R!skysports

Back to top Go down

Post by kiakahaaotearoa Wed Feb 05, 2014 3:24 pm

Could've been worse ASBO. Could've got distracted looking at the Biology Teacher bending forward and said John The Big boobie.

The BBC should be admonished for that title. You never tackle head on. That's dangerous. Tackle with your shoulder.

Kelly Brown getting his stammer off his shoulder is more instructive.

kiakahaaotearoa

Back to top Go down

Post by AsLongAsBut100ofUs Wed Feb 05, 2014 3:59 pm

Laugh Actually it was the French teacher - how corny is that tho!

AsLongAsBut100ofUs

Back to top Go down

Post by 21st Century Schizoid Man Wed Feb 05, 2014 5:30 pm

AsLongAsBut100ofUs wrote:Not a stammer story, but I did once manage to make a complete t1t of myself in front of the whole school with the Friday morning bible reading at assembly - I got distracted half way thru a sentence and "John the Rabbi" came out as "John the Rabbit"

KB does come across as a top top bloke tho, would be a pleasure to have a :Ale:with him

ASBO, Junior Wee Schiz and I had a pint with KB and he is a cracking guy. This was post game at Firhill after The Warriors had got to the play offs. A great guy and a player Warriors fans will always miss along with Barcs and Johnny Beattie. We need them back tbh  Sad Sad Sad 
21st Century Schizoid Man
21st Century Schizoid Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down