The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Revolution Live Discussion Thread *Contains spoilers*

+7
Good Golly I'm Olly
Gregers
Enforcer
Marky
x12x
MtotheC
DP
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

6CW Revolution Live Discussion Thread *Contains spoilers* Empty 6CW Revolution Live Discussion Thread *Contains spoilers*

Post by JJJohnson Tue 11 Feb 2014, 7:25 pm

This is the place to discuss all of tonight's event.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CW Revolution Live Discussion Thread *Contains spoilers* Empty Re: 6CW Revolution Live Discussion Thread *Contains spoilers*

Post by DP Tue 11 Feb 2014, 8:46 pm

Loved that match, thought Helms was going to nick it!

DP

Back to top Go down

6CW Revolution Live Discussion Thread *Contains spoilers* Empty Re: 6CW Revolution Live Discussion Thread *Contains spoilers*

Post by MtotheC Tue 11 Feb 2014, 8:51 pm

Hobo/ Grimstone/ Takeo holy cr€p!!!!!

And there's still 4 matches left!!!!!

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Tue 11 Feb 2014, 8:53 pm

We're just getting started Smile

Oh and welcome to the aforementioned trio to 6CW Smile

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Location : Born in Surrey, live near Sunderland and work in London

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC Tue 11 Feb 2014, 9:03 pm

I did not see Gazzy losing that match, Revolution is living up to the hype guys!!!

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 11 Feb 2014, 9:06 pm

I wondered why olly had been appearing on the ooc section

kudos to whoever wrote that ladder match. one of the best matches ive ever read

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC Tue 11 Feb 2014, 9:20 pm

Without doubt that ladder match is the best I've read  clap I thought the extreme rules match would be hard to top but that just took it to a whole new level.

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 11 Feb 2014, 9:35 pm

another top quality match there

Back to top Go down

Post by DP Tue 11 Feb 2014, 9:39 pm

Probably match of the year, both of those matches! In fact, not been a bad one all show.

DP

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC Tue 11 Feb 2014, 9:45 pm

NEW CHAMP!!!!

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC Tue 11 Feb 2014, 9:51 pm

MtotheC wrote:NEW CHAMP!!!!

Spoke to soon  Laugh

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

Post by DP Tue 11 Feb 2014, 9:58 pm

Laugh 

DP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 11 Feb 2014, 10:00 pm

I read your spoke too soon post before I seen what had happened haha

confused the hell outta me

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Tue 11 Feb 2014, 10:02 pm

Liam Wood has the PPV success of Ryback! Seems like everybody who predicted him winning was wrong...no 100%'s for anybody haha.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC Tue 11 Feb 2014, 10:03 pm

They only went pulled the restart the match trick!!! The oldest one in the book!!!

It's like Jericho, HHH all over again, Damn you!

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

Post by DP Tue 11 Feb 2014, 10:06 pm

xviperx wrote:Liam Wood has the PPV success of Ryback! Seems like everybody who predicted him winning was wrong...no 100%'s for anybody haha.

I thought Harris had been given the kiss of death too mate!

Loved Viper's reaction at the end, that ain't over!

DP

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC Tue 11 Feb 2014, 10:07 pm

xviperx wrote:Liam Wood has the PPV success of Ryback! Seems like everybody who predicted him winning was wrong...no 100%'s for anybody haha.

Didn't wood win a TV title and WHC at two different PPV's?

Not the worst record!

Seriously tho I thought wood was nailed on to win that match, Thinking about it tho the best way for the feud to continue would be for thunder to win and wood to take it personally and want revenge/ another shot at proving he's the better man.

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Tue 11 Feb 2014, 10:10 pm

MtotheC wrote:

Didn't wood win a TV title and WHC at two different PPV's?

Not the worst record!

Seriously tho I thought wood was nailed on to win that match, Thinking about it tho the best way for the feud to continue would be for thunder to win and wood to take it personally and want revenge/ another shot at proving he's the better man.

That was EWF...the first ever EWF PPV he won the TV title and the last ever EWF PPV he lost the World Title but since the merge he hasn't won a PPV match, at Ground Zero he lost the World Title in his last defence...then he reffed at Season's Beatings and then he lost tonight...maybe I should change his "Best In The Business" nickname!

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 11 Feb 2014, 10:13 pm

haha he still is though mate despite the record

I cant wait to see the next stage of that rivalry

also cant believe im gonna be kept waiting over this clause in the contract business. I thought tonight was the night it ended lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Tue 11 Feb 2014, 10:34 pm

Ladies and Gentlemen, it is now Takeo Time in 6CW.

Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Tue 11 Feb 2014, 11:00 pm

Is that like Chico time?

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Tue 11 Feb 2014, 11:03 pm

xviperx wrote:Is that like Chico time?

You'll see what it's like in due course my friend
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Tue 11 Feb 2014, 11:18 pm

Its basically three weeks of promos before Takeo quits.

Revolution eh. Not bad...

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Tue 11 Feb 2014, 11:23 pm

High praise indeed Marky Smile

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 11 Feb 2014, 11:36 pm

can I ask who has been writing the Phillips segments for shows?

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Tue 11 Feb 2014, 11:36 pm

Awesome show guys, can't wait to get started

And Marky  raspberry 
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 11 Feb 2014, 11:38 pm

I think Chris (Dolph) has been writing them Gazzy, him and Paul are the segment guys.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Tue 11 Feb 2014, 11:40 pm

Yeah I think Chris has done the last couple

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 11 Feb 2014, 11:41 pm

thats cool. I really like them so wanna pick his brains as hes obviously better at writing for my character than I am :p

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Tue 11 Feb 2014, 11:47 pm

Any time Wink

Oh Olly, you come in against me. You really want to be beaten by the better man again tonight?! You're going down (as is Takeo)

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Tue 11 Feb 2014, 11:48 pm

Is Adam back in fedding?!

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Tue 11 Feb 2014, 11:49 pm

Ha Ha Chris were you shocked?

I think your guys had quite a big PPV

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Tue 11 Feb 2014, 11:49 pm

And yes, yes he is

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Tue 11 Feb 2014, 11:50 pm

Dolphin Ziggler wrote:Any time Wink

Oh Olly, you come in against me. You really want to be beaten by the better man again tonight?! You're going down (as is Takeo)

Literally am your b!tch tonight  Laugh 

I look forward to it  OK 
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Wed 12 Feb 2014, 8:58 am

Was definitely shocked to see Adam return, considering I speak to him quite regularly and hes been drunk for the majority of those conversations recently. These men and their secret efedding passions! Outed Paul to his wife accidentally (then I told her he was into efedding) the other day.

Nice to see Reborn return, gonna change his music to "Stronger" by Kanye West i think. Possible typo in his return where it sounds like Phillips attacks him then hugs him.

Shame Hurst had to run into Costello, was a good match though. The gent is drifting a bit currently, must be on the kind of losing run that Viper thinks Wood is having!  Wink 

Ojore match was best of the night for my money. My history of who is who in 6CW and fedding meant the name Takeo meant nothing to me, but as long as Olly is my b!tch down the road then it'll all be worth it

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 12 Feb 2014, 9:10 am

I have to say I loved the Ojore/Brown feud (I had to write the last man standing match at the previous PPV and enjoyed every minute), I kinda wonder who has the ability to stop Ojore, I was certain Brown could

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Wed 12 Feb 2014, 9:30 am

I will say that the people writing Ojore PPV matches have been brilliant. So thumbs up to yourself and whoever wrote the Revolution match.

Thought the Brown/Ojore feud has been managed perfectly.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC Wed 12 Feb 2014, 9:30 am

Ojore certainly is a force right now cant see him dropping the xtreame strap any time soon, thought the feud between him and brown was great, if it wasnt for Gazzy/Max it ceratinly would be getting more props than it is.

Agree Chris that the Costello/Hurst match was good (credit to viper), pretty certain that those two will part ways now, not sure if theres any reason for them to continue the feud. Also liked the little seg with VC and his lawyer, the contract dispute seems to be building some pace now.

I take it Chris wrote the Cassidy/Shaw seg, you've nailed the character mate, really like what your doing with it during the last few shows, in fact every time you write a seg for him it give me new ideas for promos! thumbsup Interested now to see where Cassidy and Shaw end up with Chaos thrown in the mix.

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Wed 12 Feb 2014, 9:42 am

Did I get Hey Ya in anyone's head? I think I wrote one, but there was another more serious one later that was another creative genius. I quite enjoy writing Cassidy, its basically any chance to make puns and act ridiculous.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Enforcer Wed 12 Feb 2014, 9:52 am

What an awesome show, excellent match after excellent match! You can definitely tell we're ramping up before Night of Glory. I was gutted when Masters won, I'm glad that fair play won through and the strategically placed lace was noticed.

I'm guessing Takeo is a character Olly has used elsewhere, is Grimstone a new character, or a transfer? Excited to see Hobo back too.

Yeah thanks for outing me Chris, it's not been mentioned at all since...

Enforcer
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC Wed 12 Feb 2014, 9:58 am

Dolphin Ziggler wrote:Did I get Hey Ya in anyone's head? I think I wrote one, but there was another more serious one later that was another creative genius. I quite enjoy writing Cassidy, its basically any chance to make puns and act ridiculous.

Yep!!! Just have fun with it, all good wrestling Feds should have some comedy

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Wed 12 Feb 2014, 10:02 am

Yeah Takeo was previously in 6WF and Grimstone is a character of a guy most people will know and Hobo is just some guy Smile

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Wed 12 Feb 2014, 10:20 am

I assumed Grimstone was a reference to everyone's hero Brimstone.

Ahhh, it makes sense then that Takeo was built with some reverence. I kind of assumed he wasnt an old 6CW guy, so it was either 6WF or something to be explained.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gregers Wed 12 Feb 2014, 10:28 am

What a show!

Gregers

https://www.facebook.com/Gregers25

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 12 Feb 2014, 10:31 am

Is it Crimeys character??

I remember him being part of CWA before that closed

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Wed 12 Feb 2014, 11:09 am

We have a winner Gazzy Smile

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Wed 12 Feb 2014, 11:32 am

So, Olly, Crimey and Adam have all returned?

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by 6cw Hobo Wed 12 Feb 2014, 11:34 am

first promo up.

That felt good and strange at the same time.

6cw Hobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Wed 12 Feb 2014, 11:45 am

Dolphin Ziggler wrote:So, Olly, Crimey and Adam have all returned?

I haven't returned, I've joined. I was never in the CW I was in the WF.

I look forward to whooping yo ass

I'll whip up Takeo's character sheet at some point tonight so peeps get more of an idea
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Wed 12 Feb 2014, 11:47 am

Finishing move: The Six Finger Salute

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next