The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cuthbert in Cusiter mibees out. Possible car crash rugby imminent

2 posters

Go down

Cuthbert in Cusiter mibees out. Possible car crash rugby imminent    Empty Cuthbert in Cusiter mibees out. Possible car crash rugby imminent

Post by Heuer27 Mon 17 Feb 2014, 5:09 pm

Jack cuthbert has been called up to the Scotland squad for Saturday. Could this mean that Hogg is going to 10? IMO Hogg is not an international class 10 and if he plays there , I suspect that it will upset the balance of an already steady ship.

Also Cusiter has had a scan on his calf after reporting back injured after the Blues game at the weekend. Grayson Hart has replaced him in training. I'm not familiar with Hart but he is not first choice at Edinburgh against what I would say was a fairly poorly performing Greg Laidlaw .

To use a fitting analogy ,We seem to be fixing a burst pipe when the river has burst it's banks .

Heuer27

Back to top Go down

Cuthbert in Cusiter mibees out. Possible car crash rugby imminent    Empty Re: Cuthbert in Cusiter mibees out. Possible car crash rugby imminent

Post by Heuer27 Mon 17 Feb 2014, 5:10 pm

Meant unsteady ship

Heuer27

Back to top Go down

Cuthbert in Cusiter mibees out. Possible car crash rugby imminent    Empty Re: Cuthbert in Cusiter mibees out. Possible car crash rugby imminent

Post by Nematode Mon 17 Feb 2014, 5:13 pm

Dude use the super thread  raspberry 

Nematode

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down