The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Transfers 2014/2015 Continued

+81
Taylorman
Dim
Cumbrian
Tiger/Chief
Hood83
ScarletSpiderman
rodders
alive555
WELL-PAST-IT
welshy824 (new)
doctor_grey
BamBam
SuperGuinness69
RDW
Scrumpy
Mickado
Welsh Magician
sirtidychris
Breadvan
Knowsit17
Bluedragon
aitchw
Driver
GunsGerms
demosthenes
The Saint
Brendan
Golden
LeinsterFan4life
profitius
Majestic83
pioden gorllewin
lostinwales
broadlandboy
Moorsman
CraigS1874
Dubbelyew L Overate
munkian
GavinDragon
Eustace H Plimsoll
Tattie Scones RRN
Jimpy
geoff998rugby
Notch
thebandwagonsociety
Artful_Dodger
glamorganalun
whocares
Bristolian
BigGee
SirBurger
yappysnap
formerly known as Sam
Seagultaf
VinceWLB
XR
Heaf
nathan
exileray
21st Century Schizoid Man
Fluxy
Geordie
Bathman_in_London
Chunky Norwich
beshocked
LondonTiger
B91212
dragon4life
George Carlin
Jhamer25
stnick88
ChequeredJersey
prop_lyd
Bathite
Sam
AsLongAsBut100ofUs
Welly
HongKongCherry
Ozzy3213
Sgt_Pooly
Welshmushroom
85 posters

Page 19 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

Go down

Transfers 2014/2015 Continued - Page 19 Empty Transfers 2014/2015 Continued

Post by Welshmushroom Wed 19 Feb 2014, 1:14 pm

First topic message reminder :

Well silly season is almost upon us so thought I would keep tabs on the comings and goings.  Will put the confirmed transfers, unconfirmed transfers (rumours) and out of contract players into various columns.  Please post any news or rumours and I will keep the original post updated.

Confirmed
Jon Davies (Scarlets) to Clermont
Regan King (Clermont) to Scarlets
Ian Evans (Ospreys) to Toulon
John Afoa (Ulster) to Gloucester
Rory Kockott (Castres) to Toulon (reportedly trying to cancel deal to stay at Castres)
Richard Hibbard (Ospreys) to Gloucester
Mamuka Gorgodze (Montpellier) to Toulon
Sebastien Vahaamahina (Perpignan) to Clermont
Guilhem Guirado (Perpignan) to Toulon
Robin Copeland (Blues) to Munster
Armitev (Northampton) to Russia (unconfirmed club)
Qera (Gloucester) to Toulouse
Casey Laulala (Munster to France (Club unconfirmed but thought to be Racing Metro)
Tom Court (Ulster) to London Irish
Andre Pretorius (Blues) to Worcester
Zac Guildford (New Zealand) to Clermont
Sivivatu (Clermont) to Castres
Aled Brew (Biarritz) to Dragons
Lee Byrne (Clermont) to Dragons
Dwayne Peel (Sale) to Bristol
Thomas Waldrom (Leicester) to Exeter
Dan Evans (Dragons) to Ospreys
Ieuan Jones (Dragons) to Blues
Jean-Philippe Genevois (Biarritz) to Perpignan
Benoit Cabello (Clermont) to Perpignan
Sakiusa Matadigo (Racing) to Perpignan
Jonathan Wisniewski (Racing) to Grenoble
Leigh Halfpenny (Blues) to Toulon
Josh Turnbull (Scarlets) to Blues
Nick Abendanon (Bath) to Clermont
Anthony Perenise (Bath) to Bristol
Craig Mitchell (Exeter) to Blues
Hoani Tui (Exeter) to Lyon
Tavis Knoyle (Gloucester) to Blues
Marland Yarde (London Irish) to Harlequins
Neil Cochrane (Wasps) to Edinburgh
Henry Thomas (Sale) to Bath
Josh Matavesi (Worcester) to Ospreys
Nick Auterac (Saracens) to Bath
Boris Stankovich (Leicester) to Dragons
Bradley Davies (Blues) to London Wasps
Moray Low (Glasgow) to Exeter
Chris Cussiter (Glasgow) to Sale
Matt Stevens (Saracens) to Sharks
Sam Smith (Harlequins) to Worcester
James Gaskell (Sale) to Wasps
Eoin Griffin (Connacht) to London Irish
Sam Burgess (Rugby League) to Bath
Adam Hughes (Dragons) to Bristol
Sam Parry (Dragons) to Ospreys
Joe Rees (Ospreys) to Worcester
Ian Nagle (Munster) to Newcastle
Tom Guest (Halrequins) to London Irish
Luke Narraway (Perpignan) to London Irish
Freddie Burns (Gloucester) to Leicester
Matthew Morgan (Ospreys) to Bristol
Jim Hamilton (Montpellier) to Saracens
Toby Flood (Leicester) to Toulouse
Lote Tuquiri (Leinster) to NPC
Johnnie Beattie (Montpellier) to Castres
Ryan Jones (Ospreys) to Bristol
Greg Laidlaw (Edinburgh) to Gloucester
Brice Dulin (Castres) to Racing Metro
Antonie Claassen (Castres) to Racing Metro
Gio Aplon (South Africa) to Grenoble
Leonardo Ghiraldini (Treviso) to Leicester
Robert Barbieri (Treviso) to Leicester
Loamanu (Treviso) to Leicester
Rob Hawkins (Leicester) to Newcastle
Ian Gough (London Irish) to Dragons

Unconfirmed
Michele Rizzo (Treviso) to Leicester

Out of Contract
Adam Jones (Ospreys) - Looks like he is signing for Ospreys/WRU as indicated in press
Keith Earls (Munster)
Daniel Bowden (Leicester)
Scott Hamilton (Leicester)

Retiring
Brian O'Driscoll (Leinster)
Andrew Sheridan (Toulon - unconfirmed)
Steve Borthwick (Saracens)
Jonny Wilkinson (Toulon)
Sebastien Bruno (Toulon)
George Chuter (Leicester) moving to Worcester coaching
Johann Muller (Ulster)
Mike Tindall (Gloucester - unconfirmed)
Will James (Gloucester)

Last edited by Welshmushroom on Sun 08 Jun 2014, 8:06 am; edited 8 times in total

Welshmushroom

Back to top Go down

Transfers 2014/2015 Continued - Page 19 Empty Re: Transfers 2014/2015 Continued

Post by Guest Thu 10 Jul 2014, 8:10 am

You're too fast Tman. Good luck Piri. Didn't set the world on fire but served NZ rugby admirably.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bathman_in_London Thu 10 Jul 2014, 9:40 am

While it seems harsh on the players who got Welsh promotion, on the other hand a few of those were dual signing/loan players, so it makes sense to strengthen. I mean Gordon Ross can't be expected to perform miracles at his age at FH surely?!

Bathman_in_London

Back to top Go down

Post by lostinwales Thu 10 Jul 2014, 10:52 am

Bathman_in_London wrote:While it seems harsh on the players who got Welsh promotion, on the other hand a few of those were dual signing/loan players, so it makes sense to strengthen. I mean Gordon Ross can't be expected to perform miracles at his age at FH surely?!

Yes but what is recognizable about LW? All teams recruit new players, and players want or need to move clubs at different times in their career - that is natural and normal. But there should be a balance, and LW does just come across as a true mercenary team.

lostinwales
lostinwales
lostinwales

Back to top Go down

Post by Bathman_in_London Thu 10 Jul 2014, 11:41 am

I don't think they have an academy still which has to be sorted out. But their no.1 aim will be to finish 11th in the league, I'm sure they will say nothing else matters. I agree the mass signings doesn't help with a team atmosphere, but on the other hand their starting no.9 for the play off final was the Bath 4th choice who was on loan there. Bringing in a WC winning NZ 9 makes sense to me.

Bathman_in_London

Back to top Go down

Post by HongKongCherry Thu 10 Jul 2014, 12:30 pm

lostinwales wrote:
Bathman_in_London wrote:While it seems harsh on the players who got Welsh promotion, on the other hand a few of those were dual signing/loan players, so it makes sense to strengthen. I mean Gordon Ross can't be expected to perform miracles at his age at FH surely?!

Yes but what is recognizable about LW? All teams recruit new players, and players want or need to move clubs at different times in their career - that is natural and normal. But there should be a balance, and LW does just come across as a true mercenary team.

Do you consider Glaws as a mercenary side? 16 players left, 14 arrived; 4 new coaches, 3 left. That is as big a change as LW.

What is important to note is that the vast bulk of players who left LW were not 1st XV players rather were squad players. They recognised they needed to strengthen and have done so accordingly. Every club at some stage is going to have to go through the proverbial revolution and the management clearly feel there best chance of staying up is to recruit better quality players.
HongKongCherry
HongKongCherry

Back to top Go down

Post by George Carlin Thu 10 Jul 2014, 1:42 pm

HongKongCherry wrote:
lostinwales wrote:

Do you consider Glaws as a mercenary side?  16 players left, 14 arrived; 4 new coaches, 3 left.  That is as big a change as LW.

What is important to note is that the vast bulk of players who left LW were not 1st XV players rather were squad players.  They recognised they needed to strengthen and have done so accordingly.  Every club at some stage is going to have to go through the proverbial revolution and the management clearly feel there best chance of staying up is to recruit better quality players.
Yes, it is all relative. Edinburgh shipped on 22 players and with the exception of Geoff Cross and Ross Rennie, no Edinburgh fans were crying into their gourmet kedgeree as a result. LW fought very hard last season and they'll need lots of luck to stay up. All the best to them.
George Carlin
George Carlin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by niwatts Thu 10 Jul 2014, 7:52 pm

I think it's crazy that LW are spending what must be a fair amount of cash on has-beens when they still haven't set up an academy.  An academy should have been a priority before they came up a few years ago, then again when they dropped back down with the parachute payment.  That it is still missing along with the big turnover of players can't make for a good, coherent squad experience.  It certainly wouldn't give me much faith in the management and direction of the club if I was a player.  Clubs that don't have good finances have to develop from within and until LW do they'll never be sustainable at Premiership level.  If nothing else it's a waste of the opportunties top flight rugby offers to help develop the sport's next generation.

niwatts

Back to top Go down

Post by Bathman_in_London Fri 11 Jul 2014, 9:40 am

Martin Roberts has left Bath and returned to the Ospreys.

Mr Craig yesterday said that Bath have already signed some players for the season after this one already (ie post world cup) which is interesting. I can't believe Bath are the only club who will have done this either.

Bathman_in_London

Back to top Go down

Post by Bathite Fri 11 Jul 2014, 11:55 am

Roberts leaving, Stringer signing a 1 year extension and Cook coming back from loan all leads towards a high profile signing post WC. It's been rumoured for a long time that this would be Genia, so it seems a touch more likely now, especially seeming as he is no longer automatic 1st or 2nd choice for the Wallabies

Bathite

Back to top Go down

Post by Welsh Magician Fri 11 Jul 2014, 12:07 pm

Did Bath get permission to speak to the players if they are still in contract?

Welsh Magician

Back to top Go down

Post by Bathite Fri 11 Jul 2014, 12:13 pm

Welsh Magician wrote:Did Bath get permission to speak to the players if they are still in contract?

I have no idea! I can only assume so. Imagine loads of SH players are doing it at the moment to make post WC plans

Bathite

Back to top Go down

Post by HongKongCherry Fri 11 Jul 2014, 12:49 pm

Bathite wrote:
Welsh Magician wrote:Did Bath get permission to speak to the players if they are still in contract?

I have no idea! I can only assume so. Imagine loads of SH players are doing it at the moment to make post WC plans

Do they even need permission? Naturally they would if they were Jeff players, but as this strongly suggests it's SH players I don't believe any agreement is in place that stops such talks.

Genia would be a dreadful signing anyway. The far more experienced Jimmy Cowan is on the market though... Wink
HongKongCherry
HongKongCherry

Back to top Go down

Post by formerly known as Sam Fri 11 Jul 2014, 12:50 pm

I'd imagine a good number will go on tours of facilities etc when over here in the Autumn. I can't see why clubs wouldn't get their player shopping sorted before the mass scrum next year when the normal shopping goes down.

formerly known as Sam

Back to top Go down

Post by LeinsterFan4life Mon 14 Jul 2014, 2:47 pm

Rupeni Caucau is re joining Agen.

LeinsterFan4life

Back to top Go down

Post by Jhamer25 Mon 14 Jul 2014, 4:08 pm

Adam Jones is set to move to Bristol. Not a good career move at all if true. He needs to be challenging himself again and if Peter Edwards was the best tight head prop in the Premiership last seasons I hate to think who Adam will be coming up against. Like Evans would be a bit like career suicide. I hope it's not true because if it is i get the feeling we won't be seeing him much anymore.

Jhamer25

Back to top Go down

Post by doctornickolas Mon 14 Jul 2014, 4:46 pm

Jhamer25 wrote:Adam Jones is set to move to Bristol. Not a good career move at all if true. He needs to be challenging himself again and if Peter Edwards was the best tight head prop in the Premiership last seasons I hate to think who Adam will be coming up against. Like Evans would be a bit like career suicide. I hope it's not true because if it is i get the feeling we won't be seeing him much anymore.

I think Adam has seen the writing on the wall. WRU would only offer a central contract to next years world cup and Adam wanted at least 2 years. His star has waned this season, through a combination of injury and the new scrum engagement. He looks overweight and unfit which is what happens to him all too easily when he is injured. I think he knows it is time to get a good deal for his family over the next 2 or 3 years.

doctornickolas

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt_Pooly Mon 14 Jul 2014, 5:01 pm

I think that's the last we'll be seeing of Mr Jones at the top level

Sgt_Pooly

Back to top Go down

Post by Seagultaf Mon 14 Jul 2014, 5:22 pm

doctornickolas wrote:
Jhamer25 wrote:Adam Jones is set to move to Bristol. Not a good career move at all if true. He needs to be challenging himself again and if Peter Edwards was the best tight head prop in the Premiership last seasons I hate to think who Adam will be coming up against. Like Evans would be a bit like career suicide. I hope it's not true because if it is i get the feeling we won't be seeing him much anymore.

I think Adam has seen the writing on the wall. WRU would only offer a central contract to next years world cup and Adam wanted at least 2 years. His star has waned this season, through a combination of injury and the new scrum engagement. He looks overweight and unfit which is what happens to him all too easily when he is injured. I think he knows it is time to get a good deal for his family over the next 2 or 3 years.

I agree, from being the best player in his position 18 months ago he is now struggling even at club level, his fall from grace has been spectacular. Whilst I was very critical of Ian Evans for dropping down a level at a time when he is still at his playing peak, I think its the right move for Adam to get 2 or 3 seasons of what will undoubtedly be a very good salary to provide him and his family with a well earned nest egg.

The way the current dispute between the WRU and the Regions is going, I cannot see any Professional Rugby in Wales next season which is a tragedy for the hard core supportes of the game. So we all may be travelling to Bristol, Bath & Gloucester to see a game.

Seagultaf

Back to top Go down

Post by Notch Mon 14 Jul 2014, 5:23 pm

I'm seeing a rumour on twitter that say he might move further North than that, via RugbyWorld who don't name a specific club.

Would be pretty sad if he left Wales. He's got a lot of knowledge about scrummaging and ideally if he leaves the Ospreys another region will snap him up and use him as a 'mentor' to younger tight heads.
Notch
Notch

Back to top Go down

Post by doctornickolas Mon 14 Jul 2014, 5:35 pm

Notch wrote:I'm seeing a rumour on twitter that say he might move further North than that, via RugbyWorld who don't name a specific club.

Would be pretty sad if he left Wales. He's got a lot of knowledge about scrummaging and ideally if he leaves the Ospreys another region will snap him up and use him as a 'mentor' to younger tight heads.

I heard a whisper that Newcastle were interested but not sure that would be the move for him. Bristol I could understand because of the Holley connection and he would not need to uproot the family.

doctornickolas

Back to top Go down

Post by Notch Mon 14 Jul 2014, 5:38 pm

TalkingRugbyUnion mentioning Sale and Northampton as other possible destinations other than Bristol.

Would be surprised if he went to a Top 6 club in England. He's not the force he once was.
Notch
Notch

Back to top Go down

Post by Bathite Mon 14 Jul 2014, 5:41 pm

Notch wrote:I'm seeing a rumour on twitter that say he might move further North than that, via RugbyWorld who don't name a specific club.

Would fit the profile of a "huge signing" that Steve Diamond has been chatting about

Bathite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt_Pooly Mon 14 Jul 2014, 5:41 pm

I heard Sale were talking to him and Diamond said he had a world class player coming in, would make sense although I'm not sure he currently deserves the tag world class.

Sgt_Pooly

Back to top Go down

Post by Driver Mon 14 Jul 2014, 5:47 pm

We're not interested in Adam's service, We've got one international standard 3 backed up by potentially the best prop in England.
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt_Pooly Mon 14 Jul 2014, 5:52 pm

I don't know if I'd like Jones at Falcons tbh.

If he can get back into some sort of form he'd be a massive asset. Brookes seems to be coming along nicely though and Tomas doesn't often let us down. Wilson is still a bit raw but with game time could be top class.

Sgt_Pooly

Back to top Go down

Post by Geordie Tue 15 Jul 2014, 8:47 am

No thanks, someone else can have Jones.

A) We have Brookes and Wilson fighting it out...with Tomashchyk an able 3rd choice.
B) Jones doesnt look the player he was after the law changes.

Geordie

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletSpiderman Tue 15 Jul 2014, 9:25 am

What a difference 12 months (well realistically 24 months) has made for Mr Jones.
ScarletSpiderman
ScarletSpiderman

Back to top Go down

Post by Welly Tue 15 Jul 2014, 11:07 am

A.Jones -----> Bristol not sure what to think of that really.

Welly

Back to top Go down

Post by Welly Tue 15 Jul 2014, 11:31 am

anyone put Beale ------> Canterbury Bulldogs strong rumour

Welly

Back to top Go down

Post by Geordie Tue 15 Jul 2014, 12:47 pm

Welly wrote:anyone put Beale ------> Canterbury Bulldogs Newcastle Falcons  
 Very Happy 

We can dream....

Geordie

Back to top Go down

Post by Welly Tue 15 Jul 2014, 12:53 pm

GeordieFalcon wrote:
Welly wrote:anyone put Beale ------> Canterbury Bulldogs Newcastle Falcons  
 Very Happy 

We can dream....

Speaking of Newcastle hearing continued

Kilbridge -------> Bath/Sale (both in talks with him)

+

McGuigan --------> London Wasps

Hug 

BTW not srs.

Welly

Back to top Go down

Post by Geordie Tue 15 Jul 2014, 1:25 pm

steam furious Behave yourself!!!  Wink 

Actually i wouldnt be surprised if Kibirige did leave (hopefully no though)...but no chance for McGuigan...Dean absolutely raves about the kid.

Actually there are rumours of an impressive signing in the next few days. Not in a position we need but quality non the less.

Geordie

Back to top Go down

Post by Geordie Thu 17 Jul 2014, 8:44 am

Samoan international Kane Thompson - Lock / No.8 signed from Waikato.

Anyone know anything about him?

Geordie

Back to top Go down

Post by SirBurger Thu 17 Jul 2014, 9:44 am

Decent player actually. Plays lock for Samoa usually but has been used a fair bit at 8 by Waikato and the Chiefs. Skilful forward and a decent carrier, although not a monster in that regard. Good signing I would say.

SirBurger

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletSpiderman Thu 17 Jul 2014, 12:25 pm

I guess you have to put Simon Easterby (Scarlets, head coach) to Ireland (forwards coach)
ScarletSpiderman
ScarletSpiderman

Back to top Go down

Post by HammerofThunor Mon 21 Jul 2014, 11:58 am

Lund moving back to Sale.

HammerofThunor

Back to top Go down

Post by SirBurger Mon 21 Jul 2014, 12:04 pm

Strange move to me that one. Three very good opensides and not much else. Paterson was a 6/8 at Cardiff but has really settled in the second row so it would seem strange to move him. I think Fihaki will prove to be a decent Premiership level Number 8, but I think Sale would have been better served by going for a proper blindside or 8 rather than another open side.

SirBurger

Back to top Go down

Post by Bathite Mon 21 Jul 2014, 12:11 pm

is this the big name signing Diamond talked about? bit of a let down if so

Is Lund still really an out and out 7? He's played all over the back row, I'd have him down as very similar to the Haskell mould. Can't see him getting ahead of Braid or Seymour, but good squad option I guess and perfect for the 20 jersey to cover 6,7,8

Bathite

Back to top Go down

Post by whocares Mon 21 Jul 2014, 1:07 pm

Welly wrote:A.Jones -----> Bristol not sure what to think of that really.

he's meant to join Toulon after the RWC to replace Hayman.

whocares

Back to top Go down

Post by HongKongCherry Mon 21 Jul 2014, 1:30 pm

HammerofThunor wrote:Lund moving back to Sale.

Cracking signing for Sale. It'll give real competition to Braid and Seymour, but importantly will allow a bench and rotation option.

I still think his brother Eric is the better player though, a real beast of a lock and very much an unsung hero, I'd have loved him to come to Glaws.
HongKongCherry
HongKongCherry

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletSpiderman Mon 21 Jul 2014, 1:32 pm

whocares wrote:

Aint that one of those 'deals in principle' sot of things that Ian Evans had with them too? I honestly can't see why Toulon wouldn't have taken him now if they want him. After all his international career is pretty much over, and he is not going to improve (or even remain at the same level) a year later.
ScarletSpiderman
ScarletSpiderman

Back to top Go down

Post by whocares Mon 21 Jul 2014, 2:15 pm

ScarletSpiderman wrote:
whocares wrote:

Aint that one of those 'deals in principle' sot of things that Ian Evans had with them too?  I honestly can't see why Toulon wouldn't have taken him now if they want him.  After all his international career is pretty much over, and he is not going to improve (or even remain at the same level) a year later.

yeah it's one of them "pre-contracts". Unless it is signed with Boudjelall blood it has no real value anyway Wink would be surprised if he doesnt make Wales 6N and RWC squad though.

whocares

Back to top Go down

Post by Geordie Mon 21 Jul 2014, 4:43 pm

HongKongCherry wrote:
HammerofThunor wrote:Lund moving back to Sale.

Cracking signing for Sale.  It'll give real competition to Braid and Seymour, but importantly will allow a bench and rotation option.  

I still think his brother Eric is the better player though, a real beast of a lock and very much an unsung hero, I'd have loved him to come to Glaws.

Yeah he's a man mountain isnt he. Plays for Norway at international level.

Geordie

Back to top Go down

Post by HammerofThunor Mon 21 Jul 2014, 4:47 pm

Both are solid club players. It seems Magnus did well out there but it's nice for him to come home. If Sale could bring back some of their other exiles they could put together a pretty decent team (including Erik who was 6 months when he moved to Manchester).

Side note, according to wiki Erik was a computer programmer by before becoming a pro rugby player.

HammerofThunor

Back to top Go down

Post by Geordie Tue 12 Aug 2014, 10:24 am

Ben Te'o from the Rabbitohs Rl to Leinster is confirmed.

ANyone know much about him?

Geordie

Back to top Go down

Post by George Carlin Wed 13 Aug 2014, 7:54 am

GeordieFalcon wrote:Ben Te'o from the Rabbitohs Rl to Leinster is confirmed.

ANyone know much about him?
Big, powerful and capable. Like Burgess, could be a good loose forward option.

Te'o became a bit of a pantomime villian in the press because he can be a bit gobby and there was a nasty allegation that he slapped a woman in a Gold Coast bar - it went completely unsubstantiated but the Aussie tabloid press had clearly made up its mind about him. I can see why he wanted to leave.
George Carlin
George Carlin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by formerly known as Sam Wed 13 Aug 2014, 11:33 am

From the article I saw it seems like he'll be Leinster's new midfield weapon. Replacement for BOD?

formerly known as Sam

Back to top Go down

Post by Geordie Thu 14 Aug 2014, 8:56 am

Ive been watching a few clips...big powerful lad but he's going to have to start using his arms in the tackle...and not just shoulder charge of he's going to be spending quite a bit of time in the bin.

Geordie

Back to top Go down

Post by beshocked Thu 14 Aug 2014, 10:45 am

Geordiefalcon shoulder charging does seem to be an unhealthy habit ex rugby league players pick up - Tomkins,Ashton and Farrell - all guilty of it. It's difficult for teams to coaches players out of this in my opinion.

I think it's something that Burgess will need to adjust to as well.

beshocked

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrumpy Thu 14 Aug 2014, 10:49 am

Guys stop worrying about Burgess, the word on the street is that he is doing really rather well at the home of West Country rugby. Wink 
Scrumpy
Scrumpy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next