The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

House of cards

4 posters

Go down

House of cards Empty House of cards

Post by compelling and rich Thu 20 Feb 2014, 1:05 am

anybody been watching this?

always been a spacey fan (se7en and usual suspects two of my favourite films) so gave this a go.

thought it started very slowly but gave it a chance and it was worth it, in second season now and really enjoying it

compelling and rich

Back to top Go down

House of cards Empty Re: House of cards

Post by Nakatomi Plaza Thu 20 Feb 2014, 7:00 am

I'm three episodes into the second season. I loved the original, and am enjoying this as well. I think Robin Wright's brilliant in it.

Nakatomi Plaza

Back to top Go down

Post by compelling and rich Thu 20 Feb 2014, 11:45 am

Nakatomi Plaza wrote:I'm three episodes into the second season. I loved the original, and am enjoying this as well. I think Robin Wright's brilliant in it.

never seen the original, im about the same point, im on chapter 19. season two started with a bang and has been much quicker to get going

Spoiler:

compelling and rich

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Thu 20 Feb 2014, 12:14 pm

House Of Cards is freaking awesome, shame I finished the second season in 4 days  Sad 

Kevin Spacey is a phenomenal actor!

I usually hate political shows or anything to do with politics as its boring and just a bunch of lies. But this show has a very clever way grasping the concept.

Response to your spoiler Rich.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Bull on Thu 20 Feb 2014, 1:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by compelling and rich Thu 20 Feb 2014, 12:40 pm

agreed bull i did the exact same thing re the spoiler

think you need a base knowledge of american politics, or at least it helps but im not into it that much but still really enjoyed this

compelling and rich

Back to top Go down

Post by alfie Mon 24 Feb 2014, 2:07 am

compelling and rich wrote:
Nakatomi Plaza wrote:I'm three episodes into the second season. I loved the original, and am enjoying this as well. I think Robin Wright's brilliant in it.

never seen the original, im about the same point, im on chapter 19. season two started with a bang and has been much quicker to get going

Spoiler:

(Ref spoiler ) Did you not ? I thought it was practically a certainty as soon as we saw the location of the scene...

alfie

Back to top Go down

Post by compelling and rich Mon 24 Feb 2014, 6:06 pm

alfie wrote:
compelling and rich wrote:

Spoiler:

(Ref spoiler )   Did you not ?   I thought it was practically a certainty as soon as we saw the location of the scene...

alfie

season two spoiler:

compelling and rich

Back to top Go down

Post by compelling and rich Mon 03 Mar 2014, 8:46 am

watched all of them now, cracking show

compelling and rich

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 31 Mar 2015, 1:52 pm

Just finished Season 3. As a fan of the original I was wondering if this adaptation would follow the same premise....kind of disappointed that it didn't but am delighted that it's going to carry on (possibly taking a few more seasons to reach the same conclusion as the British version).

In a recent interview, Spacey said he'd like it to go on for as long as possible. It's one of the better shows on TV, shame I'll have to wait til next year to see any more

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down