The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Out of character chat v7

+15
MtotheC
Blade
TwisT
Marky
Enforcer
Hero
Fernando
Gregers
Crimey
JJJohnson
DP
Adam D
Daniel Reilly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Dolphin Ziggler
19 posters

Page 7 of 21 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 21  Next

Go down

Out of character chat v7 - Page 7 Empty Out of character chat v7

Post by MtotheC Thu 20 Feb 2014, 2:29 pm

First topic message reminder :

Back with a boom guys.

6CW....It is time to play!

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

Out of character chat v7 - Page 7 Empty Re: Out of character chat v7

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Fri 07 Mar 2014, 12:58 pm

‘Bring back......with JLC’

Justin Lee Collins is seen outside the Birmingham arena and beckons the camera in.

JLC: Today, I am going to try my hardest mission yet. I intend to track down the main protagonists in one of the most talked about TV events of yesteryear. I intend to track down the 6 main players who brought 6WF to a standstill just 52 weeks ago and try and bring them back for my very own haunted mansion party later on this afternoon. So follow me as I try to

BRING BACK......SCOOBY GATE

The scene cuts to JLC drinking a coffee backstage with a crew hand.

JLC: I’ve just been told that Primetime has arrived at the building and will be passing through this corridor in 5 minutes to go and review the shots from last weeks PPV. If we miss him this time, the whole reunion could be blown out of the water before it even starts.

(holding his earpiece and talking to the producer): Is that him? Come on lets go....

JLC runs off and accosts Primetime as he is tucking into a moonpie.

JLC: Steve Johnson?

PT: Errrrr

JLC: is that Steve Johnson, aka Primetime Johnson aka one half of the producers?

PT: That’s me baby!

JLC: Would you spare just 5 minutes of your time to talk about the events of last April?

PT: You can have the whole morning! I ain’t doing anything all day.

JLC: err...just five minutes and can you make it a little harder? This is going out on channel 4 primetime – I need some tension!

PT: Do you want Hollywood as well?

JLC: We’ve got a whole other ambush for him planned...

PT: no need – HEY – HJ....Justin Lee Collins needs you (shouting over to Hollywood)

JLC: You’re spoiling the show!

Hollywood strolls over eating a wagon wheel.

HJ: ‘Sup player?

JLC: I’m trying to bring the whole Scooby gang back in a tension filled hour long special.

HJ: Box Office baby. What do you want? Do you want us to organise the whole thing?

PT: I will get Bel, Hobo, Enforcer and Diablo for you if you like.

JLC: (muffling his mic) Have you guys ever seen the show – this is way too easy. Can we start again and act aloof if possible as if you really aren’t sure and don’t want to be here.

JLC: So I’ve managed to track down Steve and Gerrie Johnson aka Prime Time and Hollywood Johnson aka the producers. Lets hear it for the Producers everyone (JLC starts to clap as the producers look on bemused.

| complain about this comment
comment by Hobo....BELIEVES! (U7935097)
posted Apr 23, 2009

Cut to the Producers on a sofa being interviewed by JLC.

JLC: A mere 53 weeks ago, the whole 6WF organisation was in disarray. Numbers were down, stars were leaving to go to other feds like the growing NWF and 6CW. Pressure from the board of directors was weighing heavily on its commissioners who were embroiled in other activities such as talking about quality football and West Bromwich Albion. They had taken their eyes off the ball and 6wf was in a spiral that it looked unable to pull out from.

JLC: Then something magical happened. From its lowest ebb and on the back of its lowest ever rated show, strange noises started to haunt the corridors and a real life mystery was forged. What was your take on that infamous day’s events?

HJ: Well I hadn’t joined the company by then. I was just going through the process of applying for Bezerkers cameraman. I had passed the first two interviews but I had to now get some ‘tele’ footage and bring it back to Mr Bezerker – the subject of the footage was ‘the Tragically comical’, so I went to a clowns funeral. I’m still amazed I got the job!

PT: I wasn’t actually there either! I was in a bar with Salsa Pigmento consoling him over the whole ‘I didn’t get to be BZ’s cameraman’ sob story. That man really needs to get out more. But in the shade of course – his delicate skin would burn on these long spring days.

JLC: So what you are telling me is that neither of you were instrumental in Scoobygate. You weren’t even there!?

PT&HJ: we still want to come to the party though!

JLC (voiceover): the day had started off disastrously but hopefully I could get my haunted mansion party back on track. Next I was off to find the creepy Janitor who told Hobo and Bezerker about the abandoned diamond mine underneath the 6wf ring. I was off to find old man Withers.

posted Apr 23, 2009

Video footage shows old man Withers telling Bezerker and Hobo about the diamond mine.

JLC voiceover: Old Man Withers was a linchpin in the whole affair. After delivering the news of the recent haunting, 6WF management had it in for Bill. They made him the scapegoat for the whole day and made him clear out his locker before the day had finished. After leaving 6WF he moved from job to job – he spent several weeks at an amusement arcade (haunted), a theme park (haunted), an opera house theatre (haunted) before settling at ‘Shady Pines’ cemetery which surprisingly has now remained unhaunted for 17 weeks.

JLC: I have been told that he is due to arrive for his morning shift. This may be our only chance to get him before the next opportunity this afternoon. If we miss him this time, we will have to wait a couple of hours until his break. Let’s go!

The cameraman tries to keep up with JLC as he runs up to the janitor.

JLC: Bill! Bill...can we have a word please.

OMW: what do you pesky kids want with me?

JLC: I want to talk to you about Scoobygate and your own part in it. Would you be willing to spare me 5 minutes for a chat?

OMW: Sure. This was my last day here anyway. Business has been down at Shady Pines since they discovered that this was the burial ground for Chief Crazy Sitting Horse. He’s said to ride through the corridors each night, wailing his warlike shriek. It started to happen after those guys from Exxon discovered oil here last month.

JLC: Lets hear it for Bill aka Old Man Withers aka the janitor. Round of applause everyone.

posted Apr 23, 2009

JLC and OMW are now sat on steps outside Shady Pines cemetery.

JLC: People often cite that fateful day as the turning point in 6WF’s fortunes. What was your take on the days events?

OMW: Well it was my first week at 6WF and I had just started to get to know the place when I started to hear the strange crying noises that echoed through the corridors.

JLC: The ghost of Abe Lincoln?

OMW: No it was River watching the football results coming through. But there were other noises too.

JLC: And that was the ghost?

OMW: no that was Finlay Smashin random stuff backstage. But there were still other noises!

JLC: Surely the ghost this time!

OMW: No it was Abe Abercorn whining about being overlooked again.

JLC: My research shows that Abe wasn’t even employed by 6WF back then.

OMW: He was – it’s just no one noticed him. He really was being overlooked. But there was also another, more otherworldly presence.

JLC: Lincoln?

OMW: It turned out to be cruiserjim in the walls.

JLC: let’s move on. Some say that you were part of the whole mystery. Let’s face facts you were never seen before that day and never seen again. What is your story?

OMW: I had nothing to do with the day. I am an honest hard working Janitor. I was a victim of this whole affair. The people responsible have never been revealed until now. It was.....

JLC: I am afraid that’s all we have time for.....Bill...aka..old man Whithers everyone.

OMW: I haven’t finished......there is going to be a dreadful curse on your party, JLC. You are doomed. MWHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHA.

The camera fades and goes to break.

posted Apr 23, 2009

JLC : Now lets get some reaction from other people around the world!

Paul Ross (in a non-descrip room with books on a shelf) : Oh, it was unbelievable, absolutely unbelievable. Comedy genius. The bit where Belinda reveals herself to be Abe Lincoln - probably the greates twist in television history. It really was.

Paul Ross stares into the camera then relaxes thinking its off

Paul Ross : Am I getting paid the usual way for this? Per comment? Channel 4 usually pay per comment

Voice : Yes, £0.20 per comment

Paul Ross : Great, fire it up again, I'll give you another one.

Voice : No thats fine...

Paul Ross : Don't be stupid, I'll have another, come on.

Voice : Err....and rolling

Paul Ross : (sitting up straight) The thing I can't believe about Scoobygate is this - how Hobo and Diablo didn't go on to become bigger stars. TV Stars, Film stars! Its hard to make Paul Ross soil himself - but they did!

Voice : How hard?

Paul Ross : £20 to do it on TV

Voice : Nah thats too much.

Paul Ross : £10

Jim Davidson : It was quite funny, but then that woman was the ghost, I didn't like that.

Host's voice (clearly Hobo's) : What did you think of it Cassius?

Video footage of Cassius in the ring hysterically laughing is shown which quickly cuts messily to him backstage with Enforcer from last week saying "That was the funniest thing I've ever seen, I wish I'd seen RJ's face"

Some bloke from FHM (in a non-descrip room with books on a shelf) : When Belinda slipped out of that Abe Lincoln outfit, I think all the men in the world screamed a collective CORRRRRRR! AH! AH! AH! AH! HUBBA HUBBA! AH! (He starts drooling and scratching his chest like an ape)

Paul Ross : £2.20 final offer

comment by Electric Demon (U9767081)
posted Apr 23, 2009

The camera returns to JLC walking around backstage

JLC : We’re here at the 6WF canteen truck, and no, I’m not here for food – although that Cottage Pie smells delicious. I’m here to get the even more delicious Belinda to my Scoobygate reunion. Hey look at this...

JLC picks up a top hat and fake beard laid on a chair in the canteen. He picks up the hat.

JLC : This must be the very same outfit that Belinda wore during Scoobygate. This is amazing.

A man in a waistcoat walks into shot

Man : Do you mind my friend. You appear to be fondling my belongings, and I have a very important meeting to attend. Now hand over my possessions and I shall bid you farewell.

JLC hands the posh man the top hat and fake beard and the man hurriedly puts them on and walks off, taking a cane that is propped up against the wall.

JLC : Maybe it isn’t, how bizarre. Now let’s get Belinda.

JLC and the film crew queue up at the catering van behind Zheng Zhi.

Belinda : What can I get you?

No response

Belinda : Zheng, what can I get you?

Still nothing

Belinda : FOOD? What would you like?

Belinda : ZHENG.....WHICH FOOD?

Belinda : FOR GOD’S SAKE...WHA...RIGHT, You’re having Stir-Fry.

She hands over the plate and Zheng gives a big smile.

Belinda : Hey it’s you, you must be here for the documentary, I’ll just put my lippy on.

JLC : How do you know about the documentary? This is supposed to be a suprise.

Belinda : I was watching your planning meeting from the painting hung in the room.

JLC : Really? Rock On!

Belinda : No....Prime Time told me. Shall we do the interview?

JLC : Oh Belinda – I’d love too. Would you?

Belinda : (shouting across the canteen) Hey Rasta...take over here will you.

Rasta : Ah sure mon, gimme a second sweet thing, me gonna stir it up big time.

Belinda : Oh...and don’t mix up your stash for Basil this time, you’ll get me fired.

JLC bites his tongue and fake laughs.

JLC : Belinda, you were possibly the star of Scoobygate. You were like the Marilyn Monroe. What were you doing there?

Belinda : I was just doing what I love best....dressing up as Abe Lincoln.

JLC : Now you don’t expect us to believe that do you? You were hiding something, in those bins, what was it? Come on my lover, you can tell me, our little secret.

Belinda leans over seductively and whispers in his ear. JLC makes a mock shocked face.

JLC : You saucy devil. Rock On!

JLC gives Belinda a high-five

JLC : After this you became a permanent fixture with Trash TV – That must have been fun wasn’t it?

Belinda : It was a lot of fun. I kept them fed with Muffins whilst they got up to their shenanigans, it was a great time.

JLC : What was Mick Foley’s favourite flavour? I’m dying to know.

Belinda : Really?

JLC : Don’t hold out on me, we’ve become so close, don’t chuck me now Bels.

Belinda : It was teeth and blood flavour... animal’s of course.

JLC : That’s revolting. Thank you Belinda, you are a true star. I love you.

JLC leans over and gives her one of his trademark big hugs and kiss on the cheek.

JLC : And now, to show just how far reaching Scoobygate was, we’ve got an opinion from the main perpetrator of the biggest “gate” scandal in history, he also has experience as a former American President.

The screen cuts to footage of Richard Nixon’s resignation speech. It starts with Diablo’s voice dubbed over.

Diablo : TRASH TV...

Nixon : ....have always tried to do what was best, for the nation.

JLC rolls his eyes and shakes his head.

comment by Big E - 606v2 dot com is the future (U10132003)
posted Apr 23, 2009

Cut to JLC stood outside a McDonald's restaurant.

JLC: And now we move on the possibly one of the most tricky aspects of this reunion. We are looking for Enforcer, the man who witnessed first hand the events of Scoobygate and eventually fell under Trash TV's spell and joined as a full member....I'm going in!

JLC: (Voiceover) Of course Enforcer famously fell out with his Trash TV colleagues, even the slightest mention of them could send him into one of his rages!

JLC: I can see him at the counter, I'm going to approach him!

JLC: (Voiceover) It is vital Enforcer doesn't get away it may be impossible to track him down again!

E: One Big Mac meal and a Happy Meal please.

JLC: Enforcer, can I get a quick word?

E: You're that wurzel off the tele aren't you?

JLC: Errr...yeah. I'm doing a project that may be quite sensitive for you to talk about.

E: Who told you about that? It's just Trish spreading rumours after we split...

JLC: No, I'm talking about Scoobygate. This week marks the first anniversary of that event. After you're fallings out with Trash TV I understand if this is difficult to talk about.

JLC: (voiceover) This is a risk, I have mentioned both Scoobygate and Trash TV at the same time, Enforcer could explode any minute!

E: Yeah I'll have a chat about that, I'm just grabbing dinner and we can go and sit down.

Enforcer pays for the two meals and walks off with his tray. JLC gives a thumbs up to the camera and follows him.

JLC: (voiceover) This next bit could make or break the whole reunion, I am going to mention meeting with his former Trash TV colleagues!

As Enforcer sits down he tells JLC to leave a chair free for his friend.

JLC: I understand that there is a great deal of animosity between you and the other Trash TV members after...

E: Sorry, two minutes...(shouting towards the front door) I'M OVER HERE, I'VE GOT YOURS TOO! (Back to JLC) I'd planned to meet someone, you may want to chat with him too...you recognise Hero from 6wf don't you?

JLC: (banging the table in frustration) NO! NO! You're not supposed to be here! It's supposed to be a challenge, there's no danger, no suspense. Why is this so easy?!

Hero sits down as he and Enforcer exchange bemused looks. Hero then looks at his Happy Meal in disgust.

Hero: Why in blue hell am I not on that box? There'd better be a Hero toy in there at least!

Hero opens the box and then throws it across the restaurant in a rage, he folds his arms in a sulk.

Hero: I'm the best frikkin thing in the world!
The 6wf Champion!
The ONLY Undisputed Champion in 6wf!
THE Aplha Male...and I still can't get a Happy Meal with me as the toy!

E: (looking at JLC) We get this everytime we come here, I try to explain that there isn't a 6wf contract with McDonalds but he keeps coming back to check!

JLC: Right...do you think we could have a chat about Scobygate and possibly discuss a reunion?

Hero: Why are you talking to him...talk to me...I'm the Alpha Male!

E: He wants to talk to me about Scoobygate, you weren't around!

Hero: I was, I was the ghost, I was BZ and I was Belinda! Talk to me I'm the Champ!

JLC and Enforcer get up and walk over to the children's seats on the other side of the restaurant.

Hero: Where are you going? I'm over here! Talk to me! Keep the camera on me don't film them....LOOK AT MEE!!!!

posted Apr 23, 2009

JLC (voiceover): so we have talked to all the players involved except for the two main protagonists – Hobo and Diablo. If we don’t get them on board it could spell disaster for the whole reunion I have planned later on today. Without them, it will just be enforcer and the other periphal characters of 6WFs greatest day.

JLC: I’m here outside Hobo’s mansion to try and get to chat to the man himself about that fateful day. The security gates are bolted shut and I am going to have to climb over the fence to get access.

JLC struggles to get over the fence and falls to the other side. As he does so, the cameramen walk through the open security gate that has swung open from the fall.

JLC: come on gang, lets get in there before security have us evicted.

The crew run up the drive and through the double doors and straight up to Hobo’s hospital ward. They burst in to find Hobo being sponge bathed by nurse Foxxy. His leg is in a strange metal bracket support.

Hobo (oblivious to the camera crew): Thats right nurse Foxxy, that bit needs real attention. Thats it sponge me real good.

NF: I have been meaning to ask you Mr Hobo, why am I still sponge bathing you – your surgery was 2 months ago and you’ve been able to walk for the last month.

Hobo: errr.....HEY look its Justin Lee Collins! I love you baby! The bring back Star Wars was off the hook! Why didn’t you go find Jar Jar binks though? He was Hulksters favourite (looking solemn)...I miss Hulkster so much.....

JLC: Thanks but I am here for another Reason Mr Hobo...aka...hobo. I am trying to organise a Haunted Mansion party this afternoon at the Walsall Travel Lodge – can I grab 5 minutes with you to discuss scoobygate?

Hobo: Well I do have another 3 sponge baths this afternoon as well as some physio on my upper thighs from nurse Foxxy....

JLC: I thought it was your ankle that was hurt?

Hobo: As I said, I have physio but 5 minutes won’t hurt.

JLC: Let’s hear it for Hobo everyone (JLC and the crew start clapping)

posted Apr 23, 2009

JLC: When we researched the events of Scoobygate, it became quite apparent that you and Diablo, still dressed as BZ, were really quite scared that day and believed that Abe Lincoln was indeed chasing you. Is that really the case?

H: well I am not really sure to be honest. I remember the ghostly ‘ooohhs’ and being chased by Abe Lincoln, who we had just given a haircut to, but the rest is a blur.

JLC: It is said that you set up the whole thing due to your love of Scooby Doo – what do you make of those allegations.

H: Well I have a real connection with Scooby Doos creators – Hannah and Barberra.

JLC: tell me more.

H: I was in New York City in the 60’s when I happened across two aspiring cartoonist. After spending the day with them, we retreated to a nature reserve where we discussed a lot of things including the way that I talked to Hulkster and how we had been on many japes. I also recounted the time that I had been trapped in the French Metro system and was chased by some glowing apparition claiming to be King Louis XIV. I eventually trapped him in some discarded fishing nets that had drifted up the Seine after the failed Spanish Armada had run aground at Arcachon. When he was unmasked, he turned out to be a lowly Boulanger selling baguettes on the black market. From there we went our separate ways and a few years later, BL AM! Scooby Doo was on our screens.

JLC: The 60’s? That would make put you in your 40’s! Is any of that story true?

H: You would have to read me back a transcript but unlikely.

JLC: So the day itself.....did you realise what an 1mpact it would have?

H: Do you think Diablo, Enforcer and I just stumbled across a winning formula by chance? Do you think that it was all made up on the h0of? Do you really think that River and Saint weren’t aware of what we were doing? Of course we knew what we were doing. We knew what the fans wanted – An archy.

JLC: I saw Hero earlier...

H: Not that type of An archy. T0mf0olery. Cha0s. Fun. We knew that we would be the figureheads leading the 6WF into a new dawn.

JLC: One final word on Belinda. Do you still keep in touch?

H: She pops around from time to time. She brings me some cr@zy experimental muffins to try but she has moved on from Abe Lincoln now.

JLC: That’s good to see.

H: Yes, she dresses up as Benedict Arnold now – she has some cr@zy fet 1sh about American Civil Wa r historical characters. She sure is a strange cookie!

JLC: Thanks you for your time – can I expect to see you at the reunion.

H: Depends – if you get Enforcer there, I will considers it. Talk to my agent.

JLC: Ladies and gentleman....Hobo! (round of applause as the camera fades)

posted Apr 23, 2009

Voiceover : Of course, Abe Lincoln wasn't the only masked man, or indeed woman, present at Scoobygate. If this reunion is going to be a success, we need the original BZ THERE - we need Diablo! Will this be a catastrophic failure at the final hurdle?

JLC : We're here, just outside ASDA in Milton Keynes, we've been staking this place out since 6:30 this morning, I'm tired, I'm hungry, but we've been told that Diablo is usually here on a Thursday morning, and I just know this is our only chance to get the great man himself!

The camera fades away then fades back with a 2 hours later subtitle.

JLC : We're going to have to go inside Rob, he might be in there already. He probably snuck in when I was having that Wagon Wheel.

JLC and the film crew leave ther mini van and run into the store.

JLC : (approaching any old person) Have you seen the 6WF wrestler Diablo in here anywhere? No? A big guy? Anywhere?

They keep on running around the store

JLC : Is that him?

The camera zooms down one of the aisles to see Diablo flirting with a blonde lady.

JLC : Come on lets get him... Diablo? Diablo?

They ambush him and surround him, Diablo looks confused. The woman pushes her trolley away and starts to walk away, not wanting to be seen by the camera.

JLC : Diablo, I'm so glad we found you...

Diablo : I've lost that one now... you idiots

JLC : Sorry sir, we didn't mean...

Diablo : 35 minutes that had taken to get her from talking about a packet of ham to full blown innuendo laden foreplay. Jeez. What do you want anyway?

JLC turns to the camera and grins with his tongue between his teeth, fake laughing.

JLC : Its a year to the day since the most famous misdemeanor in 6WF history, Scoobygate occurred. Can we please have five minutes of your...hold on...why are you wearing that green ASDA shirt?

Diablo looks awkwardly away

Diablo : .....charity shop? Just doing my bit....

JLC : Do you work here?

Diablo : No! (Diablo awkwardly laughs) No... I um... I pretend to work here, you know... to pick up hot mothers.

JLC : Really? You'd go to those lengths to woo a woman? Rock On!

JLC gives Diablo a hi-five

DING DONG ---- Would Alice Diablo please make his way to the Customer Service desk, Customer complaint ---- DING DONG

JLC and Diablo stare at each other.

JLC : Are you...

Diablo : Shall we do this then?

JLC : YEAH! Diablo ladies and gentlemen!

JLC walks away clapping loudly

posted Apr 23, 2009

JLC and Diablo are back in the ASDA Milton Keynes stock room.

JLC : Thank you for your time Diablo. What was it like that fateful day in April last year?

Diablo : It was one of the most tedious days you can imagine GWC. Nobody was around, who knows where they were – that mystery was never solved, but they were all absent as if it was a snow day.

JLC : (biting his tongue and fake laughing) : But there was no snow right?

Diablo : None. So I was wandering around with Steve and Gerrie, undercover as Bezerker of course, but was finding it really hard to make any “tele”. Then I bumped into Hobo.

JLC : Of course. And at this point you and Hobo had no history? This wasn’t a set-up was it Diablo?

Diablo : I knew Hobo from his debut in the golden ticket match, in the same event that I retired. But other than that we had no friendship to speak of.

JLC : What was it about the Hobo, the H-Bomb, that you liked so much.

Diablo : He was off the wall, the funniest guy I’ve ever met, but intelligent too. He knows the beauty of a visual gag, he knows the beauty of a running gag. And that day, I can honestly say, was the best day of my 6WF career. I’ve never laughed so hard. I was hooked on Hobo from that day – I knew we had to tag.

JLC : But how did Scoobygate happen? Who made the woooh noise?

Diablo : Belinda obviously. We know that now. What else is there to do when you’ve got a vat of Chile Con Carne and no-one to serve it to? She must have saw the fun we were having and joined in. She was brilliant, even when we gave her the haircut, we had no idea that it was her. I was genuinely scared GWC, I thought we were really being haunted! So did Hulkster, god bless his soul, he jumped up into my arms, shivering like.... well like Scooby-Doo. They say dogs have got a sixth sense – I was spooked.

JLC bites his tongue and fake laughs

JLC : Enforcer was corpsing wasn’t he? He wanted in didn’t he?

Diablo : Big E wanted in alright. It was hard to do his scenes he was laughing so much. He was earmarked for a place in Trash TV even before the invention of Trash TV because of that day. He was one of us.

JLC : What would you say to people, like River Ace, who questioned your professionalism that day?

Diablo : I’d say at least we turned up to work. The viewers would have had nothing to watch otherwise.

JLC : Rock and Roll! Love it!

JLC hi-fives Diablo.

JLC : Just one more thing before you go Diabs. One question. Will there ever be a Scoobygate 2?

Diablo : Who knows? If all goes quiet one day, and people start hearing bumps in the arena, or if an old American president is ever seen leaving the catering truck in the middle of the night. Who you gonna call?

JLC : ROCK ON! ROCK ON! Diablo, it’s been a pleasure.

Diablo smiles at the camera, for an uncomfortably long time because he thinks it’s still filming.

posted Apr 23, 2009

(An exterior shot of the Walsall Travel Lodge is shown. The camera cuts to a hall inside that has been decorated with fake cobwebs, Eerie lighting and the music being played is the monster mash. Several waiters are dressed as Fred, Velma, Daphne and Shaggy and they are all carrying trays of Scooby Snacks.

JLC: So the time has come for the party and I’ve got to say I am feeling nervous. I have no confirmations of who is going to turn up. Hobo said he would come if Enforcer does but he seemed upset the last time I saw him. The party started an hour ago and no one is here yet. (looking at his watch) I t was supposed to kick off at 4pm and its now 5pm already (A wall in the background shows its only 3.30pm.

JLC: If I can get one of them here, it would be a success, to get more than one would be spectacular.

(The door opens and in come The Producers (in Tuxedos) with Belinda dressed in a ball gown (which has a dinner ladies Tabbard over the top).

JLC: YES! Over here guys. Welcome to my haunted mansion – you’re the first here and can I just say, Bels, that you look yummy.

Voiceover: I may have the first 3 guests but this isn’t scoobygate without the 3 main culprits of that day. I just hope that they can settle their differences and turn up for the surprise I have lined up.

The doors swing open to reveal Diablo, Enforcer and Hobo (in a wheelchair) enter the room. They all dressed in Blue Trousers, white tops with orange neckerchiefs. The three look at each other before high fiving each other and bursting into laughter. They approach the table and join the rest of the Scooby gang.

JLC: Yes. Thank you gents for bringing back my favourite ever day in professional wrestling. It’s been tough..

Primetime: no it wasn’t!

Hobo: he’s right – we all wanted to come!

JLC: (ignoring the comments)...it was tough to get them all here today but I’ve somehow pulled it off. And now I have a surprise for you all....

From behind JLC a glowing Abe Lincoln appears and starts to approach the table in a menacing manner, growling. The whole table laughs at Justin’s ‘surprise’

JLC: Here is your surprise – a real life Scooby snack cake sent from Hannah and Barbera studios.

A man walks in from a different door wheeling a huge cake. The waiter sees Abe Lincoln and pushes the cake towards him before running off screaming. Trash TV look at each other in horror as Abe Lincoln picks up JLC and throws him across the room.

Hobo: Oh mama! AHHHHHHHHhhhhhh

Everyone: AHHHHHHHHH!

Everyone runs off in all directions leaving the room empty except for Abe and JLC.

The camera shows JLC approach Abe who removes his hat and beard to reveal.....River.

River: I was the brains behind Scoobygate last year and I would have got the credit if it wasn’t for those pesky kids!

JLC: time to finish up the show, River. You know what to do .....

River: Do I really have to? (JLC nods)......okay......FIN!

As The credits come up JLC and river walk off together towards the door. As they open it, a glowing George Washington is stood there. JLC and Abe look at each other, look back at the Ghost and finally back to each other in shock horror before the camera goes to a static screen and screams can be heard.

fin

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Location : Born in Surrey, live near Sunderland and work in London

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 07 Mar 2014, 1:28 pm

show days come by way too quickly. I prefer it when they were every two weeks

I've done one match, and got another half written/ I'll get it over to JJ as soon as possible later

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC Fri 07 Mar 2014, 1:31 pm

JLC...SO random!

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Fri 07 Mar 2014, 1:39 pm

My fave was the Trashies when there were hosts such as Josef Fritzel, Tony Blair, Jodie Marsh, Cat Bin Lady, Chloe Mafia from X-Factor, Pastor Terry Jones and Lionsblood from 606.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/F19157787?thread=7831424&show=50

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Fri 07 Mar 2014, 2:01 pm

I'm glad you picked someone in Justin Lee Collins, a superstar and a celebrity who is as famous now as he was back then.

Wait, what? Court case? Oh.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Fri 07 Mar 2014, 2:14 pm

Yeah we're so much more high brow now Smile

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Fri 07 Mar 2014, 2:18 pm

Dolphin Ziggler wrote:
Olly wrote:
Dolphin Ziggler wrote:
Olly wrote:Wilko I don't be needing you tweeting me abuse about nodge

The minute you brought up that Gerrard goal was the minute you unleashed fury

Watch it. Watch all 1 minute, 5 seconds of it. Breathe it in

Out of character chat v7 - Page 7 West_ham-459272

World Cup squad lol

I'm not taking such abuse off a man who rates Andy Carroll  boxing 
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Fri 07 Mar 2014, 2:23 pm

Carroll does a job, he is unplayable at times but is injury prone has a suspect temper and is reliant on one style of play which takes alot of the ball playing midfielders out of the game - Which is why he is good at West Ham

Ruddy is a good keeper - That's all really. He may go to the World cup but he wont play

Its like comparing Ashley Cole and Wayne Rooney both have their individual merits and will influence the game in different ways but you cant say one is better than the other because they play in different positions

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Fri 07 Mar 2014, 2:27 pm

You can compare him to all Norwich strikers though, and thats a war he wins.

In fact Carlton Cole has got 6 goals this season and RVW has about 1?

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Fri 07 Mar 2014, 2:27 pm

I never said that Paul Laugh

(I actually would rather Carroll went than Lambert/Defoe tbf)

Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Fri 07 Mar 2014, 2:30 pm

Dolphin Ziggler wrote:You can compare him to all Norwich strikers though, and thats a war he wins.

In fact Carlton Cole has got 6 goals this season and RVW has about 1?

Don't make me go on an anti Hughton rant before we've played Dolph Laugh
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Fri 07 Mar 2014, 2:31 pm

I'd rather have Hooper Dolph, he adds more to the all round team and is a better finisher in my mind

I wouldn't take any of those Olly and if I was in charge I'd leave Rooney at home as well

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Fri 07 Mar 2014, 2:33 pm

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Fri 07 Mar 2014, 2:34 pm

Paul Mac 6CW wrote:I'd rather have Hooper Dolph, he adds more to the all round team and is a better finisher in my mind

I wouldn't take any of those Olly and if I was in charge I'd leave Rooney at home as well

Even I wouldn't take Hoops, and I've got a bet he'll go!

He needs to be played as one of a two up top to be effective, he doesn't hassle defenders enough when he's up top by himself.

And his finishing has been very poor for a while now, missed three one on ones in the last month or so off the top of my head

Explain your Rooney stance
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Fri 07 Mar 2014, 2:34 pm

Gonna have to disagree with that, Hooper isnt a scratch on Carroll. Very much underrated as a footballer on the deck because of his size. I agree on finishing, instinct-wise Hooper has proven himself to have been worth the punt, but theres a reason some of his more notable performances were with Elmander up there with him

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Fri 07 Mar 2014, 2:44 pm

I've played against Carroll and watched him quite a bit when he was at Newcastle and he can hold the ball up well and play in other players but only really when the ball is fired in to his chest or head. It showed at Liverpool that in a footballing side he struggles to offer a constant threat

I will say that I wouldn't take either Hooper or Carroll to the WC it was purely in terms of West Ham and Norwich players I think Hooper is the strongest forward although he has struggled recently but that is in a struggling side

For me Rooney is having a poor season, he brings a lot of off field stuff and I dont think his head is in the right place which normally means he'll do something stupid. Also in the formation Hodgson wants to play 4-3-2-1 it pushes our biggest goal threat (Sturridge) out wide and it was only when Rooney went off and Sturridge went central that England scored. He may be the most talented player we have had in years but in terms of picking a best eleven I wouldnt have him in

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Fri 07 Mar 2014, 2:57 pm

Id just swap him and Sturridge over. He is also arguably United's best player this season, in a side killed from lack of confidence or whatever else.

Still can't agree, I watch our service to him and I knew he'd handle the stuff fired at him well, but was immediately surprised how calm he is on the deck. Doesnt do it too flash, but his footwork is nimble enough that he doesnt slow anything down.

Who on earth would you take if you're not taking Rooney, Carroll or Hooper. Welbeck, Sturridge, Lambert, Rodriguez?

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Fri 07 Mar 2014, 3:04 pm

But that would be square pegs in round holes for me

I'd take Sturridge, Welbeck, Rodriguez and be tempted to load up on midfielders. In the heat the game will be won in the midfield and given that we will only be playing one striker, why take four to have one that will never play

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Fri 07 Mar 2014, 3:23 pm

Well, injuries. Rooney operates deeper anyway and can drift in to make impact, whilst is smarter than Sturridge so will create and link with midfield. I dont think we need to play two widemen anyway, you play one at most and then one who isnt tied but has some cause to pay attention to the wing

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Fri 07 Mar 2014, 3:29 pm

Rooney smarter than........ is not a sentence I ever expected to see

I think thats where Rooneys problem is he gets involved too much and does too much of his work in the midle third. He has ten goals this season in the league which is poor for a striker ( Although I'll admit Welbeck and Rodriguez's records are not good either)

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Enforcer Fri 07 Mar 2014, 3:54 pm

Cheers for finding that JLC one Paul - have you got all of the old 6wf links bookmarked or are you like a forensic web detective?

Enforcer
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Fri 07 Mar 2014, 3:57 pm

Found it in about 30 seconds with google Smile

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Fri 07 Mar 2014, 4:22 pm

As a Liverpool fan I agree with Chris, think Carroll is really underrated, particularly with the ball at his feet. His main issue is injuries, if he could stay fit for at least a season I think he'd prove a lot of his doubters wrong. As it is, he's not got the fitness to have a consistent run and be good, he hasn't really had a long run of fitness since he was at Newcastle which is a real problem.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Fri 07 Mar 2014, 4:37 pm

He also has dubious off field hobbies which are not conducive to being a top sportsman

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 07 Mar 2014, 5:42 pm

Sent one of the matches JJ, just doing the end of the second now, probably 30 mins or so I'll send it over

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 07 Mar 2014, 6:35 pm

You should have both of them now JJ

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC Fri 07 Mar 2014, 8:37 pm

Show?  Crying or Very sad

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Fri 07 Mar 2014, 9:25 pm

Show will be in a couple of hours. Am out at the moment so will post when I get home, everything is complete

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Fri 07 Mar 2014, 9:30 pm

Something to look forward to after work tomorrow! Trying my best to get a better sleeping pattern at the moment so staying up to read it is a no-no...especially considering I'm working a 12 hour shift.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Fri 07 Mar 2014, 10:08 pm

Change of plan, I am home now so let's get this cracking

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Fri 07 Mar 2014, 11:12 pm

https://www.606v2.com/t52421-6cw-anarchy-7th-march-2014-results-tag-team-takeover

Anarchy results, hope you all enjoy. Thank you to all those who wrote for the show.

New card will be up shortly

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Fri 07 Mar 2014, 11:24 pm

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Sun 09 Mar 2014, 9:52 am

Morning sports fans, FA Cup today, Bring it on!!!!! Promo done for Blade hope you guys like it?
Blade
Blade

http://dellsrangers.createaforum.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Sun 09 Mar 2014, 10:36 am

Morning all

Really see how you've improved Blade. Nice promo

It's all abit quiet after the show- Any thoughts?

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Sun 09 Mar 2014, 10:40 am

Glad you liked it Paul, I thought the show flowed well and got everyone involved, Where is that Mr Wood lol?

Looking forward to see what happens in the next show.

Blade
Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Sun 09 Mar 2014, 10:46 am

Paul Mac 6CW wrote:Morning all

Takeo is gonna boot Ojore into the middle of next week
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 09 Mar 2014, 10:53 am

I can take a match for the show guys. If its OK to take just the one at the minute, not really finding the time to do two matches and two promos with the shows being every 10 days as opposed to two weeks

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Sun 09 Mar 2014, 11:04 am

Ok mate no problem - I'll be in touch

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 09 Mar 2014, 11:09 am

What we all up to today?

Hope the sun is shining were y'all are, glorious here

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Sun 09 Mar 2014, 11:11 am

I've got a dodgy back so no football. Got a christening to go to this afternoon so nothing that amazing although the sun is shining bright

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Sun 09 Mar 2014, 11:11 am

The sun is out I have been out on the balcony with my coffee, Getting ready for the Blades to smash Charlton in the cup.
Blade
Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Sun 09 Mar 2014, 11:12 am

The coffee will soon turn to Beer lol
Blade
Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 09 Mar 2014, 11:13 am

Awesome

I'm grabbing a wee bit of Overtime while its still available. Off the Driving Range to smash some golf balls though as soon as I finish here at 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Sun 09 Mar 2014, 11:14 am

Golf, I hate it lol
Blade
Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 09 Mar 2014, 11:16 am

Hate watching it but playing it is alright. Rather do a round of golf than a session in the gym, probably get a better workout from it as well haha

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Sun 09 Mar 2014, 11:19 am

And i suppose there's a bar at the end of the hole 18 to get you thirst back in gear lol.
Blade
Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Sun 09 Mar 2014, 12:26 pm

The weather is amazing and I've just agreed to stop on in work until 7:30 tonight, I've then got tomorrow off followed by another 12 hour shift on Tuesday, a 2 hour tattoo followed by training on Wednesday and then another two 12 hour shifts to finish the week.

God I'm really earning my 5 days off next week!

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 09 Mar 2014, 12:50 pm

You're like the 12th person this week to say they're getting a tattoo, I've been contemplating getting a new one and I think this is a sign haha

Wow thats a brutal schedule, I was meant to be off last week but cancelled my elave (team player and all) hoping to get next week off myself

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Sun 09 Mar 2014, 1:37 pm

Olly wrote:
Paul Mac 6CW wrote:Morning all

Takeo is gonna boot Ojore into the middle of next week

I fear that will be true

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Sun 09 Mar 2014, 1:52 pm

Wilko I'm busy this upcoming week with assessments and such, so I'll just do a standalone promoington
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 21 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 21  Next