The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sarries Promotional Work

3 posters

Go down

Sarries Promotional Work Empty Sarries Promotional Work

Post by nathan Sun Mar 02, 2014 10:38 pm

I know Sarries are all for pushing the game and that has to be commended, but does the following come across as a poor effect and pretty cheesy?

nathan

Back to top Go down

Sarries Promotional Work Empty Re: Sarries Promotional Work

Post by doctor_grey Sun Mar 02, 2014 10:45 pm

Nah, I think it's fine.  What is the intended use for this video?  Looks almost like a marketing tool to the investment community or potential sponsors, or possibly a mission/vision statement of some kind.  A a pitch to the global community aimed at broadening the brand?  But it is inaccurate.  The Global graphic at the end fails to show a connection to North America.  What about Chris Wyles?

doctor_grey

Back to top Go down

Post by beshocked Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:26 am

Nathan you've been hooked. Evidently the marketing is working. thumbsup 

doctor grey the connection is meant to be clubs which have now be set as sister clubs of the main Saracens. Don't think there is one in North America yet. Admittedly it cannot be global without the North Americans. Laugh 

Saracens have been establishing sister clubs (giving clubs the Sarries name) in places like Nairobi,Sao Paulo and Moscow as shown in the advert to try and strengthen the Sarries brand but also help rugby in those countries.

The places they have chosen make a lot of sense when you think about it.

I expect North America will probably be one of the next they'll look at.

beshocked

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down