The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

V2 Magazine March Edition Help

Go down

V2 Magazine March Edition Help Empty V2 Magazine March Edition Help

Post by owen10ozzy Tue Mar 11, 2014 5:13 pm

Hi all wrestling fans,

As some of you may be aware we are now producing our own magazine 'the view from v2'. We have released the first two editions and will release the 3rd at the end of this month. Every month we are attempting to add further content in the quest to cover as many sports as we can and grow the publication.

With that being said I am looking for any aspiring writers or just fans who feel like helping out to write some articles for this months edition.. below are the 3 things I would like to try and put into the next release in the wrestling section. If anyone can help please let me know here or drop me a PM. Obviously not asking someone to do all 3 (unless you want to) so all help is gratefully welcomed.

Wrestlemania 30 Preview - Card Overview, Predictions etc -

Wrestler Profile- Choose a Wrestler & write a profile ...impact on the sport, legacy left behind..what made him who he was etc -

Top 5 Future Stars (TNA,WWE,ROH etc) - Predicting 5 guys who could break the glass ceiling in the future

owen10ozzy

http://aviewfrommyarmchair.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

V2 Magazine March Edition Help Empty Re: V2 Magazine March Edition Help

Post by owen10ozzy Wed Mar 19, 2014 3:47 pm

We have someone covering the Wrester Profile and Top 5 Future stars so I am still looking for a

Wrestlemania 30 preview...

I know lots of people read the wrestling board, contribute and that the podcast has a big following so would be great to get this into the magazine folks.

Anyone have the time to do this...2 words pages would be more than enough and article layout is entirely up to you.

You'd have until the 29th March to submit it so plenty of time. Please let me know if you can help. Thanks.

owen10ozzy

http://aviewfrommyarmchair.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down