The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Floyd Mayweather -- Allegedly Involved in Kidnapping & Brutal Beating ... Over Missing Jewelry

+11
Strongback
kingraf
Mayweathers cellmate
AlexHuckerby
ONETWOFOREVER
RanjitPatel
hogey
milkyboy
rodders
TopHat24/7
Pedro147
15 posters

Go down

Floyd Mayweather -- Allegedly Involved in Kidnapping & Brutal Beating ... Over Missing Jewelry Empty Floyd Mayweather -- Allegedly Involved in Kidnapping & Brutal Beating ... Over Missing Jewelry

Post by Pedro147 Wed 12 Mar 2014, 3:47 pm

http://www.tmz.com/2014/03/12/floyd-mayweather-kidnapping-brutal-beating-suspected-jewelry-heist/

Floyd Mayweather allegedly orchestrated a savage attack on two of his employees he suspected of stealing his jewelry ... TMZ has learned.

Sources familiar with the situation tell TMZ Sports ... the two men had been hired to work on Floyd's Vegas homes ... but when jewelry went missing, Floyd pointed the finger at them.

We're told the men claim they were contacted several weeks ago and instructed to meet Floyd at an off-site location.

When the men arrived, they claim Floyd was waiting for them -- along with a number of his "people" -- who proceeded to beat the living crap out of them with various weapons, including clubs.

Our sources say the attack was so brutal the men could have easily died. Both men had broken arms and legs and were hospitalized for several days.

One source put it this way, "It was some 'Breaking Bad' s**t."

We're told the men are adamant they never took anything from Floyd and it appears Floyd realizes that now. But here's the problem for the ex-champ -- sources familiar with the situation say the attack amounts to attempted murder, mayhem and kidnapping. We're told the men have retained a lawyer.

We reached out to Floyd's people for comment -- so far, no word back.

Pedro147

Back to top Go down

Floyd Mayweather -- Allegedly Involved in Kidnapping & Brutal Beating ... Over Missing Jewelry Empty Re: Floyd Mayweather -- Allegedly Involved in Kidnapping & Brutal Beating ... Over Missing Jewelry

Post by TopHat24/7 Wed 12 Mar 2014, 3:52 pm

Wouldn't be surprised if this was BS.

Bit like that slag that tried to say Bieber knocked her up.

Still, would be funny if true, just to see Truss' latest flip-flopping turncoat act.....

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Floyd Mayweather -- Allegedly Involved in Kidnapping & Brutal Beating ... Over Missing Jewelry Empty Re: Floyd Mayweather -- Allegedly Involved in Kidnapping & Brutal Beating ... Over Missing Jewelry

Post by rodders Wed 12 Mar 2014, 4:46 pm

Any truth in the rumour the employees were Manny Pacquio and Amir Kahn?
rodders
rodders

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro147 Wed 12 Mar 2014, 4:49 pm

Article was tweeted by Dan Rafael who feels there's some truth behind it.

Pedro147

Back to top Go down

Post by milkyboy Wed 12 Mar 2014, 7:15 pm

Beating them to a pulp doesn't sound like Floyd's work. He'd have picked them off with a few back foot counters and humiliated/bored them into a confession. Probably could have done the pair of them with his f or g game.

Is 'mayhem' a crime? Better arrest my 2 year old

milkyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by hogey Wed 12 Mar 2014, 8:31 pm

Would not be surprised if it turns out to true, Floyd is a proven violent thug. Lets be fair if you would put your hands on your family you are not going to find it difficult to handing out a beating to a couple of blokes. Hope it turns out to be BS though the sport could do without its marquee name dragging it through the gutter again.

hogey

Back to top Go down

Post by RanjitPatel Wed 12 Mar 2014, 8:47 pm

Surely, as a man who has recently been incarcerated and as high profile as he is, he would just pass it onto the police?
Think he's been hanging around with 50 cent too long.
If it's true.

RanjitPatel

Back to top Go down

Post by ONETWOFOREVER Wed 12 Mar 2014, 9:10 pm

RUBBISH RUBBISH RUBBISH

I know Floyd is no Einstin but c'mon how stupid do you think he is?

Biggest most recognisable face in boxing and sport and you think he would personally get involved in something like this?

more Floyd hate.

ONETWOFOREVER

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexHuckerby Thu 13 Mar 2014, 1:44 am

Yeah OneTwo, eff da haterz

AlexHuckerby

Back to top Go down

Post by Mayweathers cellmate Thu 13 Mar 2014, 9:19 am

The Star has it now so almost certainly true.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/369462/Boxing-star-Floyd-Mayweather-squares-up-against-murder-probe

If there's any truth in this then it's probably the end of his career.

Mayweathers cellmate

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Thu 13 Mar 2014, 10:06 am

OJ didn't do too bad after murdering his missus.....

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Thu 13 Mar 2014, 10:15 am

all that's left now is for Floyd to pen a book titled, if I did it, this is how I'd do it
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Thu 13 Mar 2014, 10:18 am

Laugh

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by Strongback Thu 13 Mar 2014, 10:19 am

milkyboy wrote:Beating them to a pulp doesn't sound like Floyd's work. He'd have picked them off with a few back foot counters and humiliated/bored them into a confession. Probably could have done the pair of them with his f or g game.

Is 'mayhem'  a  crime? Better arrest my 2 year old

Sounds a bit adventurous, Floyd don't do risk. He gets two henchmen to securely hold the guy before he ever thinks about starting to punch. Doesn't forget to shot up some Xylocaine first either.

Sounds a bit like OJ and the memorabilia gun raid.

Strongback

Back to top Go down

Post by Strongback Thu 13 Mar 2014, 10:30 am

And people laughed when Larry Holmes said Floyd would end up broke.........

Strongback

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Thu 13 Mar 2014, 5:22 pm

Strongback wrote:And people laughed when Larry Holmes said Floyd would end up broke.........

You seem to be almost wishing bad things on Floyd..........Pretty low stuff even by your standards...

For someone with a beautiful Wife, great job, loads of money and more diplomas than the whole of the British government put together you do seem to be very bitter !!

Boxing is a hard business I don't want to see anybody go broke....

Wouldn't however be surprised If the story was true.......Boxers are easily led and also very ego driven (at least the top ones anyway)..The thought that someone can get the better of them in or outside the ring can make them simmer..

Hope it's not true and hope for his sake If it is... that it'she doesn't get tried in a Republican town.........

I don't want to see another black eye for boxing..Or it losing one of it's greatest stars.......Unfortunately it seems some people are jerking off over this story..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by catchweight Thu 13 Mar 2014, 5:38 pm

Spare a thought for Mayweathers missing jewelry in all this. Terrible.

catchweight

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 13 Mar 2014, 5:44 pm

Aye - why would he want all that gaudy Poopie back?

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 13 Mar 2014, 5:45 pm

Spare a thought for the henchman who thought he was going to be assisting Mayweather in exacting revenge only to lose out after the results of a Twitter poll were announced. Floyd has told him that if he beats up a guy on behalf of another boxer then there's a good chance that he'll be allowed to assist Floyd the next time someone nicks his gear

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 13 Mar 2014, 5:47 pm

ShahenshahG wrote:Aye - why would he want all that gaudy Poopie back?
Is it because, despite what TRUSS says, Floyd is something of a low rent, tacky and classless individual with little or no comprehension of style

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Thu 13 Mar 2014, 6:14 pm

Never said I like Floyd the Man.......

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Strongback Fri 14 Mar 2014, 12:47 am

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:
Strongback wrote:And people laughed when Larry Holmes said Floyd would end up broke.........

You seem to be almost wishing bad things on Floyd..........Pretty low stuff even by your standards...

For someone with a beautiful Wife, great job, loads of money and more diplomas than the whole of the British government put together you do seem to be very bitter !!

Wouldn't however be surprised If the story was true.......Boxers are easily led and also very ego driven (at least the top ones anyway)..The thought that someone can get the better of them in or outside the ring can make them simmer..

Hope it's not true and hope for his sake If it is... that it'she doesn't get tried in a Republican town.........

I don't want to see another black eye for boxing..Or it losing one of it's greatest stars.......Unfortunately it seems some people are jerking off over this story..

If only I had a personal secretary the way you do my life would be complete.

Strongback

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Fri 14 Mar 2014, 9:26 am

Strongback wrote:
TRUSSMAN66 wrote:

If only I had a personal secretary the way you do my life would be complete.

The way you moan..She wouldn't stay for long If you did..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Fri 14 Mar 2014, 2:11 pm

If anyone stole my jewelry - which basically entails 2 cubic zirconium studs, a Fossil watch and an assortment of beaded necklaces I've collected throughout Africa - they'd also get the treatment... if I had people to do it for me
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Fri 14 Mar 2014, 4:45 pm

Does anybody want to buy 2 cubic zirconium studs from me going cheap ??

Three studs If I include myself in the deal...

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Strongback Fri 14 Mar 2014, 5:05 pm

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:Does anybody want to buy 2 cubic zirconium studs from me going cheap ??

Three studs If I include myself in the deal...

Wouldn't touch those 2 cubic zirconium studs after they've been in your right earlobe.

Strongback

Back to top Go down

Post by 3fingers Sat 15 Mar 2014, 12:18 am

TMZ is a very good website (one that describes an injury as a "broken right pinkie").

I once read on the web floyd mayweather's head was originally on backwards (until they spun it round), they then realised it was his body that was actually on backwards so they turned his head back again, but im not sure who they are.

3fingers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down