The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Under the Spotlight - Hobo

Go down

Under the Spotlight - Hobo Empty Under the Spotlight - Hobo

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Fri 14 Mar 2014, 2:11 pm

Q&A – 6CW Under the Spotlight

What is your earliest memory?

My earliest memory was going to the indie wrestling scene with my mother and father in the late 70s. They took me to a show and left me in awe at the highflying routines. They went to buy some nachos and never came back.

I was taken in by the federation owner who let me tag along from city to city in return for wittling kendo sticks for the wrestlers from old discarded rowing oars from local boating lakes.

I was eventually lost in a paternity on a poll match involving Rey Mysterio Sr and sold to a mexican drug cartel. Thats when I hit the road.

What did you want to be when you grew up?

I never wanted to be anything but a family man. My parents complete abandonment of me as a child led me to strive for a family. I am now on wife number 6 and I know she is the one.

I also wanted to be a cowboy but had to settle for millionaire biscuit tycoon.

How did you get into wrestling?

As mentioned it was being exposed to it from a young age. Living on the road following on from the wrestling exposure, I had to learn to fight for my life. The two years living on the railroads makes you street smarts.

What is your career highlight?

I have yet to achieve anything in 6CW yet but I will, thats a Hobo promise. However, from a career point of view, it has to be the creation of the Trash TV stable. From a personal life point of view, it was being briefly married to Stacey Keibler over a drunken Vegas weekend. George still doesnt know about that.

Tell us something about you that the readers won’t know?

I have three nipples and my favourite food is nice and spicy nik naks.

What do you do to relax?

Play with my three nipples and eat nice and spicy nik naks. I also like to make omelettes without breaking any eggs.

What three things can you not live with out?

1. My Ipod of music which only has Chicos greatest hits on it
2. My dog Hulkster
3. Nice and spicy Nik Naks

If you weren’t a wrestler what would you be?

A game show host. I think I would be great hosting Family Fortunes.

What is your biggest regret?

Not applying for Vernon Kays job hosting family fortunes

Where do you want to be in five years?

Holding the 6CW and EWF belts. And the most legendary wrestler ever. Forget Hogan, forget Cena - I want people to talk about Hobo whenever wrestling is mentioned

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Location : Born in Surrey, live near Sunderland and work in London

Back to top Go down