The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Opening race of the Moto GP season

3 posters

Go down

Opening race of the Moto GP season Empty Opening race of the Moto GP season

Post by rapidringsroad Tue Mar 25, 2014 5:46 pm

Well I've just watched the first race of the new season and what a great start to the season it turned out to be.Lorenzo made a great start from the second row and established a comfortable lead.Rossi also was fighting for a chance at the front after starting on the fourth row of the grid but the surprises were Bradl and our own Granny Smith who were jostling with Bautista for podium places when Lorenzo overdid it before his tyres had chance to warm up crashing out on the first lap.Meanwhile Marques and Rossi started racing for the number 1 spot after the previous three all fell by the wayside with Pedrosa having a lonely ride at the end to take the third spot on the podium. I take back all I said a couple of years ago that Rossi had had his day as but for the tenacity of the younger determined Marques Rossi could have been on the top spot of the podium insteadof a very close second that last lap was a blinder.

rapidringsroad

Back to top Go down

Opening race of the Moto GP season Empty Re: Opening race of the Moto GP season

Post by Guest Wed Mar 26, 2014 2:59 am

Yeah, great start to the season. I know Marquez has an injury but Rossi was able to cope with his pace, you wonder where Jorge would of been, seeing as he's usually outperforming Rossi. Think Crutchlow will have a difficult season, he obviously went for money instead of performance.

Back to top Go down

Post by CaledonianCraig Wed Mar 26, 2014 8:27 am

John wrote:Yeah, great start to the season. I know Marquez has an injury but Rossi was able to cope with his pace, you wonder where Jorge would of been, seeing as he's usually outperforming Rossi. Think Crutchlow will have a difficult season, he obviously went for money instead of performance.

Actually Crutchlow had next to no options on the table other than to sign for Ducati. All other avenues were closed if he wanted to stay in MotoGp.
CaledonianCraig
CaledonianCraig

Back to top Go down

Post by Gerry SA Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:15 am

Marc Marquez is a freak of nature.

Broken leg, but still gets the win. Will to win is unreal.

Nice to see The Doctor with a great ride.

I was disappointed for Bradl, Bautista and Smith. Always like seeing the guys on satellite bikes getting in the mix.

Gerry SA

Back to top Go down

Post by Gerry SA Mon Apr 14, 2014 8:38 am

Marc Marquez dominates The Grand Prix of the Americas for a second straight year. 

Fastest in every session. Pole position and the victory. 

Pedrosa second. Dovi third. 

Yamaha have a horror show The Doctor P8 and Lorenzo P9

Unless something changes soon for Yamaha, the freak of nature Marquez could win every single race this season. 
And the kid's still on fully fit.

Gerry SA

Back to top Go down

Post by Gerry SA Mon Apr 14, 2014 8:41 am

Marquez also becomes first rider since 1995, to get pole and win at opening two races of the season.

Gerry SA

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down