The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breo sports wtches and other things that claim to increase "Your Well Being"

2 posters

Go down

Breo sports wtches and other things that claim to increase "Your Well Being" Empty Breo sports wtches and other things that claim to increase "Your Well Being"

Post by MR. scotland27 Sun May 22, 2011 3:22 am

My dad has just bought me one of these watches and I like it as a watch, but reading the packaging it claimed all sorts of absurd health benefits due a magnet inside it. Many sportsmen wear like Lee Westwood and Andrew Strauss.

Anyone believe in this or have any other knowledge on the matter?
MR. scotland27
MR. scotland27

Back to top Go down

Breo sports wtches and other things that claim to increase "Your Well Being" Empty Re: Breo sports wtches and other things that claim to increase "Your Well Being"

Post by Philys Sat May 28, 2011 8:48 am

is it the powerband? we have someone coming to our work to do a presentation on them. Thinkin of getting 1 but dont know if its for real

Philys

Back to top Go down

Breo sports wtches and other things that claim to increase "Your Well Being" Empty Re: Breo sports wtches and other things that claim to increase "Your Well Being"

Post by MR. scotland27 Sat May 28, 2011 8:48 pm

yer it is the same thing like the watch but a bit of rubbish.
MR. scotland27
MR. scotland27

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down