The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Unofficial "I Can't Believe No-one's Done A Burnley Thread" Thread

4 posters

Go down

The Unofficial "I Can't Believe No-one's Done A Burnley Thread" Thread Empty The Unofficial "I Can't Believe No-one's Done A Burnley Thread" Thread

Post by dyrewolfe Fri 11 Apr 2014, 2:02 pm

So, any Burnley fans around here?

If so, why aren't you celebrating your almost-certain promotion and what an amazing job Sean Dyche has done? Not to mention hailing the goalscoring exploits of Danny Ings and Sam Vokes?

I can't believe no-one here thinks they're worthy of a post...  Headscratch Erm 
dyrewolfe
dyrewolfe

Back to top Go down

The Unofficial "I Can't Believe No-one's Done A Burnley Thread" Thread Empty Re: The Unofficial "I Can't Believe No-one's Done A Burnley Thread" Thread

Post by TopoftheChops Fri 11 Apr 2014, 2:15 pm

I do like football, but not burnley, burnley can f*** off.

In seriousness, Burnley have no fans and most are just getting used to the internet

TopoftheChops

Back to top Go down

The Unofficial "I Can't Believe No-one's Done A Burnley Thread" Thread Empty Re: The Unofficial "I Can't Believe No-one's Done A Burnley Thread" Thread

Post by NickisBHAFC Fri 11 Apr 2014, 10:42 pm

What annoys me, is Burnley really aren't a great side. Fair play to Dyche though. But i think its more a case of QPR, Wigan and Forest very much under performing.

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by dyrewolfe Mon 14 Apr 2014, 2:55 pm

Lol!  Laugh 

Oh well, so much for that idea. To be honest I don't see them staying up next season, unless they get a new manager and spend some serious dosh.
dyrewolfe
dyrewolfe

Back to top Go down

Post by TopoftheChops Mon 14 Apr 2014, 3:09 pm

They have some great players like Ings and Trippier but their midfield will struggle next season

TopoftheChops

Back to top Go down

Post by Shot 21 LCFC Mon 14 Apr 2014, 3:34 pm

They better not take our Championship title!!!

Shot 21 LCFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down