The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Worst fans you have seen at a football match?

+3
Good Golly I'm Olly
hampo17
hbk48942
7 posters

Go down

Worst fans you have seen at a football match? Empty Worst fans you have seen at a football match?

Post by hbk48942 Mon 05 May 2014, 6:35 pm

for me - Fulham or Wigan

hbk48942

Back to top Go down

Worst fans you have seen at a football match? Empty Re: Worst fans you have seen at a football match?

Post by hampo17 Mon 05 May 2014, 6:55 pm

Milwall hands down. Invaded the pitch after 5 minutes and the whole stand got cleared out.

hampo17
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Worst fans you have seen at a football match? Empty Re: Worst fans you have seen at a football match?

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Mon 05 May 2014, 7:12 pm

Fulham Fulham Fulham Fulham Fulham Fulham Fulham Fulham Fulham Fulham Fulham Fulham

They should be relegated to non league for having a frickin neutral stand ffs
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 05 May 2014, 7:50 pm

Wigan have always been depressing

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Fourth Lion Mon 05 May 2014, 7:58 pm

I am always disappointed in supporters who leave long before the final whistle for no other reason than that their team are losing.

I can understand disappointment when a team is playing badly and is being soundly thrashed, but I would ask how walking out en masse makes anything any better.

For me, it shows faint heart and a lack of commitment. I've known a lot of disappointment watching my team down the years but I've never stopped supporting the team.

When a team is at their lowest ebb, then that's when they need support the most.
The Fourth Lion
The Fourth Lion

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Mon 05 May 2014, 8:33 pm

Bideford, Salisbury and ...er...Penzance, on the evidence of one supporter.

Duty281

Location : I wouldn’t want to be faster or greener than now if you were with me; O you were the best of all my days

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Mon 05 May 2014, 10:47 pm

Wigan for home games in the Premiership. They had 18,000 at home to Chelsea in the league, we had 20,000 at home to Wrexham in the FA Cup 3rd round.

Birmingham fans are pretty poor. Burnley as well.

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down