The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season 6 Homepage V

+8
Steven_Sharks
prop_lyd
CJB
Fluxy
LukeLovesLuka
Sgt_Pooly
Ozzy3213
SirJohnnyEnglish
12 posters

Page 10 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

Season 6 Homepage V - Page 10 Empty Season 6 Homepage V

Post by SirJohnnyEnglish Mon May 12, 2014 11:56 am

First topic message reminder :

Season 6 Homepage V - Page 10 Aviva+Premiership+Logo
Breaking News: Congratulations to London Wasps the 2014 Premiership Champions

Season 6 Homepage V - Page 10 Aviva-Premiership-Trophy-e1306508139154

2013/2014 – London Wasps
2012/2013 – Leicester Tigers 
2011/2012 – Newcastle Falcons 
2010/2011 - Newcastle Falcons 
2009/2010 – Saracens 
2008/2009 - London Irish

POSAviva PremiershipPLAYEDWONDREWLOSTP FP AP DT FT ATBPLBPPOINTS
1Season 6 Homepage V - Page 10 4Leicester Tigers2216065655105558433673
2Season 6 Homepage V - Page 10 6London Wasps #2217055605055556432572
3Season 6 Homepage V - Page 10 12Sale Sharks # 2213365685284059454666
4Season 6 Homepage V - Page 10 2Gloucester2213185655224356484865
5Season 6 Homepage V - Page 10 7Harlequins #2212285785473160516864
6Season 6 Homepage V - Page 10 9Northampton Saints #221219545546-151512859
7Season 6 Homepage V - Page 10 8Newcastle Falcons229310529533-4484701052
8Season 6 Homepage V - Page 10 11Saracens228113474504-30364511247
9Season 6 Homepage V - Page 10 48Exeter Chiefs226214497532-35374901341
10Season 6 Homepage V - Page 10 5London Irish #226115526543-17495311540
11Season 6 Homepage V - Page 10 1Bath Rugby #227114523584-61496121139
12Season 6 Homepage V - Page 10 57Worcester Warriors #224315493565-72365101534

Links

Fixture List
Released/Championship/National League/Academy Bidding
Foreign Transfers
Budgets
European Homepage
Anglo Welsh Homepage

Welcome to Season 6 of the Aviva Premiership fantasy rugby game.  Below are the rules of the game which must be adhered to.  If there are any situations that arise in the course of the game which are not covered by the rules, a final decision will be made by the RFU (SJE) as to how the situation will be resolved.

Senior Squads wrote:
The maximum squad size is 40 senior players.  If a team has more than 40 players in their squad then they will be fined £1 million per player over the permitted amounts per day for the first seven days. If after 7 consecutive days a team still has more than the permitted number of players then the team will be fined £2 million per player per day, and fined 1 league point per player per day for the next seven days. If after this time a team still has more than the permitted number of players in their squad, the RFU (me) will remove players at its discretion to bring them back under the permitted numbers. There will be no right of appeal to players being removed.

Be aware that all tier one international matches which are played during the season will count in the game, and players selected in the match day 23's for those matches will not be eligible to play for their clubs on that weekend, therefore you must give due consideration to the make-up of your squad.
Academy Rules wrote:
Each team will be allowed to have an academy squad of 20 players.  Players who are in the academy must be born on or after 1st September 1991.

Any player, who is at any Premiership club in real life, either in their senior, academy or AASE squads, can be bid for on the domestic bidding page.  Players who are at your own club in real life and are coming through the academy system must be bid for if you want them in your own academy.

Transfers wrote:

• Domestic (other AP Teams)
    Each team has a budget to use in the purchase of players. Domestic transfers between AP clubs, regardless of nationality of player, should be negotiated between the respective managers, and then confirmed on the Domestic Transfer Confirmation Page.
  • Domestic (Championship and below)
    Each team may during the season purchase no more than 5 players from the Championship or the National Leagues.  These players must be bid for on the Domestic Transfer Bidding page, and each bid will be considered by me on its own merits before being accepted or rejected.  No bid will be accepted until a minimum of 24 hours has elapsed from the time the bid was made, in order to afford other managers the opportunity to make a counter bid.
  • Foreign
    To make a foreign transfer (i.e. from any club outside of the AP, regardless of whether the player is English) a bid should be made on the Foreign Transfers Page, which will be considered by me against the posted guidelines for purchase prices before being accepted or rejected. No bid will be accepted until a minimum of 24 hours has elapsed from the time the bid was made, in order to afford other managers the opportunity to make a counter bid.

There will be a summer foreign transfer window, which will run as follows.

Structured Window

No cash will be used and each team will get effectively free transfers by way of a draft, which will run 12th, 11th, 10th …… 1st, 12th, 11th,10th… 1st place side.  This will run from 10th June 2013 until all teams have had their two picks. 

Open Window

Open transfer window, teams have unlimited bids provided they have the financial resources to cover them.  Teams may only bid for one player at a time.

Player Releases wrote: 
Managers may choose to release players from their clubs, for which they will be offered compensation

Compensation will be paid as follows

£2 million – current international (must have played international rugby in the previous 12 months)
£1.5 million – former international
£1m – top flight experience
£0.5m – other

All released players will be deemed to have joined a Championship side and can be bid for on the Domestic Transfer Bidding page.
Retirements wrote:
There will be no compensation for retiring players.  Should a player who retires decide to come out of retirement and play again, then he will automatically go back to the club who he was playing for in the game when he retired.
Fixtures wrote:
There will be 22 Aviva Premiership games per season, plus the play offs. There will also be Heineken Cup, Amlin Challenge Cup and Anglo Welsh Cup matches.  These games will take place once a week. A match thread will be put up every Monday.  Home teams must be named by midnight on Tuesday.  Away teams must be named by midnight on Wednesday.  Both teams must provide tactics by midnight on Thursday.  Predictions will be open from 00:01 hours on Friday and remain open until 20:00 hours on Saturday.  Managers will post the scores that they think will happen from these games (apart from games in which they are involved).  An average of all predictions will be taken, and then 0.5 points added to each teams score for each prediction that had them as the winner, and that will then be the final score.

Managers are asked to provide detail as to why they have predicted a result.  To be considered a descriptive prediction this must be a full 3 lines long when entered into the text box.  If you are not providing a descriptive prediction you will be restricted to predicting a 1 point win either way.
Teams wrote:
When naming your team, not only should you put the starting XV and replacements, but also tactics that your team will employ. Results will be affected by the tactics described.

In addition, each team must have the following:-

At least 10 England qualified players in your match day 23, and at least 4 of those must be in your starting XV.

At least 2 props and 1 hooker on the bench.

All players must be eligible (not injured or banned).

Failure to comply with these rules will result in forfeiting the match and a 1 league point deduction.

If you fail to submit a team for a match, then the other team will be automatically awarded a 30-0 bonus point win. If both teams fail to submit a team, then it will be scored as a 0-0 draw.
Injuries and Suspensions wrote:
Injuries in this game do NOT reflect real life, they will be generated by me.

Players banned in real life will be ineligible for selection in this game for the duration of the ban.

Inclusion of injured/banned players will result in them being replaced by players on the bench, and the bench not having eight players, which may result in punishment if it concerns the front-row.

Punishment for fielding an ineligible player will be loss of one match point for a first offence, two for a second offence and so on.
Financial Rewards wrote:
There will be no rewards for the result of an individual match, instead the managers will receive cash for predicting.

£2m for descriptive predictions 
£0.25m for scores on the doors predictions
If you fail to predict without first advising me that you are unable to do so that week, you will be fined £1m for a first offence, £2m for a second offence, £3m for a third offence etc.

AP finishing positions.

Champions: 8m
Runners Up: 6m
Playoff Semi Finalist Losers: 5m
5th: 4m
6th: 3.5m
7th: 3m
8th: 2.5m
9th: 2m
10th: 1.5m
11th: 1m
12th: 0.5m

Heineken Cup

Losing Quarter Finalists - £2 million each
Losing Semi Finalists - £3 million each
Runners Up - £4 million
Champions - £5 million

Amlin Challenge Cup

Losing Quarter Finalists - £1 million each
Losing Semi Finalists - £2 million each
Runners Up - £3 million
Champions - £4 million

Anglo-Welsh Cup

Losing Semi Finalist - £1 million each
Runners Up - £2 million
Champions - £3 million

If your budgets falls below minus £10 million for any reason, the administrators (ozzy3213) will step in and players from within your squad will be released for the relevant financial compensation in order to bring your budget back above minus £10 million.

Last edited by SirJohnnyEnglish on Sat Jun 07, 2014 12:44 pm; edited 4 times in total

SirJohnnyEnglish

Back to top Go down

Season 6 Homepage V - Page 10 Empty Re: Season 6 Homepage V

Post by dammit_chris Mon May 26, 2014 1:16 pm

If Steffon wanted to play for England he'd play for an English team - an issue could be that if all the best English went to play in France due to the money available then we could end with a less competitive AP and get a lot of foreign journey men coming over to plug the gaps left.

dammit_chris

Back to top Go down

Post by Driver Mon May 26, 2014 1:17 pm

dammit_chris wrote:If Steffon wanted to play for England he'd play for an English team - an issue could be that if all the best English went to play in France due to the money available then we could end with a less competitive AP and get a lot of foreign journey men coming over to plug the gaps left.

Agree 100%
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 26, 2014 1:18 pm

I would not start Steffan in the England team but he would be a squad player for
Me and a very good one at that.

Toulon are fantastic in every position and it allows him stand out. Not sure he would have such an impact in a lesser side or
For England for example. A very good player and would be a welcome addition to the England squad.

Kvesic was gash all season pete apart
From last couple of games. Has done nothing to warrant selection.
Think taking him and joe grey are poor decisions.

Would have taken George instead of grey

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt_Pooly Mon May 26, 2014 1:22 pm

anonmattyt wrote:Fail to see what
Joe Grey has done to get taken. Is he cover in case of webber.

Telegraph had LCD starting ahead of Ward.

Love to see Ward get a cap. Real nice lad and has worked so hard at his game

LCD would get hammered, he's nowhere near ready.

Ward would be a good shout but throwing is suspect.

Sgt_Pooly

Back to top Go down

Post by Driver Mon May 26, 2014 1:22 pm

I think Lancaster wants players to be passionate about playing for England and if he wants you to play for a English side to get in the England fold and you play for a French side it questions who committed you are about playing for England.
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 26, 2014 1:28 pm

Sgt_Pooly wrote:
anonmattyt wrote:Fail to see what
Joe Grey has done to get taken. Is he cover in case of webber.

Telegraph had LCD starting ahead of Ward.

Love to see Ward get a cap. Real nice lad and has worked so hard at his game

LCD would get hammered, he's nowhere near ready.

Ward would be a good shout but throwing is suspect.

Meant to add the telegraph had LCD starting as they said webber would not tour.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt_Pooly Mon May 26, 2014 1:29 pm

Jesus, that's scary.

LCD has stacks of potential but is nowhere near Int rugby

Sgt_Pooly

Back to top Go down

Post by Ozzy3213 Mon May 26, 2014 1:36 pm

Driver wrote:I think Lancaster wants players to be passionate about playing for England and if he wants you to play for a English side to get in the England fold and you play for a French side it questions who committed you are about playing for England.

I disagree 100% about this.  Steffon went to France before the rule was brought in and you could argue that he has signed a contract extension since, but ask yourself this.  If you earn X amount a year doing a job, and the only way you can play for country is to take a pay cut, would you be able to do it?  I couldn't.  I have a mortgage to pay and food to put in my childrens mouths.  You can argue that he can cut his cloth accordingly if he chose to come home, but there are things like quality of life for your family that you have to consider.  Does making that consideration mean you are not passionate about playing for your country?  Does it bollix.
Ozzy3213
Ozzy3213

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt_Pooly Mon May 26, 2014 1:38 pm

I must admit I wouldn't select Steffon.

He knows the rules, he can come back if he wants to try and get a spot.

Sgt_Pooly

Back to top Go down

Post by Ozzy3213 Mon May 26, 2014 1:41 pm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/rugbyunion/article-2638899/SIR-CLIVE-WOODWARD-England-lift-ban-pick-Steffon-Armitage.html

The alternate view to that of Brian Moore.
Ozzy3213
Ozzy3213

Back to top Go down

Post by Driver Mon May 26, 2014 1:43 pm

I wish Delon would come back to England for me he's our 2nd best full back.

Brown , Armitage , Goode and Foden is pretty good going at 15.
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Ozzy3213 Mon May 26, 2014 1:47 pm

From The Times.  I can't get the whole article as you have to pay.

THROUGH the last 20 minutes, after an excellent Juan Smith try had stretched Toulon’s lead to a point way beyond Saracens’ reach, there was an opportunity to see what it was that set Steffon Armitage apart. He had been a huge influence in the French side’s supremacy and though he had given so much through the first hour, he wasn’t slowing down.
Armitage is 5ft 9in and looks as far away from an archetypal No 8 as you could imagine. He seemed small when playing at seven and his barrel physique just didn’t seem right for a No 8. Yesterday he reminded us there are different ways of playing the position: his way was brilliantly effective.
He will always be more a seven than an eight but he is such a good footballer he can be effective in any of the back-row positions. He has been playing No 8 throughout....

Makes a good point.  He covers the whole back row, and whilst you might look at this short round fella and think he doesn't look like he should be that good, he is always effective, wherever he plays.
Ozzy3213
Ozzy3213

Back to top Go down

Post by dammit_chris Mon May 26, 2014 1:50 pm

Delon is a player I've never liked, not sure why.

Foden's back in form now, was very good but can see Watson coming in and blitzing everyone, will be Bath's first choice 15 next year and he is seriously talented. One of the best youngsters I've seen.

Be interesting to see if Armitage would fit with England's style, which very much seems a cross between Quins/Saints - not sure if he would, think he is far better playing with a massive pack (Toulon) or SA style of rugby.

dammit_chris

Back to top Go down

Post by Ozzy3213 Mon May 26, 2014 1:58 pm

Delon will never play for England again.  We have others at full back who are around the same level as him, and are younger.  He is still a fantastic player and would do well for England, but I don't see it happening.

Foden is doing ok, but is not the player he was.  Brown is far and away England's number 1 full back right now.
Ozzy3213
Ozzy3213

Back to top Go down

Post by dammit_chris Mon May 26, 2014 2:01 pm

Agree with Brown being the best fb around - would say he's best in Europe at the moment by the same distance.

Foden's last 3 games have shown he's getting back, can see King's influence with his kicking game now.

Daly in the BaaBaas squad again.

dammit_chris

Back to top Go down

Post by Ozzy3213 Mon May 26, 2014 2:05 pm

I don't know Chris.  Foden had 18 months - 2 years or so when he got the England jersey off Armitage where he was sensational.  As an attacking threat he was right up there with the worlds best, but he has failed to hit those levels since, and I've not seen anything from him to suggest that he will again.  He makes the odd break now, but looks to me like he's playing with the handbrake on at times.
Ozzy3213
Ozzy3213

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt_Pooly Mon May 26, 2014 2:24 pm

Foden hasn't got near levels of previous years. He was good last week but agree with Pete he's lost his fizz. His defence has got a little better the last few months.

Sgt_Pooly

Back to top Go down

Post by dammit_chris Mon May 26, 2014 2:42 pm

Injuries and being rushed back time and time again.

Always seems to recover his form and then that is when he gets injured - a shame, really like Foden.

dammit_chris

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 26, 2014 2:45 pm

Webber and 36 confirmed as not available for first test in the times

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt_Pooly Mon May 26, 2014 2:47 pm

dammit_chris wrote:Injuries and being rushed back time and time again.

Always seems to recover his form and then that is when he gets injured - a shame, really like Foden.

He's been like that for about 3 years.

Webber & 36 out......uh oh

Sgt_Pooly

Back to top Go down

Post by Ozzy3213 Mon May 26, 2014 3:02 pm

Steffon just named European player of the year.
Ozzy3213
Ozzy3213

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 26, 2014 3:46 pm

Ozzy3213 wrote:Steffon just named European player of the year.

Well deserved. Some of the other names on the list did not deserve to be on it

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 26, 2014 3:51 pm

Ozzy3213 wrote:From The Times.  I can't get the whole article as you have to pay.

THROUGH the last 20 minutes, after an excellent Juan Smith try had stretched Toulon’s lead to a point way beyond Saracens’ reach, there was an opportunity to see what it was that set Steffon Armitage apart. He had been a huge influence in the French side’s supremacy and though he had given so much through the first hour, he wasn’t slowing down.
Armitage is 5ft 9in and looks as far away from an archetypal No 8 as you could imagine. He seemed small when playing at seven and his barrel physique just didn’t seem right for a No 8. Yesterday he reminded us there are different ways of playing the position: his way was brilliantly effective.
He will always be more a seven than an eight but he is such a good footballer he can be effective in any of the back-row positions. He has been playing No 8 throughout....

Makes a good point.  He covers the whole back row, and whilst you might look at this short round fella and think he doesn't look like he should be that good, he is always effective, wherever he plays.

As always it comes down to backrow balance.

From the times

"Juan Fernandez lobbe and the excellent Juan Smith allow Armitage to play his game effectively. Countless times they chopped down sarries players legs allowing Armitage to feast on the ball."

Both Juan smith and lobbe have played 8 at the highest level and they work so well as a unit

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt_Pooly Mon May 26, 2014 6:30 pm

Twelvetrees not ruled out, SL:

"He's really going to have to be training fully at the start of that Test week in order to be considered.
"But he's certainly made enough progress to be under consideration for the first Test and definitely for the second, so that's why he's on the plane."

Sgt_Pooly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 27, 2014 1:44 pm

When do foreigns open and who is everyone going for ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt_Pooly Tue May 27, 2014 1:51 pm

9th June for bottom 5 teams.

Are you staying on now for next season?

Sgt_Pooly

Back to top Go down

Post by Ozzy3213 Tue May 27, 2014 1:54 pm

I thought it was bottom 4 teams?  Then top 8 once the bottom 4 have all had 1 each?
Ozzy3213
Ozzy3213

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt_Pooly Tue May 27, 2014 1:57 pm

8 and below.

"Open transfer window, teams have unlimited bids provided they have the financial resources to cover them. Teams may only bid for one player at a time.

The window will open from the 9th of June but only to those sides that finish 8th and below at first. They will have a week to make one signing each before the window is open to all. "

Sgt_Pooly

Back to top Go down

Post by Ozzy3213 Tue May 27, 2014 2:00 pm

Seems an odd cut off point given that the team in 8th finished closer to the team in 7th than the one in 9th.
Ozzy3213
Ozzy3213

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt_Pooly Tue May 27, 2014 2:02 pm

It was decided a long time ago.

I was 11th when the decision was made.

Sgt_Pooly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 27, 2014 2:03 pm

I reckon I will stay on.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ozzy3213 Tue May 27, 2014 2:04 pm

I'm not disputing that Pooly, merely pointing out that it may have been better waiting to see where the big gap was in the table before making that sort of decision.
Ozzy3213
Ozzy3213

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 27, 2014 2:05 pm

Ozzy3213 wrote:Seems an odd cut off point given that the team in 8th finished closer to the team in 7th than the one in 9th.

Agree Pete. Personally think it should be bottom 3. Gap has closed massively now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt_Pooly Tue May 27, 2014 2:09 pm

Good to hear Matt, I like our banter!

Nobody seemed to object when Johnny made the decision??

I think the small gap flatters me a little. Driver rotated a lot at the end of the season, he played Slade/Lewis at HB for our game.

I've got a few targets in mind, be nice getting a head start on the better teams.

Sgt_Pooly

Back to top Go down

Post by Ozzy3213 Tue May 27, 2014 2:11 pm

I don't recall when the decision was made to be honest, as I wasn't planning on continuing so wasn't paying too much attention, similar to missing out in the last foreign window as I wasn't paying attention to the game.

I'm not objecting in any case, just making an observation.
Ozzy3213
Ozzy3213

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt_Pooly Tue May 27, 2014 2:14 pm

If Driver had have went full strength against me it would be a 12pt gap instead of 5 I think.

Johnny put the new rules up a while back, there was a clear gap between the clubs in pts. I still think there's a quality gap, I'm nowhere near Falcons or Saints for example.

Sgt_Pooly

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven_Sharks Tue May 27, 2014 2:22 pm

Quick Question

Dan Bowden has returned to NZ to play for the Blues. How does that affect his EQ now he isn't playing here? Or is he EQ until he plays or declares for another country.

Steven_Sharks

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluxy Tue May 27, 2014 2:23 pm

The gap has looked closer in recent weeks. 

But with the league layout and European layout next season as it is, it makes sense to me. It gives the teams below something to help break into the possible top seven and aspire to be in the top European competition

Fluxy
Aviva Premiership Commissioner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt_Pooly Tue May 27, 2014 2:23 pm

Pretty sure he's non EQ as soon as he moves if on residency rather than family.

Sgt_Pooly

Back to top Go down

Post by dammit_chris Tue May 27, 2014 2:27 pm

Pretty certain the teams at the bottom of the league just get one transfer before everyone else can start bidding for players? Didn't think it was as many as you could get.

Will there be one of those lists of players that people can go for again?

dammit_chris

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt_Pooly Tue May 27, 2014 2:30 pm

It is just one open transfer Chris.

Bottom 5 teams have a week to get their 1 player in.

Sgt_Pooly

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluxy Tue May 27, 2014 2:32 pm

Like Pooly said, is what I thought was happening. Although I thought it was a 'free pick'

Fluxy

Back to top Go down

Post by dammit_chris Tue May 27, 2014 2:35 pm

Looking through the squads and there are going to be some serious bargains with players that people are going to have to release if they are going to promote their academy players!

dammit_chris

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt_Pooly Tue May 27, 2014 2:37 pm

No it's a signing Flux, we just get to bid early from what I can gather.

Sgt_Pooly

Back to top Go down

Post by dammit_chris Tue May 27, 2014 2:50 pm

ANyone seen the England squad for the Baa Baas game? We've got some seriously good youngsters coming through the ranks! Though I also saw the Baa Baas team and we could take one almighty big humping there...

dammit_chris

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven_Sharks Tue May 27, 2014 5:04 pm

Forgot to put in my two cents from the HC Final.

Bakkies Botha was absolutely sublime. He hit everything in sight very very very hard.

Outstanding

Steven_Sharks

Back to top Go down

Post by dammit_chris Tue May 27, 2014 5:07 pm

Wonder how Brits is feeling after getting smashed by Burdon twice in about a minute! Do people rate Burdon at all?

dammit_chris

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluxy Tue May 27, 2014 5:12 pm

Botha did get smashed by Burger. That was a big hit

Fluxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven_Sharks Tue May 27, 2014 5:12 pm

getting hit by a South African hooker is not nearly as bad as losing a collision with an unsuspecting Wayne Barnes

Steven_Sharks

Back to top Go down

Post by SirJohnnyEnglish Tue May 27, 2014 5:48 pm

Budgets up to date with European prize money included.

Foreigns open the 9th of June for the bottom 5 to make one signing each. You will have to bid though its not a "free pick". 8th was picked as there was a significant gap at the time and to be fair if Driver hadn't thrown the Sarries game in an attempt to finish 8th it would have been an 11 point gap.

Steven_Sharks wrote:Quick Question

Dan Bowden has returned to NZ to play for the Blues. How does that affect his EQ now he isn't playing here? Or is he EQ until he plays or declares for another country.

Hes no longer resident here as of the end of the season so not EQ. Would have to start the whole 3 year period again if he wanted to play for England

SirJohnnyEnglish

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next