The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Money In The Bank...

+5
Ent
Dolphin Ziggler
liverbnz
Samo
x12x
9 posters

Go down

Money In The Bank... Empty Money In The Bank...

Post by x12x Fri May 16, 2014 9:02 pm

So as it's coming up who are your picks to get the briefcases?
Will there be two still?

My pick would be Bray Wyatt or Roman Reigns

x12x

Back to top Go down

Money In The Bank... Empty Re: Money In The Bank...

Post by Samo Fri May 16, 2014 10:20 pm

With there only being one World title I would be as surprised as I was when Lesnar pinned Taker if there were two matches.

I'd like to see someone who hasnt won it before, but its at the point where all the realistic choices already have. Reigns and Wyatt are still a bit away from a World Title, so i'll throw my hat in for Sheamus. As long as he turns heel, which after the teasing, doesnt look like it'll materialize.

Samo

Back to top Go down

Post by liverbnz Fri May 16, 2014 11:17 pm

Cody and use hit to build him up again.

liverbnz

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Fri May 16, 2014 11:35 pm

It depends when you expect them to cash it in. I struggle to see how anyone on that roster will look a threat to someone like Lesnar so I'll guess it'll either be cashed in before he comes into it or they won't put Lesnar in the title scene at all.

I don't want Wyatt to win it, I want them to slow burn him. Reigns could be built up. I don't really want anyone I win it this year. Maybe Bryan to win it to force a title shot if they make him vacate.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Fri May 16, 2014 11:38 pm

Wyatt is feuding with Cena and Reigns has been feuding with HHH...that shows they're both big enough for the briefcases...also remember they have a year of carrying it...I just want Wyatt to win so he can have an alligator skin one haha

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Ent Sat May 17, 2014 2:19 am

Last edited by Ent on Sat May 17, 2014 10:53 am; edited 1 time in total

Ent

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Sat May 17, 2014 8:29 am

Brock Lesnar could win it, I could definitely see that. Paul Heyman carrying it around all year while Lesnar is away, then he uses it around Rumble/WrestleMania.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Samo Sat May 17, 2014 9:42 am

No ones questioning whether or not Reigns or Wyatt can have main event level matches, but whether or not they're ready to be the face of the company, I dont think either are. Not yet.

I'd love to see Lesnar just march down to the ring, destroy everyone then just take the briefcase. Then you could get a coupke of matches with guys trying to get it back as he wasnt in the match so shouldnt have it. Have Lesnar almost inviting guys to come and take it off him. Follow that up with a cash in at the Rumble followed by someone going over him at Mania.

Samo

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Sat May 17, 2014 9:49 am

Winning the briefcase doesn't make you the face of the company, I chose them just for the threat factor they possess...The Shield or Wyatt's with the case...scary!

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by RinoGattuso Sat May 17, 2014 12:48 pm

Reigns won't win it, he's going to win the rumble.

RinoGattuso

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Sat May 17, 2014 12:55 pm

Winning the briefcase doesnt...but winning the title does. Thats the point. Having that briefcase can be a bit of an albatross, as can a title reign when you're not really ready. Reigns is ahead of Bray at this point, but logistically this person is going to have to either be in the chase for Bryan's title and/or have the title at Mania.

However, they don't have to cash in for a good while, so there is time to build them up. It just feels like a year where they can really make their big, big stars of a generation and I don't want them to blow their load early.

I'd rather it went to someone reasonably established this year. There's a part of me that thinks Sting should win it. He can then use it to have his one match...he can use it in the honourable way and set the time. I'm sure this sounds like madness to most people, but it would put some logic behind him having one real match, he'd be protected in the pace of this one by about 7 other men, and it stops people who aren't ready being forced to win or someone stale winning.

The most exciting winner is definitely Lesnar. Especially if they can keep his return at any point a secret.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Sat May 17, 2014 1:48 pm

Cessaro or Cody Rhodes for me.

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Sat May 17, 2014 2:15 pm

Samo wrote:No ones questioning whether or not Reigns or Wyatt can have main event level matches, but whether or not they're ready to be the face of the company, I dont think either are. Not yet.

I'd love to see Lesnar just march down to the ring, destroy everyone then just take the briefcase. Then you could get a coupke of matches with guys trying to get it back as he wasnt in the match so shouldnt have it. Have Lesnar almost inviting guys to come and take it off him. Follow that up with a cash in at the Rumble followed by someone going over him at Mania.

I do like this idea actually, would be something new...it's a shame they can't get him down to a more permanent contract though.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Sat May 17, 2014 3:52 pm

Can see and would quite like them doing a six man ladder match for the vacated title this year, in a similar way to how the Royal Rumble had the world title on the line in 1992. That would also mean they could have a second ladder match as usual if they wanted for the actual briefcase, in which case I would have thought somebody more established would be the best choice. Money in the Bank has failed to elevate people recently and I don't like it being used as a push as it is lazy and doesn't work.

Somebody like Sheamus would make sense or even one of Orton, Cena, Bryan etc.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Sat May 17, 2014 4:26 pm

Having Bryan win it again and cashing in at SummerSlam, whilst repetitive, would be nice in the story arc.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down